Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." (84568 Views)

Apart From Sex,women Don't Have Anything To Offer / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Ladycewhy(f): 5:53am On Nov 23, 2019
franchasng:
I said it, gay alert, Nairaland should create a section for assless gays like you shocked
lol, i think by now you need to stop fooling yourself for the sake of your medic gf or did she dump you?,is that why you went from being sensible to senseless? . lol

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by franchasng: 5:55am On Nov 23, 2019
Ladycewhy:
lol
Gay gay gay! Gay stop trailing me I am not a gay shocked shocked

Guys beware of this flat ass gay boy angry
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Liposure: 5:58am On Nov 23, 2019
All naija girls are not same.i have met intelligent girls in my lifetime.the problem is d silly girls are tarnishing d image of girls

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Mypeople2(m): 5:59am On Nov 23, 2019
UndauntedYOCA:
Some of us have sense but guys won't see that, I want to be my bf's peace, help him in whatever way he so desires. I have tried talking to him about side hustles such as business (trust me when I say I have business ideas), I help him look for other things that can fetch him money, one time like that I even dedicated a whole day to help him look for sites he could write for and earn extra cash, I told him about it, asked him to find out about them but he never got back to me. I'll want to tell him things he can do but he's always busy. Goes to work early and comes back late, barely even chats with me. Anyways she God will help us. Hope the sensible ones like us never get taken for granted.
You are a real babe .If I ever meet any lady like you ,it won't take me up to two months before I will propose. You can barely see à lady that will give a guy an idea of saving 10k or earning 20k extra in 6 months of relationship .But you can hardly find one that will not demand more than 20k in 6months
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Boyooosa(m): 6:10am On Nov 23, 2019
feelz:
90% of Nigeria girls are not interested in such conversation, people that dont even know basic stuff as the governor of there state down to knowing what's just going on around. They derive pleasure in watching soap opera's, having unproductive discussion and using emotional way to get money from guys. I can go on and on listing. Nigerian girls have a very long way to go.
I 100% agree with your opinion here but suggesting that 100% of them are dumb is the notion I will like you to review.
I've met a couple of them, very very few tho, that have pushed me into 'business idea' discussion.

Modified
90% is a good evaluation...
If not more sef.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Mypeople2(m): 6:11am On Nov 23, 2019
franchasng:
men follow what women fancy, or what majority of women fancy.

My sister be honest to yourself, how many Nigerian lady will prefer to stay at home with her boyfriend playing computer game, solving assignments, watching CNN, BBC, etc without showing her man clearly that she is bored

How many Nigerian ladies would agree to have a date at a garden where she won't order drinks, fried rice, shawarma, goat head, pizza, cold stone, etc

How many Nigerian ladies are interested in extracting the wisdom God gave them

They are more interested on how to dress or walk or talk or move to get a rich guy that will be squandering money on them; me I love it oh, in fact, I am a fan of it but let's be honest, Nigerian ladies are interested in men for the below reasons:

1.) Money
2.) Gifts(phones, laptops, cars, houses, etc)
3.) House rent
4.) School fees
5.) Upkeep money
6.) Free vacation

Remove the above things, 99.99% of Nigerian ladies will never date or marry any man, they are ready to die single and be using candle, cucumber, finger, Biro, carrot, broom, etc to be dicking themselves whenever they are Hot grin

How many Nigerian ladies can swear that they have given their boyfriend a huge sum of money that changed his life, like money he used to buy a car, rent a house, travel abroad, start or expand his business, pay his school fees

How many Nigerian ladies can swear they have helped their boyfriend secure visa to travel abroad or helped their boyfriend get citizenship of a western nation

But there are millions of Nigerian guys doing these things and many more everyday even as we speak!!!

Dear Nigerian ladies please change oh, make una change for good, the world is changing, internet is making guys wiser and opening their eyes to their previous mistakes, their mumu don de do oh cheesy
My guy,you are 200% correct .Just meet any lady today and tell her you want to date her .The next thing is ,my gas has finished ,I want to make my hair, my house rent is due,my brother or sister needs accommodation, I don't have food stuff,I need a new phone ,I have not paid my school fees etc So I will automatically be your father now since I want to date you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Juliearth(f): 6:17am On Nov 23, 2019
lavylilly:
Greetings to you all.

I have a disturbing thought I'd like to share. Recently, i stumbled on a video which had a caption "Apart from sex, women have nothing to offer in a relationship."

I totally disagree with this.

I am not disagreeing as a feminist. I am disagreeing as a sane woman.

In as much as a lot of women folks are guilty of the caption charged against them, i think the male folks should also be blamed as an encouraging factor to this.

