Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed (23906 Views)

Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel / Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? / Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by luluosas(m): 6:47am On Nov 21, 2019
Give your life to Jesus Christ, and you will receive divine direction regarding your marital life. Cheers
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Coolgent(m): 8:59am On Nov 21, 2019
madridguy:
Islamic view: Very good and you also get big reward for doing so.

Street wise: You won't have the fear of her going behind to see her ex like single mother.

The koko be say you must be sure she's really in love with you make he no be say she just dey look for who she go take train her kids...don't get me wrong, there's reward training and helping orphans too but no one will be happy to know say person dey hold him for work.

Have you also discussed this with your parents?

Wisest comment so far
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Coolgent(m): 9:01am On Nov 21, 2019
ijewejones:
angry

For me "No" because fresh single ladies still full town...what do i know

Here to learn more..

Some widows nowadays are far more better than some so call unmarried ladies. cool grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Coolgent(m): 9:02am On Nov 21, 2019
BigGuyMan:
No its not advisable to marry all these expired old newspapers.

Go for young under 26 fresh laps all these old newspapers should go to Congo or Venezuela to look for their husband's.

Don't ever marry any lady above 27. They are all expired and useless
Stop generalizing please
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by executive12: 9:57am On Nov 21, 2019
ijewejones:
angry

For me "No" because fresh single ladies still full town...what do i know

Here to learn more..

"fresh single ladies"
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by JERRY1925(m): 10:04am On Nov 21, 2019
zeenaman:
I will go straight to the point. In the past, I have had a few unpleasant experiences with girls, ranging from cheating to gold digging habit, for that reason, my heart got hardened and I barely treat girls with any seriousness.

Lately I met this lady, she reignited the love in me. I fell in love with her as if she's the first lady I will be meeting in life. I desire to settle down with her. But the challenge I'm having with her is that, she was previously married with two little kids. She lost her husband two years ago.

Please good people, I will like to know the dangers, if any, that come with marrying such ladies. I so love her. I will like to hear from experienced people. Thanks.

With age, you'll understand that marriage should bring peace of mind. If she brings that, you need nothing more.
Those saying, why should you marry sure person.. They are people you should not take advice from..because most of them don't even know what marriage entails. Most of them will tell their girlfriend to get an abortion if she gets pregnant.
They not even ready for marriage.

Would have love to be in your shoes.
Reasons is.
That widowed woman deserves a smile, deserve love.
If u are above 35, give her that.
But if u confused, which I guess seem to be the case, then just do what makes you happy bro.
I love the white.
They don't care mostly about what the black care about.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by BlackBovi: 10:16am On Nov 21, 2019
zeenaman:
I will go straight to the point. In the past, I have had a few unpleasant experiences with girls, ranging from cheating to gold digging habit, for that reason, my heart got hardened and I barely treat girls with any seriousness.

Lately I met this lady, she reignited the love in me. I fell in love with her as if she's the first lady I will be meeting in life. I desire to settle down with her. But the challenge I'm having with her is that, she was previously married with two little kids. She lost her husband two years ago.

Please good people, I will like to know the dangers, if any, that come with marrying such ladies. I so love her. I will like to hear from experienced people. Thanks.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Angelacruz: 11:05am On Nov 21, 2019
Okk
EmptyCoconutHead:
I'm ok, Thank God
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by kutashi: 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
You type like an illiterate. Dead body, stay away from me.Asap. lipsrsealed

Indeed! You are wor wor boy! Just Wor wor far away!

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by DedeNkem: 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
zeenaman:

Being a widower is not a crime, remember, she's not a divorcee (I'm NOT saying all divorcees are bad).

If you love her and you've no problem adding her kids to your life as yours, then go for for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by cashmaildollars(m): 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
zeenaman:

I will give you my advise from my personal experienced if you can read it.

I really like your mentality of not condemning her nor her kids. Love is the greatest thing in human life before money ( only wise understand ) . Tanks for loving her .. Many people are talking about her lost man which its not her own joy and all what people will face on earth has been written by destiny.

But my major point i will share is her real character.... As i am talking to you i have two kids from divorced woman who i so much loved back then as you are loving now ... She has children and i don't see having children as bad thing in relationship back then, I do see having children as grace . She loved me more than how i loved her and she respect me so much but to be sincere i don't have the mindset to married her which she had. She got pregnant and everything turned upside down for me , all my business and connections got blocked but i still move on with her because i had determined not to marry 2 wives but my wife that repect me and love me change beyond control when things are not in good form . that was when i knew her true characters

secondly marrying her distanced me from most of my love ones because many don't expect such from me and i can't boldly enough to show many peoples which i should had introduced her to..... It will caused you some unplanned distance

Also when we depart last year with 2 kids i found it hard to find real love to even share life and heart with because 90% of Nigerians ladies can't plan life with man who owns kids

Sir if you know that her character is not fake but you can only know this when she get pregnant or born , if her character is real you can move on but if its not dont do such bcs of your future

majorly pray about her

Thanks and God will surely lead you right in Jesus name

4 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by loshybab(m): 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
EASY112:
Bro look for single ladies, is better u remain single.Dont start what u can finish.
Are U for real ?

