Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,049 members, 7,825,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" (43497 Views)

Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by tonididdy(m): 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ameboperoo:

Says who? Even the artisans, mechanics, just name it. No business is moving in Kogi. My tenants are owing me nothing less than a year rent each and the worst part is that their debts keep increasing.
Go to private schools and see the backlog of fees owed by the parents.
Kogi economy is 99% on civil servants' salaries.
U even try wey you be landlord for that state... Even though I know say na those Mr. Flintstones stone rock carved houses I see allover Kogi...

... It's still an achievement tho. Congratulations, make una enjoy for that state.
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by mhizsimi(f): 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
Clown undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by hassinho707(m): 11:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
Fryzi:
Kogi people actually don't know what they want. Worse state ever
Bro weren't you in Nigeria during the election?

Have you ever seen where a single local government produced as much vote as over 112,000?

a lot of people were killed and the election was rigged. The people of Kogi didn't vote for Yahya Bello. Even the PDP agents in Kogi Central where Bello hailed from connived with APC to completely rig the election from there without any trouble.
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by awoluyi(m): 6:42am On Nov 23, 2019
After every rigged, violent and manipulated election in Nigeria, those that win go to churches and mosques for thanksgiving.
I wonder wish of the "gods" are they thanking.
I am sure is not Jehovah -God, the Rewarder of every deed: good or bad.
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Kindoo: 10:26am On Nov 23, 2019
It is even obvious to those of us who do pass that state the nothing seems working there, so what was he trying say?

It is well!
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by GMbuharii: 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
helinues:
cry

I blame kanu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration / Malami’s ₦5 Billion Rice Mill Construction In Kebbi State- SaharaReporters (Pix) / Spiritually, Tinubu Is Already In Aso Rock – Cynthia Morgan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.