Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection (79637 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him / See What a Lady Did to Her Boyfriend For Sleeping with her Without Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Viktorino: 6:03am On Nov 21, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Goldensword:
She want to use style get your seed, may be she want to live a life of single mum. I can relate to such experience, mine was with a commercial sex worker self, and my very first sex worker encounter, the lady was all over me professing love to me, she even asked we go for medical test which she will sponsor herself, just last week Sunday, I got a text from her that she paid for a hotel, i should come over let see. Just tread carefully with any lady that insist on raw sex, they have agender my dear
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Nostradamus: 6:04am On Nov 21, 2019
Biingoo:
Aro1 come and see grin
you mean o.p should cum and watch it flow out like a boss cool
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
why do i have this funny feeling she wants to pin another man pregnancy on youundecided

if you have unprotected sex with her,be ready to face whatever comes from it.

Mr Mjbolt ...Though you are an atheist and we don’t agree cos u disrespect people’s personal belief....I confess that I agree with you on this one...

.benclever1 if you skindive..U have fallen for the cheapest pregnancy scam ever....it’s the same scam men use when they tell ladies......” I will put only the head”, “I will not move”..
Guy....let the babe go....best thing is to be safe than sorry...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by galaxi(m): 6:07am On Nov 21, 2019
Exactly what happened to me few yrs ago.
Please avoid that woman because the story will not end well,she actually need a husband and not just a child.
Once she get preginant,she will turn to a tiger and fight you to the last,unless you marry her.
It’s a trap,i was once a victim and it took God’s grace for me to be off the hook.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Viktorino: 6:12am On Nov 21, 2019
Really
beejay501:
Bleep Raw jor..
Its only Genital warts she will give you.
We have doctors here on Nairaland to help you out after
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Boykevwe81(m): 6:13am On Nov 21, 2019
Charleys:
Let's help this guy...

Like for raw sex, share for condoms.
LIKE 240
SHARES 988. and the shares have it all. no matter the condition, alway use condom

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Khalidase83(m): 6:16am On Nov 21, 2019
I think she just want to have a child hence she is well advanced in age and marriage ain't coming any soon. Most ladies in thier late 30s and financially stable do this.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by starpower(m): 6:18am On Nov 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

It really beats me that a guy, at the climax of arousal and urge, would really not have the sex raw, no matter the consequences.

Some of us got working brains. Been in the situation 2 twice. Ended both relationships without remorse, since no evidence of body count.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:25am On Nov 21, 2019
Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

So I met this girl through a mutual friend and we started bonding. Initially, I didn't take the friendship seriously because this lady is a little older than me and I do not see any future between us.

Now, things got more intense between us. She visited me one time, one thing leading to another, we were in bed, about to have sex and then I pulled out the condom but she refused, insisting that she doesn't enjoy sex with condom. I was very surprised to hear that, so I tried to make her see reasons why the condom is very necessary. She adamantly refused. We ended up not having the sex that day.

Just last week she visited again and we spent the night together. We tried to have sex again but the same issue came up again. She insisted I must not used condom. Now this got me upset. During the conversation that ensued, she made it very clear to me that she does not have any STD/STI so I should not be afraid. She however admitted that she was ovulating and that the chances of getting her pregnant was high, but that I should not worry that she'd take care of herself and the pregnancy, if it happens. She said that she would not force me to get involved with the baby if I don't want. However, she made very clear that she's not ready to get married. This got me confused.

I don't want to let my guards down by indulging in unprotected sex with someone I don't trust. I also do not want to hurt her feelings. So I plan to take her for medical tests next week and then we can kick it off from there.

What's your advise for me.

Thank you.

for the fact that you didn't fvck her in the first place. Bros you fvck up.

she knows how to takia of herself she said.

& if u continue this way, Allah the Bae will Look down on u & kick ur ass out.

this Bae have been having unprotected sex & she knows what to do after the sex......trust me bros, matured women no how to stop pregnancy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by bluefilm: 6:32am On Nov 21, 2019
"So if she tell you to put your fingers in the fire, you go put am?"

Dat na wetin dem go tell you when e set.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Progress62(m): 6:39am On Nov 21, 2019
Charleys:
Let's help this guy...

Like for raw sex, share for condoms.
The shares have it (Gbam)

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Progress62(m): 6:43am On Nov 21, 2019
for me no condom no sex
no matter how seductive you are u cant win
i have missed so many sex because of my policy, though it hurt sha but it is normal.

3 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Shattuck(m): 6:50am On Nov 21, 2019
i,ve had something similar for the fact that she didn't care about your status either makes it weird.just be careful out there.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 21, 2019
Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

So I met this girl through a mutual friend and we started bonding. Initially, I didn't take the friendship seriously because this lady is a little older than me and I do not see any future between us.

