Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! (77603 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Uniquekriss(m): 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
If you were serious with your guy in d relationship, a few weeks was just too early for u to have had any intimacy with another guy. All I see is that u ain't got no self control, your type will cheat in marriage when things ain't going your way. Plz tell d "fiancé" and bear whatever comes out of it, if d other guy were a total stranger and not his friend, u would have had an escape route. A broken engagement is far better than a broken marriage.

4 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Benbelor(m): 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
it's better you take the call and hear what he got to say if he wants another fvck then open up to your fiance his intentions and what had happened. Clear you conscience girl
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Blizzyblazer: 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
O'Men, know that, it's a small world.
Also know that your wrongdoings shall found you out one day.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by PussyShaver: 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
Don't answer the guy's call. Do not reach any agreement with him. Stay mute. Do not behave like you know the guy. Deny him if he tries remembering the past event. It's as simple as that
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by boban007: 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
UNFORTUNATELY, BOTH THE GUY'S FRIEND AND WIFE TO BE ARE TRAITOR'S. I FOR SEE DANGER/BLACKMAIL IN THE NEAREST FUTURE. SOMEHOW, SOMETHING WILL GIVE. IT'S A DANGEROUS TRIANGLE. TIME WILL TELL
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Dextre(m): 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lucyliz:
Please I am really scared and confused right now. I need serious advice.

It happened when I and my boyfriend broke up due to some misunderstandings, we were not engaged then.

We broke up and didn't contact each other for weeks. Then I traveled to Ogun state at my grandma's place for somethings. I met this guy and we got along well. We go on outings, had fun and eventually had sex. After that it dawned on me and I regret it. I ignored him for some days and later came to my grandma's place to look for me.

We talked and he told me he want us to start a relationship. I declined and told him I have no feelings for him.

After a week I left Ogun state and came back to Lagos.

Afterwards I got back together with my ex and now we are engaged. We haven't picked a wedding date yet but we planned it to be next year.

Fast forward to last Month, my fiance told me he needed to rent an apartment for one of his friends coming to lag to stay permanently.
He got the apartment and the guy came to lag..
I didn't get to meet him until after a week...
I was in a mall with my fiance and he called him telling him he need to go out since he was bored. He came to the mall and behold it was this same guy I met in Ogun State. I knew I was doomed .... I got really scared and nervous at the same time cuz my bf never mentioned or showed me his pics before...

He was only looking at me without saying anything except to my fiance... I was even scared of leaving their midst cuz I was scared he would tell my fiance....

Later that week he called me with a different line and told me it was him. I ended the call immediately on hearing his name....

I can't tell my fiance what happened btw us or he would never forgive me...

The guy has been calling but am not picking his calls am scared of what he might say...

I told my friend abt it and she asked me to have an agreement with the guy never to tell my fiance but am really scared about everything and confused....

But then I remember have seen his face on my fiance phone before but didn't pay attention cuz he was on lowcut there...

Have been acting funny around my fiance especially when the guy is there and he is starting to suspect something is going on...pls help me...

I can't lose my fiance and I don't want the wedding called off...

Pls kindly advice but I can't tell my fiance cuz he often tells me he can't have a taste of what his friends have tasted...

I can't stop thinking and crying...

Pls help me I beg u all

This one big pass us o...you will have to find a way to leave with the consequences,it's a bleeped up situation. Cos one way or the other,that info will come out. But u gotta hear wat that other guy has to say first
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Austineva(m): 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
Women! Hmmm

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by YungJo207(m): 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
Whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas....tell your man everything expect with a twist...tell him you had something with his friend in the past but didn't know they know each other until you guys met each other again through him..you are just telling him so it won't be like you hide your past from him tell him you are sorry....tell him those when you guys are alone together and say it with this sweet soft voice with a long sorry face....just do this and thank me later.

Now note: there are 2 things involve you clear your heart with guilt your husband to be gets angry and then you guys settle things out. OR. Your past mess up your future and your move on with your life......

