Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" (43473 Views)

Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Helada(f): 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kogi state season film go sweet pass power...... grin
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Rotji(m): 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hmmm...if his 1st term na performance then it means they should be ready for a double of that.

Kogi people have allowed irresponsibility to breed and shouldn't disturb us when they start receiving the heat of Yahaya Bello's under performances because this time he has nothing to lose while the people have everything to lose.

I don't know why most people can't resist failed leaders.

There are a few examples where people got fed up and turned the tides against incumbent governors. Bauchi is one classic example, and Bauchi people have a track record of voting out non performing governors irrespective of what party rules whether at state or federal levels.

It's high time people should start to have sense in this country and stop allowing political parties decide for them, rather the people should make their own choices. Parties that know they've failed should always be ready to collect what will come their way.

I don't blame the idiot with diarrhoea of the mouth, I blame the people that allowed themselves to be pissed on.
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Dbossmanager: 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2019
joshboss:

You can't blame him. The goal of every business man is to make profit. I watched their campaign video when El rufai knelt down to beg kogite to forgive yahaya. The matter stupid gaan. Was actually surprised he won the election. I wish him all the best tho since the whole of kogi people no won get sense
why are you blaming the victims??...the election that was ridiculously, shamelessly, disastrously,thuggedly rigged...people killed ,shot at....and you still blame the people of Kogi like they freely voted him....I hope you are not a supporter of this anti-democratic government...
To all those illiterates doing APC for life and PDP for life....playing fanatics on the future of their country.....what goes round always and surely comes around.....May God judge us all....

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by nikz(f): 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kogi people sorry oh welcome to another round of salary owing
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by viper6695: 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kogi people na una go kneel down for the nxt 4yrs grin grin grin
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Petdagr8t(m): 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2019
Oh! My God is there any remedy for this country Nigeria?, honestly things are getting out of hand. Just negodu a state Governor.
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Merit123(m): 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiii next level for kogi

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Wesely01(m): 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
Gucciblog:
Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi has said that Governor El Rufai begged Kogites to forgive me for performing well, providing good roads, electricity & security to the good people of Kogi.

The governor, made this statement few hours ago in Sunrise Rise daily show with Channels television.

This is coming after his victory speech yesterday after the APC National Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, presented him to President Muhammadu Buhari, where he said that his reelection has politics of ethnicity in Kogi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaF8bh2rP1A

https://twitter.com/Oma_igala1/status/1197513572244480001?s=09

Source:https://zenithnaija.com/gov-el-rufai-begged-kogi-people-to-forgive-me-for-performing-yahaya-bello/

PDP is collecting it from you in the tribunal so continue to lie more.
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Enemyofpeace: 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
Fokn bastard

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
I swear this politicians gather themselves together and mock our general stupidity......Mehn,dem no rate us at all....we are just fools in their eyes.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by stickle(m): 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2019
Such an insolence. There is nothing as barbaric as this. There is no insult that is bigger than this. God is watching you Bello
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2019
nigerians deserve the type of leaders they get abeg.i heard apc were giving kogi ppl 2000 naira each as bribe vote to go and vote yahaya bello shocked.2000 naira ooo! chai cheesy
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by musticliks(m): 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2019
I Dont blame this Man for his utterances , he should just keep ranting because in a state where the previous leaders didn't leave competitive good marks in the aspect of governance , Even the incompetent would claim competence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by captianfreeman(m): 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kogi people are objects of senseless joke.
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2019
What are we going to do about this mess the country has become?

Are we all going to continue watching these idiots?
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Thegamingorca(m): 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
grin

I blame for everything
grin
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by soke02(m): 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
Congratulations to kogite and their governor
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Ameboperoo(m): 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

hahaha.. Elrufai is too dumb and reckless to be a politician, he speaks and act before thinking, his body bag comment took BMC and APC days to spin, now his begging would really stain yeye bello

Kogi deserve what it got , and got what it deserve.. same as Bayelsa and Oyo,. the only people i pity are the civil servants, because most people especially traders dont understand how civil servants salary help fund state economy so they feel un concerned

they bullied and called Natasha asewo during campaigns even after all awareness she gave Ajaoukuta till Buhari included it in his plans

Says who? Even the artisans, mechanics, just name it. No business is moving in Kogi. My tenants are owing me nothing less than a year rent each and the worst part is that their debts keep increasing.
Go to private schools and see the backlog of fees owed by the parents.
Kogi economy is 99% on civil servants' salaries.
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by MrCaesar: 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
My guy Bello, abeg show them more pepper.
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
visita:
Omorihi am ooooo

Ohimorihi ojeive yor �
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kogi people are a bunch of dumb ass.

Nigeria is past redemption when such impunities are inflicted on the populace and there is no dissenting protest raised anywhere.

We deserved the leaders we have and whatever insult and filths thrown at us.

Welcome to the land of the zombies.
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by gr8tone: 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2019
This man's Arrogancy no get part two
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by exponent50real(m): 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
this is why they want to take our right of speech away from us..... what rubbish is he saying, begging for forgiveness bcoz of well performance and it sound normal to him.............. na wa oooo for this nation.... i believe El-rufai will be blame himself by now....

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by SOFTENGR: 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
visita:
Omorihi am ooooo
Confirm Anebira, taoooo!
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Ezetec: 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2019
Blessed country with foolish leader
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by precious519: 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
Dat z 9ja politic for u
Kia zoo country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by themanderon: 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2019
The arrogance of these politicians is sickening to the soul.
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
Very good. This is very good. Oh Kogi, Oh Naija..
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by encryptjay(m): 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
This is not how to talk. It's only a stone hearted soul that will talk like this. It's quite disappointing.
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by tonididdy(m): 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
I nor pity anybody else for this country reach the pity way I get for kogilites.

This man don win na... Another 4yrs of suffering and smiling
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Azeezu008(m): 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2019
Does this even begin to make any sense?
This is so lame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by tonididdy(m): 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
Wesely01:

PDP is collecting it from you in the tribunal so continue to lie more.

Not when oshiomole or Buhari is alive. I just pity obaseki next, he just has to lick oshiomole ass if he wants that 2nd tenure.

If PDP was obaseki backup plan, he should have a rethink because APC under this leadership administration of tinubu, oshiomole and Buhari is a do or die affair.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos / Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna / Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.