All U need do is to put urself in her shoes,only if U got conscience,will you get my drift.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by shestrong(f): 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Whatever, now face front and stay away from my mention.
grin
WorWorBoy2:
Whatever, now face front and stay away from my mention.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by LollipopCandy(f): 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2019
Magnoliaa:

I like your username. smiley

Lool thanks. NL mods have made me to be creative in forming monikers after banning me severally for spanning

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Pataricatering(f): 8:45am On Nov 22, 2019
U sound like a poverty ridden village man ! So if a husband dies it’s the wife that killed him ? I’m sure ur educated but ur brain is still d brain of someone who didn’t touch the walls of a primary school .
chenzen:
first of all find out what killed the widows husband else what happened to the widows husband might happen again.

pls carry out thorough investigation.grin

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Pataricatering(f): 8:47am On Nov 22, 2019
U men are such dirty hypocrites ! If it was a woman marrying a man who lost his wife there will be no problem but u will just not let women live !
WorWorBoy2:
Godforbid, them swear for you?
of all the women to marry na widow with 2 children na you wan go marry?
spit.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 22, 2019
Pataricatering:
U sound like a poverty ridden village man ! So if a husband dies it’s the wife that killed him ? I’m sure ur educated but ur brain is still d brain of someone who didn’t touch the walls of a primary school .
is it that u re plainly stupid or senseless... that is not a conclusive or categorical statement... if u re well schooled, u ll understand what that line suggests... u ve succeeded in advertising ur level of mental retardation and low level of thinking. u re noting but a dull and emotional ghoul.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 22, 2019
Pataricatering:
U men are such dirty hypocrites ! If it was a woman marrying a man who lost his wife there will be no problem but u will just not let women live !
u re a stupid dirty girl with an astonishing low level I.Q
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 22, 2019
Pataricatering:
even a business man writes a plan before investing his money... I m sure u wouldnt mind if u find out ur husband to be has a history of madness... ur type are just victims of circumstance. mumu
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by ranmoor: 10:13am On Nov 22, 2019
Before you make any decision, ask your self, WHY?
Why do u want to take on such responsibilities? Because of love? Pity? Blessings?
As someone that has been dumped 2 months to wedding because her ex came back from US, I can tell u there is nothing like love. Everyone is using everyone. I have learnt to put myself first. So, what do have to gain?
Priorities! What are your priorities? Are your priorities aligned? When u will be thinking of having a baby, she will probably be thinking of how to train and feed the ones on ground. From the look things you cannot have more than 1 more child except u are mega rich.
I will give u 2 real life case studies

1. I met the guy (Yoruba) through a friend and my friend downloaded his story for me.
He was with Chevron, living the best of his life. He got married to a "After One" from Niger Delta after strong objections from his family. But love prevailed. He loved the child like his own, send him to those million bill schools in lekki, always going on vacations with his family, everything was like paradise.
Few yrs ago during oil industry recession, he was laid off. The wife did not spend extra 1 yr. He just came home and the wife had packed out. It was when he was cleaning the house he saw contraceptives. So, the lady intentionally didn't want another child when he has been fasting for a child.

2. This is my uncle. Extremely rich! Married second wife (widow) with her 2 daughters. The first wife vexed, moved to another of his house.
The second wife is so nice. Few times I visited, tbe differences between the two is wide.
My uncle took 101% care of her children, send them to US like all his children. He spent like 14m during the first daughter wedding. The wife gave birth to 2 extra children.
Few months after the 2nd daughter finished university, my uncle just came from work and the woman has moved out. That was the woman that cooked for him in the morning!. Though I don't pity him cos he was useless to us the family. I remember the pain in his eyes when he said "I was used". He said the most painful thing is that the children he trained just cut him off!

So, my brother the case dey your court ooo. What are your priorities!

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by EASY112: 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
loshybab:

Are U for real ?

All U need do is to put urself in her shoes,only if U got conscience,will you get my drift.
show some decorum, I wasn't talking to u period.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by loshybab(m): 9:32am On Nov 23, 2019
EASY112:
show some decorum, I wasn't talking to u period.
It's a public forum and once you drop a comment,anybody,I repeat, anybody is free to respond to any comment. That's what makes it a Forum.

So,you should show some decorum.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by melaninpop: 2:00am On Nov 24, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Stop asking me foolish questions. My sisters are not widows.

U are more foolish than the question, little boy.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Nobody: 2:43am On Nov 24, 2019
Pataricatering:
OK. smiley
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Nobody: 2:44am On Nov 24, 2019
melaninpop:

U are more foolish than the question, little boy.
You need Jesus grand ma! smiley
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by melaninpop: 5:27am On Nov 26, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
You need Jesus grand ma! smiley

If you knew Jesus dear, you won't talk like this. smiley
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:42am On Nov 26, 2019
melaninpop:

If you knew Jesus dear, you won't talk like this. smiley
Ok. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Urhobo Angel' Turns Down A Lady On Twitter (Photos) / Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? / I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.