Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:19 AM

My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X (43012 Views)

Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) / Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life / My Redmi 8 Gives Me Iphone Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by emerged01(m): 8:10am On Nov 19, 2019
Sagelegend:
I was blessed with iPhone x 256gb variant yesterday....

It my first time using iPhone. I don't know how iPhone users enjoy the phone because it's boring to me mehn...

Ordinary whatsap I couldn't download from App store even though have created iCloud acct.
How is it boring? What do you do on android that you can’t do on iPhone apart from ringtone?
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Enemyofpeace: 8:11am On Nov 19, 2019
Sagelegend:

I no b female now...am a man
him go fok your yansh now

1 Like

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by xynerise: 8:11am On Nov 19, 2019
I hate iPhone. So rigid and boring

3 Likes

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by majamajic(m): 8:15am On Nov 19, 2019
maya007:
Come over baby let me teach you how to use it cheesy grin grin

indicate your sex pls

1 Like

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by InvertedHammer: 8:18am On Nov 19, 2019
ufotty2001:
If you are not a female and a male gave you that phone. Know that the guy love you, he gave you from his real heart, don't joke with such people, he gave u the phone from inner mind
/
Bobrisky will beg to differ.

/

4 Likes

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Timileyin1234(m): 8:18am On Nov 19, 2019
emerged01:

How is it boring? What do you do on android that you can’t do on iPhone apart from ringtone?
I don change ringtone self

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by ffo(m): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2019
importantperson:

so will you dash me the mi8, if you understand the iphome x?

beggi beggi
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by baratech: 8:21am On Nov 19, 2019
Sell the iPhone to me, I will buy
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Crixxx: 8:22am On Nov 19, 2019
Op where do you work...
Let me go and submit my CV and receive an iPhone 11 pro max.. It will be better than yours
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by praiseneo(m): 8:23am On Nov 19, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
Your boss gave you the Chinese iPhone! grin
na y u remain that position you de for years. Reason am lol
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by ImaIma1(f): 8:27am On Nov 19, 2019
What is boring about using an iPhone? You are just trying to form like you are not excited and jumping for joy with your head hitting the ceiling.
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by airsaylongcon: 8:27am On Nov 19, 2019
emerged01:

Lemme give you an example. I'm sort of a tech guy. Do a lot of stuff like downloading softwares (and 1080p/4K movies) on my phone that I need to move to a laptop or my home media server. On an android I just plug in a 256gb OTG flash drive and move large amounts of downloaded stuff. No need for laptop or any fancy tricks. On my iPhone I'm not even sure there is a download accelerator. I have a SanDisk 128gb OTG type of flash drive for iDevices. Everyday it's a trick trying to move files. I love the unrestricted nature of Androids and the attendant risk of catching Gono or Staph. Lemme be the one to decide if I want to catch them or if I want to protect myself

4 Likes

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by moonberry: 8:33am On Nov 19, 2019
Sagelegend:
I was blessed with iPhone x 256gb variant yesterday....

It my first time using iPhone. I don't know how iPhone users enjoy the phone because it's boring to me mehn...

Ordinary whatsap I couldn't download from App store even though have created iCloud acct.

Please how do I submit my resume to the organization you work ....connect me my brother I don't need iPhone.... I just want a nice pay package and a decent working environment. Thanks in advance. Please reply ASAP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Hifeylove: 8:33am On Nov 19, 2019
Your Boss gave you IPhone X hummm.. just expect a request in return!!!!
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by emerged01(m): 8:39am On Nov 19, 2019
airsaylongcon:

Lemme give you an example. I'm sort of a tech guy. Do a lot of stuff like downloading softwares (and 1080p/4K movies) on my phone that I need to move to a laptop or my home media server. On an android I just plug in a 256gb OTG flash drive and move large amounts of downloaded stuff. No need for laptop or any fancy tricks. On my iPhone I'm not even sure there is a download accelerator. I have a SanDisk 128gb OTG type of flash drive for iDevices. Everyday it's a trick trying to move files. I love the unrestricted nature of Androids and the attendant risk of catching Gono or Staph. Lemme be the one to decide if I want to catch them or if I want to protect myself

For the fact that I can’t catch Gono or staph put my mind at rest with iPhone grin
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Ola17: 8:41am On Nov 19, 2019
kolaaderin:
OP. don't be deceived, the truth is that iPhone is not as fun as the androids especially when you are used to high class androids like the Samsung. The only joy we derived from it is that you are holding an expensive phone and it's stands you out as one of the privileged to have one. Else the truth remained iPhone is less users friendly.

Wrong.
iOS is more user friendly than Android.