Pick the friends call and hear what he has to say tho he might also have a heavy heart and go straight to your man to tell him,trust me men don't waste time in telling each other such if they are true friends highest na 1 bottle go end am.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Platony(m): 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
Get ready to resume work with the guy for the giveaways. grin grin

Don't mind me,...Just take his calls...discuss with him then get back to us. wink
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by merits(m): 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lucyliz:

It happened when I and my boyfriend broke up due to some misunderstandings, we were not engaged then.

We broke up and didn't contact each other for weeks. Then I traveled to Ogun state at my grandma's place for somethings. I met this guy and we got along well. We go on outings, had fun and eventually had sex. After that it dawned on me and I regret it. I ignored him for some days and later came to my grandma's place to look for me.

We talked and he told me he want us to start a relationship. I declined and told him I have no feelings for him.

Afterwards I got back together with my ex and now we are engaged. We haven't picked a wedding date yet but we planned it to be next year.

Fast forward to last Month, my fiance told me he needed to rent an apartment for one of his friends coming to lag to stay permanently.
I was in a mall with my fiance and he called him telling him he need to go out since he was bored. He came to the mall and behold it was this same guy I met in Ogun State. I knew I was doomed .... I got really scared and nervous at the same time cuz my bf never mentioned or showed me his pics before...

He was only looking at me without saying anything except to my fiance... I was even scared of leaving their midst cuz I was scared he would tell my fiance....

Later that week he called me with a different line and told me it was him. I ended the call immediately on hearing his name....

The guy has been calling but am not picking his calls am scared of what he might say...

I told my friend abt it and she asked me to have an agreement with the guy never to tell my fiance but am really scared about everything and confused....

But then I remember have seen his face on my fiance phone before but didn't pay attention cuz he was on lowcut there...

Have been acting funny around my fiance especially when the guy is there and he is starting to suspect something is going on...pls help me...

Pls kindly advice but I can't tell my fiance cuz he often tells me he can't have a taste of what his friends have tasted...

Pls help me I beg u all

All this nollywood script don't freak me abeg,video of your sex with him or i don't belief your fake story just to thread.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Tsolutionifede(m): 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
Riele:
Aunty .

You shouldn't be feeling guilty in any way .

Don't tell your fiancee and if you try coming into an agreement with the "friend" , he might try to frame you up . Just saying !

The past is in the past anyways .

They'll come here calling you names like hoe etc

Never mind them , you aren't a saint and they too aren't one .
olosho sighted

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by umarshehu58(m): 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
Don't have any agreement with the guy. He will scam you.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Sholaco: 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dear sister,I wouldn't advise you to answer his call, he might record your conversation with him which I believe you will be begging him on the phone not to expose your escapade to your fiance cool relate with him as if nothing has ever happened, take him as a friend, from there you get to v an opportunity to talk eyeballs to eyeballs.....

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by subcbouy: 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
It is likely NL now Nollywood. Continue,
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by bogdaddy(m): 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
Birds of the same feather, complete it aunty special advicer
Riele:
Aunty .

You shouldn't be feeling guilty in any way .

Don't tell your fiancee and if you try coming into an agreement with the "friend" , he might try to frame you up . Just saying !

The past is in the past anyways .

They'll come here calling you names like hoe etc

Never mind them , you aren't a saint and they too aren't one .

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by justphillips(m): 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lol I slept with my ex`s best friend and her sister. OP as long as you keep your mouth shut, you got no problem

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by stevups(m): 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
Don't tell anybody anything. Keep your secret with you. There is no human being without secret. Your funny act in their presence is foolish. Stop it! If the friend misbehaves, plan for him. Use your power on him, before he destroys your future.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Tarabye: 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Suremikky(m): 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
This story of yours shows how loose a girl you are.only God knows how many guys u don bleep before u finally come hang for dis guy neck..may God Save us from daughters of darkness

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by franchasng: 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
Samuels90:
Most stories are fake to keep us busy.. If you know cool
This particular one sound real and I believe it 100% real. The storyline is real

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by samorobo: 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
What are you afraid about? You didn't cheat to begin with...for fvck sake you guys broke up and you never had the intention of getting back together..The moment you guys broke he was no longer your man and you were no longer his girl....had it been you did this when both of you were still together then I would blame you...how are you even sure your fiance did not have sex with a girl after the break up ...

