Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection (79688 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him / See What a Lady Did to Her Boyfriend For Sleeping with her Without Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by charlsecy(m): 8:25am On Nov 21, 2019
Benclever1:
.... she made it very clear to me that she does not have any STD/STI so I should not be afraid.
I want you to think properly. She said she didn't have an STI, yet she was eager to have unprotected sex with you without considering to know your STI status!

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by livebyday(m): 8:30am On Nov 21, 2019
Benclever1:

No, I haven't had unprotected sex with her. I'm really confused. I don't know if I should stop seeing her or just take her to a hospital for test then start having unprotected sex with her. But then again, how am I sure she isn't like that with other people.

That's the thing , she probably tells three or four other guys she is sleeping with the same thing.

Also HIV doesn't show up in tests until three months after

I assume you are a graduate yes?

4 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Femi316: 8:30am On Nov 21, 2019
kingjrofficial:
mumu advice
Mumu advice kill you there.....?
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by livebyday(m): 8:32am On Nov 21, 2019
Euphoria19:
Forget what people will always say, "I'm clean, trust me" all that is bullshit, the person saying that has probably never taken any HIV or STI test before because if you're so sure of yourself you should have the proof to back it up, and also someone who takes health serious will not be willing to dive skin deep into any guy that comes her way, since she's supposedly clean, don't even bother going for test, anyone that is will want to have sex without condom with someone dey barely know should not be taken serious

Best comment here

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Surrey2Bimshire: 8:38am On Nov 21, 2019
Hey there ,
Get all the necessary test done , including pregnancy test (you never know what might sprout out from this )

she’s looking to get pregnant , try to get her to sign some agreement with solid evidence in other for her not to expect you to foot her pregnancy/baby’s bills (ol Lady is looking for a sperm donor the cheap way ) and it might backfire in the near future .

Benclever1:

No, I haven't had unprotected sex with her. I'm really confused. I don't know if I should stop seeing her or just take her to a hospital for test then start having unprotected sex with her. But then again, how am I sure she isn't like that with other people.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Revolva(m): 8:46am On Nov 21, 2019
She just wanna trick u bro maybe she is pregnant and wanna hang it on ur head

Omo yesterday I bang raw jare my favorite olosho babe

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Meekha(m): 8:50am On Nov 21, 2019
Oga ran away.... I say ran!

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by HacheNoire: 8:54am On Nov 21, 2019
Use her for money rituals
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by sammyironside: 8:57am On Nov 21, 2019
Honesty I don't know what's wrong with some guys. You don't love her, you don't see a future with, but you want to take her for medical test, so if she comes out clean you can have unprotected sex with her. If you don't love her, why don't you cut ties with her. Must you have sex with her? The girl is probably after something spiritual from you.
positivevibez:
That girl na winch o my guy run she don't even care if you are HIV + or not she is on a mission
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Emma1Oj(m): 8:59am On Nov 21, 2019
Nickisindigo:

what about if she want to turn him to a sperm donor
Pls kindly educate me what you mean by "sperm donor" thanks!
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Shugargal(f): 9:04am On Nov 21, 2019
Benclever1:

Lol, it wasn't easy but at that point I had to apply some seft discipline.
Bro I respect you so much for not having sex with her despite she's the one engineering for raw sex, it takes a very disciplined man to do that when I know is mostly guys that want this raw sex thing. my advice, plz take her for medical check up before anything, do it in different hospitals to be very sure of the result, that's if you really want her, on the other hand, she just want you to impregnate her so she can have a baby, she doesn't need you for the upkeep of the baby. she has her plans.Respect!
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Nickisindigo(m): 9:06am On Nov 21, 2019
Emma1Oj:
Pls kindly educate me what you mean by "sperm donor" thanks!
it literally means donating one's sperm to another in order to get pregnant
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Nickisindigo(m): 9:08am On Nov 21, 2019
you people talking about sex yet someone like don't know what sex entails
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Emma1Oj(m): 9:14am On Nov 21, 2019
Nickisindigo:
it literally means donating one's sperm to another in order to get pregnant
Wow...!!! thanks
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 21, 2019
Swargu:

Very pregnant, for her to say things like she will take care of it, it has already happened, emotional blackmail loading.
i tell you
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Nickisindigo(m): 9:18am On Nov 21, 2019
Emma1Oj:
Wow...!!! thanks
eggs to are also donated
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Blaqfellow: 9:18am On Nov 21, 2019
Go 4 the text then kick off from there no shaking
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by bossinblack: 9:21am On Nov 21, 2019
Charleys:
Let's help this guy...