Gentleman, apart from calling her to come over to your place for the weekend, have her wash your clothes, keep your house clean and have massive sex. Have you tried to engage her in an intellectual/an intelligent discourse?

Apart from drilling that hole, have you tried to drill and extract her God given potentials from her?

Have you tried to discuss your dreams and aspirations with her and see how she fits in by suggesting ideas that would contribute positively to your dreams?

Apart from taking her to the club and have countless sit outs, have you ever taken her for seminars and workshops?

These are questions a lot of male folks are guilty of.

It takes two to tangle. Until you give her room to show you her potentials, you will never see her showcasing it.

The reason why she gives you just sex is because that is the only thing you require all the time from her ever since you both met.

Require more than sex, and then you will see her come out in her fullness.

(c) Precious Pearls

You deserve some accolades, sis. There is more to being a lady than the physical. Some men may wonder why its so hard to have a stable relationship.... This right here is it (for me). If you cannot arouse my intellect, then its not worth it.

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Teejay13(m): 6:17am On Nov 23, 2019
From my own point of view, women are the back bone of a nation!

When you empower a woman, you empower a nation.

Outside sex, there are lot of untaped potentials embedded in a girl child, until we start engaging them morally; by empowering them with key information and resources that shape will shape there orientation, then you can see the best of them.

So therefore, I urge us all, to change that primitive narrative we use to have about a girl child and start empowering them today.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by favinvest: 6:17am On Nov 23, 2019
planetx13:
The main question is how many of them can even give the sex well.... Nigerian women are very boring when it comes to matters of the other room

Ciao

Let give a gist.. that's how a so called big girl working in the bank told a guy abt how gud she is in bed. Only for the real action she just did missionary one round and that's all.. after collecting 150k from this guy oo for overnight...

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Juliearth(f): 6:18am On Nov 23, 2019
feelz:
90% of Nigeria girls are not interested in such conversation, people that dont even know basic stuff as the governor of there state down to knowing what's just going on around. They derive pleasure in watching soap opera's, having unproductive discussion and using emotional way to get money from guys. I can go on and on listing. Nigerian girls have a very long way to go.

It hurts that you have to generalize your analogy. It hurts really bad.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Juliearth(f): 6:20am On Nov 23, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

So are u now saying women are Zombies that they give in to whatever the men ask from them? They give sex just because the men ask? Are u saying Women are this stupid? God forbid my sweet mother can never be as foolish as u described.

An intellectual conversation, just like a seed, cannot thrive on a barren land. Most women who try to think outside the Box are tagged ITKs (personal experience).

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by livyliberty: 6:20am On Nov 23, 2019
lavylilly:
Greetings to you all.

I have a disturbing thought I'd like to share. Recently, i stumbled on a video which had a caption "Apart from sex, women have nothing to offer in a relationship."

I totally disagree with this.

I am not disagreeing as a feminist. I am disagreeing as a sane woman.

In as much as a lot of women folks are guilty of the caption charged against them, i think the male folks should also be blamed as an encouraging factor to this.

Gentleman, apart from calling her to come over to your place for the weekend, have her wash your clothes, keep your house clean and have massive sex. Have you tried to engage her in an intellectual/an intelligent discourse?

Apart from drilling that hole, have you tried to drill and extract her God given potentials from her?

Have you tried to discuss your dreams and aspirations with her and see how she fits in by suggesting ideas that would contribute positively to your dreams?

Apart from taking her to the club and have countless sit outs, have you ever taken her for seminars and workshops?

These are questions a lot of male folks are guilty of.

It takes two to tangle. Until you give her room to show you her potentials, you will never see her showcasing it.

The reason why she gives you just sex is because that is the only thing you require all the time from her ever since you both met.

Require more than sex, and then you will see her come out in her fullness.

it is not all of that will listen to whatever you maybe saying without sex sex sex

(c) Precious Pearls
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by amliftedhigher: 6:21am On Nov 23, 2019
Yes majority of Nigerian women have nothing to offer. Except few ones which are rare to meet. The other ones are thieves, criminals, baggers and parasites. They don't think of making cool money other than sleeping with different men for money. They heap all their useless burden on any man they come across to.

