Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,165 members, 7,821,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! (77636 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by ihimiray(m): 11:59am On Nov 23, 2019
Inasmuch as I would have loved to condemn u... But life sef na anyhow....I would advice u call the friend and talk to him... Don't act scared...listen carefully to what he has to say...then when the tension in u has reduced tell ur boyfriend everything.... Nothing is hidden forever... He better hear from u than from an outside... God help u...... And make sure u don't stay in the same room with that guy alone or. Cos konji na battery.... He fit one do one last time

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by eguarojeona: 11:59am On Nov 23, 2019
She say na WEEKS.if I had your fiancé number would have told him myself.You can't be trusted.Less than a month misunderstanding you don back another man.Women are scum sha.

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by rafcrown(m): 11:59am On Nov 23, 2019
50,/50.Chance of survival. ,Gobe.Any deal with his friend is to do it 1 more time to seal the deal.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by toprealman: 11:59am On Nov 23, 2019
Lucyliz:
Please I am really scared and confused right now. I need serious advice.

It happened when I and my boyfriend broke up due to some misunderstandings, we were not engaged then.

We broke up and didn't contact each other for weeks. Then I traveled to Ogun state at my grandma's place for somethings. I met this guy and we got along well. We go on outings, had fun and eventually had sex. After that it dawned on me and I regret it. I ignored him for some days and later came to my grandma's place to look for me.

We talked and he told me he want us to start a relationship. I declined and told him I have no feelings for him.

After a week I left Ogun state and came back to Lagos.

Afterwards I got back together with my ex and now we are engaged. We haven't picked a wedding date yet but we planned it to be next year.

Fast forward to last Month, my fiance told me he needed to rent an apartment for one of his friends coming to lag to stay permanently.
He got the apartment and the guy came to lag..
I didn't get to meet him until after a week...
I was in a mall with my fiance and he called him telling him he need to go out since he was bored. He came to the mall and behold it was this same guy I met in Ogun State. I knew I was doomed .... I got really scared and nervous at the same time cuz my bf never mentioned or showed me his pics before...

He was only looking at me without saying anything except to my fiance... I was even scared of leaving their midst cuz I was scared he would tell my fiance....

Later that week he called me with a different line and told me it was him. I ended the call immediately on hearing his name....

I can't tell my fiance what happened btw us or he would never forgive me...

The guy has been calling but am not picking his calls am scared of what he might say...

I told my friend abt it and she asked me to have an agreement with the guy never to tell my fiance but am really scared about everything and confused....

But then I remember have seen his face on my fiance phone before but didn't pay attention cuz he was on lowcut there...

Have been acting funny around my fiance especially when the guy is there and he is starting to suspect something is going on...pls help me...

I can't lose my fiance and I don't want the wedding called off...

Pls kindly advice but I can't tell my fiance cuz he often tells me he can't have a taste of what his friends have tasted...

I can't stop thinking and crying...

Pls help me I beg u all

Your type will moan for Africa during sex......yet " you have no feeling for the brother charging your phone" shocked.
Nothing to say here.

3 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by eguarojeona: 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
Riele:
Aunty .

You shouldn't be feeling guilty in any way .

Don't tell your fiancee and if you try coming into an agreement with the "friend" , he might try to frame you up . Just saying !

The past is in the past anyways .

They'll come here calling you names like hoe etc

Never mind them , you aren't a saint and they too aren't one .
Na dem.Predictable.

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by allstarfestus: 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
You are just a dog ....
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Josh44s(m): 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
Mood11:
We should help you to unsex? angry

Did you not do eeeeh aaaah when he was chuking you undecided

You claim to be in love but small quarrel you rush go collect pritck for neighbouring state undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by pennzo: 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
With any shadow of doubt, the best option for you is to come clean. If your fiance doesn't know now, he will find out later, it is how the world works. Don't start a long journey on a wrong pedestal. It is better he cancels the wedding now (if he will) than to end your marriage later on (which he will). Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by pocohantas(f): 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
Close leg small, mba.
You went for rebound knacks. Even when it doesn't get out, it bites the conscience real bad. Except you don't have one.

Anyone telling you to have a talk with the guy, no mean well for you. Do not negotiate with terrorists. Come out straight to your fiance.