Like for raw sex, share for condoms.

This is the best thing I have seen this week!
I hope he gets the loud message in this vote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by drnoel: 9:21am On Nov 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
why do i have this funny feeling she wants to pin another man pregnancy on youundecided

if you have unprotected sex with her,be ready to face whatever comes from it.

U guy take urselves too high. U forget as the world is changing so does many norms in Nigeria. Nothing can go against a good discussion. Did u not see OP say he is taking her for medicals?
Let me educate u guys, gone are those days when men are the all and all. Many women who are earning their keep and not in a serious relationship would prefer to have a child outside wedlock. That girl in question may be one of such. The idea of pinning another man's pregnancy on a single man is so outdated, only jobless low-lives do that. If she is working she won't need to.
I have met many ladies Who only want children and not the hassles of a man who would complicate their lives.
It's as easy as that since Nigerian men are no longer forth coming as regards commitment.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Titogbanski: 9:42am On Nov 21, 2019
Please help the Lady. She just want to concieve
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by garetz: 9:45am On Nov 21, 2019
Run for your life

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by makeitijn: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2019
Chat me up. Are you in Lagos ? We need to meet. Are you in lagos
Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

So I met this girl through a mutual friend and we started bonding. Initially, I didn't take the friendship seriously because this lady is a little older than me and I do not see any future between us.

Now, things got more intense between us. She visited me one time, one thing leading to another, we were in bed, about to have sex and then I pulled out the condom but she refused, insisting that she doesn't enjoy sex with condom. I was very surprised to hear that, so I tried to make her see reasons why the condom is very necessary. She adamantly refused. We ended up not having the sex that day.

Just last week she visited again and we spent the night together. We tried to have sex again but the same issue came up again. She insisted I must not used condom. Now this got me upset. During the conversation that ensued, she made it very clear to me that she does not have any STD/STI so I should not be afraid. She however admitted that she was ovulating and that the chances of getting her pregnant was high, but that I should not worry that she'd take care of herself and the pregnancy, if it happens. She said that she would not force me to get involved with the baby if I don't want. However, she made very clear that she's not ready to get married. This got me confused.

I don't want to let my guards down by indulging in unprotected sex with someone I don't trust. I also do not want to hurt her feelings. So I plan to take her for medical tests next week and then we can kick it off from there.

What's your advise for me.

Thank you.

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Finestbae1(f): 9:48am On Nov 21, 2019
Even if you are my bf. I.will never allow unprotected s×x except when we are married
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Finestbae1(f): 9:51am On Nov 21, 2019
Revolva:
She just wanna trick u bro maybe she is pregnant and wanna hang it on ur head

Omo yesterday I bang raw jare my favorite olosho babe

Accept Jesus pls before it's too late.

Thanks
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Anextin(f): 9:59am On Nov 21, 2019
Its obvious, she wants to have a child, not necessarily a husband. She choose you to father the her baby but not with any conditions. That woman will only sleep with you whenever she's ovulating.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Psoul(m): 10:04am On Nov 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

It really beats me that a guy, at the climax of arousal and urge, would really not have the sex raw, no matter the consequences.

Babe, you spoke my mind.
This guy has f**ked the babe RAW on those two occasions. Forget that story he's telling here.

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by panmunium(m): 10:24am On Nov 21, 2019
Same thing once happened between me and a side chic, I couldn't resist her unclothed sexy body, I had to succumb, thank God I was free from any std,but later found out I was dating a hoe, only hoes have such bold mindset.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Gryffindor: 10:26am On Nov 21, 2019
Benclever1:

Oga run o, free from infection today doesn't mean free from it tomorrow

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Liposure: 10:31am On Nov 21, 2019
Guy u seem uncertain. One,You said you can't have a future wit her cos she's old. Yet u are still in a relationship wit her. two, she refused 2 have safe sex with you .yet you are still flirting with her. Take a stand, bro.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Bryan88(m): 10:55am On Nov 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

It really beats me that a guy, at the climax of arousal and urge, would really not have the sex raw, no matter the consequences.
Baddoo... grin
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by vicben27(m): 10:56am On Nov 21, 2019
most this girls now, hardly like the use of Condom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? / Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) / Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.