Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. (53304 Views)

Is She Hiding Something? / We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now / She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
uzohrome:
Oga, go pay her bride price. No dull yourself. So you dey wait until you finish your house before you marry but never waited to finish your house before you go raw with her. The pregnancy is her weapon and she will use that to hold you down. So accept it with joy and see her parent asap. You want her to tell you early so you will confuse her to abort it. Nmbanu she will tell you the gospel truth after 8 months then your eyes will clear. Kindly go and see her parents with joy. My advise.

The last time a lady hooked a man into marriage because of pregnancy was in 1959.

Only kids can be blackmailed into marriage against their choice with pregnancy
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Awe4luv(m): 11:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
midnighter:
Why not just come out with it...you wanted her to abort it right?

Why don't you see her as your life partner? Any particular reason?
happy bday gurl!....wullnp!
send my cake pls 08167839165
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Awe4luv(m): 11:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
midnighter:
Why not just come out with it...you wanted her to abort it right?

Why don't you see her as your life partner? Any particular reason?
happy bday gurl!....wullnp!
send my cake pls 08167739165
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by midnighter(f): 11:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
Baldwretch:

You said it is not right o, and then he doesn't have to. Are you saying he doesn't have to do what is right?

Yeah, he doesn't. What is your definition of "right"?

Marrying somebody you dislike because she is pregnant? Then when he comes back here for advice, we will still castigate him for bowing to pressure when his heart wasn't in the marriage from the beginning.

It's more important for him to take care of the baby and for them to be functioning parents than for him to marry her.

If we had more details we could urge him to marry her, make the child legitimate and make it a traditional African Christian/Muslim family, but from the way he's sounding, that wouldn't be fruitful. He doesn't like her and she has already cheated on him before

It's not an ideal situation and I don't advocate for giving birth to kids out of wedlock, but I am more concerned for the welfare of that baby.
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ojizy1:
I am 27 years old and I have been dating this lady for 2 years now, I'm doing well with forex trading and make money without hitches.

I always take her shopping and buy her good stuff but the thing is I don't see her as my life partner but now she's 4 months pregnant and she concealed the information from me.

I'm not ready to father anything child now because I'm still yet to complete my house.

Guys please suggest what should I do .

That is what happens when you think with your penis if at all you're saying the truth cos I smell lies in this your story..

Leave with it and stop disturbing the community abeg.
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Ken4agent(m): 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ojizy1:
I am 27 years old and I have been dating this lady for 2 years now, I'm doing well with forex trading and make money without hitches.

I always take her shopping and buy her good stuff but the thing is I don't see her as my life partner but now she's 4 months pregnant and she concealed the information from me.

I'm not ready to father anything child now because I'm still yet to complete my house.

U dey funny grin ....u are not yet ready to father a child cos yu are yet to complete yur house.....but u can complete the tidying up of a pus-ssy

Guys pls suggest he ask google

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Baldwretch: 11:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
midnighter:

Yeah, he doesn't. What is your definition of "right"?

Marrying somebody you dislike because she is pregnant? Then when he comes back here for advice, we will still castigate him for bowing to pressure when his heart wasn't in the marriage from the beginning.

It's more important for him to take care of the baby and for them to be functioning parents than for him to marry her.

If we had more details we could urge him to marry her, make child legitimate and make it a traditional African Christian/Muslim family, but from the way he's sounding, that wouldn't be fruitful. He doesn't like her and she has already cheated on him before

It's not an ideal situation and I don't advocate for giving birth to kids out of wedlock, but I am more concerned for the welfare of that baby.

Okay, I understand your pov.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by hammedkola(m): 11:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
Fizzymike1:
Shut up there Mr liar. He is actually doing advert for forex trading

Seems you are damn right bro.

See a thread he started in November 2017 here

https://www.nairaland.com/4187107/she-did-abortion-lied-after

2 years down the line, is this the same girl 2years ago?

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 11:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ojizy1:

Wicked goat
U dey fùck for 2 years, what do you expect?
Thunder strike your blokos der. If na your sister nkọ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Gentlebabs(m): 11:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
Brosi eh! Welcome to fatherhood...

