Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,599 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement (74717 Views)

'If My Wife Does Everything I Tell Her To Do, Then She's My Child, Not My Wife' / Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) / If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Cutiekatty: 11:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
Baba you want reconciliation? You drop your ego, call her to discuss the issue with her not when she comes for sex, don't wait for her to come before you show who is the boss , sometimes being the boss means taking shit as well. My advice for you is this, be the mature man you are , go apologize to your wife for turning her down ,that is wrong ,two wrongs don't make a right, have coitus with her, when there is no issue on ground call her for a discussion, tell her how you want issues to be handled henceforth. Don't just tell her start first she will follow... Am speaking from experience

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Mariangeles(f): 11:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
Viking07:
What I don't understand is how a supposedly married man will come online to publicly describe how his wife is nakedly demanding for sex.
As in ehn... undecided
The way nairaland men gossip these days...I pity their spouses!
Tomorrow na, dem go say village people, while na dem carry the matter go present for village square
Wetin mariangeles no go read for nairaland
undecided
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Paulo3ree(m): 11:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
Sex nor her domestic responsibility isn't her weak point, that's the only loyalty she knows. Human differences is unlimited. Encourage her to speak up, although initially its certainly going to sound cracked like a disc but listen and encourage her to speak up the more
Note;
If the home fails you failed, keep it in your mind.no sign of unfaithfulness or disobedience but communication palava. She loves you as her Superman and you love her too. Don't try to deny it oooooh
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Mhizdew: 11:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
thesicilian:
You have a wife that still wants to have sex with you even when she's angry with you. Lucky you!
He's so lucky but he doesn't know. So women go just lock up

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Ipheeoma24(f): 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
oglalasioux:
This wife is the type that loves beating and settling through sex. Many women are wired that way.
which women abeg please ooo not all of us are like that abeg...domestic violence is a No No

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by delezac(m): 11:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
Oje sope tie
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by PinkHealthGroup: 11:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
byna:
We got married in 2012 and ever since then we have been blessed with 3kids (3,boys).
I have a monthly upkeep of 130k for my wife as she only comes to our factory and goes home without doing much for the day aside taking care of kids and cooking.

I noticed that each time we have a misunderstanding, we both keep straight faces for days and she behaves as though she is less concerned to make up. It doesn't affect her chores or cooking as for me I hardly reject food served.

Now, after a couple of days, she would come for sex without wanting us to discuss and resolve the disagreement first.

Even when I feel rudely insulted, this happens. She feels whatever she does doesnt matter as long as Las Las na sex go end am. But I feel it's wrong and issues should be kept straight and fun time separate.

So we had same issues last week and we have been keeping straight faces yet I've been eating her food. Sometimes she joins me for mng prayers, sometimes she does her privately ( we do together before any misunderstanding)
So this mng she appeared stark nude to my room and demanded for sex after almost 15 days. I told her it would be unfair if we sweep the pass e events under the duvet. She got up and told me she wasn't ready to discuss any past misunderstanding that she came to f*uck. I told her I wasn't ready till issues are ironed out.

She taught it was business as usually as my John Thomas always disappoint me each time I see her nude but today I was ready to turn her down.

I Want to know if it's proper to always treat ur spouse the way you like knowing fully well that sex is their weak point for reconciliation?

Mature minds pls

You are indeed a big fool. You think taking care of 3 kids and cooking is an easy job? Your wife is better than most. She is willing to spread it wide for you after an argument. Looks like you are the type that wants to perpertually draw out arguments.move on. Ode
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Adebowalay(m): 11:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
thesicilian:
You have a wife that still wants to have sex with you even when she's angry with you. Lucky you!
rubbish talk
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by kevotek1000(m): 11:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
You are more at fault than your angelic wife... Work on your temper, it is childish when a real man keep malice, and stop been traditional. When your wife ask you to perform your husbandly duty to her it simply means she has let go of the past and you should also learn to accept it that way as her means of saying sorry. I personally think Sex after disagreement is the best part of making up.

I know your kind u want her to kneel down and say I'm sorry my husband... grin grin grin grin grin.

Malice is never satisfied, only stoked. Relishing hatred, anger, bitterness, and resentment is like feeding an addiction more than satisfying a hunger. Every time you agree to mull over your hatred, it's like taking another hit. You keep going until you both devour each other.

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by wisdomkid: 12:00am On Nov 15, 2019
Poorboy:
Sha she go collect the sex from somewhere else... So don't bother.
Shallow minded bros.

