Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

My Opinion On Feminism - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion On Feminism (7335 Views)

My Opinion On Broke Guys / On Feminism In Nigeria. / My Opinion About FEMINISM... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Opinion On Feminism by Korllami007: 8:57am On Nov 23, 2019
kazyhm:

Why this debate is tiring is that emotional women are religious and yet don't want to abolish what has been written in their religious books and don't want to follow it as well.

Gender roles are clearly defined in all the holy books

The only way you can practice what you preaches is to stay unmarried. That you wouldn't have to worry your head about a man's role.

The funniest part is women know all about all that is wrong with men.
Thank you for this.

I don't understand this husband this blah blah blah, Nigerian men in marriage blah blah blah, how most women in marriage are the bread winnners of their families and the same bread winners need alimony and child support from men that are not working. Lol.

The last time I checked every one has the right to stay single till the rest of their lives and no one will arrest them. Genevieve and Don jazzy no marry, den kill them? No.

If no man agrees with you to do house chores, abeg stay single and stop disturbing us on how being a woman is hard and being a man is easy because of house chores.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Feminism by Ladycewhy(f): 9:01am On Nov 23, 2019
Korllami007:

Thank you for this.

I don't understand this husband this blah blah blah, Nigerian men in marriage blah blah blah, how most women in marriage are the bread winnners of their families and the same bread winners need alimony and child support from men that are not working. Lol.

The last time I checked every one has the right to stay single till the rest of their lives and no one will arrest them. Genevieve and Don jazzy no marry, den kill them? No.

If no man agrees with you to do house chores, abeg stay single and stop disturbing us on how being a woman is hard and being a man is easy because of house chores.
who call you come here then? Why didn't you scroll and shut up? Or did i come to knock on your door ,what rubbish talk ,nothing person nor go see for all this boys hand for here,lol disturb you ke maybe i should have taken permission from you before creating the thread so as not to disturb you, lol.

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Feminism by kazyhm(m): 9:27am On Nov 23, 2019
Martinez39:
Oga, my problem is that she is worried about nonexistent problems and an erroneous notion. Let me explain.
1) The marriage arrangement of a woman doing the chores alone and sharing bills while the man shares the bills only doesn't describe the average family in Nigeria or even the average family globally. Such marriage arrangement cannot be obtained even if you follow the gender roles of the bible. In virtually all cases in Nigeria, it's the man doing the providing alone while the woman takes care of the chores or she and man share the chores (even though the man is providing alone because ''it's too difficult to look after the child'' ) or there is an house maid. In fact, even when the woman has money, it's not unusual to see her practice "my money is my money, your money is our money" as the guy foots all the bills. Even when they share the bills, the husband will share the chores. So the op is ranting over a very very rare marriage arrangement.
2) Even when such marriage arrangements exists, it cannot be due to feminism as most feminists, being the hypocrites that they are, would marry a richer provider husband and have the beneficial marriage arrangements in my first point. Even if a feminists shares the bills, she would invariably share the chores with her husband. The feminist's ego and ideals would never allow her have the marriage setting the op described. So you see, the op erred when she said such marriage arrangement (as described in her op) is due to feminism. She is plainly wrong and feminism is not leading any woman to take double responsibilities.
3) As I have said, men do not owe women their money. It's not written anywhere that a real man provides for a woman. It is not incumbent on any man to provide for a woman and it is not a sin if a woman is asked to provide (prove me wrong).
4) Women are already empowered. They already have the same rights and opportunities as men.

All these were what I was trying to address in my argument with the op.

I understand all your points but would they ?

When they want to make the rules applicable for men alone and amend it at will.

Some arguments with female can never be concluded because what they say is not what they mean most times

So basically I take what they say as a rant and not something to be act upon.........at the end if things go south, they have no other clue rather than run for cover and push men to face the consequences as the man(the head) for what "they" manipulated men to allow them do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Feminism by kazyhm(m): 9:50am On Nov 23, 2019
Ladycewhy:
the bolded down falls under child support ,but then you would rather roast your balls than to admit that Nigerian men are mostly dead beats who will neglect their kids should they have a misunderstanding with the mother. And there has been no law to keep that in check ,and men often get way with it because "the child will always look for his father " says the Nigerian culture ,lol of course child support will be evil to a Nigerian man,lol.

