Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! (77601 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Suremikky(m): 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
The story no even complete because she didn’t tell us how many times the other guy bleeped her..Dog

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Ezechimma(m): 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
come out clean with ur fiance.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
CsRockefeller:

I will like to know you personally, I've been coming across your posts on this forum. You sound to good to be true.

Why? I'm only advising the youth and the populace to lead a good life cos the benefits are great and then you have a clean record in life without fear of blackmail. Not only in sex matters but generally.

I-dont-care attitude doesn't pay las las ooo.
So it not like I'm doing any form of advert here.
Same way I advise the singles and married around me. Nothing special.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by tayor3(m): 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
Haba...no please pick the call and hear him out, and whatever he comes up with please let ur fiance kn about what transpired between both of u....because human can be funny o, u fail to let ur awaiting husband know about now....and he eventually hear about it later...u may not be forgiving, just saying
PussyShaver:
Don't answer the guy's call. Do not reach any agreement with him. Stay mute. Do not behave like you know the guy. Deny him if he tries remembering the past event. It's as simple as that

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by stanliwiser: 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lucyliz:
Please I am really scared and confused right now. I need serious advice.

It happened when I and my boyfriend broke up due to some misunderstandings, we were not engaged then.

We broke up and didn't contact each other for weeks. Then I traveled to Ogun state at my grandma's place for somethings. I met this guy and we got along well. We go on outings, had fun and eventually had sex. After that it dawned on me and I regret it. I ignored him for some days and later came to my grandma's place to look for me.

We talked and he told me he want us to start a relationship. I declined and told him I have no feelings for him.

After a week I left Ogun state and came back to Lagos.

Afterwards I got back together with my ex and now we are engaged. We haven't picked a wedding date yet but we planned it to be next year.

Fast forward to last Month, my fiance told me he needed to rent an apartment for one of his friends coming to lag to stay permanently.
He got the apartment and the guy came to lag..
I didn't get to meet him until after a week...
I was in a mall with my fiance and he called him telling him he need to go out since he was bored. He came to the mall and behold it was this same guy I met in Ogun State. I knew I was doomed .... I got really scared and nervous at the same time cuz my bf never mentioned or showed me his pics before...

He was only looking at me without saying anything except to my fiance... I was even scared of leaving their midst cuz I was scared he would tell my fiance....

Later that week he called me with a different line and told me it was him. I ended the call immediately on hearing his name....

I can't tell my fiance what happened btw us or he would never forgive me...

The guy has been calling but am not picking his calls am scared of what he might say...

I told my friend abt it and she asked me to have an agreement with the guy never to tell my fiance but am really scared about everything and confused....

But then I remember have seen his face on my fiance phone before but didn't pay attention cuz he was on lowcut there...

Have been acting funny around my fiance especially when the guy is there and he is starting to suspect something is going on...pls help me...

I can't lose my fiance and I don't want the wedding called off...

Pls kindly advice but I can't tell my fiance cuz he often tells me he can't have a taste of what his friends have tasted...

I can't stop thinking and crying...

Pls help me I beg u all

How soon will your wedding be starting?
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by tayor3(m): 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
So, you only care about the number of time d guy bleeped her uh? Change o. I repeat change
Suremikky:
The story no even complete because she didn’t tell us how many times the other guy bleeped her..Dog

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by levitate: 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lucyliz:

It happened when I and my boyfriend broke up due to some misunderstandings, we were not engaged then.

We broke up and didn't contact each other for weeks. Then I traveled to Ogun state at my grandma's place for somethings. I met this guy and we got along well. We go on outings, had fun and eventually had sex. After that it dawned on me and I regret it. I ignored him for some days and later came to my grandma's place to look for me.

We talked and he told me he want us to start a relationship. I declined and told him I have no feelings for him.

Afterwards I got back together with my ex and now we are engaged. We haven't picked a wedding date yet but we planned it to be next year.

Fast forward to last Month, my fiance told me he needed to rent an apartment for one of his friends coming to lag to stay permanently.
I was in a mall with my fiance and he called him telling him he need to go out since he was bored. He came to the mall and behold it was this same guy I met in Ogun State. I knew I was doomed .... I got really scared and nervous at the same time cuz my bf never mentioned or showed me his pics before...

He was only looking at me without saying anything except to my fiance... I was even scared of leaving their midst cuz I was scared he would tell my fiance....

Later that week he called me with a different line and told me it was him. I ended the call immediately on hearing his name....

The guy has been calling but am not picking his calls am scared of what he might say...

I told my friend abt it and she asked me to have an agreement with the guy never to tell my fiance but am really scared about everything and confused....

