Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" (43477 Views)

Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by micky2004: 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kogi People don't Enter One Chance with this Man.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
Cease shall never Wonder!

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Aarenaija: 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
grin grin grin grin
hamid6249:
Oloriburuku ni man yi sha
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by BRASH: 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
DWJOBScom:
This is sad
After watching the videos showing the violence
It’s sad and undemocratic
Let’s hear what the tribunal has to say
. Which tribunal?
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by VULCAN(m): 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
God doesn't answer this type of prayer anymore.

It was abacha time He responded to such.

Nigerians voted Buhari in 2019 as a clear sign they love suffering.

God does not tamper with the will of man

Omoboricash:
May the thunder from source strike him to death. May God reward u in your own coins as you treated the people of kogi in your first tenure. Which good road? I passed okene on way to Abuja, the road was an eye saw. Law of karma is waiting for you and ur entire family

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by stonemasonn: 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
He even provided electricity, kikikikikikikiki... grin
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Donvictor2015: 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
Irony of life. Roughest oxyMORON I've heard so far by a slowpoke. Such is life. Nothing Musa no go see for gate.
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by omobaba1759: 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2019
HAAAAA. KOGI DON MAKE THE WRONG CHOICE
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by crackhouse(m): 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2019
Pls what will it cost me to get a visa to US or Germany with my family of 4? Any idea? Naija don tire me.
Somebody should let me know Pls. Approximate amount pls
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Sirmuel1(m): 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2019
babfet:
Naija too sweet I beg

Over sweet o cheesy
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by slowice(m): 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
Waste of sperm....nonsense
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by golddare: 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2019
You for wait till after the tribunal/appeal and supreme court before making this statement bros.
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Eternitymedia88: 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kogi people...... I shake my head for Kogi citizens.
Kogi people deserve Yahaya Bello.

Make una enjoy the bumpy ride to next kind of HELL!
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by imam07: 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
joshboss:

You can't blame him. The goal of every business man is to make profit. I watched their campaign video when El rufai knelt down to beg kogite to forgive yahaya. The matter stupid gaan. Was actually surprised he won the election. I wish him all the best tho since the whole of kogi people no won get sense
kogi people are their own problem. They sold their votes just because of money.
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by airminem(f): 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
Less than a week. A dog has stated to bite the hand that feed it. Kogi una go konji
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Titanic001: 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
Nigeria with monster politicians
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by NaijaHeadlines: 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hmm..
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by marksleek25: 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2019
Oponu! Ode buruku! Radarada somebody! This stupid guy belongs to the human species known as Idiota ignoramus. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by SirBunky85(m): 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ceoking7:
First you dont owe dime now this.

Rip kogi till next four years
same way abians are resting in peace
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by BarrElChapo(m): 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2019
Honestly this is sad.. I pray this man dies, he doesn't deserve to stay alive.. angry
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by BarrElChapo(m): 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2019
crackhouse:
Pls what will it cost me to get a visa to US or Germany with my family of 4? Any idea? Naija don tire me.

N2bn in naira cheesy
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Bola146(f): 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2019
grin grin Lier.. Na lie go kill you, anofia
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Lexusgs430: 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ask for forgiveness, because you performed? Kogi needs to raise their IGR, by selling weed........
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by bizhop01: 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
No reason to pity nigerians,
they deserve every single evil from politicians.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by mechanics(m): 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
Liar.
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by RexTramadol1: 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
Things happen under heaven
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by blowjohn(m): 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
joshboss:

You can't blame him. The goal of every business man is to make profit. I watched their campaign video when El rufai knelt down to beg kogite to forgive yahaya. The matter stupid gaan. Was actually surprised he won the election. I wish him all the best tho since the whole of kogi people no won get sense

Have u met a kogi person before?
Omo na only fight and vex them sabi o.
No sense dey Dia head

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by udemzyudex(m): 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
I'm not from Kogi and I didn't vote in the election so whatever they get let them take it.
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Lexusgs430: 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
crackhouse:

You wan checkout, in the process of this proposed next level....... We die here togeda............ wink
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2019
Best Governor in the history of Nigeria and the best President!
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by omeddy: 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2019
Wayray somebody....
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by MrPresident1: 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
Bello is a very loyal boy and he has proven his loyalty so far to the extent that even if his people are dying, he will still be obedient and do as he is told. How will he not win when his goD is behind him solidly? Bello won America wonder election!

He is trustworthy and has shown that even if the heavens fall, he will obey.

I recommend Yahaya Bello for President 2023.

He will obey, he will deliver

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page / Atiku Pays Condolence Visit To David Mark Over Loss Of Son / Ambode Awarded Best Performing Governor In Nigeria In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.