Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,954 members, 7,814,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement (74755 Views)

'If My Wife Does Everything I Tell Her To Do, Then She's My Child, Not My Wife' / Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) / If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by lloyds(m): 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
thesicilian:
You have a wife that still wants to have sex with you even when she's angry with you. Lucky you!

Very very true. Thank God u even have a wife that is chasing u up and down for sex. Find a way to always manage and erase those trivial issues.

You guys are fine together.

2 Likes

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by byna: 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
My wife has sworn she would never openly apologize severally.

I have always been the one initiating but at this point I felt overwhelmed and needed her to apologize.

Besides it's harder initiating when u knw the other is the one wrong.

generationz:

Truth is because you never put it out there that you should first resolve misunderstandings, she never mad any effort to.

People are a product of their habits

To her reconciliation is done when she initiates sex.

It seems though that you always wait for her to initiate the reconciliation.

So it's a case of she not wanting to talk to you and being offended but then only Kongi makes her come back. Same as you.

In my opinion that's a very unhealthy relationship.

I don't believe in sweeping things under the carpet.

I'm disappointed that you never try to reconcile with your wife prior to her initiating sex.

As far as I'm concerned it's like two people who use jokes and banters to reconcile always.

Sometimes it's good to just laugh it off and other times it's not safe for any relationship.

In this case, both of you are wrong.

You are proud in that you never want to be the first to reconcile except it's she uses something you can't refuse.

She's also manipulative.

However, if you had from the beginning told her no, let's iron things our she won't do that again.

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by byna: 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
God bless you sir.

All you said is very true of my wife.

Imagine I initiate morning devotions. If I don't the. She prays privately.

I initiate almost evergthing.

She is VERY stubborn.

She has told me and I've seen.

She is too Strong willed.

I take it to God in Prayers.

Let His will be done.

profmallor:
A good man or woman despite his or her sexual urges, would first sit to listen to the spouse, raise their points and then try to resolve the burning issue before sex. She obviously is saying in a subtle way that she doesn't care - that's wrong either from a man or woman in any marriage. Infact that's insulting. The time for sex is different, the time to discuss is different. You have married a stubborn and strong willed woman and patience and prayer is the only way I know you can resolve this, You need God to touch her and then both can at least talk. Cause there would be more quarrels, there are in every marriage, is this how sex would overrule all grievances at all times?.

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
Parable007:
well OP don't take all advises here seriously I read may comments on nairaland and I can tell you that a lot of children are here and if you abide by their advises you'll crash your home... its better to talk this out with your wife or someone she's looks up to and respect the most....

for me I don't only want to pick out your wife's fault in this.... you may have yours too cos she's not here to tell her own side of the story... you are a man, and sometimes men want a conversation.. let having a talk to iron issues out... but your wife doesn't see it that way... her coming for sex even when there is an issue means she rather make a compromise to peace than make conversation..

so here is what you can do... have the sex joyfully.. after it, cuddle her. kiss her make her feel relaxed and happy then softly correct her without making her feel bad then complement her a little as you do so... thank me later

Did you not read where he wrote that she's never willing to discuss it and its not as if she changes for the better. She still repeats same thing and feels unperturbed. Thats witch craft and marginaliztion of some sort which is not soo good. Its More like taking advantage of someone's weakness. If it were you, you'll feel the heat and won't be talking like this.

For this man to speak up shows something doesn't feel right. So its not just about some empty insulting sex but about his own feelings and respect as a human being. He sure feels stupid like an ass each time she does that and that can be very dehumanizing especially when its coming from someone who's suppose to love and Cherish him.

4 Likes

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by owowa145(m): 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
thesicilian:
You have a wife that still wants to have sex with you even when she's angry with you. Lucky you!
I swear. U got urself a loyal wife, trust me. As one person said earlier, u could be creative during sex & iron tins out since she is still addicted to u.

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by BarrElChapo(m): 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
grin cheesy grin well since the marriage get small audio characteristics. Just take am jejely but las las abeg try build the marriage on baba God. Hopefully e go just be fine tuning rough edges period this season go be for una cos we keep learning everyday in marriage as no one come complete.. cheers ! cheesy

Kingrefreshed:

My brother e don be already as matter Don reach village oo. The worse is that her mother and people supports all her actions and we are just one year down the marriage with a son.

