Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." (84572 Views)

Apart From Sex,women Don't Have Anything To Offer / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Goalnaldo(m): 7:17am On Nov 23, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
hello Gonaldo, remember me?..you have a point but I believe that men have a hand in the behavior of women......men directly encourage women to behave the way they do...most(not necessarily all) of the time, what guys want in a relationship is sex and they are willing to go to any length to acquire it. A woman then cannot be blamed completely for taking advantage of those men...
I can't forget a CR7 fan in a hurry. Longest time. You are right. But please stay away from obembet or do you want us to engage in rivalry like Ronaldo and Messi?

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 23, 2019
Biingoo:
I asked a question
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 23, 2019
Sunnyobums:

we still have ladies like that in Nigeria, it's just that the leeches outnumbers them.
Ok
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by sojodmy: 7:22am On Nov 23, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Are you minding them? Men attract ladies of their type,if your woman offer only sex in relationship then it obvious u also dnt offer nothing else aside sex!! Birds of the same feathers flock together!! Rubbish!!!

Love you
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 23, 2019
Kennedyiheme:
gay
Use the better part of your rhombencephalon; I may not be as uncultured as you doesn't mean I'm homosexual except you meant gay to mean light-hearted.

2 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by dazzlingd(m): 7:24am On Nov 23, 2019
Beke2020:
Why Good Girls Love Bad Boys:I Am Stuck In Love – Please Advise!

https://livelystones.com.ng/why-good-girls-love-bad-boysi-am-stuck-in-love-please-advise/

Don't mistake dumb girls with good girls...a good intellectual girl won't associate with less standard.

So u are simply dumb not good...pls don't make that mistake again
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by sojodmy: 7:26am On Nov 23, 2019
Sorry bruh
Yo haven’t meet the best
So enjoy your sex ��
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Viktorino: 7:26am On Nov 23, 2019
Come and hustle and bleep smelling toto! Useless liabilities! angry
victorian:
Thank God I'm not in any relationship with any guy from nairaland.

80percent of guys here wailing every second what has women has to offer to a man is just sex!

Really? What do u guys want? A woman to be crediting your account every day.

Awon Ole!
Don't go and hustle work and be a man. Be waiting for woman to come feed u guys. Bloody gold diggers!
Smhhhh!

That's why I love igbo guys, u won't hear an igbo guy spew this rubbish!

They are not waiting for their women to come and credit their accounts.

Awon Ole jati jati! You guys are so shameless! God forbid!

*spits*

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by micxwell(m): 7:27am On Nov 23, 2019
0ppa:
Excuse you, women are NOT sex-tools for males who respect God's view of why he brought forth the female gender. My girlfriend visits me, and guess what? She doesn't launder my clothes (she is not my maid), she is not opted to cook (I cook), and we don't have sex (I respect marriage). Be on the look for things pleasing to God alone.

The day I want sex so badly from her is the day I will make her my wife.
Majority of guys have got a distorted perspective about women. Some ladies are mentally lazy to be honest but as the saying goes 'you attract who you're'.

2 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Genset: 7:28am On Nov 23, 2019
Deja93:
My girlfriend is from cape town South Africa and she’s a miner she’s been my backbone financially and morally for a while now trust me I’ve met Nigerian girls in the past they’re a disgrace to their womanhood

*spits* angry

Woman dey give u money u open mouth they yarn trash....come make i give u money nah ....u re not a man....periodtttt
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Viktorino: 7:30am On Nov 23, 2019
We are in modern era not bush era where men do all the work,come home and bleep their wives angry Its every man to his own and his wife now.If a woman cannot contribute anything to a man(especially in this present competitive world),i am sorry she is just a borehole of liabilities angry angry

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by isyourboy(m): 7:32am On Nov 23, 2019
Incandescent:

Have you met 90% of Nigerian girls? Change your circle man. I've met intelligent Nigerian women before and even now I'm talking to one.

If the bolded is true, then she's perhaps nor good looking. A good looking girl has not time furnishing her brain. Guys don't want her for her brain anyways but for her look
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Kingjames(m): 7:35am On Nov 23, 2019
Jossyroyal1:
You have a point OP

When people generalises, it only shows how lowly and unintelligent they are in terms of reasoning. How can a sane individual say “Women have nothing to offer in a relationship other than sex”?
By such generalization, you have stupidly included your mom, aunties, sisters and other female folks in your life into your stupid assumption.