2 Likes

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by ashjay001(m): 12:05am On Nov 15, 2019
byna:
We got married in 2012 and ever since then we have been blessed with 3kids (3,boys).
I have a monthly upkeep of 130k for my wife as she only comes to our factory and goes home without doing much for the day aside taking care of kids and cooking.

I noticed that each time we have a misunderstanding, we both keep straight faces for days and she behaves as though she is less concerned to make up. It doesn't affect her chores or cooking as for me I hardly reject food served.

Now, after a couple of days, she would come for sex without wanting us to discuss and resolve the disagreement first.

Even when I feel rudely insulted, this happens. She feels whatever she does doesnt matter as long as Las Las na sex go end am. But I feel it's wrong and issues should be kept straight and fun time separate.

So we had same issues last week and we have been keeping straight faces yet I've been eating her food. Sometimes she joins me for mng prayers, sometimes she does her privately ( we do together before any misunderstanding)
So this mng she appeared stark nude to my room and demanded for sex after almost 15 days. I told her it would be unfair if we sweep the pass e events under the duvet. She got up and told me she wasn't ready to discuss any past misunderstanding that she came to f*uck. I told her I wasn't ready till issues are ironed out.

She taught it was business as usually as my John Thomas always disappoint me each time I see her nude but today I was ready to turn her down.

I Want to know if it's proper to always treat ur spouse the way you like knowing fully well that sex is their weak point for reconciliation?

Mature minds pls

Your misunderstanding, shouldn't come between your sexual relations.

Shows you're being petty sha.

After the sex, then bring up the ish. Everything, should have their own compartment. Separate from each other. Don't spoil d good thing you have
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by midnighter(f): 12:13am On Nov 15, 2019
You people arent getting the point

its very irritating when somebody knows that they have offended you and rather than apologising, admitting they were wrong or making an effort to change their behaviour, they just try to get around you with other stuff, be it sex, money, gifts, cracking jokes with you, whatever.

Then they continue with the same bad behaviour all over again because in their mind, they have "settled" you already

Thats manipulation and its not right. OP well done for refusing her...tell her she has to talk to you first before "doing"

6 Likes

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 15, 2019
byna:

Mature minds pls

Reconciliation happens after sex nwokem grin
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by sleek82(m): 12:21am On Nov 15, 2019
I think you are concentrating only on when things are not going good around you to settle issues, try to change it a little....when things are going good, give her a lot of sex, make her happy, buy her things and let her be gushing in gifts and all happy, then have the conversations with her...even a witch will calm down at this time. It worked for me sha. My wife gets angry easily and it's something I don't like...she would get angrier anytime I try to talk about it. I started with increase in sex, gifts, unexplained money in her account, then the conversation. Now, we hardly quarrel and if we ever do, we settle it on time. Try it

2 Likes

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 15, 2019
byna:

Mature minds pls

Sir. Please sir. Issues are resolved in BED. You are the leader here, get undressed and tease her romantically and solve the issue happily.

It is obvious your wife feels if you apologise and stop being unnecessarily proud, both of you would enjoy a better sex life.....She is hungry for an adventure, a new way of doing this. Stop keeping a straight face man.

Be in charge of the room when she is nude, make her squirt,......Set her in the mood, charge her up, then just chill to discuss. Man, you should know better being married.
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by AljaanIVQ007(m): 12:24am On Nov 15, 2019
Sex sex sex everywhere now,after sexing like mad under the name of relationship,we will now look for one place to sit down under the concept of marriage and keep the sex on.Bros your wife no send your marriage concept at all,she just one settle down as normal with kids and keep sexing.Well may God help you,with such a wife that cannot settle matters with the use of intellectual words....Oga just sit down one day and lecture her,well na u sabi why you marry her,and she sabi why she marry you...
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by kanayo76: 12:28am On Nov 15, 2019
Oga the misunderstanding is between you and your wife, not two innocent babies. Please always allow the two innocent babies to play, while you still keep straight face with your woman.
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Smooth278(m): 12:37am On Nov 15, 2019
J111333:
I hate emotional blackmail.
You offend them, you beg, they offend you and they will also want you to beg.
Kudos for standing your ground, man.

Forget about the she will collect it elsewhere crew here, you did the right thing else you'll continue to be a sex slave in your own home.

Guy the guy fall yakata... If you notice he never said he didn't f**K.. lol
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by boninho: 12:41am On Nov 15, 2019
pocohantas:

2018, married for about 8yrs with a son and two daughters.

2019, married since 2012 and now 3 sons.

What happened to your 2daughters?

