Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend (75400 Views)

Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? / I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out / "Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by WildChild00(m): 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
cozyfaithex:
Re u being serious? Oya come let me be ur girlfriend.

Amaka shocked jesu shocked na be Amaka be dis again, u wan offer yourself out? Wat about my investment? shocked
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
efex01:
Good evening to you my lady, am Felix by name, Yoruba from osun state that was the introduction that led to another thing.

Less I forget, I started a new job in Ibadan as an accountant for a pharmaceutical store on Monday, in which I was introduced to all the staff in their branches but there is a particular lady in one of their branches that ask me a same question, can I meet?

After introduction the next thing she said is, you are not my type, you are too ugly to be my boyfriend.

My people, pls am I too ugly to be this lady boyfriend, cause I need to ask someone because I don’t have any girlfriend that I can ask
U 're ugly but not too ugly to have a decent looking girl.
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Originalsly: 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hmmmmm...... she asked to meet you.... to tell you that you are not her type?...that you are too ugly? ....and you believe this is normal?...and bring it to the world? Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.... it is up to a female or gay guy to say..... but what I can say is all is not correct with both you and she.
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Kay25(m): 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
Bro at this age and marital status you don't know what makes am handsome?chaii u r still in the kindagarten of life...and u r now putting up ur picture for over two million to judge u..sowi oo if u don't believe in yourself the whole of nairaland on their behalf says you are damn ugly..u need to personally embrace urself and be man not a lady licker
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by anonymousthug(m): 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
look for your barber, and kill him.

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by jaxxy(m): 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
catwalq:
I assumed this to be coming from a teenager,till I opened and saw this. Now I can only hope someone is trolling you and you didn't really do this yourself undecided undecided

I don’t know if he’s feeling himself or just wants sm validation from us while playing with our minds Bt it wud be quite surprising he doesn’t know urself and worth at this stage in life. I don’t know what to say really.
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by bizhop01: 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
Go and make money and stop deceiving your self
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by princetg: 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
No but you should go for Deliverance
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Godi25(m): 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
Sorry sir but u are killing yourself with INFERIORITY, u are not ugly except u say it urself and believe it. If u want to get a GF, u can. It all depends on u.
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Starz825(m): 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
See you...most girls don't know what they want..they will be saying no to you.. telling u are ugly, u are this, you are that....but go and check who they will finally marry..you will be thinking it's one big boy with freshness but u later find out that u are even better than him in terms of appearance....
Therefore, don't mind ladies..they tend to judge things by physical appearance alot...that's why most girls till this moment of typing are being deceived...

You just hire a fine car from a car dealer or borrow a friend's iPhone...as in anything that looks glamorous but it's not urs...u will see aw they will surround you like ants...becos most of them are materialistic in nature...

So bro..don't be bothered Abt ugliness (cos u are not even ugly..in fact nobody is ugly...God did a great job)...but Bros be bothered Abt ur Pocket, your future and create a good relationship with God...

3 Likes

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
Believe me someone is uglier than you and he got a girlfriend
you are indirectly telling him, that he is ugly
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Weirdgee: 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
guy nor mind those people saying u are ugly....u are more handsome than them.
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by TheEnforcer: 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
chival:

He actually isn't. What he wrote is fraught with errors and is not well punctuated. It's not horrible, but it definitely does not qualify as good writing.
I noticed that as well.
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by succana: 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
Why' will you allow someone opinion about your person count? Possibly she likes oyoyo guy with muscle. Our definition of beauty or handsomeness differ across individuals. One Man's food is another's poison. I will say you are not bad for a guy
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by fortunechy(m): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
Plz, post the pic of the girl that told u that thing let's compare the two.....

My dear, inferiority kills faster than suicide. Self love is the ultimate. There are millions of guys u even fine pass that has more than one girlfriend. Don't be little urself
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
efex01:
Pics

You are not ugly, but you need to work on your facial expressions. So downcast like you have the weight of the world on you.

- Then those shirts. I don't know who taught you guys to dress like that. Very small shirts with small fitted pants. Looks childish tbh.

-I didn't see your shoe, but I can only imagine what they look like.

- Your gold watch. If it is not original, just do leather or quality rubber. Fits more with clothes sef.

Honestly, I think it is more about your appearance. Not striking.

I hope this isn't how you dress to work? Get good shirts. White, blue, grey, baby pink and their mixtures in stripe or checks.

Maybe I am weird, but guys in brown shoes/belt are GOD's gift to womanity.

Do some face care, it isn't a woman thing. Smell good and love yourself.

Take care and no vex for wetin she talk.

5 Likes

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Ykc2(m): 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
How to be ugly in Nigeria, you dont 've a car, You live in face me I face you, your monthly pay is 30k oboy your ugly ,give oyibo girl flower she go cry for 3 days

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dude you're too old for this. This post is retarded.
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Hornome: 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
Inferiority complex lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by fsgbeats: 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
iClef:

Search for the book ChatDictéd on Google, download it and read it this night, then come back here tomorrow to say thank you for opening my eyes to something I would never have known.
what's it about?
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Akpacha(m): 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
catwalq:
I assumed this to be coming from a teenager,till I opened and saw this. Now I can only hope someone is trolling you and you didn't really do this yourself undecided undecided
Seriously! I was expecting college boy pix, person just resume work na babe be him first assignment. If she agree for d maga him salaries go finish on that babe tp and lunch. He should thanks his God the babe no gree self.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
efex01:
Good evening to you my lady, am Felix by name, Yoruba from osun state that was the introduction that led to another thing.

Less I forget, I started a new job in Ibadan as an accountant for a pharmaceutical store on Monday, in which I was introduced to all the staff in their branches but there is a particular lady in one of their branches that ask me a same question, can I meet?

After introduction the next thing she said is, you are not my type, you are too ugly to be my boyfriend.

My people, pls am I too ugly to be this lady boyfriend, cause I need to ask someone because I don’t have any girlfriend that I can ask

We Need To Talk Bro
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by fatymore(f): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
lipsrsealed sad No mind dem wey thing don turn "shalanga"(dunno d meaning) finish.U fine,nothing do u.U look handsome like dat character in scobby doo.Can connect u with my neighbors daughter fatymore wink cool smiley cheesy.*wink wink*
crazy being
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by kaywhy09(m): 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
You may need to focus on being more handsome in your head than on your skin
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Bbbwings: 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
musa is finally tired
''nothing wey i no fit see for nairaland'', he lamented
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by janettee(f): 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
Who pushed this to fp??
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Bahamas95(m): 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lol, very funny thread.
You ain't ugly jor, she was referring to your pocket.

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
efex01:

Is this a kind of a joke?? grin

Ladies, over to you cool
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Informer155(m): 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
efex01:
Ugly guy I agreed
Must I have a car or use I phone beg before can be called I handsome guy
oga na TB u be....I lie??
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by EASY112: 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
Not 2 bad, but don't give up dear. The right person will come for u.

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
ArcFresky:
grin lol, u no ugly, but you no fine.... Better remove ur post before e reach fp...

But on a second thought,
are you broke?
Do you have a car?
Do you use a samsung or an iphone?

If no, you are ugly oohhh, guy angry
What about Xiaomi, Huawei, Nokia, Oppo, etc??
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by TheRedpillguy: 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
efex01:

Hehe you are not too ugly but you do have some insecurities and some self confidence to work on.
You should know that a man sexual value is mostly measured by his status and resorces. I can tell you that you are in shape, just focus on getting alot of Money and making yourself better. Not everybody will like you, but that's fine. That girl will probably be older than you in the next 5years or she is already older than u. Your major problem is you keep screeming am too ugly. I don't want me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.