Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. (53347 Views)

Is She Hiding Something? / We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now / She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Codes151(m): 8:07am On Nov 25, 2019
Your indeed very useless...

You dating her since 2 yes ago, stopped her from finding useful boys that could have married her since.

You don’t want to settle with her but your dating Her!!!

Two years till now!! She’s pregnant now, you still coming here to talk shit!!!

Thunder and karma that is eyeing you is going to jump from Mount Everest straight on you!

Wicked man!

Ps. Ladies, some men are scum. Not all. Don’t waste your time On these ones! Awon forex trader

5 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by wamide042(m): 8:14am On Nov 25, 2019
Ojizy1:
I am 27 years old and I have been dating this lady for 2 years now, I'm doing well with forex trading and make money without hitches.

I always take her shopping and buy her good stuff but the thing is I don't see her as my life partner but now she's 4 months pregnant and she concealed the information from me.

I'm not ready to father anything child now because I'm still yet to complete my house.

Guys please suggest what should I do .

If i curse you now, they will say am wicked......
you don't see her as your life partner but you dey yansh her anyday anytime till she get belle for you,and you're not ready to be a father, in another word you want her to abort the baby,
So when you finally complete your house you will now go and find one small girl put for there and the idiot too will be happy...
My brother thunder will fire you, you will never complete that your house, that your forex will crash...see ehn..don't let me curse you ooooo........
You''re one of the reasons why Jaruma still dey sell love portion...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 25, 2019
Biingoo:
You just lack manner in all ramifications
truth hurts Mr low ambition
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by oblaak(m): 8:30am On Nov 25, 2019
hadduni:
Well op, you are really silly. You knew quite well for the past 2 years that you don't want her has a life partner yet you kept on digging her... Her pregnancy is your cross. You can't eat your cake and have it.
You are more concerned that you discovered that she has gone past are first trimester... She probably hid the pregnancy because she tot you will ask her to abort it.
So it’s not enough to speak English with Yoruba accent, you even write English in the same Yoruba accent. Who do you this thing?

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:36am On Nov 25, 2019
mistyebby:

He should just marry her and save himself future drama.
as he no kum love the girl how dat 1 wan take work
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by OmalichaJesus(f): 8:37am On Nov 25, 2019
Ojizy1:

She came forth telling me she's pregnant with hospital report and her body is already changing!!!
After 4months why now?

What date did she go to the hospital for the test??.

Since it's her first pregnancy, she might not not really know if she's pregnant or not.
She might even still see her period during the first 3months, some women see theirs all through the 9months.

The date she went to the hospital, will determine how long she has officially known before you start getting funny ideas about she hiding it from you.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by SURElee(f): 8:50am On Nov 25, 2019
Ojizy1:
I am 27 years old and I have been dating this lady for 2 years now, I'm doing well with forex trading and make money without hitches.

I always take her shopping and buy her good stuff but the thing is I don't see her as my life partner but now she's 4 months pregnant and she concealed the information from me.

I'm not ready to father anything child now because I'm still yet to complete my house.

You can't marry her and you were having unprotected sex. You can't father a child till you have completed your house. Since when is child raising tied to building completion? Forex trading going well and you are here making silly excuses.
Man up and face your responsibility. You want us to advice you to drag her for an abortion abi? No way. Begin to pay for ante natal and get ready to marry her and start a family.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Unie30: 8:52am On Nov 25, 2019
The lady is concealing it because she doesn't want an abortion. You don't want a child and you hate condom, too bad.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by hadduni(f): 8:54am On Nov 25, 2019
oblaak:

So it’s not enough to speak English with Yoruba accent, you even write English in the same Yoruba accent. Who do you this thing?
I wrote all in plain English whichever way you choose to interpret it is totally left to you. It's too early for unnecessary banter!
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by hadduni(f): 8:56am On Nov 25, 2019
bluefilm:

So it's okay for her to tie the guy down now with marriage abi?

Nonsense. angry

It seems you have difficulty in understanding what I wrote. I never implied or made mention of marriage.
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 25, 2019
See this one o.
You're going out with her, sleeping with her, yet you don't see her as your life partner. You're yet to build your house blah blah..
When I look at a lot of you guys on nairaland, I see men who were not raised properly. Because if you were, you'll know that you don't sleep with a woman without protection or waste her time without having any solid intentions for her.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by hadduni(f): 9:00am On Nov 25, 2019
Ryabcool:
and so it is fatherhood by force as punishment? You want to tie a man not interested down by force and you think you will enjoy the marriage? You go just turn to baby mama and there is nothing you and your family can do about it if the guy chooses to go that route. These women will never cease to amaze me

Definitely it is painful to realize you wasted years with someone, but tying them down as punishment will also drag you into an unwanted situation you will regret for the rest of your life. Best to just leave the person and let karma deal with him.
I totally understand your pain but if you read what I wrote you will understand that I simply meant he shouldnt have had sex continuously with her knowing fully well that he was
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by hadduni(f): 9:01am On Nov 25, 2019
Ryabcool:
and so it is fatherhood by force as punishment? You want to tie a man not interested down by force and you think you will enjoy the marriage? You go just turn to baby mama and there is nothing you and your family can do about it if the guy chooses to go that route. These women will never cease to amaze me

Definitely it is painful to realize you wasted years with someone, but tying them down as punishment will also drag you into an unwanted situation you will regret for the rest of your life. Best to just leave the person and let karma deal with him.
Read and understand so you wouldn't make a fool of yourself!

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by hadduni(f): 9:04am On Nov 25, 2019
bluefilm:

So it's okay for her to tie the guy down now with marriage abi?