1 Like

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Devops: 8:42am On Nov 19, 2019
airsaylongcon:

Which network do you use to download?
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by DexterousOne(m): 8:43am On Nov 19, 2019
Untainted007:

Why are u people so insensitive and lack manners in a social forum like this? Must u show ur stupidity all time? Be it China or Congolese, atleast the phone was bought at a price, and the owner never complained to you that it's China or Togolese. Let's learn to think befr we talk not the other way round. Dn't try to always bring people/items down all because we sha want to say somtin. Nobody quote silence. Saying nothing at time brings more respect than just opening one's dirty mouth to pour out thrash.

You don't know many Nigerians are suffering horribly?

You cannot be normal in reasonin after going thru hardship this grave

That Is why when I see stupid comments like that

I just pity them

2 Likes

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by maya007: 8:51am On Nov 19, 2019
majamajic:

indicate your sex pls
why am I telling you my sex are you the one am talking too? Moreover it's on my profile....
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by airsaylongcon: 8:52am On Nov 19, 2019
emerged01:

For the fact that I can’t catch Gono or staph put my mind at rest with iPhone grin

You do know though that iDevices dey catch Gono and and other diseases that you neither know of or get to hear off. It actually suffers more attacks than Droids

1 Like

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 19, 2019
Sagelegend:

My old phone is S10e & mi8 ..Am holding them till I understand this iphone X.

bro my advice sell d iphone and use d money

if d phone start giving u problem u go spend all ur salary

charger nah 3-4k

u go buy Icloud tire if u forgey ur password

u go use money buy song.

odaran
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Ashirioluwa: 8:56am On Nov 19, 2019
Sagelegend:

Man is checking out man these days........get that straight to your head
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by majamajic(m): 8:58am On Nov 19, 2019
maya007:
why am I telling you my sex are you the one am talking too? Moreover it's on my profile....

it's not on your profile , the person u are talking to is a man , hope u know that
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Ken4ward: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2019
I use one presently. I must confess that the functions do not worth the price.

I have been using Android for ages, as a Software Developer, I bought the iPhone X for over #300k to support my app development. It seems to be the worst mistake. The screen is fragile. My android has dropped many times without giving a problem. This second time the iPhone X dropped from my hand, the screen went blank/black with green color flickers. This is not up to a year.

https://www.tenorshare.com/iphone-fix/fix-iphone-x-black-screen-wont-turn-on.html
Don't believe in all these quick fixes online, the problem is mostly in the hardware. Which means, if it malfunctions, you'll need to spend to get it fixed. The amount to fix iPhone X isn't cheap.

I'm happy for you to have gotten it as a gift, please have your Android as a backup as it can disappoint anytime.

1 Like

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Sagelegend: 9:01am On Nov 19, 2019
Ashirioluwa:

Man is checking out man these days........get that straight to your head

Nah...no b that kind level o cheesy
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Solomon8144: 9:03am On Nov 19, 2019
Sagelegend:

It keeps rolling like that...I called someone and he ask me to bring the phone for proper set up.

The music app gave me 3month free trial. Which is a nice one.
Forget app music app download audiomack now
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Sagelegend: 9:04am On Nov 19, 2019
ufotty2001:
If you are not a female and a male gave you that phone. Know that the guy love you, he gave you from his real heart, don't joke with such people, he gave u the phone from inner mind

He gave me because am loyal and honest..it’s a form of motivation and appreciation.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by SouthSouth1914: 9:04am On Nov 19, 2019
Untainted007:

Why are u people so insensitive and lack manners in a social forum like this? Must u show ur stupidity all time? Be it China or Congolese, atleast the phone was bought at a price, and the owner never complained to you that it's China or Togolese. Let's learn to think befr we talk not the other way round. Dn't try to always bring people/items down all because we sha want to say somtin. Nobody quote silence. Saying nothing at time brings more respect than just opening one's dirty mouth to pour out thrash.

Just trying to be funny na! Common.. besides iPhones are made in China. So I wasn’t wrong

1 Like

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by slimdamatrix1(m): 9:05am On Nov 19, 2019
Congratulations.

I'm almost jealous angry
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Antoeni(m): 9:13am On Nov 19, 2019
The Devil has No Free Gift
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by gonkin(m): 9:14am On Nov 19, 2019
Sagelegend:

Even worse, it's ur butt then. And true. Iphones can be boring. Sometimes i sorry for isheeps. When my cheap and android don turn remote. I use it to control everything in my house na to use am lock my motor remain.
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Duggedised12(f): 9:21am On Nov 19, 2019
Sagelegend is there vacancy in your place of work?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Don't See Nobody talking About Tablets Anymore / iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) / Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.