They changed sex or what?
You eh... hahahahaha
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 15, 2019
I am here to learn cool
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Ilekokonit: 12:43am On Nov 15, 2019
You have a good wife but you don't know it yet.
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Some people get turned on by disagreements sha . You guys can actually iron out the differences while having d sex actually. Be creative.
Babe, this one is strong o..

Turned on by disagreement kwa undecided

Anyway, I am here to learn cool
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Rosella1: 12:44am On Nov 15, 2019
Op, you no dey try. Do the sehx, while giving her doorggy wink spank her arse and say "You know you made daddy angry right?" Remove the preeeq from the pulssy and say "Now kneel and apologise to this diicckk" After that shove it back into thy Kingdom, pound her so she'll know that your heart suffereth from her violence and her mouth must take the cum by force!

Thank me later!
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 15, 2019
Your Wife is a free spirit honestly, some women will starve you of food and sex. Oga you are blessed, your wife no get problem.
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Trutherme: 12:47am On Nov 15, 2019
byna:

Mature minds pls

You should see every move your wife makes in order to do the 'thing' as a victory bro. What's the matter with you. There are women who say sorry indirectly. Many women complain their men are not even looking their way and here you have someone who want you and you are there forming 'activity'. This is unbelievable. When she come again, forget everything and give her the best of you. After that, cuddle her and tell discuss anything else.

As a married man, you should be ready to give yourself to your wife anytime she ask for it. It's non negotiable.

Finally, depending on how good you are, she may even apologize during the 'session'. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 15, 2019
byna:

I have beat her once and she enjoyed it. Infact she wanted it. She once told me she wants me acting fierce, it turns her on not being too gentle. But me as a gentle man, d thing tire me o
Haaa shocked shocked

This is beyond my scope ooo..

Your wife is something else!!!
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 15, 2019
Viking07:
What I don't understand is how a supposedly married man will come online to publicly describe how his wife is nakedly demanding for sex.
Welcome to 21stcentury!!!
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Champagnegold: 12:59am On Nov 15, 2019
No matter the ideology truth be told talk sense to her she should be a model to her children believe it or not a smart one among the kids is reading/quietly observing, to you both they r just children don't let it be too late. Do u both think God answer prayers of a malicious hrt. pls drop it it's premature. she is a wife she must behave like one, with submissiveness, with love. all correction be done peacefully in love.
I hear others telling that the sex bribe is her wired.

Fat lie women r mostly proud n think sex is all. whether they like it or not a woman can't marry more than one man at a time like her male counterpart can do to woman even in one house. they are a weaker vessel in all religion in the world. so let love lead treat her like your first daughter. if that continue one-day it may become bigger issue that can't be solve or may ruins the home.( I Know it's a movie u just narrated)
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 15, 2019
Mariangeles:

As in ehn... undecided
The way nairaland men gossip these days...I pity their spouses!
Tomorrow na, dem go say village people, while na dem carry the matter go present for village square
Wetin mariangeles no go read for nairaland
undecided
As If you no dey learn anything from the topic undecided
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Originalsly: 1:08am On Nov 15, 2019
Why not have sex first and discuss after? ... that's the time when she would he most forthcoming. Don't ever take for granted a woman in heat.... women are wired different from men.... she wants it and you refuse... she would go outside the marriage to get what she wants.... and should that guy be a great performer.... hmmm.... you would be history....just like that.
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by therajah: 1:08am On Nov 15, 2019
Pls dont say your wife DOESN'T DO MUCH other than take care of kids and house. Those 2 things are A LOT bro. Appreciate her for doing those things diligently!!

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by grandstar(m): 1:16am On Nov 15, 2019
byna

Your wife seems determined to always have the last laugh. She obviously loves you and one reason is because you indulge her. She probably knows she's stubborn and appreciates you for putting up with some fussiness.

It is best both of you follow the bibles advise since it is from our maker, remembering that we are dust.

Apostle Paul in the book of Ephesians admonishes us in Ephesians 4:26 "Be wrathful, but do not sin; do not let the sun set while you are angry"

Let that be your guide. God's word never fails (Read Proverbs 3:5-6)

Urge your wife to see reason. She seems to like s little petting. That's how it is with headstrong people.

Anyway, we've not heard her side but giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Also, never forget this admonishion from Paul "Husbands, continue loving your wives(Read Ephesians 5:25) It didn't say love your wives but rather continue loving your wives.

If you are interested to know the secrets of having a happy family, please visit www.jw.org and search "Secrets to a happy family.

I wish you the best

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions / Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.