Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement (74763 Views)

'If My Wife Does Everything I Tell Her To Do, Then She's My Child, Not My Wife' / Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) / If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by generationz(f): 4:41am On Nov 15, 2019
byna:
My wife has sworn she would never openly apologize severally.

I have always been the one initiating but at this point I felt overwhelmed and needed her to apologize.

Besides it's harder initiating when u know the other is the one wrong.

This is horrible.

I'm trying to think of any reason why a person would subscribe to this sort of attitude.

It's totally wrong for whatever reason for a person in an adult relationship/ marriage not to know when to approach the other individual and say sorry.

A lot of people are saying she is good for that.

But personally, I HATE indirectness.

I hate passive aggresion.

So, that's probably just me on my part.

I don't like it when people can't say "I was wrong and I'm sorry."

If you hate the indirect way your wife reconciles with you then you'd feel used everytime she tries to use sex as a means of reconciliation.

Some men on this forum don't mind. That's the thing about relationships. What makes A happy will not make B happy.

If you want this act to stop completely you'd have to show her by example. You don't have to talk about it.

When some women know that their men can't be manipulated by sex they sit up.

This happens in two ways

1. The man doesn't give a damn about the lady because he has other options outside so she knows that thing doesn't move him. If anything she wants it more from him because she loves him and she can't cheat. Or he pretends to have other options outside. When we know our partner is desirable to other men/women and isn't head over heels in love with us there isn't too much room for manipulation.

2. He has serious self control and self restraint.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by jeff1607(m): 4:47am On Nov 15, 2019
byna:

She would be the last to apologize if at all. I'm not enjoying the malice but at least am eating my served meals. I think she has an over bloated pride.

what you have is what other men would kill for.

you won't get the needed advice here, what works for marriage A can never work for marriage B or C even D sef
do whatever you think would make it work.

I still say it to you that you are still the lucky one.

As I will always say to men , Never marry a woman you have no authority over

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by AntiWailer: 5:11am On Nov 15, 2019
Stop acting like a child.

U have disagreement , she still cook your food and attend to your needs.

Coming for sex after days is simply saying "let's stop the fight "

After the sex when she is in Ur arms u can talk about it and let her know why u were not happy and it ends there .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by lakesidetsnl(m): 5:13am On Nov 15, 2019
I believe your wife still love u for still coming back to you for sex. what happen between the both of u is a normal thing in any relationship. so therefore, let go of d past and face reality. As a man, always allow peace in your home. like seriously, is the best thing to do. Lastly, ensure that ur anger doesn't last an hour before you call your wife in order. Always remember that is your home not anybody's home.
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 15, 2019
INTERGRITYPAYS:
this best describe my hubby's attitude whenever we have misunderstanding. for the First time in 9years I said no to his manipulative sex for reconciliation and we have been on a month plus malice. I won't initiate discussion as usual because I feel he has no regards and love for me, only cares about his kids.
Now all the foolish pussywhipped males on this thread won't tell this one she's wrong for denying hobby sex.
But the man is wrong for denying his wife sex.
Nonsense!
No one has the right to use sex as an instrument of manipulation.
I shake my head in disgust at the mentality of many men on this forum - sex starved, ever-yielding picks!

3 Likes

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Nobody: 5:15am On Nov 15, 2019
lakesidetsnl:
I believe your wife still love u for still coming back to you for sex. what happen between the both of u is a normal thing in any relationship. so therefore, let go of d past and face reality. As a man, always allow peace in your home. like seriously, is the best thing to do. Lastly, ensure that ur anger doesn't last an hour before you call your wife in order. Always remember that is your home not anybody's home.
See this fool.
Someone offends you, insults you and publicly ridicules you and later comes to you for sex you you yield so easily because you are what you are - an idiot, a sorry excuse of a man, lacking in self esteem and self control.
I spit on your head.

3 Likes

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by wristbangle: 5:26am On Nov 15, 2019
pocohantas:

2018, married for about 8yrs with a son and two daughters.