Chai! Facebook marriage Don finish me!

Mark! Mark! Mark Zuckerberg thunder fire you grin angry shocked
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
byna:
We got married in 2012 and ever since then we have been blessed with 3kids (3,boys).
I have a monthly upkeep of 130k for my wife as she only comes to our factory and goes home without doing much for the day aside taking care of kids and cooking.

I noticed that each time we have a misunderstanding, we both keep straight faces for days and she behaves as though she is less concerned to make up. It doesn't affect her chores or cooking as for me I hardly reject food served.

Now, after a couple of days, she would come for sex without wanting us to discuss and resolve the disagreement first.

Even when I feel rudely insulted, this happens. She feels whatever she does doesnt matter as long as Las Las na sex go end am. But I feel it's wrong and issues should be kept straight and fun time separate.

So we had same issues last week and we have been keeping straight faces yet I've been eating her food. Sometimes she joins me for mng prayers, sometimes she does her privately ( we do together before any misunderstanding)
So this mng she appeared stark nude to my room and demanded for sex after almost 15 days. I told her it would be unfair if we sweep the pass e events under the duvet. She got up and told me she wasn't ready to discuss any past misunderstanding that she came to f*uck. I told her I wasn't ready till issues are ironed out.

She taught it was business as usually as my John Thomas always disappoint me each time I see her nude but today I was ready to turn her down.

I Want to know if it's proper to always treat ur spouse the way you like knowing fully well that sex is their weak point for reconciliation?

Mature minds pls

Tale by moonlight .... taken seriously only by fools and dumbos

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by zealadjay(m): 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
Well, jst lyk most pple say dat "Sex is d foundation of many marriages, dat is wat ur wife is trying to prove to u on a negative impact..
There are several ways u two can resolve dis situation, but am only gonna giv u a clue. Now seat, relax, nd read tru.
Since she has hav dat mind set dat it's only tru sex u guys can come close on her own terms, den its time u embrace it on a new dimension.. This time, when ever she comes to u for sex on ur misunderstanding period, firstly try to resist her stylishly,
Secondly, after a moment, plug in to her demands, grab her tight lyk u hav never done b4,
Next, suck her lyk u hav never done b4, till she kips moaning and begging for you to come inside her.
While she is in d mood nd begging for you to Bleep her, dis tym, u're in charge, most ladies will answer any query pose to dem, jst to get the satisfaction dey need, lyk "who's ur daddy? Do u luv me? Who is in charge?", u know wat i mean.
This is the period u strike wt ur question nd make her beg for sex sake...

Talking from experience, from a guy who don't jst wanner get married too soon...

Cheers
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by darkelf: 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
Starlight10:
A friend of mine their marriage malice was like 3 months each session. The guy won't touch her or talk to her. She would beg and crawl on her feet. Now the marriage is over.

Wow shocked shocked shocked

God forbid oooo!!!!

This one na pure devil work
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Pussywar(f): 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
Miniso:
Op yurz even come ova for a f**k yurz iz still okay, my guy wife dey lock up full time till my guy starts begging nd dey r newly married o!. some ladys are just xo childish as old as dey r, Oga jus f**k ya f**k o!.
not wanting sex isn't childish, sir.
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
cococandy:

And what’s this anyway? You think she doesn’t do much except except taking care of kids and cooking?
Really? You think you can do that?
Taking care of kids is a full time job.
The monthly upkeep you give her means nothing in this conversation. Except maybe you usually bring it up and that’s what’s causing problems between you guys.

Please fix your thought process.

Maybe you think you’re doing a lot but your wife is probably doing her best to make that money stretch for the whole month. In case you didn’t know, that’s not a lot of money for a month.

130k for upkeep is nothing to you ...we don hear mrs Emoney .... no wonder men are wrestling one another jus to marry u.