Nonsense. angry

Are you for real?
When the op was banging he should have realized she could get pregnant!

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by hadduni(f): 9:05am On Nov 25, 2019
Heemcelph:

You can't have your cake and eat it
tongue

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by hadduni(f): 9:08am On Nov 25, 2019
Richiebay:

Must every relationship lead to marriage??!! ���� Some people just want to date and enjoy companionship!!! Nigeria and marriage mentality ��
Pregnancy is what he gets with your kind of mentality
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Ryabcool(m): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2019
hadduni:

I totally understand your pain but if you read what I wrote you will understand that I simply meant he shouldnt have had sex continuously with her knowing fully well that he was
you started well, until I saw this nonsense below
hadduni:

Read and understand so you wouldn't make a fool of yourself!
well, I read very well and I understood. You justified why she would keep the pregnancy because she knew he would want an abortion. Paternity by force does not guarantee a marriage or happy life... Ask Shola what she's passing through in the hands of Wizkid and ask yourself if you want that in your life. I didn't make a fool of myself, but I would advise that you stop making a fool of yourself via justification of hidden pregnancy.
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by VicM6: 9:18am On Nov 25, 2019
Op, you are as useless as ur post is...
she is pregnant for u nd hiding it, and you ur self don't want to father any child now. so tell me why she should tell u dat she's pregnant after she knows how irresponsible you are.

You don't wana father any child now but you got the poor girl pregnant.. See bro, get up nd take full responsibility of ur actions and don't let that child live a wayward life........

you sabi knack but you forget d result bah... idiot

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by AlphaStyles(m): 9:20am On Nov 25, 2019
In 9months you will know if you are the father or not
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by hadduni(f): 9:21am On Nov 25, 2019
Ryabcool:
you started well, until I saw this nonsense below well, I read very well and I understood. You justified why she would keep the pregnancy because she knew he would want an abortion. Paternity by force does not guarantee a marriage or happy life... Ask Shola what she's passing through in the hands of Wizkid and ask yourself if you want that in your life. I didn't make a fool of myself, but I would advise that you stop making a fool of yourself via justification of hidden pregnancy.
You're getting it all wrong. Did you see the message op wrote to me If you did you would probably see my reason for the last line.
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Ryabcool(m): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2019
hadduni:

You're getting it all wrong. Did you see the message op wrote to me If you did you would probably see my reason for the last line.
In that case, I apologize if my initial message was taken as offensive to you. Wasn't my intention. I was just speaking generally.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by ladyn4real(f): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2019
Rubbish, she is not your type of wife material yet you're digging her... Infacts leave her alone she has her plans ���

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by hadduni(f): 9:28am On Nov 25, 2019
Ryabcool:
In that case, I apologize if my initial message was taken as offensive to you. Wasn't my intention. I was just speaking generally.
I guess you didn't understand initially.
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by sewa(m): 9:32am On Nov 25, 2019
My Brother, at the age of 27 you’re ripe for marriage if you’re mentally serious. Though there is more life to enjoy as usually said (which you can still enjoy in marriage). With your age I guess the lady should be around 25 or 24 years old which mean u may be her first man that deflower her within the 2 years and have unprotected sex. If my presumption is true that mean both of you are not mistaking in knowing each other.
The lady might not know that she was pregnant until she was told to go for test because the more the pregnancy grow the more, she became beautiful. Pregnancy is not meant to hook men as most people often said, at time destiny resolve our life yet we refuse to accept it.
Can you examine this within the two years of the relationship?
Is your buz going on well?
Did she pleased to see you happy?
When you have misunderstanding, did you resolve soon?
How is her relationship with your family?
Hope she is not a materialistic type?
When you give authority did she yield to it?
Within the 2 years can you confidently confide in her?
If all your answer is YES, I will advise you to find a private place and think twice………that house you wish to complete before marriage may end up without someone that cannot maintain it.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by philip0906(m): 9:45am On Nov 25, 2019
semyman:

What is with the source of your income and the topic, what is the nexus.
You are still very childish at 27, grow up.
It's all made up stories here please
That's the format...the crux of his tale is to sell his forex trading scam...

All the other things added are just to spice the format.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by midnighter(f): 9:48am On Nov 25, 2019
How can OP mentioning his occupation in his introductory statement automatically mean it must be a scam or advertising opportunity?

He has to tell us what he does now, it's relevant to the issue. Or do you people want him to lie or what

Nigerians can be overwise sometimes.
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Alashoalash10: 10:16am On Nov 25, 2019
Ojizy1:

not ready for a child yet you are having intercourse, you have no reason at all
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Biingoo: 10:39am On Nov 25, 2019
funmisticqueen:
truth hurts Mr low ambition
Go ahead with your foolishness. Eyes are watching you miss low budget doctor
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by briggson07(m): 10:48am On Nov 25, 2019
She dey hide u belle but e b like u b that kind man how u tke know
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by lurvymeg: 11:04am On Nov 25, 2019
daddytime:
She doesn't see you as a life partner either, that's why she isn't telling you about the pregnancy.

You think say na only you get sense abi?

Chai! I love this reply. You mind the guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by mistyebby(f): 11:06am On Nov 25, 2019
NaijaDonCast:
as he no kum love the girl how dat 1 wan take work

But he loves her pussy, he stuck with the pussy for 2years. With all his money, he couldn't find a person and pussy that he loves simultaneously.

You see, that is life, you cant have it all. He is stuck BTW loyalty and love, he should choose one.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by albaniy1: 11:10am On Nov 25, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:
Is it possible for a girl to be pregnant for you if you Bleep her once but you didn't cum inside her at all?

Almost imposible the chance is 5% in 100%

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... / Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" / Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.