Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" (43467 Views)

Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by taiwoakinlalu: 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
Human Resource Management Has Just Got better. We are working effortlessly to ensure that you work smart. You can manage an organization of four to five branches from on central location without stress.

Recruitment from start to finish from one software, Also your Appraisals can be done paperless from one computer without any human pressure.

Staffs can book for Leave without seeing your face, all of these are many more in one HRMS Package.

Enjoy our ongoing Annivesary discount sales of up 50% for 1st timers and 20% for existing clients

Hurry!!! while offer last from November 15th till December 13th 2019

Call us now to request and online Demo.
check fliers for Contact details
www.ss-limited.com

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by inyenejo(m): 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kogi people sorry ooo
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Enniez2018(m): 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
Una go hear am walahi [1quote author=Edygrin post=84261402]My Kogi people congratulations [/quote]
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by 369digital: 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
What an irony
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by seangy4konji: 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ceoking7:
First you dont owe dime now this.

Rip kogi till next four years

I swear. Kogi people are like sheep.. This man dudvpratucally nothing in thstvstste abdvthey elected him back...they are going to week for another four years. Their suffering continues. Wevdeserce the treatment we get when we elect the leaders with our hands...
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by seangy4konji: 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
Sorry for kogi people.

Slaves
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Sweeetheart(m): 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
kogi don join abia in backwardness

make una enjoy una backwardness in peace
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by TheStarsAlign: 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
NA SO, WE BELIEVE YOU !!!
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Cotton(m): 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
Yeeyo:
Imagin a wicked, failure and a corrupt leader like yahaya Bello but buhari consider him the best, where is this country goin

You have issues. What does Buhari have to do with this. Is he the one that chose Bello for Kogi?
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by fancifulasuquo(m): 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2019
I blame UDOM EMMANUEL
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2019
grin grin
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
Haaaaaaaa e don finish
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by PapyT1212(m): 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
lol. kogites has enter one chance
This yeye bello thing was so full of himself even when he knows election that brought him in was full of violence and irregularities.
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Slimpotter(m): 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
joshboss:

You can't blame him. The goal of every business man is to make profit. I watched their campaign video when El rufai knelt down to beg kogite to forgive yahaya. The matter stupid gaan. Was actually surprised he won the election. I wish him all the best tho since the whole of kogi people no won get sense
Abeg not the whole, the stupid ones, be specific. You can't tell me the whole of Kogi voted.
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Stillthebest: 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2019
kiss

Nigeria - I'm just speechless.
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Arizonaguy(m): 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
Gucciblog:
Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi has said that Governor El Rufai begged Kogites to forgive me for performing well, providing good roads, electricity & security to the good people of Kogi.

The governor, made this statement few hours ago in Sunrise Rise daily show with Channels television.

This is coming after his victory speech yesterday after the APC National Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, presented him to President Muhammadu Buhari, where he said that his reelection has politics of ethnicity in Kogi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaF8bh2rP1A

https://twitter.com/Oma_igala1/status/1197513572244480001?s=09

Source:https://zenithnaija.com/gov-el-rufai-begged-kogi-people-to-forgive-me-for-performing-yahaya-bello/

This man is so sick and deluded
I expected less from someone that was rigged into power
I hope kogites are well braced for what is coming their way
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Roozzaay(m): 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
Racoon:
See these chronic lying idiots? See how they kept insulting the sensibility of reasonable Nigerians with nauseating lies? angry angry

No, they are showing us how insensible and unreasonable his people that voted him are. Good people of Bayelsa, Kwara and Oyo for example are also Nigerians, we cannot take stupidity of Kogites to generalize this.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Yenny4real(f): 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2019
Evil man.......ask Ur grandfather pharaoh what His end was.
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by karashita: 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
Racoon:
See these chronic lying idiots? See how they kept insulting the sensibility of reasonable Nigerians with nauseating lies? angry angry

It is very unfortunate.They lack credibility.No morals whatsoever.Feel like slapping him.Would have love to know the followup question from the presenter.
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by mozezajene: 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
no sir.. Nah 8 yrs oo..
Ceoking7:
First you dont owe dime now this.

Rip kogi till next four years
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Bennycollins: 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
These politicians are foolish to think that the people are foolish.
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Germi9: 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hmm!!! This man see kogi people finish sha
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by gosmoney(m): 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2019
babfet:
Naija too sweet I beg
I dey tell u
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by donprinyo(m): 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2019
Confirm kogites
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by cobaawaa10(m): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
Correct... This is Nigeria �� where we beg people who do good instead of thanking them..... Chai ogu where are u
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by aadoiza: 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
Once a dunce always a dunce.
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Dreadful: 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
babfet:
Naija too sweet I beg
You call foolishness sweetness abi? Your eye go clear one day for you to see the bitterness ravaging the country
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by goodnews777: 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2019
IT CAN ONLY GET WORSE IN NIGERIA UNTIL LIBERIA HAPPENS. LIBERIA WILL DEFINITELY HAPPEN IN NIGERIA. NOT IF BUT WHEN.
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Nobility25(m): 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
Yaya bello God is watching you and your inec for your information,be rest assured that karmal will catch up with you.
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by MrBONE2(m): 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2019
babfet:
Naija too sweet I beg

These people are clever grin

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
freeze001:
Hehehe...nothing wey Emeka no go see for main market o! Musa wey dey gate never see anything sef... cheesy cheesy grin grin
He should have corrected El-Rufai during the campaigns na..though it wouldn't have mattered because he would still use federal might and thuggery to do what he likes. Kogi una well done o!

Wetin Fulaniman no see for bush

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately / FG Meets With Labour In Last-minute Scramble To Avert Strike. / Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.