Go to most homes, you will realise it's women that's shouldering financial responsible and overseeing the well being of the family except you think relationship is limited to boyfriend and girlfriend. Marriage is a relationship also
so if my aunty or others have nothing to offer I should keep quiet
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by fait10(m): 7:35am On Nov 23, 2019
anonymous1759:

Honestly majority of 9ja girls have zero communication skills. Their IQ is very Iow when you initiate a meaningful convo they see you as a jonzing man and make you feel like a Dumbo.

The only thing that fascinate an average 9ja girl is Food, fashion and money. Very few of them have sense.

When I was younger I marvel seeing handsome men marrying girls who are not that pretty but I understand better now that Brains is very important not just beauty. I'll rather go for a lady who's 50% beautiful, 75% intelligent and above than going for a Bimbo 100% beautiful and 0% sense.

The truth is that most beautiful girls are less intelligent and fool themselves.
Y some girls are ugly and have 0%sense.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by golddeejay(m): 7:35am On Nov 23, 2019
UndauntedYOCA:
Some of us have sense but guys won't see that, I want to be my bf's peace, help him in whatever way he so desires. I have tried talking to him about side hustles such as business (trust me when I say I have business ideas), I help him look for other things that can fetch him money, one time like that I even dedicated a whole day to help him look for sites he could write for and earn extra cash, I told him about it, asked him to find out about them but he never got back to me. I'll want to tell him things he can do but he's always busy. Goes to work early and comes back late, barely even chats with me. Anyways she God will help us. Hope the sensible ones like us never get taken for granted.
Just imagine this. There are definitely Intelligent ladies, but your kind is rare.

The last one i was with was all about talking and laughing to her phone. It was all movies, Facebook, WhatsApp status & whatnot.

I tried to teach her Facebook ads & marketing, since she spends most of her time there. Her reaction felt like I was trying to kill her fun.

I work online, I can't cope with 9-5. Whenever i was having issues with work or Investment, it is natural to want to share it with the closest person. Needless to say, talking to a wall would have been better.

Only thing that connected us was food, sex, movies (If I have the time & patience to watch her kind of movies) and taking her out to 'chop' life.

I had to let her go, there is no point been with someone you can't have a five-minute sensible convo with.

Like you said God will help us.

4 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Kennedyiheme: 7:40am On Nov 23, 2019
0ppa:

Use the better part of your rhombencephalon; I may not be as uncultured as you doesn't mean I'm homosexual except you meant gay to mean light-hearted.
its either you're gay bro or you're lying... its one of the two.. being gay isn't a bad thing.... my point is, there's no logic behind you not having sex with your gf, lol , all these years no sex.. damn, I'm sure deep down she's fucking someone esle... you think women like guys who are soft?. You're not having sex with her because youre not sexually attracted to women.. simple, you're gay bro

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by bonnyhope: 7:40am On Nov 23, 2019
planetx13:
The main question is how many of them can even give the sex well.... Nigerian women are very boring when it comes to matters of the other room

Ciao

But the Babcock girl knows how to do it
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by airminem(f): 7:40am On Nov 23, 2019
kingkuntaval:

**MARTIAN**
I AM A MARSHAL. i repeat okay.
Thank you
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Kennedyiheme: 7:41am On Nov 23, 2019
golddeejay:
Just imagine this. There are definitely Intelligent ladies, but your kind is rare.

The last one i was with was all about talking and laughing to her phone. It was all movies, Facebook, WhatsApp status & whatnot.

I tried to teach her Facebook ads & marketing, since she spends most of her time there. Her reaction felt like I was trying to kill her fun.

I work online, I can't cope with 9-5. Whenever i was having issues with work or Investment, it is natural to want to share it with the closest person. Needless to say, talking to a wall would have been better.

Only thing that connected us was food, sex, movies (If I have the time & patience to watch her kind of movies) and taking her out to 'chop' life.

I had to let her go, there is no point been with someone you can't have a five-minute sensible convo with.

Like you said God will help us.

Same experience here, what sort of business do you do online... i do CPA
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by johnad3(m): 7:42am On Nov 23, 2019
Nigerian ladies are businesswoman aka hacker. they hack any man pocket. they are not instrested in love but money only
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Lisaflex(f): 7:44am On Nov 23, 2019
Sukueponmalu:
Even though I don’t agree with that “women don’t have anything to offer apart from sex” thing.
I totally disagree with your assertion about engaging women in a intellectual/an intelligent discourse. These kind of discussions are boring to the average woman.
Trust me, I have tried it so many times.

You should consider changing your circle and try again.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by clemj2020(f): 7:45am On Nov 23, 2019
This is not true

No body should ask me why
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 23, 2019
lavylilly:

Gentleman, apart from calling her to come over to your place for the weekend, have her wash your clothes, keep your house clean and have massive sex. Have you tried to engage her in an intellectual/an intelligent discourse?