Now, things got more intense between us. She visited me one time, one thing leading to another, we were in bed, about to have sex and then I pulled out the condom but she refused, insisting that she doesn't enjoy sex with condom. I was very surprised to hear that, so I tried to make her see reasons why the condom is very necessary. She adamantly refused. We ended up not having the sex that day.

Just last week she visited again and we spent the night together. We tried to have sex again but the same issue came up again. She insisted I must not used condom. Now this got me upset. During the conversation that ensued, she made it very clear to me that she does not have any STD/STI so I should not be afraid. She however admitted that she was ovulating and that the chances of getting her pregnant was high, but that I should not worry that she'd take care of herself and the pregnancy, if it happens. She said that she would not force me to get involved with the baby if I don't want. However, she made very clear that she's not ready to get married. This got me confused.

I don't want to let my guards down by indulging in unprotected sex with someone I don't trust. I also do not want to hurt her feelings. So I plan to take her for medical tests next week and then we can kick it off from there.

Thank you.

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Dipwater(m): 7:02am On Nov 21, 2019
Nickisindigo:

what about if she want to turn him to a sperm donor

on point .you read my mind.

She does not want marriage ,she's older,she's ovulating and wants unprotected sex. And went ahead to tell him she would not disturb if it results in pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by ceejayluv(m): 7:08am On Nov 21, 2019
Okoroawusa:

You are real...I like your sincerity.

It's very hard for a man to have a woman alone n he is aroused n in the mood for sex n because the girl said no condom he will now say "I no do again"....man!...a full blooded man!

Abeg make una no dey whine me!
I've done that on 80 percent of such scenarios.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by afrika(f): 7:08am On Nov 21, 2019
Gist us next week d result n d blame side by 6months time
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Biingoo: 7:10am On Nov 21, 2019
Nostradamus:
you mean o.p should cum and watch it flow out like a boss cool

Viktorino:
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Una don sabi the guy finish grin
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Emmxyl(m): 7:11am On Nov 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

It really beats me that a guy, at the climax of arousal and urge, would really not have the sex raw, no matter the consequences.

You are very funny o! Which climax!
My guy don't do it o! It's a booby trap!

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by nan1: 7:20am On Nov 21, 2019
This is a very BIG TRAP better run don't even meet up with her again don't try it she is on a mission I love your standard on unprotected seX keep it up

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Kakamorufu(m): 7:22am On Nov 21, 2019
Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

Thank you.

Don't fall for it brother. She wanna trap you into getting her pregnant. This is the same situation i was last year. Till she ended up getting pregnant and refused to abort it.

Run far away from her.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Owodiran1(m): 7:50am On Nov 21, 2019
Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

Thank you.

very simple. If she really want to have sex raw. Both of you should go for test. After that. You can k the hell out of her without condom
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Emperor4tune(m): 7:50am On Nov 21, 2019
wind the babe say u where tested positive to hiv last week & u love her that is why u insist using condom she go fear the raw sex she wanted,but if she still insist sex with no condom trust me she want to kill u with hiv or any other std desease,even if na belle she cary come to dash u she go still fear raw sex due to hiv u lied to have been tested positive.try it & thank me later
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Gloriagee(f): 7:51am On Nov 21, 2019
Hmmm, she knows shes ovulating and your alarm bells are not ringing. When I was single,
Last thing on my mind was ovulation. Shes looking for sperm donor, so u better direct her to the nearest sperm bank or IVF clinic.

Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 21, 2019
wizflame:
grin mumu.

Dont Fawk, her bro its a trap she is 1 week pregnant already.

Very pregnant, for her to say things like she will take care of it, it has already happened, emotional blackmail loading.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by idtwo: 7:58am On Nov 21, 2019
Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

Thank you.

Very much unlike your name or signature. You are a very foolish (young?) fella.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by faithscharms(f): 8:04am On Nov 21, 2019
It's simple..if you like her and don't mind Fathering her child then take her for the medical test to be sure she is clean of ALL possible stds,then don't forget to also run a pregnancy test as well to be sure she isn't planning to PIN someone's pregnancy on U..goodluck.

A beg check my signature to own a house in Abuja at an unbelievable price,and not outskirts of abuja but in Abuja..sellers need urgent cash thus cheap deal. Also self contains for 140k in Lugbe Federal housing after AMAC market.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by shogsman(m): 8:04am On Nov 21, 2019
Go to the hospital for an extensive test,if she's clean immediately head back to your house and devour her for days before you let her go,note if she comes back for more,you do another series of tests .make sure you include a PT test in those tests.
Note--the stress and the risk aiint worth it.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Skmoda360(m): 8:04am On Nov 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
why do i have this funny feeling she wants to pin another man pregnancy on youundecided

if you have unprotected sex with her,be ready to face whatever comes from it.

Your thinking is loud gan my brother......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Tonyspecial(m): 8:12am On Nov 21, 2019
see food wey person dey reject
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by LEXYCOM: 8:24am On Nov 21, 2019
i know that girl oooo.... dont try it grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.