Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,643 members, 7,958,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:03 AM

She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection (80648 Views)

My Fiancée's Family Is Insisting On Court Wedding / 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / See What a Lady Did to Her Boyfriend For Sleeping with her Without Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by sparta(f): 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
Charleys:
Let's help this guy...

Like for raw sex, share for condoms.

You didn't put no sex at all na. grin Somebody's will soon become a baby daddy. Chai see daylight emotional blackmail.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by jibrilELsudan: 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Why you carry person pikin pic put here?

Na your pickin?

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Finestbae1(f): 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
Revolva:

What has Jesus have to do with me
Accepting a false myth of a Jewish person who has no relationship with you african

Even in isreal he is not accepted as a Messiah

Then your fish brain .. mentality is here to tell me to accept Jesus ..oya make d jesus come na we de wait for am nonsense

pls watch your tongue. Dont annoy your maker. He died for your sins and made you whole again.

May God forgive you and your tongue Satan!
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by krissconnect(m): 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
faithscharms:
It's simple..if you like her and don't mind Fathering her child then take her for the medical test to be sure she is clean of ALL possible stds,then don't forget to also run a pregnancy test as well to be sure she isn't planning to PIN someone's pregnancy on U..goodluck.

A beg check my signature to own a house in Abuja at an unbelievable price,and not outskirts of abuja but in Abuja..sellers need urgent cash thus cheap deal. Also self contains for 140k in Lugbe Federal housing after AMAC market.
hy. I need a self con oo.. lugbe abj precisely
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by excessmon(m): 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2019
Pls answer me!
This thing you typed
Did it come from ur spirit,mind,soul,body,heart or did it just get to you from a dream... bottom line it makes no sense
drnoel:

U guy take urselves too high. U forget as the world is changing so does many norms in Nigeria. Nothing can go against a good discussion. Did u not see OP say he is taking her for medicals?
Let me educate u guys, gone are those days when men are the all and all. Many women who are earning their keep and not in a serious relationship would prefer to have a child outside wedlock. That girl in question may be one of such. The idea of pinning another man's pregnancy on a single man is so outdated, only jobless low-lives do that. If she is working she won't need to.
I have met many ladies Who only want children and not the hassles of a man who would complicate their lives.
It's as easy as that since Nigerian men are no longer forth coming as regards commitment.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by edward1106(m): 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

It really beats me that a guy, at the climax of arousal and urge, would really not have the sex raw, no matter the consequences.

Not every guy think with their second brain at that point in time. Some guys, though aroused, still think and act rational. It's often a product of first experience.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by drnoel: 8:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
excessmon:
Pls answer me!
This thing you typed
Did it come from ur spirit,mind,soul,body,heart or did it just get to you from a dream... bottom line it makes no sense

I won't honour u with a reply. Cheers
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Revolva(m): 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
Finestbae1:

pls watch your tongue. Dont annoy your maker. He died for your sins and made you whole again.

You are a fool Jesus did not die for my sin idiot stop repeating such fake nonsense

Get lost brainwashed slowpoke
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Okoroawusa: 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
Finestbae1:

Don't force someone to accept your belief. How would you feel if I force you to accept that Guru Maharaji is your Lord and saviour?
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Okoroawusa: 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
bobkayzeee:
It's beats my imagination how you could bring such topic up,sex before marraige? are you for real??..what does the word of God tell's you Brother please repent today,go back to your bible and start gaining souls for christ..remain blessed.
What are you doing on this part of Nairaland...holy person!
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by kollog: 11:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
Seems d babe no dey hot n sexy, if she is, guy u go don forget condom since in d 80s, u will only remember when ur done.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by faithscharms(f): 12:14am On Nov 22, 2019
krissconnect:
hy. I need a self con oo.. lugbe abj precisely

Call this 08035509534 that's their official line but tell them u came from me pls
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Biingoo: 12:48am On Nov 22, 2019
Finestbae1:

Accept Jesus pls before it's too late.

Thanks
Are you a virgin? If no, then shut tha Bleep up!!! angry
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Finestbae1(f): 10:38am On Nov 22, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Don't force someone to accept your belief. How would you feel if I force you to accept that Guru Maharaji is your Lord and saviour?

Uncle, you have no point. Anyday, anytime, I will always accept and stand by my Jesus!
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Whyzaid(f): 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
How will she insist that you should have it raw with her, without knowing your own status self. My guy! Run for your dear life
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Okoroawusa: 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2019
Finestbae1:

Uncle, you have no point. Anyday, anytime, I will always accept and stand by my Jesus!
Fine!

But allow another person stand by Sango if he or she so wishes
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by keshi1(m): 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
the issue is that even she does not have STD HIV or even fever my brother "run" i repeat "run" be it girl woman lady or anyone but in as far she is a female if your mind is telling you that there is something suspicious about her you run because after after you don fear GOD the next to fear na woman
becauseany slight mistake you don enter their trap if you like say you no worn hurt her feelings say you be jesus christ abi prophet muhammed (S A W) if you enter their trap na you sabi
THANK YOU!
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Bigpapi: 5:48am On Nov 07, 2021
Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

So I met this girl through a mutual friend and we started bonding. Initially, I didn't take the friendship seriously because this lady is a little older than me and I do not see any future between us.

Now, things got more intense between us. She visited me one time, one thing leading to another, we were in bed, about to have sex and then I pulled out the condom but she refused, insisting that she doesn't enjoy sex with condom. I was very surprised to hear that, so I tried to make her see reasons why the condom is very necessary. She adamantly refused. We ended up not having the sex that day.

Just last week she visited again and we spent the night together. We tried to have sex again but the same issue came up again. She insisted I must not used condom. Now this got me upset. During the conversation that ensued, she made it very clear to me that she does not have any STD/STI so I should not be afraid. She however admitted that she was ovulating and that the chances of getting her pregnant was high, but that I should not worry that she'd take care of herself and the pregnancy, if it happens. She said that she would not force me to get involved with the baby if I don't want. However, she made very clear that she's not ready to get married. This got me confused.

I don't want to let my guards down by indulging in unprotected sex with someone I don't trust. I also do not want to hurt her feelings. So I plan to take her for medical tests next week and then we can kick it off from there.

What's your advise for me.

Thank you.

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Donaluta(m): 8:47am On Nov 07, 2021
Guy man... I know say you still kpansh the barny cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested / ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.