Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage (45339 Views)

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe / I Won't Take My Future Husband's Name Unless He's More Successful-Cynthia Lolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by jojothaiv(m): 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
dfrost:

Well done oOo.
Awon multiple dick takers
grin
That kain mileage go don long pass Buhari's foreign trips be that.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by imitateMe(m): 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
Geminita1:
They have a point but personally i can't wait to drop my surname and adopt my partner's.

Every time i tell people my surname, they just laugh at me.
What's ur surname? grin
Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by Hypocrit: 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
The ranting only ends on social media...

Reality is the koko, and a different world altogether.

They won't hesitate in adopting the husband name when the time comes in actual life.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by Bossnetwork: 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
It all started here from the garden of Eden.
Genesis 3:16-19

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by thundafire: 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
Geminita1:
They have a point but personally i can't wait to drop my surname and adopt my partner's.

cs ur name is an Horoscope so people will laugh

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by leadedge: 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
If she feels the kid would have her name, she should be able to follow the underlisted step.
1. She must be the one that ask the man out for the relationship
2. She must be the one to pay for bill on date
3. She must give the guy money from time to time
4. She must be the one who proposed
5. Her family member at pay Groom price
6. She must be the one to pay house rent and pay School fee of the kid
7. She must let her man not work so he can stay home to watch telemundo or zeeworld
I rest my case.
payman:
nonsense...if person buy new gadget no be im name go dey d receipt?wen d ladies start paying dowry we will adopt their names.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by tiwiex(m): 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
payman:
nonsense...if person buy new gadget no be im name go dey d receipt?wen d ladies start paying dowry we will adopt their names.
Ladies actually pay dowry. It's bride price men pay. They are different things really.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by godofuck231: 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2019
Elder0001:
Ladies on twitter kick against them and their kids taking up their husband's name in marriage.

well lesbians are found of this but opening their legs or buying the male sperm is important for child conception, when the madness subsides at 45 get ready to stop they start looking for a bike man to clean up and Marry as a husband, keep up the madness after all most of these Girls never answered the names given to them so bastards will always be bastards lol,

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by kingola87(m): 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2019
Na people like this dey give Boko haram hope to claim "Book is Haram.
Nonsense!
Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by somehow: 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
Very simple

let her keep her fathers name

My children will bear my name

and when they ask why she bears another surname

I will simply tell them shes their godmother.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by TruthHurts100: 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
Why didn't their fathers take their mother's names. Crazy things.
Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by Omar09(m): 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
Martinez39:
I have always told men to stop supporting feminists or being soft on women. Women don't want equality, they detest men and really want to have it all even at the expense of men. What you see here is how all the schemes that led to a gynocentric society started. It started as a simple suggestion (which had selfish ulterior motives and the need control and extract to the utmost from men) , "don't you think men should pay alimony and support?", "don't you think no-fault divorce should be a thing? The woman should be able to leave when she wants", "women are more compassionate and caring", "motherhood is the hardest job in the world", "men should be the one to provide", "a woman should get half of the asset during divorce and automatic custody blah blah blah", etc. Before you know what is happening, laws that decree all children must bear their mothers name would be passed.

This is not fair. Would they be able to say this when they get married to prominent men?
No, because the man is famous and they would want a pass for their kids.
The bitches running their mouth anyhow are not married to Rochild family. Or Trump family. Or even Chris Brown.
Why are they going into war when we the men are not in for any war.
Is sex the problem? No they even enjoy sex more than us, they are very much more Hot than us. Why all the fuss?

Yes most men mess up I know. Like the fact where before a woman gets a job here in Nigeria the boss has to sleep with her. But do you know what baffles me, they would never report such person to the authorities rather they will take up the opportunity and when things go sour they run their mouth claiming he slept with me before giving me a job and all of a sudden, they loose their sense of shame. They wouldn't remember they gave in for the sex and it takes two to tango.