I cant even believe you said sue for parental neglect ,lol ,such a clown,who gets to do the suing the lady or the kids? I hope you also support women owning their personal properties in marriages incase a typical Nigerian man wakes up and say he doesn't like the way his wife makes egusi soup again and decides to kick her and the children to the curb.

If a woman has a an abusive husband let her leave and take care of her children alone ,and if they are ladies they must come back when they are ready for marriage ,i think that is how you should have put it tho. Lol

Irrational and directionless says a self conceited fellow who thinks taking care of his child with his enstranged wife is a grave "injustice" . lol ,see beyond your nose first.

If you can anticipate this. Why get married in the first place ?

Why don't you just go get that job and make all the money in the world to acquire all those things men are depriving you of in other to drive your point home

So you're sure you'll get divorced is the reason you need an equally paying job as your husband to enable you acquire properties secretly while spending the man's hard earn money frivolously and then be capable to alone to mock him when the chips a down rather than support your family while you earn the money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Feminism by Ladycewhy(f): 10:00am On Nov 23, 2019
kazyhm:

If you can anticipate this. Why get married in the first place ?

Why don't you just go get that job and make all the money in the world to acquire all those things men are depriving you of in other to drive your point home

So you're sure you'll get divorced is the reason you need an equally paying job as your husband to enable you acquire properties secretly while spending the man's hard earn money frivolously and then be capable to alone to mock him when the chips a down rather than support your family while you earn the money
No one ever anticipates the worse for themselves ,except they have self hatred .

Every human has one thing,hope , no one will reject a "happily ever after",well that person will have to be demonic. But then things happen, i have seen loyal women get burnt but if there was a system in place to seek redress women will rest easy and not have to worry of being thrown out ,and be as loyal as they come.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Feminism by Martinez39(m): 10:06am On Nov 23, 2019
kazyhm:

Some arguments with female can never be concluded because what they say is not what they mean most times

So basically I take what they say as a rant and not something to be act upon.........at the end if things go south, they have no other clue rather than run for cover and push men to face the consequences as the man(the head) for what "they" manipulated men to allow them do
You have said it all. Your last paragraph is gold. As ubunja once told me, expecting logic and honest reasoning from a woman in issues like this is like expecting the sun to rise in the west. These toxic and irresponsible women are not the main problem instead it is the weak and simping men who yield and tolerate every irrational and dangerous demands and caprices of these women.

I already ceased debating with the op. What can you expect from someone who thinks giving women equal rights and opportunities as men is not empowerment instead they need the divorce laws (alimony) and child support laws to be empowered? This same faulty and crooked reasoning craves the kind of alimony and divorce laws we see in western countries and these laws are what brought the marriage situation in western countries to where they are today and made marriage a business scheme for the woman and the government. In those countries, men are going mgtow because they've realised that marriage is now a business and game remorselessly rigged against them. This is the same thing the crook (Ladycεwhy) is looking for. The usual act of looking for benefits and ignoring the consequences.

What can I expect from someone who thinks most Nigerian men are deadbeats and don't want to take care of their children? The men hating is really over the top. There is no reason for divorce laws or alimony. Highest they can do is tackle parental neglect and hold both individuals (husband and wife) responsible unlike in western societies where the man is only held responsible and ruthlessly exploited. Mind you, laws are never perfect and cannot remedy and cover every possible bad situation. Sometimes, the child neglected might be too small to even sue or might have no good samaritan to sue on it's behalf. That's a dead end that can't be resolved without making any individual solely the scapegoat and it would be unfair to do this as both parents should be held accountable. Another instance is where both couples are completely broke and there is nothing the law can do. If we start taking children to foster homes, trust many poor Nigerians to abuse this process to cunningly have others take care of their kids and if no foster parent is willing to come forth, what can the do to both broke parents? Fine them? No way! Imprison them? How will that help? If government starts feeding and catering for such children with tax payers' money, won't it be abused and exploited by poor parents too? Bad choices, bad consequences.