But then I remember have seen his face on my fiance phone before but didn't pay attention cuz he was on lowcut there...

Have been acting funny around my fiance especially when the guy is there and he is starting to suspect something is going on...pls help me...

Pls kindly advice but I can't tell my fiance cuz he often tells me he can't have a taste of what his friends have tasted...

Pls help me I beg u all

come clean with your fiance. You can't change the past but you should not start a home or future living with secrets. Nothing remains hidden forever. It will come back to hunt you. No matter the agreement you have with this friend,it will come back in full circle. Granted it may or may not lead to breakup,personally ill rather be hated for my honesty than loved for my deceit. If you are really the one for him and vice versa,it may tarry a while but he'll eventually get over the issue and come to respect and love you for the strength of your character. But even if things go sideways be happy in knowing that you did the right thing. You cannot change the past but you definitely can decide how you want the future to play out.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by prommy(f): 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
You need to let your man know about this before it is becomes too late.He may have done things worst than what you did.Just feel free and let him know what happened then .No big deal.if he wants to leave so be it.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by shedo2012(m): 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
you have a spiritual problem pls visit a man of God. period
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Afiahomes(m): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lucyliz:

Pls help me I beg u all

just 2 weeks? shocked shocked

Fear Women!!

Dont go and Kill the other guy cuz it was ur fault angry
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by tayor3(m): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
One thing the people failed to realise is that when the deed has been done it has ben done , she did not say what she did was right or wrong but deep down in her mind I think she kn she was wrong, because if not she wouldn't be here for advice.
Uniquekriss:
If you were serious with your guy in d relationship, a few weeks was just too early for u to have had any intimacy with another guy. All I see is that u ain't got no self control, your type will cheat in marriage when things ain't going your way. Plz tell d "fiancé" and bear whatever comes out of it, if d other guy were a total stranger and not his friend, u would have had an escape route. A broken engagement is far better than a broken marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by CsRockefeller(m): 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Why? I'm only advising the youth and the populace to lead a good life cos the benefits are great and then you have a clean record in life without fear of blackmail. Not only in sex matters but generally.

I-dont-care attitude doesn't pay las las ooo.
So it not like I'm doing any form of advert here.
Same way I advise the singles and married around me. Nothing special.

Alright. Why? Friendship. But it's all good. Keep it up.

It's good to know that "good" people are still out there

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by daben1(m): 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
Todetayo:

Lol bro....
But we guys Ehn..... We are a little bit crazy though...... If a guy seduce a lady for you wo
lol, how, with money or body?
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by RTSC: 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
The ways ladies take dey remove pant quickly nowadays dey surprise me.

Just a few outings and you don already sex the guy.

And to think you only had a temporary quarrel with your boyfriend.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Chizman042: 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
Tell the guy that what u both did was a mistake and it ll never happen again and u are engaged with his friend, so free urself of that panic.

Play normal to avoid suspicious look from ur fiance also remember that no one is above mistake[color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by RTSC: 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
Please tell your fiance and wait for his decision, because you will never have a peace of mind you don't.

His friend will hold it over you and if he is as mischievous as I think, his price for silence would be continual sex and the truth will still come out even in the marriage and it will shatter it.

You are pretty fuckkedd.

Your village people don't want you to get married.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by AXYZ: 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
midnighter:

Exactly. Let him choose whether he can handle it or not instead of deceiving him.

It's more annoying when people trap you by withholding information and keep lying to you as if you're stupid.

And your heart will jumping every time his phone rings, haba! Is marriage supposed to be served in a state of self-reproach like a life sentence

Yeah. She needs inner peace and freedom at the expense of (possible) marriage.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Alright. Why? Friendship. But it's all good. Keep it up.

It's good to know that "good" people are still out there

And we want more good people. We'll get there by His grace.

Thanks.
Friends then� .

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by chukzyfcbb: 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
Just few weeks one breaksup, she is back riding another nigggas D-i-c-k in just few weeks.

Those period should have been when one would heal up and reflect what just happened and find inner happiness.

But no, some of y'all it's like there is a race to always be in a r/ship, just few weeks and you are already lashing a new di-ck

Una sometimes tire person
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by israelboy1(m): 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
My 2 cent

Tell your fiance ASAP....you should have told him before the meeting sef...

Not telling him will continue to hunt you, trust me...and if his friend tells him before you do...then, go collect your certificate from the citadel of the deluded institution.

Just tell your fiance...bikonu...

