Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! (77690 Views)

"My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by b3llo(m): 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
Daviva007:
If I vomit it nko grin
lol... what have been fu.cked cannot be unfuc.ked.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by donbrowser(m): 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lucyliz:
Please I am really scared and confused right now. I need serious advice.

It happened when I and my boyfriend broke up due to some misunderstandings, we were not engaged then.

We broke up and didn't contact each other for weeks. Then I traveled to Ogun state at my grandma's place for somethings. I met this guy and we got along well. We go on outings, had fun and eventually had sex. After that it dawned on me and I regret it. I ignored him for some days and later came to my grandma's place to look for me.

We talked and he told me he want us to start a relationship. I declined and told him I have no feelings for him.

After a week I left Ogun state and came back to Lagos.

Afterwards I got back together with my ex and now we are engaged. We haven't picked a wedding date yet but we planned it to be next year.

Fast forward to last Month, my fiance told me he needed to rent an apartment for one of his friends coming to lag to stay permanently.
He got the apartment and the guy came to lag..
I didn't get to meet him until after a week...
I was in a mall with my fiance and he called him telling him he need to go out since he was bored. He came to the mall and behold it was this same guy I met in Ogun State. I knew I was doomed .... I got really scared and nervous at the same time cuz my bf never mentioned or showed me his pics before...

He was only looking at me without saying anything except to my fiance... I was even scared of leaving their midst cuz I was scared he would tell my fiance....

Later that week he called me with a different line and told me it was him. I ended the call immediately on hearing his name....

I can't tell my fiance what happened btw us or he would never forgive me...

The guy has been calling but am not picking his calls am scared of what he might say...

I told my friend abt it and she asked me to have an agreement with the guy never to tell my fiance but am really scared about everything and confused....

But then I remember have seen his face on my fiance phone before but didn't pay attention cuz he was on lowcut there...

Have been acting funny around my fiance especially when the guy is there and he is starting to suspect something is going on...pls help me...

I can't lose my fiance and I don't want the wedding called off...

Pls kindly advice but I can't tell my fiance cuz he often tells me he can't have a taste of what his friends have tasted...

I can't stop thinking and crying...

Pls help me I beg u all

I will advise you to pick his call. If he's trying to blackmail you, tell your fiance.
It's better you tell your fiance before his friend cos you might lose gallantly at the end.
I forgave my ex when she cheated in a terrible manner just because she opened up to me.
At first things may not go rosy and you may lose the trust of your fiance forever but trust me, pick the call and talk to your fiance later.

Finally, if his friend tells you he's going to keep it a secret. Just accept but still inform your fiance.

Good day!

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Heavance(m): 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
The only thing this lady is concerned about is her wedding.... Not the kind of problem this thing will cause in her relationship or marriage.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by pek(m): 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
Don't make a mountain out of a molehill! Pick his call and talk things over. You had sex with him when you were not engaged. It is not cheating.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by midnighter(f): 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
lovchalice:
I am a scientist ooo

Lol well your research methods must be very interesting, that advice you gave was remarkable
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by ngwababe(f): 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nne, don't say anything oo. I repeat, do not tell your fiance anything.

And for the the other guy, don't talk to him on phone. See him face to face, please go with one of your brothers or cousins( no be girl o, carry man), tell him to forget about you two, that he should move on. Don't be harsh about it, give him reasons, and beg him to forgive you for sleeping with him.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
If your fiancee is a die-hard Nairalander, forget about the wedding then.
spits...
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Politicalman: 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
Not even up to a year, some ladies can't just keep their legs close for half a year not to talk of 1 full year. Hummm, Just get out of that proposed marriage. If you go ahead it will be deception. Sooner or later. It will be hell for you. Because guys take. Ur guy will definitely find out. It's only a matter of time. Goodluck in ur game. I pity the poor guy.

It happened when I and my boyfriend broke up due to some misunderstandings, we were not engaged then.

We broke up and didn't contact each other for weeks. Then I traveled to Ogun state at my grandma's place for somethings. I met this guy and we got along well. We go on outings, had fun and eventually had sex. After that it dawned on me and I regret it. I ignored him for some days and later came to my grandma's place to look for me.

We talked and he told me he want us to start a relationship. I declined and told him I have no feelings for him.

