Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed (23922 Views)

Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel / Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? / Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by adecz: 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
Love conquers all.

But, research her background, if
its OK, then go for it..

Hope she is gainfully employed.

Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by shestrong(f): 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
EASY112:
Bro look for single ladies, is better u remain single.Dont start what u can finish.

coming from a woman. pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by ifyain: 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
The main issue here is whether you have the emotional and financial capabilities to support your intended wife and two kids, I will advice you to search your conscience if your intentions are out of pity or love because we often confuse the two emotions. I think you will need a lot patience and finance as love alone is often not enough to see a partnership of marriage through in difficult times. I wish you luck and God,s guidance because marriage is a very serious commitment and if it goes wrong innocent children that did not beg to come to this world will be victims.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by NzubechiCitadel: 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
zeenaman:
I will go straight to the point. In the past, I have had a few unpleasant experiences with girls, ranging from cheating to gold digging habit, for that reason, my heart got hardened and I barely treat girls with any seriousness.

Lately I met this lady, she reignited the love in me. I fell in love with her as if she's the first lady I will be meeting in life. I desire to settle down with her. But the challenge I'm having with her is that, she was previously married with two little kids. She lost her husband two years ago.

Please good people, I will like to know the dangers, if any, that come with marrying such ladies. I so love her. I will like to hear from experienced people. Thanks.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by pocohantas(f): 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
stupidity:
angry why not spill it out instead!!

Because of my moniker, I know

Hehehe, not really. Was just thinking, it is not really an easy decision for people to take. Na choice last last...
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
IamPlato:
Without Further Prove You Are A Fool Bro
u again. nincompoop
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by udemzyudex(m): 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
chenzen:
Oops! maybe the accident was caused by her village people.

Mtcheew
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Rozaytee: 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
chenzen:
Nigerians and stupid superstition
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by shestrong(f): 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
pls make proper findings and if u do love her, pls go ahead bro. But u must be matured enough to handle the children ,loving their mother alone isn't sufficient. God bless ur good heart and help u mk d right decision.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by MARKone(m): 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
zeenaman:
I will go straight to the point. In the past, I have had a few unpleasant experiences with girls, ranging from cheating to gold digging habit, for that reason, my heart got hardened and I barely treat girls with any seriousness.

Lately I met this lady, she reignited the love in me. I fell in love with her as if she's the first lady I will be meeting in life. I desire to settle down with her. But the challenge I'm having with her is that, she was previously married with two little kids. She lost her husband two years ago.

Please good people, I will like to know the dangers, if any, that come with marrying such ladies. I so love her. I will like to hear from experienced people. Thanks.

OP if you truly love her, and can comfortably take her kids as yours, then By all means, go ahead. They (widowers) are a lovely set of people.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by ikwedim(m): 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
Is that why you kill her husband? 😂 😂 😂 😂
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Dulcinea(f): 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
The kind of guys we have in Nairaland are something else. Tufia! You men expect a woman to marry a widower but frowns when a man marries a widow. It's indeed an unequal world! angry

Op if you really love her and is prepared to accept her kids you can go ahead. The decision all boils down to you.

It's your choice to be happy, you have only one life to live

4 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by udemzyudex(m): 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
BigGuyMan:
No its not advisable to marry all these expired old newspapers.

Go for young under 26 fresh laps all these old newspapers should go to Congo or Venezuela to look for their husband's.

Don't ever marry any lady above 27. They are all expired and useless

Stop seeing women as commodity.

Na Una type dey sexually harass women or even Rape them.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by excessmon(m): 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
U gave a valid point however your uncultured attitude gave you away and people will not understand how valid your point is
However learn to pass ur message properly in future
YorubaPrince:
Zeenaman, the problem is... you're from a 3rd world nation where ignorance is celebrated, gullibility & illiteracy are rampant while superstitions & taboo are worshipped. undecided If you've done your homework (according to your faith) about her and, indeed love this chic... go for it! cool

Let me even reveal the very bitter truth perhaps, an unknown fact to the 200 million fools of Nigeia... this truth is such a bitter pill to swallow to majority of gullible Nigerians...