Well I have given up on humanity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by kingsmaila(m): 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
This is in the scripture Children bear their father's name just like wives in Islam bear their father's name and marriage will never change her surname.
Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by webngnews: 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by Omar09(m): 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
For the last time nairaland do not censor my write up or I'd do something... angry angry
Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
A wise man once said "it's not really that there are more females on earth than men, it Is the men that are counted among the women that makes the women more many" wat I'm saying is that somwher ryt now is a yes ma bitch niqqa planning to say yes to this very stupid idea...

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by warlord24(m): 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
payman:
Gbam
Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by openmine(m): 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
grin grin
Yet the surname she bears belongs to a man!
Stupidity at its peak!
Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by openmine(m): 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
Dharmey:
Well, if you marry a nobody u r free to drag with him but I know ladies marry because they want there kids to carry husbands name ... ask successful men if u know u know ...hustle so that ur lady will not drag shit with u
True! grin grin
Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by loswhite(m): 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
I love this cool

My kids take my husband's name and I keep mine
while would I change my name because of a single dick? Not happening
Well unless he has a really prominent and influential last name
marriage is not compulsory. You can arrange for a dick to just get you pregnant

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
Omar09:

This is not fair. Would they be able to say this when they get married to prominent men?
No, because the man is famous and they would want a pass for their kids.
The bitches running their mouth anyhow are not married to Rochild family. Or Trump family. Or even Chris Brown.
Why are they going into war when we the men are not in for any war.
Is sex the problem? No they even enjoy sex more than us, they are very much more Hot than us. Why all the fuss?

Yes most men mess up I know. Like the fact where before a woman gets a job here in Nigeria the boss has to sleep with her. But do you know what baffles me, they would never report such person to the authorities rather they will take up the opportunity and when things go sour they run their mouth claiming he slept with me before giving me a job and all of a sudden, they loose their sense of shame. They wouldn't remember they gave in for the sex and it takes two to tango.

Well I have given up on humanity.
It's not about being prominent or just rich.. being manly is now considered outdated and not cool.. the man is gradually taken a back seat in the society and allowing most feministic employs like sensitivity, and emotional ploys lyk guilt trap and mind games to run amok these days.. men need to take pride in their masculinity and retake the leadership mantle in the society - the chauvinism

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by BluntBoy(m): 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
They are getting out of hand.

But I like how men don't talk much, but yet control the world.

But it would get to a stage when we would have to put these disrespectful women in their place. Many of them need some TLC, and they would forget what feminism is.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by whytepawn1(m): 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
damn double standards
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
I love this cool

My kids take my husband's name and I keep mine
while would I change my name because of a single dick? Not happening
Well unless he has a really prominent and influential last name
Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
okay but I choose to get married and retain my OWN name. why does that hurt the male ego so much? anyway you're cute though
loswhite:
marriage is not compulsory. You can arrange for a dick to just get you pregnant

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
how, sir?
whytepawn1:
damn double standards
Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by beeniemccoy: 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
This is one of the main reason for the sudden rise in broken marriages. Women wanting to start a feminist revolution and modifying traditions that have been long before their embryo were formed. It's better we know them now so we avoid them... There can't be two captains on the same ship.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by Caseless: 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
Geminita1:

is your surname that funny?
Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by yak(m): 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
IamPlato:
One Thing I Like About We Guys Is That, Guys Fvck Rubbish Out Of These Fools And Dump Them and Marry Loyal Women while These Fools Will Be Slowly turning To Soared Milk. Watch What They Will Say When They Hit 40.

In The End They Are Nothing But Attention Seeking Dirty Pussiies

U didn't read that part the mumu said "if I ever get married"...
She already knew no one will manage her silly thinking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by KayCee92(m): 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
That will not be the case of Dan go te, gates etc is attached to ur name.....na them go give the child the name self grin by the way I did not read the post, I just rush comment grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by whytepawn1(m): 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
why should it be okay for you to take your husband's name only when he is rich and prominent? it doesnt sound right.
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
how, sir?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by Davesaves(m): 4:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
Divay22:

Too small. I need something challenging wink
for a pussy that has been "bambuzed" by different sizes of dick? LWKMD

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by Davesaves(m): 4:53pm On Nov 16, 2019
Divay22:

Lol.
Till we get there cheesy
with this ur mindset, u may never get there..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple / Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.