As a woman, build your wealth so you can take care of your child in case your husband disappoints. Husbands too face the risk of their wives abandoning them for another man but OP never addressed this or talked about divorce laws and child support in favour of men because to her, women are the only victims and somehow feminists, despite thinking they are equal to men, presume men to be providers. Men also face the risk of paternity fraud but the op, just like all feminists, will never address this. What about situations where the wife completely changes? As the op said, women don't kick men out of the house and that's true because men are the owner of the houses which they built with their money. Women are empowered.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Feminism by kazyhm(m): 10:11am On Nov 23, 2019
Ladycewhy:
No one ever anitcipates the worse,except they have self hatred .

Every human has one thing,hope , no one will reject a "happily ever after",well that person will have to be demonic. But then things happen, i have seen loyal women get burnt but if there was a system in place to seek redress women will rest easy and not have to worry of being thrown out ,and be as loyal as they come.

Life happens and no one is innocent......thats one fact.

If a woman's husband suddenly change in attitude, there must be a cause ( there is no smoke without fire) what women fail to admit is that men have expectations too......thing will definitely go sour if a woman fall short of her husband expectations while he meets hers.

But rather for women to woman up, they often times start to rant men are scum........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Feminism by Ladycewhy(f): 10:16am On Nov 23, 2019
kazyhm:

Life happens and no one is innocent......thats one fact.

If a woman's husband suddenly change in attitude, there must be a cause ( there is no smoke without fire) what women fail to admit is that men have expectations too......thing will definitely go sour if a woman fall short of her husband expectations while he meets hers.

But rather for women to woman up, they often times start to rant men are scum........
so kicking her out with the children to the streets is the right thing to do since his expectations are not met if i get what you are saying.

You saying women have not woman up you need to get out more and see women who have filled in the gap and taken care of their children themselves. But it doesn't excuse the dead beat behavior Nigerian men are known for amongst other things .

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Feminism by Ladycewhy(f): 10:18am On Nov 23, 2019
Martinez39:
You have said it all. Your last paragraph is gold. As ubunja once told me, expecting logic and honest reasoning from a woman in issues like this is like expecting the sun to rise in the west. These toxic and irresponsible women are not the main problem instead it is the weak and simping men who yield and tolerate every irrational and dangerous demands and caprices of these women.
come you self conceited incel before you call people toxic you need to look in the mirror ,lol mr "everything i say is sound" lol.

Any man who doesn't take your crackhead pills is a simping Lol, so all men must follow your baby daddy ancestor mentor who has a child out of wedluck but refused to wed her because she is from a tribe he doesn't like even tho he claims she is decent?

Lol, your mentor is a baby daddy ancestor who cant even hold a relationship but knows alot about women ,how cool. And this is the same person you want men who want to have a healthy relationship to imitate? Ofcourse he will give them names for choosing to live a life other than that of a toxic baby daddy lifestyle.lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Feminism by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:30am On Nov 23, 2019
shocked.......you girls have said it all! Interesting and educative thread.
Ladycewhy:
exactly, to think most of them are baby daddies who couldn't hold down their relationships . make them kuku keep their seeds and stop pulluting the population with their contaminated seeds. Let their crackhead pills fill them and satisfy them through out their days on earth or worse still dey can start drilling asses so we will know the ones who are real men.lol

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Feminism by Ladycewhy(f): 10:31am On Nov 23, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
shocked.......you girls have said it all! Interesting and educative thread.
i just discovered their almighty mentor na old ancestors wey give girl belle. That is all they are good at ,ubi Franklin people ,lol

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Feminism by Unpussified: 10:48am On Nov 23, 2019
kazyhm:

@bolded: U right. Anyone who has ever argued with a woman knows her goal is to win the argument even if she's wrong.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion On Feminism by Martinez39(m): 10:50am On Nov 23, 2019
Unpussified:

@bolded: U right. Anyone who has ever argued with a woman knows her goal is to win the argument even if she's wrong.
This is very true. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion On Feminism by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:54am On Nov 23, 2019
Are you surprised? Most of the black men are like that, the good ones are few, so ladies gotta be wise and enlightened. Today's women should groom their daughters properly. It's pathetic how some men still wish women should remain in the dark ages of oppression and torments, sad.

You saw how one of them took time to explain such oppressions as it was done to our mothers of old. Although the black woman is still far from freedom, we can only wait to see what the future holds concerning divorce laws, child support, etc.

The only thing I disagree with the post, Is you claiming that feminism is women shooting themselves in the foot. There is nothing bad about a woman contributing for the upkeep of her home, especially if such financial inputs are directed towards child care, after all it's her child, and children often times reward their mothers in future, so no loss. Also, in many families of today, men help out, we can only wish they can get better. Why not take a rest? You have explained everything that needs to be explained......... don't be surprised if same topic surfaces tomorrow and these fellows troop In to ask same questions. They are simply bitter that women should gain freedom, or that women of today are wiser, too bad!
Ladycewhy:
i jist discovered their almighty mentor na old ancestors wey give girl belle. That is all they are good at ,ubi Franklin people ,lol

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Feminism by Duggedised12(f): 10:54am On Nov 23, 2019
Ladycewhy:
i just discovered their almighty mentor na old ancestors wey give girl belle. That is all they are good at ,ubi Franklin people ,lol
lol. Nairaland boys,their reputation proceeds them. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Feminism by kazyhm(m): 10:57am On Nov 23, 2019
Ladycewhy:
so kicking her out with the children to the streets is the right thing to do since his expectations are not met if i get what you are saying.

You saying women have not woman up you need to get out more and see women who have filled in the gap and taken care of their children themselves. But it doesn't excuse the dead beat behavior Nigerian men are known for amongst other things .

Are talking from a personal experience ?

"Women who have filled the gap" which country are you ?

Anyway, I live in Nigeria and I'm very much part of my society.....I have seen divorced women struggling to meet up with responsibilities harnessing other relationships with willing men

All survival still boiled down to relationship with all shades of being.....most women ends one and goan stay strong in another.........getting paid to supply whatever needs that is required.......contractors and business women that divorced scum men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Feminism by Ladycewhy(f): 10:58am On Nov 23, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Are you surprised? Most of the black men are like that, the good ones are few, so ladies gotta be wise and enlightened. Today's women should groom their daughters properly. It's pathetic how some men still wish women should remain in the dark ages of oppression and torments, sad.

You saw how one of them took time to explain such oppressions as it was done to our mothers of old. Although the black woman is still far from freedom, we can only wait to see what the future holds concerning divorce laws, child support, etc.

The only thing I disagree with the post, Is you claiming that feminism is women shooting themselves in the foot. There is nothing bad about a woman contributing for the upkeep of her home, especially if such financial inputs are directed towards child care, after all it's her child, and children often times reward their mothers in future, so no loss. Also, in many families of today, men help out, we can only wish they can get better. Why not take a rest? You have explained everything that needs to be explained......... don't be surprised if same topic surfaces tomorrow and these fellows troop In to ask same questions. They are simply bitter that women should gain freedom, or that women of today are wiser, too bad!
ofcourse no woman should ever abandon her child,dead beat father or not . And as for the rest, you know these boys very well . lol

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Feminism by Ladycewhy(f): 10:59am On Nov 23, 2019
kazyhm:

Are talking from a personal experience ?

"Women who have filled the gap" which country are you ?