Highest he breaks up with you. I would actually love that, if I were you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by zomu(m): 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
Tell your boyfriend now....or you become his friend sex slave.

3 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by eguarojeona: 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
shege45:
����� leave dem
Just short period u go blow
No mind am.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Daviva007(m): 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
b3llo:
Food that have been eaten cannot be uneaten.
If I vomit it nko grin
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by AntiWailer: 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
One more will do
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by BabaIbo: 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
nero2face:
I see no reason to be afraid here, the guy is a grown up man, u should call him and talk to each other maturely, am sure he won't be comfortable with u as well, both of u should see it as a mistake and keep it a secret forever, it's not bigger than what people keep as secrets...

Op think well before you try this advice o...
There are some men that won't forgive you, even if they do, they will dump(break up with) u. Especially when it's with someone close to them, as in your case.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Sapphy19(f): 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
My love tell him, it might take days, weeks, months and years but surely he we will get to know about what you are scared of.

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Funkybabee(f): 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
this is not new, tell your guy about the past situations then let him decide.

if he can continue, fine and if not It's better than broken marriage in future

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by 77up(m): 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
Mood11:

You claim to be in love but small quarrel you rush go collect pritck for neighbouring state undecided

lols , you too funny bro grin . Well,that's the height of some ladies' stupidity,just some quarrel you ran go collect fresh prick from other state, nonsense tongue.

How exactly do you want us to advice you now ? To unsex abi what? Well my own little advice is go and tell your guy everything and I pray he can forgive you if he's yours even if he doesn't forgive you, it will safe you from the consequences of secret thought you want to subject yourself to for life or else ,a film tittled " THE EVE " is your best bet, sure you ll enjoy it.

Modified

Surely,village people dey reason your matter now, see traffic like it's world cup final shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Amanda4life: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
DaddyNimo:
girls tell me something, how do you Bleep people you don't have feelings for? you're a hoe simple. I wish I know your guy to tell him a hoe he's about to Wed..

Its devil.

This is when youths are lazy,
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Rotimi47: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
laughitall:
Idiat
shocked

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by poppingtags: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
Congratulations..
I hope you used condom?

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by eddybeat12(m): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
Sad sha

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Teaveapoet(f): 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
Please tell him, it's better you tell him than if he finds out. Please don't start your marriage with a lie.

3 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by RealityShot: 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lucyliz:
help you do what naa...ur toto dey scratch, na im friend you see...wetin do ur hand?
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Square2020(m): 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
Just try and pay him off before casala wil bost...pay him with anything
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by mgbedianya(m): 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
How did you meet this guy? I think your bf used him, he knows everything. Just waiting to see if you can open up. He planted his friend and you failed. He just want to bleep the hell out of you. Finally, he will leave you. Wise up.

3 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by hakunamatata00(m): 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
Mood11:

I tire oo any small break up like this the next thing u go hear from the babe is one thing lead to another and we had sex, now i am regretting my actions,and also why NL now when u were collecting gbola shey una tell us ni abiii

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by ojuu4u(m): 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
If your fiancé's friend happens to be some(dog$) friend I known, consider yourself to a bride that's going into polyandry.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Dinho20(m): 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
SOME STUPID THINGS GIRLS DO IN THE NAME OF LOVE:

1.) LIVING IN THE SAME ROOM WITH A MAN WHO HAS NOT PAID YOUR BRIDE-PRICE; THIS IS FOOLISHNESS OF YOU.

2.) WEARING THE ENGAGEMENT RING OF A MAN WHO DOESN'T EVEN KNOW YOUR PARENTS OR HOUSE.

3.) GIVING YOUR VIRGINITY TO A MAN WHO HAS NOT PAID YOUR BRIDE-PRICE. YOU HAVE LOST YOUR DIGNITY IN LIFE.

4.) DISOBEYING YOUR PARENTS FOR THE SAKE OF A MAN YOU ARE DATING. YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND.

5.) GIVING SEX TO A MAN SIMPLY BECAUSE HE PROMISED TO MARRY YOU. YOU HAVE LOST THE GLORY IN YOU MY DEAR.

