Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:07 AM

My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X (43014 Views)

Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) / Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life / My Redmi 8 Gives Me Iphone Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Beat123(f): 9:22am On Nov 19, 2019
Local...

So we should use android with all those ads and shit
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by edoairways: 9:22am On Nov 19, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
him go fok your yansh now
Why is your mind corrupt? angry
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by maya007: 9:23am On Nov 19, 2019
majamajic:

it's not on your profile , the person u are talking to is a man , hope u know that
am a full grown lady and my name is Maya pls can you leave me alone now?
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Tsolutionifede(m): 9:25am On Nov 19, 2019
importantperson:

Dash me your old phone, please
if u chop my money, u go chop my body too
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Anndrew(m): 9:41am On Nov 19, 2019
Timileyin1234:
The person that dash u phone na him I go blame
U go sell that phone last
So, this topic enter front page. These mods are something else this days o
I’m just getting tired of Apple these days the apps that I installed outside AppStore, Apple revoked the certificate of the third-partyStore and I have tried jailbreaking so many time. It fails because of verification

Whoever knows how to jailbreak iOS 13.1.1 untethered shu quote me
sarcasm::::security
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Timileyin1234(m): 9:42am On Nov 19, 2019
Anndrew:
sarcasm::::security
I seriously wants to jailbreak o. I can’t leave Apple cos of so many reasons and I can’t use 2 phones cos people won’t help if I need help
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by decrownprince(m): 9:43am On Nov 19, 2019
importantperson:

so will you dash me the mi8, if you understand the iphome x?
lolz. na wa for u. he will not dash u cuz he may not keep the phone.
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Flytime: 9:52am On Nov 19, 2019
Timileyin1234:

I seriously wants to jailbreak o. I can’t leave Apple cos of so many reasons and I can’t use 2 phones cos people won’t help if I need help
very soon you won't be able to jailbreak anymore they will keep in closing backdoors as technology advances

1 Like

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by nonix22(m): 9:52am On Nov 19, 2019
we are not sure if its a female therein, but if its a male, I pity his behind in no distant time.
Kestolove:
Get ready to give him ur puna
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Timileyin1234(m): 9:55am On Nov 19, 2019
Flytime:
very soon you won't be able to jailbreak anymore they will keep in closing backdoors as technology advances
Pls do u know how to successfully jailbreak iOS 13.1.1

1 Like

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Flytime: 9:56am On Nov 19, 2019
people and this your mentality so its now a crime to reward someone with a phone you think everyone on nairaland doesn't have a good job with rich bosses, if they don't reward they will say he is wicked,if he gives them bonus they will say he needs something,Nigerian and this there trade by barter mentality no matter how hard a country is some people will still enjoy it

2 Likes

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Flytime: 9:56am On Nov 19, 2019
Timileyin1234:

Pls do u know how to successfully jailbreak iOS 13.1.1
I don't think there's one now

1 Like

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Enemyofpeace: 9:58am On Nov 19, 2019
edoairways:

Why is your mind corrupt? angry
na Buhari cause am
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Timileyin1234(m): 9:58am On Nov 19, 2019
Flytime:
u don't T
think there's one now if there is I'll quote you
It is that cydia injection that always annoy me
Or will it worth it if I downgrade to iOS 12

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by IamPlato(m): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2019
Sagelegend:

No...lol
I think Your Should give The Lady One Of Your three Phones. Just DO IT
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Kaymaxine(m): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2019
Sagelegend:

I no b female now...am a man
Na only female dem dey pyansh?
Be ready to sacrifice all the holes you have on you nigga!!!
Your boss is either gay or Jesus!!!
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Flytime: 10:05am On Nov 19, 2019
Timileyin1234:

It is that cydia injection that always annoy me
Or will it worth it if I downgrade to iOS 12
it depends
Disadvantages
No more dark mode
You can't leave it there forever sooner or later you'll have to upgrade.it's APPLE some apps will soon start losing compatibility for no reason
If you think you can do without those then it's worth it

2 Likes

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Sagelegend: 10:12am On Nov 19, 2019
Duggedised12:
Sagelegend is there vacancy in your place of work?

Nope
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Obinnasvg: 10:12am On Nov 19, 2019
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 19, 2019
importantperson:

so will you dash me the mi8, if you understand the iphome x?
See corporate begging. It's in you.
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Timileyin1234(m): 10:18am On Nov 19, 2019
Flytime:
it depends
Disadvantages
No more dark mode
You can't leave it there forever sooner or later you'll have to upgrade.it's APPLE some apps will soon start losing compatibility for no reason
If you think you can do without those then it's worth it
Dark mode and better download manager

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by jibrilELsudan: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2019
I can jailbreak your kukunase from his prick and break the chains of sexual slavery he has over you and set you free.

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by tunary(m): 10:45am On Nov 19, 2019
Sagelegend:

I no b female now...am a man
ur boss try for you o. wetin you do for him way make am dash you that kind expensive phone? if na babe them go say him is after the puna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Hapinex01: 10:52am On Nov 19, 2019
As u are happy he gave u Iphone x be expecting him to ask for sex x from u frm now on.
Pls let us kw wen u finally gave him as u have told us what he gave u.
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Faccouk(m): 11:05am On Nov 19, 2019
Sagelegend, is your iPhone X Face ID working after you updated to iOS 13.2.2? Cos might stop working when I updated to 13.1.3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Sagelegend: 11:15am On Nov 19, 2019
Faccouk:
Sagelegend, is your iPhone X Face ID working after you updated to iOS 13.2.2? Cos might stop working when I updated to 13.1.3

Have not finish the download...I paused it.
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Sagelegend: 11:29am On Nov 19, 2019
The rationel behind the Gift:

My boss is into haulages and am his manager... He bought 5 trucks early last year after we secured a contract with two bottling company.

My boss doesn’t have time so am the one managing the work for him in terms of maintainace and maintaining discipline among the drivers

Now the Capital invested have been recouped and the trucks are doing normal except few monthly expenses.

We are now getting into peak period due to heat so drinks sells more hence the trucks will fetch more and more monthly profits.

He gave me the phone to motivate my hardwork and honesty coz me no they lie about Part we buy for the trucks.

4 Likes

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Bawofsss: 11:46am On Nov 19, 2019
u be gay....just confess
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Jetfire: 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
Sagelegend:
I was blessed with iPhone x 256gb variant yesterday....

It my first time using iPhone. I don't know how iPhone users enjoy the phone because it's boring to me mehn...

Ordinary whatsap I couldn't download from App store even though have created iCloud acct.
dont be afraid of change ... that’s how most people end up being poor.... keep learning!

1 Like

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Duggedised12(f): 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
Sagelegend:

Nope
is your boss a Nigerian?
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by FuckAllTheMODs: 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
Duggedised12:
is your boss a Nigerian?

See question, lol...

No be people dey buy car give their employees. Which kind stupid and a wacky mentality be this sef...

BTW Sagelegend how much you wan sell that your S10e, make I buy am for somebody

1 Like

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Duggedised12(f): 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
FuckAllTheMODs:

See question, lol...

No be people dey buy car give their employees. Which kind stupid and a wacky mentality be this sef...

BTW Sagelegend how much you wan sell that your S10e, make I buy am for somebody
face front my friend, did i ask you? How many bosses for Nigeria don even give their staff day off not to talk of phone? Except say na big coopration ,swerve,let him answer me.nonsense aproko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Don't See Nobody talking About Tablets Anymore / iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) / Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.