Anyway, I live in Nigeria and I'm very much part of my society.....I have seen divorced women struggling to meet up with responsibilities harnessing other relationships with willing men

All survival still boiled down to relationship with all shades of being.....most women ends one and goan stay strong in another.........getting paid to supply whatever needs that is required.......contractors and business women that divorced scum men.
change your circle then, its seem where you stay is somehow . lol

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Feminism by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 23, 2019
Martinez39:
Don't mind her. By her logic, I am an incel for holding the views I have. Once unintelligent and emotional people can't refute your claims, they start insulting or shaming you. I am not surprised.
I laughed really hard when I saw her continously repeating incel lol.
These are the same idiots who think it's misogynistic to shame a woman for having sex by calling her a whóre but they see nothing wrong in shaming a man for not having sex by calling him an incel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Feminism by Duggedised12(f): 11:35am On Nov 23, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

couldnt have said it any better. Very aptly put. This should be the conclusion of the whole matter.

The way he kept saying "women are empowered enough" made me raise my well sculpted eyebrows ,lol and when he started using words like instruction, rules, obey lol i just knew where he was going.

Like you rightly said, women have the duty to groom their daughters well, atleast i know mine will not be a dummy for a man especially not a black man, she better be a that for a white man with more superior genes.

4 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Feminism by emmaodet: 11:47am On Nov 23, 2019
Martinez39:
Patriarchy doesn't necessarily mean misogyny or unfair treatment of women anymore than matriarchy wouldn't necessarily mean misandry and unfair treatment of men. The cultural settings I highlighted was division of labour at it's finest. As long both men and women had responsibilities, there was no unfair treatment and whosoever enforced these responsibilities is irrelevant. It still wouldn't change the four points I gave.

Women are already empowered. They already have rights and opportunities as men. If that is not enough for you, you are on your own. So you think women need divorce laws and child support laws to be empowered? You are indirectly admitting that women need to somehow extract a man's resources to be empowered. You have got to be kidding me. Your agenda to bring over the misandric injustices we see in the divorce courts of developed countries will not work. Women are already empowered and are not oppressed. Their destinies are their own hands. Let them go and hustle. So this is what you are all about. By the way, no one is maltreating widows.

Funny how you think setting up divorce laws and child support laws are empowering. I knew, and I said, that all these women empowerment talks are ridiculous garbages, romancing of nonexistent oppression of women, and such "women empowerment" invariably has ulterior motives. I am emmaodet argued this with someone. The issues of widow maltreatment and girl child inheritance are issues that are behind us except in few societies like Islamic societies.

JONNYSPUTE, emmaodet, Omar09, CAPSLOCKED, AstroG, healthserve.

You are missing the point. You claimed women are taking double responsibilities and men ought to solely provide. My argument was that men don't owe women a dime, it is not incumbent on men to provide, and women don't have double responsibilities.

Lol. Women are usually guilty of not keeping up to this. Go figure! Even feminists run to comfort and support the idea that men are to provide when sh!t hit the fan and most women, even feminists, still practice "my money is my money, your money is our money". The scenerios you are crying over are nonexistent. Given all these privileges and hypocrisy, women stand more to lose and men stand to gain more if what you wrote is to be enacted.

Who would you rather have in your life, someone that brings sex or someone that brings money? Food for thought.

Martinez sorry for replying late, have been busy lately.
About Men making and enacting divorce laws that are detrimental to us (Men), Martinez i think we have a very big problem coming to hit us men sooner or later.
We cant see it but it is there. Where we are looking at is not where the problem will come from.
Over the years, men have been pumping and dumping ladies with kids and these kids will grow up without any fatherly figure and one way or the other will enact laws to get at us.
Pls look at the big picture. No man in his senses will make those ridiculous laws, they were made by disgruntled bastards among us that have all been brainwashed by there toxic mothers about we men.
That is one draw back about giving the woman the custody of the child because she will transfer the venoms to the child.
Martinez i think we are in trouble because sooner or later, these bastards will find there way to the senate and change laws. Believe me

Pansophist
Ubunja
Franchasng

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Feminism by Ladycewhy(f): 11:50am On Nov 23, 2019
emmaodet:

About Men making and enacting divorce laws that are detrimental to us (Men), Martinez i think we have a very big problem coming to hit us men sooner or later.
We cant see it but it is there. Where we are looking at is not where the problem will come from.
Over the years, men have been pumping and dumping ladies with kids and these kids will grow up without any fatherly figure and one way or the other will enact laws to get at us.
Pls look at the big picture. No man in his senses will make those ridiculous laws, they were made by disgruntled bastards among us that have all been brainwashed by there toxic mothers about we men.
That is one draw back about giving the woman the custody of the child because she will transfer the venoms to the child.
Martinez i think we are in trouble because sooner or later, these bastards will find there way to the senate and change laws. Believe me

Pansophist
Ubunja
Franchasng
lol , you mentioned the bastard producers grin the seed planters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Feminism by Martinez39(m): 11:51am On Nov 23, 2019
Lilbest3:
I laughed really hard when I saw her continously repeating incel lol.
These are the same idiots who think it's misogynistic to shame a woman for having sex by calling her a whóre but they see nothing wrong in shaming a man for not having sex by calling him an incel
They are sure to be hypocrites. I have a different view of things therefore I am an incel. They are just jokers. As long as most men will rise up and stop being weak and simps, we don't have to worry about these women because they will only rant and can't do sh!t except men enable them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Feminism by Martinez39(m): 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
emmaodet:

Pansophist
Ubunja
Franchasng
If you have time, you can go through my long response to kazyhm on the alimony and child support laws on page 5 of this thread. I agree with what you said. Not just these bastards who were conditioned by their mothers, the children of baby mamas, mothers who got sole custody, or even married women who spend too much time with their kids while father is away and providing. The simping culture and white knighting won't help matters because these women-pleasing simps and white knights would pass these laws thinking "afterall it won't come back to bite me because my wives/girlfriends aren't like that. Women are gold". The wicked divorce laws and child support laws we see in west are notions that cunningly appear compassionate and for the good of all. It is a feminist stuff that will ruthlessly draw life from any source. Whether we like it or not, all women, both feminists and non-feminists, love those wicked laws and would never protest against it. grin

I pity my American brothers because government gives women, especially black women, the incentives to build a fatherless home and be single mothers. So more brainwashing and simps. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Feminism by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
You are totally correct. You know these kinds of men have female relatives, sisters, etc, but they don't care......they are willing to trade off any females happiness/rights, and their aim is for the oppression to continue, atimes I feel it's a psychological thing.....but what do I know? It's left for the female gender to be wise, simple.
Duggedised12:
couldnt have said it any better. Very aptly put. This should be the conclusion of the whole matter.

The way he kept saying "women are empowered enough" made me raise my well sculpted eyebrows ,lol and when he started using words like instruction, rules, obey lol i just knew where he was going.

Like you rightly said, women have the duty to groom their daughters well, atleast i know mine will not be a dummy for a man especially not a black man, she better be a that for a white man with more superior genes.

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Feminism by Duggedised12(f): 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
You are totally correct. You know these kinds of men have female relatives, sisters, etc, but they don't care......they are willing to trade off any females happiness/rights, and their aim is for the oppression to continue, atimes I feel it's a psychological thing.....but what do I know? It's left for the female gender to be wise, simple.
you are right,women are the backbone of a nation ,they bear the children watch them grow and can nuture them how they want their thought process to be. Its time we as women take advantage of that to change the next generation starting with how we raise our kids. Like they say ,change begins with you. I for one come here to learn and take notes. Its good to know the thought process of these men so i know how to arm my daughters against their antics.