Best advice is to tell him, come clean and tell him the truth so you don't build your marriage on lies....if he has sense he Would understand and know that it wasn't your fault.....neither was it that of the boys or his...
Afterall na man you dey find wey go marry as he be say he don leave...plus at that time you were quite emotional and needed to just free for once so you could feel better..

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by chaloskyx: 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
face the truth it would set you free tell your fiance and face the consequences if he calls off the wedding it doesn't mean its the end for you you can always marry his friend who loves you now after all you gave him sex without hesitation so you can also give him your heart without hesitation.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by CsRockefeller(m): 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

You see.....when I say this premarital sex of a thing has its implications and should be stopped some animals will be attacking and calling me all sort of names. This is one of the implications.
My dear, you can't have your cakeand eat it.
Now you have to pay for it with a lifetime opportunity just because of 5 mins sex. Like seriously can't you guys be chaste! If you had kept yourself, by now you won't be having hyper cos that what it will tend to if this relationship fail and you and I know it is very difficult to find someone we truly love once you lose the one you had.

Simple chastity, we can not keep. Hmmm.

What do you want to hear from us. Whatever we say here can not change how your guy will react when he finds out and to make matters worse, the other guy is not willing to let go for him to have started calling you afresh. He's bent on letting the cat out if you dont know.

My 1 cent to you is , stop opening legs for any time dick and Harry that comes your way. You're not a testrun machine.

The did is done. Hold and prepare your heart for the worst or the best.

I will like to know you personally, I've been coming across your posts on this forum. You sound to good to be true.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by fortunechy(m): 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
When you want to do it, u didn't deemed it necessary to tell us..... So why telling us now?? Mchteeeew!!!
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Mosa1982(f): 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
deltateam:

I am disappointed with the ' it happened during the break' nonsense.

Does it mean when you have a misunderstanding with husband you rush to available man?

The difference is he is not her husband and there are some fights that one would never get back together again.Dnt be quick to judge her.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by homirefacuny(m): 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
franchasng:
Till I leave this earth, I will keep visiting Nairaland if not for anything to hear raw stories and to know when someone is taking me for a fool or if I become Senator, to know when they are planning to unseat me.

Nairaland is the home of raw secret stories you can stay here and hear story about your life being told by an anonymous user

I Don laugh tire grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by nauto: 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
A guy can stay with a girl for a year without sex, because she said no sex till marriage. But small problem , she will rush out and have sex, Tomorrow, you will hear stories.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Nemie: 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lucyliz:

Pls help me I beg u all

Tell your fiance you had an affair while you guys took a break. This will come back to rear it's head if you manage to keep it hidden. If your fiance stays, great, if he doesn't great still.

It's a good thing you recognize what you have done is wrong, now you just have to restitute and be free forever.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Ehmpire: 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
Its dat bad........ You have to make a big decision...... Either you open mindedly tell ur fiance nd face wat comes which has higher probability will come out positive...... Or u keep up with blackmail from de guy... And he might demand sex again... Or try scamming u....... Jst decide... I think its beter to open up tho , since its marriage u r walking into... Nd he will definitely trust you more.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Powersurge: 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lucyliz:

Pls help me I beg u all

Meet the guy. Discuss with him. DO NOT MAKE ANY AGREEMENT WITH HIM.

Personally, I think you should tell your guy. But. Be prepared. He might call off the wedding. Or have trust issue with you over a long time. But I feel it will be better than hearing it from a third party. But that depends on what you and the guy you had one night stand with discussed.

Shit happens sometimes.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by CsRockefeller(m): 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
Mosa1982:

The difference is he is not her husband and there are some fights that one would never get back together again.Dnt be quick to judge her.

Keep supporting her, what's my biz anyway. You ladies have chosen the life u all want to live.

A life without honour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Barondval: 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lucyliz:

Pls help me I beg u all

u beg us all?hmmm,but wait o,HW can u hv sex with a guy u hv no feelings for?I dnt believe u...u r in trouble cus ur bubble go soon burst!u better tell that ur guy everything that has happened,so that he would c it as d past but mehn...e no go easy o!I wish u d very best!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) / How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House / Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.