6.) USING YOUR BOYFRIEND'S PICTURE AS YOUR PROFILE PICTURE ON FACEBOOK, THUS CHASING AWAY SERIOUS AND POTENTIAL SUITORS. HEY, YOU HAVE MISSED IT ALL.

7.) SENDING YOUR NUDE PICTURES TO YOUR BOYFRIEND. THAT IS SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR FOOLISH ATTITUDE.

8.) COOKING FOOD AND WASHING CLOTHES FOR YOUR BOYFRIEND, WHEN YOU HAVE NEVER HELPED YOUR PARENTS IN KITCHEN NOR WASH CLOTH FOR THEM. THIS IS ALTAR STUPIDITY.

BE WISE!!!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Phoenix999: 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hanty the marriage is already off!!

Don't be a desperate bitch just take it that you lost this one and try to do better next time. Tell your guy you fvcked that dude when you guys were on hiatus and if he breaks up with you for it, perfect. Just move on with your life... You must not marry him.

If I am your guy, I will never marry a girl my guy has fvcked whether it is before we met, during, while on break or at anytime whatsoever.

Don't feel bad though, you needed some meat and u got some, only more than you bargained for. And pls shut your gutter on the I felt bad crap... All you gals do that shit. You re not a hoe, you just a normal light-headed girl that likes fun.

7 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lucyliz:
Please I am really scared and confused right now. I need serious advice.

It happened when I and my boyfriend broke up due to some misunderstandings, we were not engaged then.

We broke up and didn't contact each other for weeks. Then I traveled to Ogun state at my grandma's place for somethings. I met this guy and we got along well. We go on outings, had fun and eventually had sex. After that it dawned on me and I regret it. I ignored him for some days and later came to my grandma's place to look for me.

We talked and he told me he want us to start a relationship. I declined and told him I have no feelings for him.

After a week I left Ogun state and came back to Lagos.

Afterwards I got back together with my ex and now we are engaged. We haven't picked a wedding date yet but we planned it to be next year.

Fast forward to last Month, my fiance told me he needed to rent an apartment for one of his friends coming to lag to stay permanently.
He got the apartment and the guy came to lag..
I didn't get to meet him until after a week...
I was in a mall with my fiance and he called him telling him he need to go out since he was bored. He came to the mall and behold it was this same guy I met in Ogun State. I knew I was doomed .... I got really scared and nervous at the same time cuz my bf never mentioned or showed me his pics before...

He was only looking at me without saying anything except to my fiance... I was even scared of leaving their midst cuz I was scared he would tell my fiance....

Later that week he called me with a different line and told me it was him. I ended the call immediately on hearing his name....

I can't tell my fiance what happened btw us or he would never forgive me...

The guy has been calling but am not picking his calls am scared of what he might say...

I told my friend abt it and she asked me to have an agreement with the guy never to tell my fiance but am really scared about everything and confused....

But then I remember have seen his face on my fiance phone before but didn't pay attention cuz he was on lowcut there...

Have been acting funny around my fiance especially when the guy is there and he is starting to suspect something is going on...pls help me...

I can't lose my fiance and I don't want the wedding called off...

Pls kindly advice but I can't tell my fiance cuz he often tells me he can't have a taste of what his friends have tasted...

I can't stop thinking and crying...

Pls help me I beg u all

U no get feeling 4 am but u chop him prick? grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by AXYZ: 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
midnighter:
I was seriously expecting to see "click here to read more" at the end of the post, but its actually real shocked

Sister sorry oh, the thing is that you dont know what the friend will do Until you pick his call and see what he wants to tell you. Maybe he wants to have an agreement with you too.

Having said that, I think you would still need to come clean to your fiance at some point so that you dont start the marriage on the wrong foot and anyway, its not like you cheated on him. Are you sure he would really cancel the wedding over this?

Chai! What a horrible coincidence, sorry.

Apt

It's better she confesses to him and allow him take his decisions, instead of living every day in fear. You never can tell when his friend may want to 'deal' with you.

As it is, it's better he even leaves you, although painfully than be at the whims and caprices of his friend. Look for a way to tell him.

Lucyliz

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady / 13 Advantages Of Virginity / Nigerian Lady Slams Couples Having Sex In This Heat Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.