Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection (79664 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him / See What a Lady Did to Her Boyfriend For Sleeping with her Without Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by SaintLorenzo(m): 10:56am On Nov 21, 2019
Only marry couples have the right to complain about cheating not some two confuse fornicators in the name of boyfriend and
girlfriend
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Bryan88(m): 10:57am On Nov 21, 2019
WEDA PREGNANT ALREADY OR NOT...GIMME HER NUMBER...I LOVE IT RAW TOO..... grin
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by alphaNomega: 11:26am On Nov 21, 2019
Do you guys know some ladies just prefer raw sex without any ulterior motive?

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by makeitijn: 11:35am On Nov 21, 2019
Does she have a child or children from previous relationship? Does she believe in polyandry (marrying more than one man)
Benclever1:
that we will do next week. Thank you.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by bobkayzeee: 11:41am On Nov 21, 2019
It's beats my imagination how you could bring such topic up,sex before marraige? are you for real??..what does the word of God tell's you Brother please repent today,go back to your bible and start gaining souls for christ..remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by paix(m): 11:42am On Nov 21, 2019
Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

So I met this girl through a mutual friend and we started bonding. Initially, I didn't take the friendship seriously because this lady is a little older than me and I do not see any future between us.

Now, things got more intense between us. She visited me one time, one thing leading to another, we were in bed, about to have sex and then I pulled out the condom but she refused, insisting that she doesn't enjoy sex with condom. I was very surprised to hear that, so I tried to make her see reasons why the condom is very necessary. She adamantly refused. We ended up not having the sex that day.

Just last week she visited again and we spent the night together. We tried to have sex again but the same issue came up again. She insisted I must not used condom. Now this got me upset. During the conversation that ensued, she made it very clear to me that she does not have any STD/STI so I should not be afraid. She however admitted that she was ovulating and that the chances of getting her pregnant was high, but that I should not worry that she'd take care of herself and the pregnancy, if it happens. She said that she would not force me to get involved with the baby if I don't want. However, she made very clear that she's not ready to get married. This got me confused.

I don't want to let my guards down by indulging in unprotected sex with someone I don't trust. I also do not want to hurt her feelings. So I plan to take her for medical tests next week and then we can kick it off from there.

What's your advise for me.

Thank you.
You're now talking. Sex with condom na senior sister of masturbation na.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by BlackBovi: 11:47am On Nov 21, 2019
Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

So I met this girl through a mutual friend and we started bonding. Initially, I didn't take the friendship seriously because this lady is a little older than me and I do not see any future between us.

Now, things got more intense between us. She visited me one time, one thing leading to another, we were in bed, about to have sex and then I pulled out the condom but she refused, insisting that she doesn't enjoy sex with condom. I was very surprised to hear that, so I tried to make her see reasons why the condom is very necessary. She adamantly refused. We ended up not having the sex that day.

Just last week she visited again and we spent the night together. We tried to have sex again but the same issue came up again. She insisted I must not used condom. Now this got me upset. During the conversation that ensued, she made it very clear to me that she does not have any STD/STI so I should not be afraid. She however admitted that she was ovulating and that the chances of getting her pregnant was high, but that I should not worry that she'd take care of herself and the pregnancy, if it happens. She said that she would not force me to get involved with the baby if I don't want. However, she made very clear that she's not ready to get married. This got me confused.

I don't want to let my guards down by indulging in unprotected sex with someone I don't trust. I also do not want to hurt her feelings. So I plan to take her for medical tests next week and then we can kick it off from there.

Thank you.

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by BlizzydoDo(f): 11:57am On Nov 21, 2019
chronique:

It's not a big deal. Not every guy out there is a dummy and even some dummies still have sense when it comes to things like this. I've been in that position and what got me turned off was the whitish liquid like milk coming out of the ladies breast and she claimed she wasn't pregnant or whatever. I ended up using excuse of I don't have condoms and I can't knack you without protection, to discharge her. She tried very hard to make me succumb and I refused. That was the first and last time I ever saw her again.

Read about hormonal imbalance in women for the whitish milk like.

It is not a disease.

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Goldensword: 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
Benclever1:
What exactly do you mean by 'getting my seed'? this lady wears beads around her waist. I don't believe in fettish things, but right now I'm beginning to look at it from every possible angle.

Bro are you this dumb, your seed here means your sperm, she want you to get her pregnant for free, don't give out your seeds like that, instead get into agreement with her, make her pay for it. The money is for the spern donation, the agreement is for future defense, because tomorrow if you become super successful, she may come for your wealth in form of child support, i rest my case

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by riczy(m): 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
Av read tru comments, hypocrite every where, if u ar having unprotected sex and not married share, like if u go protected!
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by john5646(m): 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2019
Bro is she and igbo girl?
Is she fair?
I met one like that too o.
UNN girl o. I turn her on but whenever I tell her I'm going in with condom she turns off inmediately. Infact na the same story line. Hope her name doesn't start with E and ends with e?

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Czartega(m): 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2019
[ grin grin winkquote author=Fountainofyouth post=84201800]

It really beats me that a guy, at the climax of arousal and urge, would really not have the sex raw, no matter the consequences.[/quote]
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Gentlebuka(m): 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

It really beats me that a guy, at the climax of arousal and urge, would really not have the sex raw, no matter the consequences.

