Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,028 members, 7,953,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:28 AM

She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection (80601 Views)

My Fiancée's Family Is Insisting On Court Wedding / 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / See What a Lady Did to Her Boyfriend For Sleeping with her Without Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
Looks like you are ready to be a sperm donor. Why should any unmarried folk allow his/herself to be cajoled into unprotected sex? I'd rather dump such an idiottt.

4 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
One of my greatest regrets is ever engaging in unprotected sex with chics I knew nothing about their health status. It happened with a couple of girls in my past, thankfully I never caught anything and never got anyone pregnant but I still regret my foolishness. You eyes go clear after you cum.
Please run from her if she doesn't like protection, there is nothing special about her that you would want to jeopardize your life for.

34 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Goldensword: 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
She want to use style get your seed, may be she want to live a life of single mum. I can relate to such experience, mine was with a commercial sex worker self, and my very first sex worker encounter, the lady was all over me professing love to me, she even asked we go for medical test which she will sponsor herself, just last week Sunday, I got a text from her that she paid for a hotel, i should come over let see. Just tread carefully with any lady that insist on raw sex, they have agender my dear

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by XklusivGistBlog(m): 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

So I met this girl through a mutual friend and we started bonding. Initially, I didn't take the friendship seriously because this lady is a little older than me and I do not see any future between us.

Now, things got more intense between us. She visited me one time, one thing leading to another, we were in bed, about to have sex and then I pulled out the condom but she refused, insisting that she doesn't enjoy sex with condom. I was very surprised to hear that, so I tried to make her see reasons why the condom is very necessary. She adamantly refused. We ended up not having the sex that day.

Just last week she visited again and we spent the night together. We tried to have sex again but the same issue came up again. She insisted I must not used condom. Now this got me upset. During the conversation that ensued, she made it very clear to me that she does not have any STD/STI so I should not be afraid. She however admitted that she was ovulating and that the chances of getting her pregnant was high, but that I should not worry that she'd take care of herself and the pregnancy, if it happens. She said that she would not force me to get involved with the baby if I don't want. However, she made very clear that she's not ready to get married. This got me confused.

I don't want to let my guards down by indulging in unprotected sex with someone I don't trust. I also do not want to hurt her feelings. So I plan to take her for medical tests next week and then we can kick it off from there.

What's your advise for me.

Thank you.

Mumu man undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by foolbuster: 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

So I met this girl through a mutual friend and we started bonding. Initially, I didn't take the friendship seriously because this lady is a little older than me and I do not see any future between us.

Now, things got more intense between us. She visited me one time, one thing leading to another, we were in bed, about to have sex and then I pulled out the condom but she refused, insisting that she doesn't enjoy sex with condom. I was very surprised to hear that, so I tried to make her see reasons why the condom is very necessary. She adamantly refused. We ended up not having the sex that day.

Just last week she visited again and we spent the night together. We tried to have sex again but the same issue came up again. She insisted I must not used condom. Now this got me upset. During the conversation that ensued, she made it very clear to me that she does not have any STD/STI so I should not be afraid. She however admitted that she was ovulating and that the chances of getting her pregnant was high, but that I should not worry that she'd take care of herself and the pregnancy, if it happens. She said that she would not force me to get involved with the baby if I don't want. However, she made very clear that she's not ready to get married. This got me confused.

I don't want to let my guards down by indulging in unprotected sex with someone I don't trust. I also do not want to hurt her feelings. So I plan to take her for medical tests next week and then we can kick it off from there.

Thank you.

You have already taken her for medical checkup and you are still asking for advice. grin
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by chigoizie7(m): 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

Thank you.

It is very clear, all she needs is a baby from you.

You do not have to do anything if you are not ready to father a child yet.

Some of these women just want to live a life of a single mother.

21 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Akachukwu42(m): 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
Boss na cage

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by seanwilliam(m): 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
Benclever1:
it really beat me how a lady would reject sex just because you want to use condom.
e dey happen bro, she go slam u with " so u dont love and trust me bah?"

3 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Awoo88: 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
Run for your life. She won kill you
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Kingluqman(m): 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hope she’s not Babcock student ooo

grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by money121(m): 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ok
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by lomprico(m): 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
get ready to be a dad
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by chukwuibuipob: 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
sad lefulefu This is ur beat* off to battle ground* poli. .. grin wink smiley

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by bigpicture001: 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
Sh wan giv u HIVo
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by godumes: 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
Mumu talk and question just dey increase for naija, nairalanders why?

4 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Pavillon: 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
dont try it bro,

the consequence will be very crazy.
She has one std.
Forget about that story she said, someone passed it to her and shes bent on passing it to someone else.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Neroiam(m): 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
positivevibez:
Go for that test so that sorry will not be your name in the nearest future she is a reckless heaux
U talk sense hia
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by taurusmena1(m): 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
Young man? Do not be stupid. Do u wnt a child outsie wedlock? U hardly know her nd its obvious she wants to have a child as an excuse to pin you down. Are u ready for such responsibilities?if yes, do u need to jump in blind?

No go mumu urself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Lighthammer(m): 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
Like for raw sex share for sex with condom btw guy red alert!red alert!!red alert!!! abort mission and report back to base don't dive in raw oo or else u go dive enter abyss
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Crixxx: 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
Op stop lying you've already chook preeq. Who knows the story might even be the other way round.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
Benclever1:

No, I haven't had unprotected sex with her. I'm really confused. I don't know if I should stop seeing her or just take her to a hospital for test then start having unprotected sex with her. But then again, how am I sure she isn't like that with other people.
She wants a baby without the commitments of marriage. Simple to figure out.

8 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Legendguru: 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
hmmm
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by fkj950ax(m): 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
Benclever1:

I am having unprotected sex with someone I don't trust.

I also do not want to hurt her feelings..

Did you misplace your marbles recently?
Hurt her feeling...?
Sex with someone you don't trust...?

You need advise how?
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by safarigirl(f): 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
She's older than you
She clearly wants a child
She wants to use you as a sperm donor

That is all this is

If you're ready to be a sperm donor, smash away

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
Charleys:
Let's help this guy...

Like for raw sex, share for condoms.
Aiye ti baje

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Sapphire86(f): 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
Benclever1:

No, I haven't had unprotected sex with her. I'm really confused. I don't know if I should stop seeing her or just take her to a hospital for test then start having unprotected sex with her. But then again, how am I sure she isn't like that with other people.

Must you have sex? The thing about youths is that they only see the bait, they never see the hook until it's too late!! Reverse, danger ahead! If anything is too easy, it's because it's too easy to be clean without repacaution.

Clearly you need to marry urgently so you won't need to be bringing such matters to a public forum.

#Repent

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Akanoaaa(m): 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
The girl don get belle for another man and she wan make you buy market wey you never price. My brother you better use your both legs run.

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Marpol: 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

Thank you.

I smell rotten fish. Surprised you are not perceiving the smell.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by stubbornman(m): 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
undecided Adieu Bro!!!!

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by lereinter(m): 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
Std/sti all those are small thing

Fear HIV

Don't ever try it

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Marvieduke(f): 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
Is like sense scares for this OP brain abi? It shows she wants to get pregnant for the OP by force by fire or she wants to give him HIV.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by ddooskie(m): 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
Are you ready to father a child with someone you dont see a future with? undecided STDs sef dey there. Japa (run) my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

10 Advantages And 12 Disadvantages Of Masturbation. / See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.