Afterwards I got back together with my ex and now we are engaged. We haven't picked a wedding date yet but we planned it to be next year.

Fast forward to last Month, my fiance told me he needed to rent an apartment for one of his friends coming to lag to stay permanently.
I was in a mall with my fiance and he called him telling him he need to go out since he was bored. He came to the mall and behold it was this same guy I met in Ogun State. I knew I was doomed .... I got really scared and nervous at the same time cuz my bf never mentioned or showed me his pics before...

He was only looking at me without saying anything except to my fiance... I was even scared of leaving their midst cuz I was scared he would tell my fiance....

Later that week he called me with a different line and told me it was him. I ended the call immediately on hearing his name....

The guy has been calling but am not picking his calls am scared of what he might say...

I told my friend abt it and she asked me to have an agreement with the guy never to tell my fiance but am really scared about everything and confused....

But then I remember have seen his face on my fiance phone before but didn't pay attention cuz he was on lowcut there...

Have been acting funny around my fiance especially when the guy is there and he is starting to suspect something is going on...pls help me...

Pls kindly advice but I can't tell my fiance cuz he often tells me he can't have a taste of what his friends have tasted...

Pls help me I beg u all

[/quote]
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by HORLADSTAR(m): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
Riele:
Aunty .

You shouldn't be feeling guilty in any way .

Don't tell your fiancee and if you try coming into an agreement with the "friend" , he might try to frame you up . Just saying !

The past is in the past anyways .

They'll come here calling you names like hoe etc

Never mind them , you aren't a saint and they too aren't one .
Hello Miss Riele, no dey generalized ur point okay, you and the lady may not be a saint but that doesn't mean other people ain't one .If I am the fiance I no go forgive am bcoz me sef no dey chop wetin my friend don chop.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
After weeding now little quarrel...you will still travel to ogun to meet your husband friend.
Get outta here
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by marvrick: 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
Look I won't judge u cos nobody is a saint, we all make mistakes. That said, let me give u some advice: Do not enter any kind of agreement with ur fiance's friend, it will only arm him with a potentially dangerous weapon with which he may use to destroy ur marriage in future. Do not tell ur fiance about it as this will certainly reduce his affection towards u & may continue throughout ur marriage. The best option is to forget both men & seek an entirely new man that u can remain faithful to even when disputes arise.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by sammhi(m): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
Just call your fiance and tell him you wanna end the relationship. He will be shocked . You would say because you are not worthy of him . He is too good for you.

Take a walk if you can that way you have peace
On the other hand pick his friend call and find out what he has to say ...if he is blackmail call off
his blufff ..if he tells you not to worry that he won't tell him , be cautious . But still go ahead with your plan...walking away.
Problem is if you stay , your guy won't forgive and you won't have peace from his friend . Human beings are bad and at some point the guy becomes pain in the neck
Best bet .. take a walk ..don't disclose to him
If you walk away without telling him , he becomes curious but your dignity is intact . If you tell him , your value is reduce by over 60% no matter what he says. If you walk away , chances are his friend will not be able to tell him and even if he does , it won't matter since you have left anyway .

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by pocohantas(f): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
mavinc4u:
This one is very serious. She has no feelings yet she threw her legs left and right to be serviced grin. Little girls of these days. You just have to pick the guy's call to hear his nonsense then after that, just tell your fiance what transpired between you both so that your union will start base on trust otherwise, he will never trust you again if he eventually finds out which definitely the secret will reveal itself sooner or later as nothing is hidden under the sun for long.

People fûck for a 1001 reasons, Sis. Love is just one of them...

But how she for take throw the leg na?
Abi na to hang one for burglary proof, then put the other on his back? grin
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Lazerone(f): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
Darling, it would hurt your fiance if you told him the truth. But it'll kill him if he heard it from someone else. If he loved you he'll forgive you with time. Don't let him hear it first from another cos he might not say the real truth. So do what you have to do before anyone else does it for you
Meanwhile, did you know you can build a really beautiful building using just salt. Check it out http://prodesigners.com.ng/why-you-should-build-your-house-with-salt/

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by midnighter(f): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
I often wonder if the characters in these stories ever come across these topics and realise that they have become a national folktale

Like seeing yourself in costume on TV but not knowing that you're the one...
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Samuels90: 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
Sparro:

Oga, go and search every morg to see if lack of sense has not kee you already. Guy, you are hollow up there..
grin grin ;DSparro and vincentj make una take am easy guys... This story is fake, easy brodas! grin

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by homirefacuny(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
vincentjk:
I personally think the guy wants to let you know before going ahead to tell your fiance.