Good question.

2 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Emmasnoop(m): 7:47am On Nov 23, 2019
Correct joor
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by placeofallure(f): 7:53am On Nov 23, 2019
Deja93:
My girlfriend is from cape town South Africa and she’s a miner she’s been my backbone financially and morally for a while now trust me I’ve met Nigerian girls in the past they’re a disgrace to their womanhood

*spits* angry

That's because you keep meeting the wrong ones. Where have you been looking? I will never accept it from anyone that Nigerian girls are worthless. I can engage a man in any intelligible convo - sports, politics, investment, academic, entertainment. If you're not sitting well, I will floor you. No one will shove it down my throat that we've got nothing to offer

2 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Lisaflex(f): 7:59am On Nov 23, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Girls offer things beyond sex. Some of these things are tangible while some are intangible but they still offer a lot.

If you are with a lady that doesn't add value to you pls QUIT

Thank you..Na better oil dey your head.

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Pinkie2018(f): 8:00am On Nov 23, 2019
joepepsy:
Why insult,if dem check you now you no go fine oo
my dear its appalling how you guys insult girls any slightest opportunity you get; when we compete with u guys, complain, when we decide to be just ladies, u also complain; tell me which guy will be willing to give any girl a dime without wanting to sleep with her?

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Emperoradrian(m): 8:01am On Nov 23, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Are you minding them? Men attract ladies of their type,if your woman offer only sex in relationship then it obvious u also dnt offer nothing else aside sex!! Birds of the same feathers flock together!! Rubbish!!!
Wetin dis one d talk, now If I say some gals make a lot of sense wen dey are not talking, some ppl go begin beef me, everyone do have sex, and everyone is expected to also bring something to d table intellectually, and dis one is here talking about birds of d same feathers, wetin concern bird concern dis discussion now? Dis one weak me o.

2 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by bonnyhope: 8:05am On Nov 23, 2019
victorian:
Thank God I'm not in any relationship with any guy from nairaland.

80percent of guys here wailing every second what has women has to offer to a man is just sex!

Really? What do u guys want? A woman to be crediting your account every day.

Awon Ole!
Don't go and hustle work and be a man. Be waiting for woman to come feed u guys. Bloody gold diggers!
Smhhhh!

That's why I love igbo guys, u won't hear an igbo guy spew this rubbish!

They are not waiting for their women to come and credit their accounts.

Awon Ole jati jati! You guys are so shameless! God forbid!

*spits*

I am an Igbo guy, please I need you for a serious relationship
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 23, 2019
Kennedyiheme:
its either you're gay bro or you're lying... its one of the two.. being gay isn't a bad thing.... my point is, there's no logic behind you not having sex with your gf, lol , all these years no sex.. damn, I'm sure deep down she's fucking someone esle... you think women like guys who are soft?. You're not having sex with her because youre not sexually attracted to women.. simple, you're gay bro
Funny enough, I am not gay neither am I soft(you don't know me). I am not just in support of this 'now culture' of regular sex with anyone wearing skirt. As for she sleeping with sb else, that's a world mentality that 'sex' is a restraint against ladies to cheat; truly, I don't bother my life.
I'll teach you sth, son: I am hyperactive, and I could have chosen 'simply' to have sexual relation with the many girls who seem to come my way, almost all even willingly offering. Many Nigerian girls are intimacy gadgets (they made themselves one, and a few are not). They all want a guy who has toiled to be successful. They all want to be in his success story and can go miles for it. But the question comes.. what next after sex? Does life revolve around sex?
Simple answer: I am a principled person who believes in doing what is right. What is right is not sleeping with a girlfriend because some guy may..just for the boyfriend trophy?
I am attracted to women but absolutely not because I solely want them in my bed. I am brilliant, handsome, successful and a very young man who thinks building one's self takes a lot of rejecting what the world view as 'all right.' Why would I want to freely give out what I largely find immoral?
About gayism.., you are wrong again. I am against anything sex before marriage not just a girlfriend, and I am not gay. Your definition of a girlfriend translates 'wife' to me. I meant girl friend not (bed friend).
Gracais.

2 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by MNDY(m): 8:13am On Nov 23, 2019
Nigerians ladies better wake up. Their counterparts elsewhere are better than them.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Samuels90: 8:15am On Nov 23, 2019
Ausrichie:

I won't lie I don't know the answer she. But she may be smart not just politically upright.
Deputy is Ovie Omo Agege, Yeah I agree with you bro...

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply)

Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.