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by BraniacX(m): 11:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
hadduni:
Well op, you are really silly. You knew quite well for the past 2 years that you don't want her has a life partner yet you kept on digging her... Her pregnancy is your cross. You can't eat your cake and have it.
You are more concerned that you discovered that she has gone past are first trimester... She probably hid the pregnancy because she tot you will ask her to abort it.
duh undecided its called being a playa cool

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
Bro, are you okay
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by midnighter(f): 11:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
Baldwretch:

Okay, I understand your pov.
Thanks
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by omoh17(m): 11:58pm On Nov 24, 2019
Abeg leave pregnancy I wan learn forex
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Baldwretch: 12:00am On Nov 25, 2019
midnighter:
Thanks

You too thanks. tongue tongue tongue
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by ZooOga: 12:10am On Nov 25, 2019
>I always take her shopping and buy her good stuff but the thing

smart babe. she go hide for as long as possible until op confronts and dumps her, then the biological father will have to step up. that is if she knows who it belongs to and he's not jobless.
fear women wins again. grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by placeofallure(f): 12:14am On Nov 25, 2019
hadduni:
Well op, you are really silly. You knew quite well for the past 2 years that you don't want her has a life partner yet you kept on digging her... Her pregnancy is your cross. You can't eat your cake and have it.
You are more concerned that you discovered that she has gone past are first trimester... She probably hid the pregnancy because she tot you will ask her to abort it.

You have spoken well but what about the girl? As far as I am concerned, she is a stupid girl for allowing herself to be dug for 2 solid years without any plans for her in the guy's future. Is she that daft not to see it or her gold digging claws don't just care. After shopping, what else? Something you can afford on your own! Me, before you use me do handkerchief, I go don use you do footmat, Nonsense and Concobility!

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Iwanttoto: 12:18am On Nov 25, 2019
Fizzymike1:

Nairaland scammers just dey invent new strategies to scam Nairalanders grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Ashirioluwa: 12:19am On Nov 25, 2019
Ojizy1:

You thought the lady pregnant for you but in reality the pregnancy is not for you. The pregnancy is for the other guy.....get brain man

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by eguarojeona: 12:26am On Nov 25, 2019
Ojizy1:

Pregnancy is a little late now.Unless you want to harm child/children and mom.27yrs and you still sleeping with someone you don't consider as life partner?
Grow up man.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by profsomebody(m): 12:41am On Nov 25, 2019
Was beginning to wonder if only I got the message.
Fizzymike1:

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by anthonioo(m): 12:48am On Nov 25, 2019
If u are really comfortable the way u said I don’t see any reason why she wud hide from you. Meanwhile I will like you to put me through forest cos I have some spare cash am looking for where to invest
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by sholex020: 12:50am On Nov 25, 2019
please send me your number, i want to ask you something on forex
Ojizy1:

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 25, 2019
My advice is, how can I learn forex trading from you. Please send me your number. Thanks wink wink
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by 18wheeler: 1:11am On Nov 25, 2019
nifemi25:
This is wickedness from the highest order... You mean for the whole 2 years you dey Bleep her still yet you didn't see your future wife in her..... Now that she is pregnant you said you haven't completed your house so automatically you are not ready for any pregnancy now..... I swear you need to be flogged 400 strokes of cane in a market square....... The elders have spoken
This is beyond elders.
It's the Oracle that has spoken!
Gbam!!!
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Martinez39(m): 1:16am On Nov 25, 2019
Ojizy1:

You have been cleverly roped in for child support and even marriage.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Martinez39(m): 1:18am On Nov 25, 2019
Ken4agent:

U dey funny grin ....u are not yet ready to father a child cos yu are yet to complete yur house.....but u can complete the tidying up of a pus-ssy

Guys pls suggest he ask google
grin He is not ready to father a child but he dey chop the obloblo raw as e dey hot.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Biingoo: 1:20am On Nov 25, 2019
funmisticqueen:
what if op is not a responsible person. The only thing that will make a woman not tell a man about pregnancy is if the father is an irresponsible man who will only be a source of sorrow to her and the child
You just lack manner in all ramifications
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by captianfreeman(m): 1:38am On Nov 25, 2019
Accepting responsibility make responsible, until then you are irresponsible.
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by scanado(m): 1:47am On Nov 25, 2019
Why are u dating and having raw sex with her since u don't want to marry her? Instead of u to discuss things over with her u are asking us her online.
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 25, 2019
Smh
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 25, 2019
Martinez39:
You have been cleverly roped in for child support and even marriage.

Sis... Our residential feminist... Are we playing victim

Pots and kettles everywhere but not a mallam insight grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If She Tells You She Had An Abortion / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes / Solomon Meets Queen Sheba!!! This Pre-Wedding Photo's Concept Is Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.