2019, married since 2012 and now 3 sons.

What happened to your 2daughters?

They changed sex or what?

cheesy This girl eh! U for leave the guy na

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by efeski(m): 5:29am On Nov 15, 2019
Watch Tambourine by Chris Rock The answer's right there Thank me later
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by mrkels(m): 5:44am On Nov 15, 2019
izaray:
Okada drop me here biko

How can a husband and wife keep malice for good 2weeks? What are u two teaching those innocent kids of urs self? Una dey try sha, all because of lack of communication!

Lol . It’s possible you are not married . That shi happens sometimes in marriages

2 Likes

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by MrCork: 5:57am On Nov 15, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
I like your wife style abeg
Just because una dey fight no mean say una prick and toto dey quarrel also cheesy

darling please please please can I have 3some with u & Hisduchess...she already said YES!!!(for free) cheesy
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by miketayo(m): 6:05am On Nov 15, 2019
I don't see a problem here.. I am just confused y married couple will have separate rooms

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:05am On Nov 15, 2019
After the sex, you talk.
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by SEGLIZ: 6:11am On Nov 15, 2019
byna:
We got married in 2012 and ever since then we have been blessed with 3kids (3,boys).
I have a monthly upkeep of 130k for my wife as she only comes to our factory and goes home without doing much for the day aside taking care of kids and cooking.

I noticed that each time we have a misunderstanding, we both keep straight faces for days and she behaves as though she is less concerned to make up. It doesn't affect her chores or cooking as for me I hardly reject food served.

Now, after a couple of days, she would come for sex without wanting us to discuss and resolve the disagreement first.

Even when I feel rudely insulted, this happens. She feels whatever she does doesnt matter as long as Las Las na sex go end am. But I feel it's wrong and issues should be kept straight and fun time separate.

So we had same issues last week and we have been keeping straight faces yet I've been eating her food. Sometimes she joins me for mng prayers, sometimes she does her privately ( we do together before any misunderstanding)
So this mng she appeared stark nude to my room and demanded for sex after almost 15 days. I told her it would be unfair if we sweep the pass e events under the duvet. She got up and told me she wasn't ready to discuss any past misunderstanding that she came to f*uck. I told her I wasn't ready till issues are ironed out.

She taught it was business as usually as my John Thomas always disappoint me each time I see her nude but today I was ready to turn her down.

I Want to know if it's proper to always treat ur spouse the way you like knowing fully well that sex is their weak point for reconciliation?

Mature minds pls

your first mistake is keeping a separate room.
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Colb461: 6:13am On Nov 15, 2019
Lol
Antara0503:
hmmmm,from mature minds abi
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by lloyds(m): 6:13am On Nov 15, 2019
Most guys are praying secretly to have this kind of your wife o bros.

You have good wife I think.
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by adetes: 6:15am On Nov 15, 2019
Must U come Online
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by WittyLad(m): 6:16am On Nov 15, 2019
sorry to digress....

what do I do to save my relationship when my partner says she is tired as she used to be tired in relationships.

I tried doing somethings, like ignoring her,but they seemed to have had negative effect on her instead.

please help a brother, I'm confused �‍♂️�
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by KingEd: 6:19am On Nov 15, 2019
Op, when next u guys have whatever u guys have, u attack first before she does. If she gives in, believe me u she wants u to be the Man. I know uve been the man, uve gat 3kids..... Be d man when u guys have issues irrespective of who is at fault, savvy!
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 15, 2019
cococandy:

You’re missing the point

next time u wana make a point say it out ,i can't read minds
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by BrainSanitizer: 6:23am On Nov 15, 2019
You don't mean it.

