Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" (43486 Views)

Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Edge1(m): 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
grin

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by SniperSmurf(m): 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2019
This is some funny shite
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by DennisEche(m): 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
HOW CAN ONE BEG FOR FORGIVENESS WHEN YOU PERFORM
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Listar(m): 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
He is making mockery of kogi people because when you do things wright you don't beg for forgiveness, but only beg for forgiveness when you do things wrong, so the man is an extreme mocker of his people. Very pathetic. His likes are all over the biggest companies in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by hooged: 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
This man need to be check, there's something wrong with him
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Kennydoc(m): 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
Gucciblog:
Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi has said that Governor El Rufai begged Kogites to forgive me for performing well, providing good roads, electricity & security to the good people of Kogi.

The governor, made this statement few hours ago in Sunrise Rise daily show with Channels television.

This is coming after his victory speech yesterday after the APC National Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, presented him to President Muhammadu Buhari, where he said that his reelection has politics of ethnicity in Kogi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaF8bh2rP1A

https://twitter.com/Oma_igala1/status/1197513572244480001?s=09

Source:https://zenithnaija.com/gov-el-rufai-begged-kogi-people-to-forgive-me-for-performing-yahaya-bello/

Does the so called governor know the meaning of the word, forgive?
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by crackhouse(m): 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2019
Lexusgs430:

You wan checkout, in the process of this proposed next level....... We die here togeda............ wink
u and who?
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by emapeteum(m): 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2019
I don't know if the governor actually listens to himself. His points were illogical, quite sad that this is the kind of leaders we have

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
Elrufai begged Kogi people to forgive for doing so well, does it make any sense.

They should praise you rather than begging them to forgive.

Now i am fully convince that one bolt and nut still remain to complete the system of black race
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Lexusgs430: 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2019
crackhouse:
u and who?

Buhari don promise change, he failed 4 + years ago...... He might just deliver this proposed change, with 3.5 years.......

Let's witness it togeda........ cheesy
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Omolomo4eva(m): 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2019
Dat is an example of an ironical statement
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by DWJOBScom(m): 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
BRASH:
. Which tribunal?

Let’s start from there
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by jamace(m): 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
Why won't he say this? He has the full backing of Aso Rock to shed innocent blood during last election. Aso Rock gave him helicopter to shoot opposing voters with AK 47 and tear gas.

I know the blood of the innocent will not cry in vain.
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Leeprince: 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2019
Opari
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by RZArecta2(m): 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
grin

I blame for everything
grin the lizard roaster is nowhere to be seen grin
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by hybridblood07(m): 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
Amen!!!!
Omoboricash:
May the thunder from source strike him to death. May God reward u in your own coins as you treated the people of kogi in your first tenure. Which good road? I passed okene on way to Abuja, the road was an eye saw. Law of karma is waiting for you and ur entire family
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by hybridblood07(m): 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2019
Bros, I no understand how him won election oh. Person wey dey owe months salary and their people dey jobless, the matter tire me
joshboss:

You can't blame him. The goal of every business man is to make profit. I watched their campaign video when El rufai knelt down to beg kogite to forgive yahaya. The matter stupid gaan. Was actually surprised he won the election. I wish him all the best tho since the whole of kogi people no won get sense
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by seniormallam(m): 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2019
Since he doesn't even realized the people are suffering, how will he now change.........
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by 9ja2: 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
And this man is supposed to be representing the youths in politics, is this what the future looks like?

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by hakunamatata00(m): 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2019
Egbami ooo
Nothing wey person no go ear for this my Kantri Nigeria Sha,See as someone's daddy dey lie chaii ,I dey always tell my guys fear Bello's,so this man meant El rufai was pleading in appreciation for all is Good deeds in the state ion understand.
ISSOKAY
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by SuperBlack: 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2019
A Classroom somewhere in Kogi State

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by valuedammy(m): 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
Why can't God just kill this people overnight !
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Innobee99(m): 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
How did I find myself in Kogi state?
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
#stupidity re-defined!

Wetin yemi no go see for aso rock!
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by LZAA: 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
This idiot is a disgrace to youths everywhere
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Accelerometer: 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
Accelerometer

First you dont owe dime now this.
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by phkka1(m): 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
Let thunder fire your mouth.
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by evictor305: 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
Good road and Electricity my foot. Rubbish!!!
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by simplesearch: 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
A guilty conscience needs no accuser.
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Ezemann(m): 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
mad man's talk
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Taiwo20(m): 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
Naija is a big joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche / Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) / Aisha Buhari Joins The Accolade Challenge. Reacts To Photo Of Trump With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.