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 23, 2019
joepepsy:
Don't like women who are not beautiful.
I also don't like men that don't have common sense!!
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by livyliberty: 6:23am On Nov 23, 2019
[quote author=livyliberty post=84283892][/quote] most of Nigerian girls don't give a dam on whatever you maybe saying without sex, they prefer giving them sex and settle them and that is it.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Juliearth(f): 6:25am On Nov 23, 2019
anslem04:

Need i remind you of a saying which as becum an actual fact; " you can't give what you don't av''.
In r/ships, is not until you start giving her aptitude test b4 yu knw she is intelligent/smart or industrious ... from mere gist you can detect if she is intelligent. another fact about intellect beings is dey can't resist sharing n learning , so even if d guy refuse to bring up topic that as do with his dreams & aspiration d babe will ask
most naija babe have nothing upstair aside been materialistic, its so easy to knw dem, cos they will never ask d guy abt is dreams & goal ,all they knw hw 2 ask is, hello av u sent it !
Bottomline an intellectual babe won't even wait 4 her man to run an aptitude test on her b4 she start showcasin her potentials

Do you know how bad it hurts to be tagged a chatter box and an ITK, just because you tried to be engaging? Scratch that, some of you guys even misconstrue that to mean the lady is desperate. Now that is distasteful.

2 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Juliearth(f): 6:27am On Nov 23, 2019
Sweetcollins:
Just like the guy above rightly said, so many so called slay girls don't even know what is Honda or Toyota , so how can you ask for her help in choice making....sometimes I pity them. They are just there!!
Many I said, NOT ALL I no wan dodge stones

Cars may not be their forte. You all expect your women to be total packages, but are you also a total package?

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Juliearth(f): 6:28am On Nov 23, 2019
Jossyroyal1:
You have a point OP

When people generalises, it only shows how lowly and unintelligent they are in terms of reasoning. How can a sane individual say “Women have nothing to offer in a relationship other than sex”?
By such generalization, you have stupidly included your mom, aunties, sisters and other female folks in your life into your stupid assumption.

Go to most homes, you will realise it's women that's shouldering financial responsible and overseeing the well being of the family except you think relationship is limited to boyfriend and girlfriend. Marriage is a relationship also

You deserve a local handshake. It'd be a presidential one, but I am not a president (yet).
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by fortunejum: 6:30am On Nov 23, 2019
Generallll:
You just don't want to come to terms with the reality MISS POSTER.
Nigerian ladies ve nothing to offer in a relationship!!!! Period.
Infact most ladies this days have no difference with those ladies at the brothels, they date you, give you sex and extort money from you, an average Nigerian lady has many boyfriends and she bleeps and extort money from them all.
You even spent less to those ladies at the brothels that so called girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by unmask: 6:31am On Nov 23, 2019
Jossyroyal1:
You have a point OP

When people generalises, it only shows how lowly and unintelligent they are in terms of reasoning. How can a sane individual say “Women have nothing to offer in a relationship other than sex”?
By such generalization, you have stupidly included your mom, aunties, sisters and other female folks in your life into your stupid assumption.

Go to most homes, you will realise it's women that's shouldering financial responsible and overseeing the well being of the family except you think relationship is limited to boyfriend and girlfriend. Marriage is a relationship also
you called people stupid for generalising, yet you went ahead to say "most" women shoulder the responsibilities of their family. Do you have stats to back this up? If you don't, then you are exactly what you called others

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Czarugo007: 6:36am On Nov 23, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

You will burn in Hades for mentioning Southy here, "she's your backbone financially" bla bla bla, you lazy ass nuisance, pretty sure your sisters and female cousins are Nigerians, rubbish.
e dey pain you?
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Brightgem(f): 6:37am On Nov 23, 2019
anslem04:

Before you conclude abt blaming men,u av to put to consideration population of women along men ... the chances of a man meeting an intellectual lady if he hookup of with 10 ladies a year can't b more than 2, which means men have to do more of the average women. in d midst of scarcity men jus av to make do with alternatives, n even if yu don't want to loneliness is nobody friend.
most of these guys askin you jamb question av yu eaten n stuffs is becos they don't see the potentials or endeavours on urside that could help them thru whats on there mind ... when i had these gurl workin in a microbank, i stil kept my aspirations, ideas of xpansion to mysef, becos talk like these bore average gurls, u"re a man figure tins out on ur own n bring money jare buh these babe will talk of investment opportunities , ideas, new Smes & money makin topics ... that unlocked me to relate more with her on that level.
buh i aasure yu chances of meetin intellectual guys is so high ... don't giv up smiley
Then I guess it's a two way thing. Quality human beings regardless of sex are scarce. But why would you wait and kinda assume all girls are dumb while refusing to indulge in some conversations that help you figure who they are, faster.

Cuz adulthood is stressful enough. If I'm looking to make friends, it better be worth my while for business, for career or for a meaningful relationship. No time wasting so I can say NEXT asap! Lol!