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by RTSC: 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
AXYZ:

Yeah. She needs inner peace and freedom at the expense of (possible) marriage.
If the guy is sane, he won't marry her.
Infact, most guys will not.

She is too sexually loose.
If he is smart, he would forgive her and wish her good luck in her future endeavours and part ways.

Many people stay for months or even years in a relationship without sex, this one had sex after a few outings with a friend even with someone else still in her life.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
Just 2 week, you already have sex with another guy. I come to understand girl loves sex just as much as we do the only difference is they are able to hide it unlike men.

I pity those brothers who are in no-sex relationship because the ladies says so.

Advise: Is better you continue ignoring him, but if this guy isn't the matured type he might likely tell your fiancee, how old is he? Age is just a number I know but we can tell the probability of him reaching out to your fiancee and striking a deal with him will lead to a blackmail of continuous sex.

Just hope for the best and expect the worst, I will advise you not to tell your fiancée. If he finds out he will eventually leave you, whether it comes from you or someone else.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by teniboss(m): 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
Answer this question and I'll tell you what to do... but plss be honest.... Did you and your fiance actually break up? Like break up, or was it just misunderstanding? And if you did actually break up, for how long? And between when you guys break up and the time you had sex with the other guy, was how long?
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by biggie73(m): 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
You better tell your man before that guy from Ogun tells him. If he forgives you fine, if not move on with your life before it's too late.

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by ayo2pec(m): 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
very simple, Tell your fiance

This is the solution, look for an appropriate time to do that and be the first person to break the bad news.

I mean tell him, that way you will break the jinx

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by AbuMaryam1(m): 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
Will be back and comment
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Lonelypacifist6: 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
Wenches everywhere.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by RTSC: 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
Uniquekriss:
If you were serious with your guy in d relationship, a few weeks was just too early for u to have had any intimacy with another guy. All I see is that u ain't got no self control, your type will cheat in marriage when things ain't going your way. Plz tell d "fiancé" and bear whatever comes out of it, if d other guy were a total stranger and not his friend, u would have had an escape route. A broken engagement is far better than a broken marriage.
Dem no born offshore workers to marry her type.
2-3 weeks on the high seas and one week at home.

His own is finished.

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by odisman(m): 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dinho20:
DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU MISS A
LOT IF YOU DON'T HAVE SEX AS A
BACHELOR OR
SPINSTER?

THINGS YOU MISS FOR NOT
HAVING SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE.

A lot of people might have told
you that you miss a lot for not
having "sex", the answer is a
capital “YES”. You miss a lot and
would continue missing them:

1. You miss contracting HIV
2. You miss unwanted
pregnancy.
3. You miss being an unwanted a
teen mother or father.
4. You miss having Sexually
Transmitted yokes and bondages.
5. You miss having an unwanted
child.
6. You miss being a school
dropout.
7. You miss having a broken
home.
8. You miss making God and
your parents sad and
disappointed.
9. You miss barrenness due to
abortions (if you are a lady).
10. You miss having destroyed
career prospects.
11. You miss risking cervical
cancer.
12. You miss getting worried
because you may get pregnant
after sex.
13. You miss being "used" and
dumped.
14. You miss being depressed all the time.
15. You miss throwing your
virginity in the mud.
16. You miss getting serious
"broken heart".
17. You miss fornication
18. You miss the punishment of
the grave.
19. You miss weakening your
veins at the early stage.
20. You miss selling your dignity
in just 5mins for a useless
pleasure.
and finally
21. You miss being thrown into
Hell fire

Have you seen that you really
miss a lot by not
having premarital sex?
My fellow Brothers and Sisters in
Faith your life is worth more
than five minutes enjoyment that
can destroy your life in the
Present and future
reserve your body not just for
your future husband or wife but
for God sake It is worth missing yet Rewardable!.

Lovely piece of write up.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Akinh: 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
I will try and get that ur fiance's no...he doesn't deserve a gutter like u...just few week into disagreement u rush what if he married u..and u have a fight so na neighbor go chop am that night, and moreover u said u didn't have feeling for the other guy but when he took to out u open ur legs ..this shows how useless u re...and am sure na � go cause the disagreement between u and ur finance... something ladies of now adays do reason from below...is better u accept ur fate now and find another guy before u shame urself..idiat
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by drololaaof: 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
You are doomed already for telling your friend, your friend will her friend eeettccc small break or mis understanding ya go spread am ,if you are married and pick a quarrel with your husband the next thing is you turn yo madam safu
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lucyliz:

Pls help me I beg u all

Had it been that you disciplined yourself, this would never have happened.
Do whatever you want to. You've started, complete it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) / How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.