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by ebuclassic18(m): 6:29am On Nov 15, 2019
Sir let me ask you? how many issues do you want to iron out through out your marriage life?you have a good wife she acts more like a man,when she comes to you for sex that means sorry baby let move on,your even lucky she's not too proud,you guys should just look for away and avoid much misunderstanding,pls stop telling me how much u spend on your family cos even ur life is not enough for them bless u
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by gbagyiza: 6:30am On Nov 15, 2019
Pettyprincess:

She taught it was business as usual as my John Thomas always disappoint me each time I see her nude

Lol, this got me laughing out grin grin
Truth be told you both had some fault!!! At least it's not bad if you try to reconcile and patch things up with her it won't cost you anything!!! It's far better than ignoring nd keeping malice with each other!!! Your wife definitely full of pride and instead to apologize she wanna bribe you with sex since she knows your weakness grin

Most of the d women u see, they use sex as a tool to achieve their heart desires. Most of d married women are like that. I am married n I still face that. Let me be frank, it is not supposed to be so, but d women choose that option n is difficult to change that from them. I will advise him to confront her for peace when ever they had issues not necessarily waiting for her to do so through sex. Sometimes, women are difficult to handle. It is well.
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by BrainSanitizer: 6:30am On Nov 15, 2019
pocohantas:

2018, married for about 8yrs with a son and two daughters.

2019, married since 2012 and now 3 sons.

What happened to your 2daughters?

They changed sex or what?
Maybe you didn't see the one of 2017 when he was married for five year?
From 2017 to 2018 = 3 years.
This guy must be from the underworld.
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by AvalonSpace(m): 6:31am On Nov 15, 2019
Do the resolving of issues after sex since she doesn't like to discuss your past issue before sex.
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by IDERAWOLE(m): 6:31am On Nov 15, 2019
FrLukas:
You are taking each other for granted.

Before the next quarrel, sit down and discuss the modality for settling quarrels in your home that both of you will agree to.

Best of the advices.
She may have upbringing issues in resolving disagreement, you need to go on a date, dinner to discuss it.
For her to still be demanding sex for whatever reason, you're lucky though not the best of tactics.
How do you make love too? You can discuss this your pain while the act is ongoing!
Her response to the issues during the act will confirm whether she's just taking advantage of every man's weakness to a woman's nude body or she really loves despite quarrels.
Most women can't make love with you without loving you except sex workers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by BluntBlunt: 6:34am On Nov 15, 2019
I like her, she is behaving just like a man would.
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Rubby007: 6:35am On Nov 15, 2019
bros you're lucky o please don't misuse that privilege bro, instead of ignoring her in that mood, instead u punish her, love her, and f**k her all together in DAT mood. bros she is also showing her weakness to you an u should make good use of it. you don't have a problem my brother ( my opinion o ) please don't create one. in my own case each time I quarrel with my enstrange wife even over the smallest thing like toothpaste next thing her family will start calling me it will now turn to war. the world as only witnessed 2 world wars, you know how mean world wars I have witnessed in just 3yrs of marriage? bros enjoy ur wife o fu*k sense into her I beg
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by NWANICHODE: 6:37am On Nov 15, 2019
Stop her monthly upkeep. Don't mind people telling you that she will collect from outside. She is just using your weakness because you allowed it from the onset of the marriage. If you hurt her, apologise immediately and move on. But if she hurts you and refuses to apologise then she is looking for trouble.

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by RillJ(m): 6:37am On Nov 15, 2019
Sit her down and talk things out even if you have to initiate it. You guys also need to talk out the issues yet to happen and how you want such resolved when it does occur.

Sex blackmail is a No, No! Its good you held out but when you guys have ironed the issue, you need to make it to her too for turning her down.

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by kobarney(m): 6:39am On Nov 15, 2019
byna:

It wasn't easy even as she got closer but I was determined to change the narrative.

Mann! kudos.. this is you being fierce, this is you changing the narrative.. next time call her in yourself for sex.. after the sex, talk!

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Poorboy: 6:41am On Nov 15, 2019
wisdomkid:

Shallow minded bros.
ok may him keep waiting, you no no anything

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions / Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.