Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Konji Alert!! See What Ladies Are Now After In Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Konji Alert!! See What Ladies Are Now After In Men. (4647 Views)

Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. / Boob And Konji Alert :see How Curvy Lagos Babe Expose Her Big Package On IG / Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Konji Alert!! See What Ladies Are Now After In Men. by ublight: 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
my dear brother
have you heard that ladies are now looking for a big and strong banana?
If you haven't heard, you just did.

Gone are the days when people argued if size really matters. Ogbeni, in this part of the world, it does. If your banana is not thick, fat, and long... Bros forgerit. Your banana must be able to dislocated a ladies womb.

Also, if you last less than 30mins in bed, then you are not fully a man.

The good news is that i have a solution to your problem. If your big boy is not big and heavy, and you cum before you even start going. Try my ghs super oil. It comes with a warranty.
Re: Konji Alert!! See What Ladies Are Now After In Men. by Guninerma231: 7:09pm On Nov 22, 2019
Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Konji Alert!! See What Ladies Are Now After In Men. by Harry00(m): 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2019
grin grin were are this ladies
Re: Konji Alert!! See What Ladies Are Now After In Men. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ghs super oil? Sounds like some kind of engine oil product grin

2 Likes

Re: Konji Alert!! See What Ladies Are Now After In Men. by Cleopatrah(f): 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
Werey lipsrsealed
Re: Konji Alert!! See What Ladies Are Now After In Men. by sweetonugbu: 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2019
I last an average of one hour but with cognac two hours thirty minutes, my guy name is UZUAKWA UMUAGBOGHO
Re: Konji Alert!! See What Ladies Are Now After In Men. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
sweetonugbu:
I last an average of one hour but with cognac two hours thirty minutes, my guy name is UZUAKWA UMUAGBOGHO
Weird
Re: Konji Alert!! See What Ladies Are Now After In Men. by sweetonugbu: 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
RedCreme21:
Weird
it's not, you will be in cloud nine and your happiness will be complete

Re: Konji Alert!! See What Ladies Are Now After In Men. by ki10(m): 1:00am On Nov 23, 2019
Which kind marketing style be this no picture of the product or better details about the ghs
Re: Konji Alert!! See What Ladies Are Now After In Men. by iTearHerToto: 1:17am On Nov 23, 2019
In my next life I'll will come as a woman.. So I'll also see how it feels like when my pussy shall be ruthlessly fvcked, ravaged and shifted to the other side of my leg by a womb shifting dik and finally flunged in a trashcan by some useless souls like iteaarhertoto and co...

I'll be so so glad to learn and feel how getting a 10-inch dik shoved down my throat while I choke with my eyes almost popped out like a zombie is like. I'll make sure my boyfriend fvcks HELL out of my pussy on a daily and leaves just HEAVEN and it's feelings alone in it. And if he doesn't fvck me brutally from the back till I fart then I call off the relationship and move on to a more serious homie. But I'll make sure I spank his balls before the breakup

Pukesangry

(1) (Reply)

My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? / She Made Me Addicted To Her. I'm Trapped! / Can You Date Or Marry Someone That Bears The Same Surname As Yours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.