Realistically and statistically, Of all the people getting married at any given point in time, some would end up as widows and widowers in the near future! cool

It's not a curse but, a known fact. Of all the fools on here condemning widows and stuff, few or several of them have either lost one of their parents or both? So, were their parents cursed or are the living better than them? OK... of all the deaths that occur on a daily basis in Nigeria, how many couples are rendered widows and widowers?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Rozaytee: 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
Dulcinea:
The kind of guys we have in Nairaland are something else. Tufia! You men expect a woman to marry a widower but frowns when a man marries a widow. It's indeed an unequal world! angry

Op if you really love her and is prepared to accept her kids you can go ahead. The decision all boils down to you.

It's your choice to be happy, you have only one life to live
reasons why I keep saying we have a lot of useless guys on nairaland...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by BigGuyMan: 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
Rozaytee:
like ur foolish mum
Mynd44
Dominique
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by RxSameer(m): 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
Rozaytee:
like ur foolish mum
lolz Roza too harsh oooh

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Btruth: 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
chenzen:
haba!.... kilode teyin araiye buru bayi? Does it means widows/widowers cannot re-marry or have any relationship again? Oga ooo.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by YorubaPrince: 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
excessmon:
U gave a valid point however your uncultured attitude gave you away and people will not understand how valid your point is
However learn to pass ur message properly in future

The bee stings yet, produces honey cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
chenzen:
first of all find out what killed the widows husband else what happened to the widows husband will happen to u.

Exactly, beware of widows and divorcees, especially divorcees. They always have a sob story, it's never their fault! The same thing will happen to you.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Fxwarrior: 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
zeenaman:

He had an accident

Hmm. Have you read the Concubine?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
shestrong:

coming from a woman. pathetic.
is she lying? Nigerian women have too much drama, even without Drama of late husbands family and child that is not your own, they will still drive you to your grave before your time so why hasten the process and add another man's wahala on top when there are single women toro kobo 2 a penny without ex-husband baggage desperate for husband?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Charly68: 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
She was unfortunate to be a widow at a young age but truth be told,good people often find this life too hard a times,for you to have thought of marrying her despite haven sampled so many single ladies ,it shows her depth of character and feminity . Bro follow your mind and see her treating you like a king which you are. If a man becomes a widower is anything wrong if he marries a single lady again?

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Ajibola1270(m): 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
hello, my guy. try to find out what actually case the death of her husband and pray very well on it before dabble into unknown journey of marriage. Think twice, don't marry because of pity and don't love overshadow your sense of reasoning.
Bye for now..........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by shestrong(f): 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
isthatso:

is she lying? Nigerian women have too much drama, even without Drama of late husbands family and child that is not your own, they will still drive you to your grave before your time so why add another man's wahala on top when there are single women toro kobo 2 a penny without ex-husband baggage desperate for husband?

is it your marry? is it ur choice? if he loves her, y not let him be happy? one mans food is anodas poison.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
Rozaytee:
grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Fxwarrior: 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
BigGuyMan:
No its not advisable to marry all these expired old newspapers.

Go for young under 26 fresh laps all these old newspapers should go to Congo or Venezuela to look for their husband's.

Don't ever marry any lady above 27. They are all expired and useless

Haba fah! Which one is useless?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
Rozaytee:
what if the widow is a witch?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Ajibola1270(m): 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
hello, my guy. try to find out what actually cause the death of her husband and pray very well on it before dabble into unknown journey of marriage. Think twice, don't marry because of pity and don't allow love overshadow your sense of reasoning.
Bye for now.......... May God help you.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Sweeetheart(m): 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
Well! Once you put your satisfaction into consideration

If I'm getting married to widow;

She must have a job(be independent)

Number of kids (maximum of 2)

She must have sex drives(very skillful on bed)

She must be matured and updated

She must look healthy (youngie no matter the age)

So marrying a widow is a choice but my choice conditions is up there.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
shestrong:

is it your marry? is it ur choice? if he loves her, y not let him be happy? one mans food is anodas poison.

he asked a question? ....in the same way as you are commenting

Most men die before their wives for a good reason. Open your eye when you marry wife!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? / Things Woman Do After Sex To Avoid Them Getting Pregnant Quickly / I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.