Fountainofyouth, I've read a book with this moniker as the title. Sorry I had to quote your comment but I have no business with it. I just want to know, have you read the book?, do you practice the content? Have they worked for you? Thanks...
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by sodiamond: 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
Benclever1:

No, I haven't had unprotected sex with her. I'm really confused. I don't know if I should stop seeing her or just take her to a hospital for test then start having unprotected sex with her. But then again, how am I sure she isn't like that with other people.
Pls delete her no and move on already. Why on earth will she refuse condom. Even married women do beg their husbands to use condom if they must cheat. Don't take her for any test, she should not be trusted even if she is free of disease. You are one in a million keep it up. My relation with hiv got her husband through deceit.. Beware guys
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Pat081: 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

Thank you.

She will not tell you that she want to gv u std is wen u get it that she will b telling u sorry now or do u know maybe she want to teach you lesson for what others guys have done to her

3 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Rolex66: 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
Charleys:
Let's help this guy...

Like for raw sex, share for condoms.

Flawed options.
Answer is Abstinence
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by adetem(m): 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
Unprotect sex with her is a very fast way to use you do ritual..... Be wise you're a man, be strong to give order. If she can obey your order let her go bro
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Newboss(m): 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2019
See format. The girl dey run you make you fear to fūck her. Lmao
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by kiddkash(m): 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

It really beats me that a guy, at the climax of arousal and urge, would really not have the sex raw, no matter the consequences.
guyz are becoming wise
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by chigoizie7(m): 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
Benclever1:
she said if she gets pregnant that she won't bother me for anything, unless I want to get involved with the baby. However, that she won't get married to me.

It is obvious nah, na pikin she want
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
Run!! Its a trap
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by CCC2(m): 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
A test wont cost u much. Pregnancy and STI but is i suspect the babe likes u and wants a baby from u.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by tightpussy156: 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
your story is two different side.from ur story maybe u have had sex with her already u are just coming hear to play on us.if u have not shine ur eyes the girl na spoilt runz girl.she is pregnant already she think u are a big fool she wan put d pregnancy for ur head.
secondly, she want u to impregnate her if she hadn't so that u go marry by force.
thirdly, she might want to give u HIV make she render ur life useless.
lastly ,she is on a mission.is like u don Bleep d wet wide Toto already.the tin don shack ur brain u are a confuse fellow now.take my advice an run four fourty.who quote me for telling this man d truth should hug transformer.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Allsingles: 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2019
Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

Thank you.

Raw sex is only good if is someone you are married to or someone you can
tell at least 80% of her lifestyle.
Say no for raw sex.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Onyiibuckman: 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
Benclever1:

No, I haven't had unprotected sex with her. I'm really confused. I don't know if I should stop seeing her or just take her to a hospital for test then start having unprotected sex with her. But then again, how am I sure she isn't like that with other people.
Go for the test she might be HIV positive and bent on sharing the virus, it happened to a friend of mine and today the woman is dead but left 2 HIV positive children for him. He was Lucky that God spared him it was a miracle that he tested negative because the woman wanted to pin it on him that he was the one that infected her ,God in his infinite mercy spared him. She has been positive even before marrying him but his it from him. The most annoying part of it is that the family knew about her status but no one told the man because they wanted her to get married and also the feed on the Man's pocket because he had a little change. I advice that anyone that wants to get intimate with anybody without protection should go for HIV test first to avoid had I known. Now those innocent children are HIV positive but they don't know till no but their father is giving then the HIV drugs. Be careful

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Enemyofpeace: 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2019
She is desperately looking for pregnancy
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by johnad3(m): 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2019
I like the last decision you made by going for test. as a sharp guy thats the things to do, Kudos to you bro. Wait for the result of the test b4 making any good move and if the result says shes save from all sorts of form, I will encourage you to Suck her till cum in your mouth and give it to her hard cus thats what i can do also
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by johnad3(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2019
Why cant you just give your verdict on the story you ve reads and stop being an oracle who knows all from the beginning

tightpussy156:
your story is two different side.from ur story maybe u have had sex with her already u are just coming hear to play on us.if u have not shine ur eyes the girl na spoilt runz girl.she is pregnant already she think u are a big fool she wan put d pregnancy for ur head.
secondly, she want u to impregnate her if she hadn't so that u go marry by force.
thirdly, she might want to give u HIV make she render ur life useless.
lastly ,she is on a mission.is like u don Bleep d wet wide Toto already.the tin don shack ur brain u are a confuse fellow now.take my advice an run four fourty.who quote me for telling this man d truth should hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Revolva(m): 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
Finestbae1:

Accept Jesus pls before it's too late.

Thanks

What has Jesus have to do with me
Accepting a false myth of a Jewish person who has no relationship with you african

Even in isreal he is not accepted as a Messiah

Then your fish brain .. mentality is here to tell me to accept Jesus ..oya make d jesus come na we de wait for am nonsense

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by blessedjohn: 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2019
Don't try it. It will not end well. I won't say more.
Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

Thank you.

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2019
Biingoo:
Aro1 come and see grin
nothing sweet like raw sex my brother.. The gurl know what she's saying

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
Nostradamus:
you mean o.p should cum and watch it flow out like a boss cool
No time!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? / Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.