3 Likes

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Alexaonfleek: 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
Frankyboy1:
Now do as I say, turn her backwards in an awkward manner, and give her hot spanking sex, while doing that spank her continually, and ask her, who is the boss here baby? Promise you won't be naughty to daddy any more, while doing this jam her in a rough and rugged way, till she screams begs and promises to be a good girl, but still don't stop, keep rumping her till she cries,cums and begs in esctasy, from that day, d slowpoke go begin de fear you
cheesy
You'd make a good erotic writer smiley

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Sluvist(m): 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
What i understand is that your wife is softish and an emotional manipulator, she is dragging over the control of the relationship with you as her husband and the bread winner of the family, you need to start commanding her on what to do, if she refuses then you send her back to her parents until she see you as her superior. She loves you and values the relationship but you are not a man enough to organise your wife. You needs to becomes a Commander in your house not just a friend that puts eye on her wherever she manipulates your intelligence.
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
paradigmshift:
nairaland dn turn to family problem dumping site

Fake family problems at that

2 Likes

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Pussywar(f): 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
Y'all gotta talk. Resist the seduction. Y'all should talk. Resolve your issue, then have sex. You NEED to talk. Someday things will get out of hand cos y'all will pile up things in your hearts.
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
cococandy:

And what’s this anyway? You think she doesn’t do much except except taking care of kids and cooking?
Really? You think you can do that?
Taking care of kids is a full time job.
The monthly upkeep you give her means nothing in this conversation. Except maybe you usually bring it up and that’s what’s causing problems between you guys.

Please fix your thought process.

Maybe you think you’re doing a lot but your wife is probably doing her best to make that money stretch for the whole month. In case you didn’t know, that’s not a lot of money for a month.

You’re deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
omochelsea004:
guy i really understand how you feel, but by now you should know that is her own way, you guys already have 3 kids meaning it's not today that your wife started the behavior, there is no booklet or manual for being happy in marriage bro, so i will advise u keep doing whatever you feel it is that is working for you guys, don't start complaining now, because it will do you no good, besides! you are blessed to have such wife that will still be initiating sex even when you guys are not in good terms, i won't deceive you, that type of woman is very hard to come by, my wife will never initiate sex even when we are in good terms not to talk of when we have misunderstanding with each other & is giving me headache

God bless you
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by byna: 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
My bro, those facts are immaterial.

It's normal. If this things goes to FP with the true facts my wife would surely know I created this thread. So those facts should be predictable. Cheers

Lalakas:
Op na
liar.

In his other posts, he said he begs his wife for sex, here, his wife begs him for it. In the other post he's been married for 9 years, here he's been married for 7 years.

Here he has 3 boys, in his other posts, he has 2 girls and one boy.

What do you want now? If she keep to herself you'd open a new thread say she no allow you. Sex after disagreement is part of make up. No crying over spilt milk. She has forgotten the past and ready to move on, ride kn her and enjoy. You both have no issues. Thank God for your kind of woman.

I don't know what point you're trying to make, that she doesn't do much aside taking care of the kids n cooking, haaaaaa? I hate it when I hear men say this. Do you know the stress involve in those chores? And I don't know why you mention the amount you give her as monthly upkeep. 130k and so what? If she doesn't aplogize then you do. You both are wrong keeping straight faces after a fight.

https://www.nairaland.com/4613939/married-only

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by frozen70g(f): 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
byna:
We got married in 2012 and ever since then we have been blessed with 3kids (3,boys).
I have a monthly upkeep of 130k for my wife as she only comes to our factory and goes home without doing much for the day aside taking care of kids and cooking.

I noticed that each time we have a misunderstanding, we both keep straight faces for days and she behaves as though she is less concerned to make up. It doesn't affect her chores or cooking as for me I hardly reject food served.

Now, after a couple of days, she would come for sex without wanting us to discuss and resolve the disagreement first.

Even when I feel rudely insulted, this happens. She feels whatever she does doesnt matter as long as Las Las na sex go end am. But I feel it's wrong and issues should be kept straight and fun time separate.

