Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" (43472 Views)

Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Marvieduke(f): 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
I just wonder the type of hardship kogi people will face in this your four years

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by MrIrohKenedy1: 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
omenka loves Yahaya and Ortom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Yeeyo: 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
Imagin a wicked, failure and a corrupt leader like yahaya Bello but buhari consider him the best, where is this country goin
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by GudluckIBB(m): 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2019
babfet:
Naija too sweet I beg

ah dey tell you

4 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by arch111(m): 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kogi is just dead. They just planted the tree for their coffins

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Digitalstarlite: 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2019
Who DAT one help?
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Daviestunech(m): 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2019
Can you imagine.... yeye Bello
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Just2endowed2(m): 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ceoking7:
First you dont owe dime now this.

Rip kogi till next four years

bragging
checlk my siggy below
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by realstars: 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
After matt of the war, more noise.
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by vickodedon(m): 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2019
Aaaah this man will set these people on fire this time.... So if his Non payment of salaries to some workers, oweing some for months, paying some half is performing well, then what is going to be the outcome of his plan not to perform now shocked

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Judybash93(m): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
Omoboricash:
May the thunder from source strike him to death. May God reward u in your own coins as you treated the people of kogi in your first tenure. Which good road? I passed okene on way to Abuja, the road was an eye saw. Law of karma is waiting for you and ur entire family

One thing that i think we should realize is that God isn't actually doing anything to these people... That's why he's so bold

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by sebik: 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
why don't you say it b4 d election
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by nini007(m): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
Gucciblog:
Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi has said that Governor El Rufai begged Kogites to forgive me for performing well, providing good roads, electricity & security to the good people of Kogi.

The governor, made this statement few hours ago in Sunrise Rise daily show with Channels television.

This is coming after his victory speech yesterday after the APC National Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, presented him to President Muhammadu Buhari, where he said that his reelection has politics of ethnicity in Kogi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaF8bh2rP1A

https://twitter.com/Oma_igala1/status/1197513572244480001?s=09

Source:https://zenithnaija.com/gov-el-rufai-begged-kogi-people-to-forgive-me-for-performing-yahaya-bello/

See what rigging has caused...

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by midform(m): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
....post election ranting
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by sebik: 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2019
Judybash93:

One thing that i think we should realize is that God isn't actually doing anything to these people... That's why he's so bold

for your mind?
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Sonoyom(m): 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2019
This Madness has been taken too far

4 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by helinues: 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2019
cry

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Daviestunech(m): 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
Judybash93:

Exactly my thought too... maybe their matter na after death..that wen God will deal with them
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by ultimatekint(m): 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
I thank God that I am not a native of KOGI UNITED STATES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by densiks: 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
Mr bello is a complete retard.

This is what you get when you give people things by luck and against the will of the people.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Judybash93(m): 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
Daviestunech:

Exactly my thought too... maybe their matter na after death..that wen God will deal with them

Well, what has he or she done?
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by goddy4(m): 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
quite unfortunate that at your age you can be playing this type of politics

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by cinoedhunter: 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2019
Chai... one chance grin
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Ubiudumo(m): 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
Like Buhari,like Yahaya Bello.Nothing good can come out of this evil party!

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by BlackBaron: 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
What a SAD MEGALOMANIAC!
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
You are all bastards!
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Coldie(m): 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
If he performed so well in his first tenure and we are seeing it all over Kogi, they don't owe salaries, they have the best roads, employment everywhere. That means he will perform more well in his second tenure cheesy
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Pangea: 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
Sir, wayray!
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Ajibel(m): 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is hilarious mehn. Nigerian politicians chai taking us for fools

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Dhortunn(m): 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
Naija is a joke already!!! grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
Idiot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) / Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna / Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.