Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,990 members, 7,835,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. (48875 Views)

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding / Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by tokrizy: 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
Suremikky:

U village people don nack u apkako dis weekend sorry ehn!

Asin eh
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Plebian(f): 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
tinubulagos952:
when and where??
I know there's a cure for hiv, but it takes dedication and a strict diet on herbs and fruits for months.
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Dextre(m): 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
tinubulagos952:
I found out the woman I want to marry is HIV positive when we went for HIV test.

She is the reason for who I am today.
She is the one that connect me to a wealthy man that gave gave me contracts that made me a rich person today.

She stood and believe in me that I have the potential.

I love her so dearly but she had the virus.

I don't know what to do.

Help me

HIV doesn't mean you can't marry her or anything...so far she is on HAART meds..the viral load can go as low as undetectable with blood test. Don't let HIV stop you from being with your love my brother

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Dextre(m): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
Plebian:
I know there's a cure for hiv, but it takes dedication and a strict diet on herbs and fruits for months.

There's no cure ma

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by grandstar(m): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
If you use a condom, it won't be transmitted but it isn't 100% foolproof. Get professional advise how transmission can be prevented

Also, if she takes her drugs, the virus will not be passed to the child.

More importantly, we don't know what the future holds. A cure can exist in 10 years time or even sooner. No one knows tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by ayo2pec(m): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
1. Imagine if your love will pass the test of time if any of your children and you contact HIV.

Let you Spirit or instinct lead you to make decisions

Best of luck.
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Dextre(m): 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
rill:
Una go just dey advise person to do wetin una sef no fit do.

Stick with her, Marry her this, yen yen yen

Easier said than done

It's actually that easy. The world has moved pass HIV. It's only the stigmatization that worries people now not the virus itself. HIV patients live longer than normal people these days

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Plebian(f): 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dextre:

There's no cure ma
take your ignorance to the grave or google dr sebi.
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by LANDLORD72: 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
tinubulagos952:
I found out the woman I want to marry is HIV positive when we went for HIV test.

She is the one that connect me to a wealthy man that gave gave me contracts that made me a rich person today.

I don't know what to do.

Help me
Don't test from one lab to conclude go to other lab to check for proper conformation

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by SenecaTheYonger: 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
77up:
Am sorry bro if my comment annoy you ,never meant to insult you but can't you see that advising someone to go ahead in marriage with hiv is more evil?

Why can't you see that maybe they were not meant to be together? I swear ,I can't advice my greatest enemy as such.

Did you miss the part where he said he's in love with her? I didnt' ask him to marry her, I only said he can't contact it via sex if she religiously follows her medication and checkup

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Cutehector(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
Tell her thank you so much. If you are too generous, you can be giving her monthly allowances.
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by HORLADSTAR(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
tinubulagos952:

I don't know what to do.

Help me
Marry her bro cuz I'm sure she is worth dieing for likewise she's worth Contaminating a virus from. Moreover you fit marry her without having harm coming ur way if you both follow some certain medical procedure
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by merits(m): 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
tinubulagos952:

I don't know what to do.

Help me
Never Marry for a pity.
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Sholaco: 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
Abegy go and sit down You do not love her for real undecided the greatest love is the one that lay down his/her life for his/her friend sad
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Originalsly: 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
You are rich with money..... now be rich with free knowledge.... knowledge can set you free. Google PrEP.

Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by merits(m): 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
Anacondaprick:

How una dey Take input that green symbol
We put it the way you put your penix insyd toto na grin
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

If she follows her medication strictly, you can't contact HIV from having sex with her raw because her viral load is low.
Osi gini?. This your advice is even more dearly than the virus.
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by IrishB: 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
tinubulagos952:

I don't know what to do.

Help me

HIV is not a deadly disease, its depend on the first impression that was being acted in respect to this disease as at the time the disease was emanated, so this makes people to still have fear. HIV can be cure. For me I don't fear HIV like cancer. Marry her, love conquered all.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by mechanics(m): 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
It's possible to be married to her and not have the virus and still have healthy children, just meet a sound doctor for advice.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by brainhgeek(m): 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
If you believe in prayers, my brother, pray before you marry her. If God can do a miracle after after, He can do it before your marriage but whatever it is, marriage or not, don't stay away from such a woman.
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
O'boy if you're really asking this question then you're already mad,don't play with fire is always the first advice a child is given.

GL
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by bolousadex: 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
Marry her, no big deal. Let her take her medications till her viral load becomes undetectable...you will both live normal life and you can't contact HIV from someone whose viral load is undetectable, she can't also pass it to your children. My 1cent

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Dextre(m): 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
[quote author=Plebian post=84293539]take your ignorance to the grave or google dr sebi.[/quot

Is there no better way to pass your info...you just had to show your stupidity..which one is i should take my ignorance to the grave'. Medicine is evidence based ehn not news crayfish. If u can point out any of his patient here then we will bliv you.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by bigl: 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
tinubulagos952:

I don't know what to do.

Help me

Eeya ... i know that feeling.

But lemme tell u, i have a sister in a church i used to attend several years ago ... i never knew she was hiv positive until our pastor called a speaker our to talk to us about hiv. And there she emerged. I had to go and hug her after the presentation. She was raped by some armed robbers.

Today, she has stepped into almost every country all over the world and she also got married and has a healthy bouncing baby girl today.

Like someone advised, if she is willing to play her part by taking her medications as at when due, you guys will be fine jare.

Lemme also give u another instance.

A broda friend in a very popular church was to get married to one pretty fine lady (we called them chikala). I wan log in self that time but people quick warn me say na "broda" get am o! So i backed off.

6 days or so to the wedding, the "broda" got to know that sister "fine gel" was HIV positive! He fainted for several hours. When he woke up, he had no choice than to go on with the wedding.

They are married today with wonderful kids!

The husband is hiv free!

These 2 cases are close friends and i am in touch with them.

So, if you can manage her and her condition, please, move on but please and please, keep this info from your parents and every other person.

And don't for any reason get angry and call her names o! Or that will simply kill her fast!

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Dextre(m): 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
Plebian:
take your ignorance to the grave or google dr sebi.

The people he cured with evidence ain't HIV patients ignoramus. More of Diabetes and leukemia. But u know nothing,anything u read,u believe. Shiorr!!

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by desoul2004(m): 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
Op, so you want to tell us that you've not been having sexual intercourse with her since you started dating her?
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Theboss100(m): 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
Phenomenal16:
..hmmmm........eyaaahhhhhh
What do u want me to tell u now?
Am sorry for her.....but for u , follow ur heart....u know what's in ur mind ..just do it
what if what is in his mind is to abuse and shame her publicly, and u just him to do it lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed. This is very unscrupulous. angryangryangry
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by SenecaTheYonger: 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
smiley smiley smiley smiley
OrangeDream:
Osi gini?. This your advice is even more dearly than the virus.
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Samuels90: 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
Make a decision
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Nostradamus: 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
Quality20:
u shdnt leave her o. the contracts u flexing on today may well have come at d expense of d infection she is now carrying
grin grin cheesy grin

You said the truth. Maybe the girl dey runz before and she snatched the disease from runz but also got connections to enrich the op via the same runz.
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by Ajixegun: 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

If she follows her medication strictly, you can't contact HIV from having sex with her raw because her viral load is low.

It's contract not contact
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. by samcus(m): 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
AYE LE OOOO IBOSI OOOOO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel / A Nairalander Wedding In Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.