So we had same issues last week and we have been keeping straight faces yet I've been eating her food. Sometimes she joins me for mng prayers, sometimes she does her privately ( we do together before any misunderstanding)
So this mng she appeared stark nude to my room and demanded for sex after almost 15 days. I told her it would be unfair if we sweep the pass e events under the duvet. She got up and told me she wasn't ready to discuss any past misunderstanding that she came to f*uck. I told her I wasn't ready till issues are ironed out.

She taught it was business as usually as my John Thomas always disappoint me each time I see her nude but today I was ready to turn her down.

I Want to know if it's proper to always treat ur spouse the way you like knowing fully well that sex is their weak point for reconciliation?

Mature minds pls

You guys are comedians

It's easier and less risky to deny a man sex than to deny a woman when she comes around for it

Women are good manipulators and if it doesn't favour them, they will make you uncomfortable getting the one that favours them

She knows her game and the way you play your card determines are goals in the game

What am trying to say is that since you can't tell us the exact issues that you guys are having

Always give her listening ears and see reasons with her

She looks unbothered because whatever the issue at hand is not to her favour

As it is, at times take the decision if you truly knows that you will cone out successful with it and go ahead to execute it without her consent or approval, if she ask you why tell her that she doesn't always support your ideas and you are OK doing it so

But bear in mind that if you fail, she will nagg your life out if that house and keep bad mouthing you until angels cautions her
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Antoeni(m): 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
Oga Park Well, there is No Issue here,
You Should be Thanksgiving God.
At lest she is Not a Cheat
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
mywill2022:
Don't get it wrong, she asking for sex is her own way to say i'm sorry. You are lucky, i wish i have a wife like yours or close to yours
Be careful of what you wish for.

Demanding for sex in that manner isn't a way or even near a way of apologizing. She has no regards for her husband's feelings and it's bad. There was this guy I dated and over time, I realized he doesn't talk about issues. He sweeps it under the rug and we communicate effectively afterwards like it never happened, but I was never cool with that. I prefer we talk about our differences than pretending it never happened. It's not a healthy way of settling differences. In my own case, he offends me again thinking it's petty and all I did was to walk away from the relationship. Walking away was a product of accumulated anger and I don't regret it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by OmoDavido(m): 11:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
Op na lai Muhammad cousin grin grin grin
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Unrated900(m): 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
Your wife finds it hard to say sorry to you

Hence she believes sex is the sorry for her negligence

Mr man move on

She is still the best wife ever.
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by nedekid: 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
After 17 years of marriage, me sef confuse for this matta. grin

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Progress62(m): 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Some people get turned on by disagreements sha . You guys can actually iron out the differences while having d sex actually. Be creative.
This is the answer
mr poster look no further
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Progress62(m): 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
thesicilian:
try that with my wife

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Advancedman(m): 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
oglalasioux:
This wife is the type that loves beating and settling through sex. Many women are wired that way.

Just as those that says if their husbands didn't beat them he didn't love them[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Lexusgs430: 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
byna:

Mature minds pls

Why do you have separate rooms?

1st question........
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by showafrica(m): 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
thesicilian:

My view too.. Very good wife he got. A wife does her normal things, serve food, fukkkk you on top disagreement and you still wan iron out sth? Go and carry pressing iron na... Let by gone be by gone abeg. Unless she cheated then, I will support you but every other type of misunderstanding can go under the duvet.

4 Likes

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Kavod: 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
byna:

Ordinarily you can't just get in that sexual mood without having a feeling respite. Sexual chemistry requires alot of synergy.
It simply shows she loves you over any and every little disagreement. You are the petty partner to come to think you even counted the number of days the malice lasted is disheartening. What you need is growth and dont forget you got 3 boys to show how to be a man.
Probably she always waited for you to man up but you just chilled waiting for her to make a move and it happens that sex is her way of showing it. Dont let ego ruin your marriage

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Advancedman(m): 11:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
byna:

I have beat her once and she enjoyed it. Infact she wanted it. She once told me she wants me acting fierce, it turns her on not being too gentle. But me as a gentle man, d thing tire me o

Was she determine to send you to jail orhell
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by InvertedHammer: 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
/
byna:

Your wife has erotic fantasy bordering on make up sex.

Explore more with her. That's all.

/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions / Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.