4 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Feminism by emmaodet: 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
Martinez39:
If you have time, you can go through my long response to kazyhm on the alimony and child support laws on page 5 of this thread. I agree with what you said. Not just these bastards who were conditioned by their mothers, the children of baby mamas, mothers who got sole custody, or even married women who spend too much time with their kids while father is away and providing. The simping culture and white knighting won't help matters because these women-pleasing simps and white knights would pass these laws thinking "afterall it won't come back to bite me because my wives/girlfriends aren't like that. Women are gold". The wicked divorce laws and child support laws we see in west are notions that cunningly appear compassionate and for the good of all. It is a feminist stuff that will ruthlessly draw life from any source. Whether we like it or not, all women, both feminists and non-feminists, love those wicked laws and would never protest against it. grin

I pity my American brothers because government gives women, especially black women, the incentives to build a fatherless home and be single mothers. So more brainwashing and simps. grin

Hmmmmmmm.
Even here in nigeria, i don't think we are safe because the baby mamas, bastards are growing and 20 years from now they will occupy key posts and influence laws.
Re: My Opinion On Feminism by Martinez39(m): 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
emmaodet:

Hmmmmmmm.
Even here in nigeria, i don't think we are safe because the baby mamas, bastards are growing and 20 years from now they will occupy key posts and influence laws.
We are really not safe (I never implied we are. I only chipped in the last statement because the Americans already have it worse and our discussion is related to single motherhood). Marriage is no longer seen as big deal these days and baby mamas seem to be a trend and it's a growing trend. Fathers need to be in their homes and raise their kids together with the mother of the kids. Also, contrary to what women like to think, it takes a real man to raise a real man. Real men are not born but made made that's most boys from single mothers are weak, simps, and usually undisciplined.

The future is not a pleasant one. Las las mgtow will come to Nigeria in full force because smart men will realise that the game is already rigged against them and the best move is not to play. This evil is coming soon as we can that the female monikers are here are in full support of the wicked divorce and child support laws we see in the west. Even our sisters, mums, and all other women (feminist or not) will never protest such laws.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Feminism by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
Martinez39:
We are really not safe (I never implied we are. I only chipped in the last statement because the Americans already have it worse and our discussion is related to single motherhood). Marriage is no longer seen as big deal these days and baby mamas seem to be a trend and it's a growing trend. Fathers need to be in their homes and raise their kids together with the mother of the kids. Also, contrary to what women like to think, it takes a real man to raise a real man. Real men are not born but made made that's most boys from single mothers are weak, simps, and usually undisciplined.

The future is not a pleasant one. Las las mgtow will come to Nigeria in full force because smart men will realise that the game is already rigged against them and the best move is not to play. This evil is coming soon as we can that the female monikers are here are in full support of the wicked divorce and child support laws we see in the west. Even our sisters, mums, and all other women (feminist or not) will never protest such laws.
lol Muslims own this country naa. That's almost impossible as long as the Northerners are still in Nigeria.
All these feminists wannabes na audio noise. Social media bill will soon be passed sef all these noise will be muffled soon enough
Police are even arresting girls who don't dress decently in Abuja now
Re: My Opinion On Feminism by Martinez39(m): 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lilbest3:
lol Muslims own this country naa. That's almost impossible as long as the Northerners are still in Nigeria.
All these feminists wannabes na audio noise. Social media bill will soon be passed sef all these noise will be muffled soon enough
Police are even arresting girls who don't dress decently in Abuja now
Hmmm. I forgot to consider our Northern brothers. grin While feminists are selfishly and cunningly scheming, the Northerners are cleverly plotting the islamisation of this country (this isn't confirmed yet) and they are, at least, tenaciously holding on to Islamic gender roles.
Re: My Opinion On Feminism by Duggedised12(f): 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
Ladycewhy:
lol , you mentioned the bastard producers grin the seed planters.
chai you get mouth o. Bastard producers awon seed planters grin grin grin grin

They keep distorting and contaminating the family system with their seeds and disrupting unity and values in the family sytem.

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Feminism by HumorSexNmiLFs: 6:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
Feminism is loosely used and exploited by deranged and frustrated females... tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Always Feel The Urge To Have Sex! Is This Normal??? / How To Know A Cheap Girl? Find Out !! / Amazing Benefits Of Sucking A Woman's Boobs That Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.