Real men see themselves as brothers not just friends and would never have an affair with each other's woman(it's against "the bro code"wink. Pick his call and reason with him before it's too late because he feels he has betrayed his own brother.

After all most people do this esp when the said person looks better than their partner and would only realise after it has been done. Don't say i didn't warn you

The guy is stupid so to say. Are you saying that he has not seen this lady on his guy status, Facebook Post or anything social media related before they bleep? Like I don't get it o

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by airminem(f): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
You are a new registered Nairalander with this moniker. Welcome and please be ready to read and not take sniper from whatever post/comment your virgin EYEs may read.

Stop cheating

Thank you! Welcome again.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Moniya4Real(m): 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
Mood11:
We should help you to unsex? angry

Did you not do eeeeh aaaah when he was chuking you undecided

You claim to be in love but small quarrel you rush go collect pritck for neighbouring state undecided

bro, lwkmd o. "index"
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Moniya4Real(m): 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
Mood11:

You claim to be in love but small quarrel you rush go collect pritck for neighbouring state undecided

bro, lwkmd o. "Unsex"
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by frozen70(f): 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lucyliz:

Pls help me I beg u all

Stop acting and make it know to him that you are engaged with the guy and wedding is coming up shortly

He is a matured guy and won't even expose your relationship with him

Relax before you sell your self out
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by jokaka89: 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
AYE E TI BAJE
(YOUR LIFE DO SPOIL)
EXCEPT IF YOU LEAVE THE TWO OF THEM AWAY FROM LIFE.
IF YOU BEG THE GUY,HE WILL SOON SHOW UP ONE DAY TO DEMAND FOR SEX.
AND DO YOU THINK YOU FIANCE WILL NOT KNOW ONE DAY?
IYS BETTER TO SAVE YOUR SELF NOW.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by bigl: 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lucyliz:

Pls help me I beg u all

That's the shi.t that happens when u use your emotions to think instead of your brain.

See, call your supposed fiance and come clean about the matter.

And thank God it was while u guys broke up and not while the relationship was on.

Be very open and remorseful.

And be prepared to live with the consequence or else ...

If he finds out, even hours before the wedding, he will call the goddamn wedding off!

So, let him know what u did ok?

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
pocohantas:

People fûck for a 1001 reasons, Sis. Love is just one of them...

But how she for take throw the leg na?
Abi na to hang one for burglary proof, then put the other on his back? grin

An old poco classic phrase. smiley
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by mechanics(m): 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
He can't have a taste of want his friends have tasted, I don't understand that statement o, you just have to tell him what happened before his friend tells him.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
Children of nowadays Toto no fit stay for one place.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Avast(m): 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lucyliz:

Pls help me I beg u all

This is one of the reason I hate guys that want to kill themselves untop woman matter.

Lagos gone
Ogun gone

I am counting for you till you sleep with guys in all the 36 states.

*spit*

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by isaiahethan: 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
Mood11:

God go bless you, don't mind the loose woman
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by na2016: 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
Madam, tell you fiance what happened between you and his friend now. If the wedding is called off, so be it!
Else if you keep silent and get married, the other guy would keep making advances at you and may still be sleeping with you as a bait to keep it secret or if you don't accept he will tell your husband.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by degamemaster(m): 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
laughitall:
Idiat
One of the stories that never happened. She should tell us more... ndi ara!

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Reussite: 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
chii8:
Tell your guy now and face the consequence, don't allow yourself to be blackmailed after marriage.

Plus, you sound desperate with the "I don't want the wedding to be called off," you went to have sex with a guy you just met and someone you claimed not to have any emotional attachment to.
As in eh

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by buddy221(m): 12:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
I'll advise you be the one to tell your man. Because you won't like it when he hear it from your formal sexmate. moreover if you dont take the bold step and confess To your man.. The guy in question is gonna blackmail you someday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

This is the Best Pre Wedding Picture Style I Have Ever Seen. / Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.