Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her (57145 Views)

See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her / Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her by titi4fola(f): 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
My brother once a hoe is always a hoe.. lemme nt lie 2 u o, me i dnt believe in love covering multitude of sin, i can 4gv but i no the 4get shii cus as time goes on it wil flash back anytime she misbehave. Trust me if i am in ur shoes i wont marry a lady who lie asf... I am nt saying i'm perfect but i alway thnk of 2maro b4 taking any action.. I put it to you that after ur wedding she wil tel u tnz that u wil jst kuku die so i wil advice u 2 discharg her nw b4 lawyers start eating ur hard earned money as filing fee and appearance fee for ur divorce matter ... God save us frm all dis hoeloshos distracting my fellow men
... ; grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her by titi4fola(f): 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
coolguy4christ:

I did not sleep with another girl whilst we were apart, in fact since we got back, I have not slept with her. It's a no-sex relationship.
..oh..for real?? and she did that to you There must be reason she broke up the first time... Girls!!!
Re: My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her by titi4fola(f): 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
donbachi:
deputy Jesus...clap 4 ur sef.
funny you grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her by pocohantas(f): 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
jclassiq:

Yes!!! Secondary type one.�

Nice. Are you rich?
Re: My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her by Thegamingorca(m): 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
pocohantas:

Nice. Are you rich?

Lol
Re: My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her by jclassiq(m): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
pocohantas:

Nice. Are you rich?

No I'm Ernest.
Re: My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her by okikiosibodu(m): 8:27am On Nov 21, 2019
coolguy4christ
Howdy brother.. To be honest, I know how you feel, I have been down that lane before. In my case, she lied for apparently no justifiable reason. I mean, when no reason to lie, she still went ahead to lie. She became the kind of person that will tell you "it is raining" at the beginning of the conversation, and you stylishly stare out of the window to confirm the authenticity of that information, but even when you confirm that to be true, you still can't agree with the next words coming out from her mouth. I had to let go I couldn't live that life.... Having to monitor her every step and getting my facts before asking questions and when you hear her version of lie, it's flawless as if she had been rehearsing the lies for years and it fits in perfectly well that you have to doubt the facts and evidences you have.. Couldn't deal with making my research before asking questions heads on. Did I tell you she once swore with the Bible and deep down, she was telling lies? It was a "no-sex-outside-marriage" like yours, and I have no regrets for that decision though. The honourable thing for me to do was to walk away before it was too late eventhough I loved her with my soul... As Jonathan loved David. I have not completely gotten over her til date eventhough it's about 3yrs we broke up and more than 10months we last conversed.
Back to you case.... She opened up to you, not like you found out yourself, that is a game changer... And she opened up to you before marriage, meaning she knew its implication, yet she went ahead. Put yourself in her shoes, how would you have come out clean to someone you love and want to set records straight with, before marriage.
She loves you, pls give her the benefit of doubt. It will take time, but eventually, you wil figure it out. It is doable. Time they say, heals all. As someone said on page one of this thread, you can put her to your own test to determine the fate of the relationship.
From experience, pls never date or marry someone you don't trust. It can drive you insane and HBP is real. It can make you develop some nasty habits of sniffing around and in some dicey situations, you might not knw how to make certain decisions that should have been straight forward.
Godspeed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her by Analysiscorner: 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
So, how did it go?
Re: My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her by okikiosibodu(m): 11:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
Analysiscorner:
So, how did it go?
Me sef, interested in the update
Re: My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her by Xantel(f): 6:21am On Sep 13, 2020
Same thing happened to me, I had to quit
Re: My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her by ekaF(f): 6:27am On Sep 13, 2020
wilsonchilboy:
My brother once a hoe is always a hoe.. lemme nt lie 2 u o, me i dnt believe in love covering multitude of sin, i can 4gv but i no the 4get shii cus as time goes on it wil flash back anytime she misbehave. Trust me if i am in ur shoes i wont marry a lady who lie asf... I am nt saying i'm perfect but i alway thnk of 2maro b4 taking any action.. I put it to you that after ur wedding she wil tel u tnz that u wil jst kuku die so i wil advice u 2 discharg her nw b4 lawyers start eating ur hard earned money as filing fee and appearance fee for ur divorce matter ... God save us frm all dis hoeloshos distracting my fellow men
Amen
Re: My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her by ekaF(f): 6:43am On Sep 13, 2020
OP you remind me of a 'born again' fellow I know. I guess it's not uncommon for 'born again' dudes to fall for this crap.

Please Do not be ignorant of the devices of women.

Do not take the advice of women.
Re: My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her by Ahm4real(f): 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
donbachi:
deputy Jesus...clap 4 ur sef.
Lolz

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos / A Nairalander Takes A Beautiful Bride / How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.