I always find it hard to believe girls are really that dumb. It's not my own reality, but yes the internet proves many people don't have sense. One cannot be amazed anymore.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Ericharlse: 6:37am On Nov 23, 2019
I laugh...... Yeah 5% of women would bt d rest dont want to build ur dream rather they want to live in already established dream..upon that giving u reasons to build her own dream n her family's as well..... that is the reason most women believe that all men are gullible.

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Batton2: 6:45am On Nov 23, 2019
I dey laugh � women or who do u call it? Wow! Even the one u put at home self, u know when man trying to give them business idea self some of them look stupid eh.

2 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nowplay: 6:47am On Nov 23, 2019
The only thing a Nigeria women can offer you is sex I have my reasons
When I was in Nigeria I thought relationship is all about men giving out to women.....
Now I find out is only in Nigeria..women’s feels sex is a big deal but in other sex is nothing....
Other countries women value love and caring.....
Other countries women can buy gifts for their boyfriend,give you ideas that can make you rich..not only sex
but in Nigeria as far as ur a man every expense is on you..

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Dagrace01(m): 6:51am On Nov 23, 2019
I like this topic, but to be frank a cross section ofNigerian ladies aren't interested in anything else than going out, slaying, spending lavishly, and having sex. They are not interested in discussing key topics that can add something positive to their lives. They only wanna discuss how they'll dress to a party, when next their guy will take them to the cinemas, how they'll go eat Domino's Pizza and the likes. Ask some Nigerian ladies what they have to offer the relationship, they'll tell u that u are responsible for them and u are to provide whatever they need. Some of them can't even make decisions on their own. But to be fair, we have many of them too that have something to offer, they are independent and industrious. Some are even the ones that drive and ginger a man to success, at least I know a few of them. Relationship isn't about what men can offer alone, it's about how to build a great life together, but if the goal of the relationship is to chop and clean mouth, no wahala, make una continue.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Shegzy8(m): 6:53am On Nov 23, 2019
Jossyroyal1:
You have a point OP

Shhhh. Do you know what most means?, Most homes or some homes.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by D4donnn: 6:59am On Nov 23, 2019
Deja93:
My girlfriend is from cape town South Africa and she’s a miner she’s been my backbone financially and morally for a while now trust me I’ve met Nigerian girls in the past they’re a disgrace to their womanhood

*spits* angry
Guy you're a pathetic swine , it's lunatics like you that involve in this xenophobia thingy , why can't you find an ingenious online forum to spread your demented bs , you must be either a dunce or a first class fool to defame Nigerian girls , for someone dating a miner who's your backbone , a subtle or indirect way to say bread winner I doubt you can fend for any Nigerian girl , please don't come and use your poverty stricken mentality to chase our girls . The truth is obvious and evident for all to see you're either way too poor to date any Nigerian or way too boring . No girl wants to date a ....
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by mauchiz: 7:09am On Nov 23, 2019
Nigerian women are very hard working,
They are in all career fields and leading,
They are women of substance,
We have doctors, engineers, nurses, bankers, entrepreneurs, so many professionals in different fields .

Why will a man ask sex from a female you are not married to ? It is wrong for a male to ask sex from someone you are not married to.

You live in Nigeria and you know our ladies work and do business.

So far as you keep looking for sex outside marriage, they will take your money.

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Cj4charles(m): 7:10am On Nov 23, 2019
so many young and hard working guys has relocated to their village because of the condition some girls left them, 95% of Nigerian girls don't have anything to offer in a relationship

3 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Shanana1(m): 7:13am On Nov 23, 2019
anslem04:

Need i remind you of a saying which as becum an actual fact; " you can't give what you don't av''.
In r/ships, is not until you start giving her aptitude test b4 yu knw she is intelligent/smart or industrious ... from mere gist you can detect if she is intelligent. another fact about intellect beings is dey can't resist sharing n learning , so even if d guy refuse to bring up topic that as do with his dreams & aspiration d babe will ask
most naija babe have nothing upstair aside been materialistic, its so easy to knw dem, cos they will never ask d guy abt is dreams & goal ,all they knw hw 2 ask is, hello av u sent it !
Bottomline an intellectual babe won't even wait 4 her man to run an aptitude test on her b4 she start showcasin her potentials
Trust me their are lot of women out their with brains that if a man is not sound mentally, you will find it hard to meet up with them cos they have brain. My wife is one of them. Very matured ,full of potential and indeed a good wife. It's just a shame that lot of our woman are carried away with material things alone and have lost their original ways. But their are women with virtues if one could search very well..by their reasoning u shall know them!
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by sojodmy: 7:16am On Nov 23, 2019
Speak about yo woman bruh ��

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply)

Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.