Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. (53294 Views)

Is She Hiding Something? / We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now / She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Ojizy1(m): 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2019
midnighter:
Why not just come out with it...you want her to abort it right?

Why don't you see her as your life partner? Any particular reason?
History of infidelity
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by midnighter(f): 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ojizy1:

History of infidelity

Okay. But did you forgive her?

Why continue with her, sleeping with her and buying her stuff if you were no longer Interested? That's a mixed signal isn't it?

You can break up with her and tell her you'll still take care of the baby. I hope your family won't pressure you to marry her?

7 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Quality20(m): 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
nifemi25:
This is wickedness from the highest order... You mean for the whole 2 years you dey Bleep her still yet you didn't see your future wife in her..... Now that she is pregnant you said you haven't completed your house so automatically you are not ready for any pregnancy now..... I swear you need to be flogged 400 strokes of cane in a market square....... The elders have spoken
just a hundred strokes is all that's required in Shari'a law for fornication

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Opexzy: 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
Fizzymike1:
Shut up there Mr liar. He is actually doing advert for forex trading

You are smart bro... Everyone just drank the zobo... He is here to advertise forex...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Obas101(m): 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ojizy1:
I am 27 years old and I have been dating this lady for 2 years now , I'm doing well with forex trading and make money without hitches.
I always take her shopping and buy her good stuff but the thing is I don't see her as my life partner but now she's 4 months pregnant and she concealed the information from me.
I'm not ready to father anything child now because I'm still yet to complete my house.
Guys please suggest what should I do .
Sorry for your dilemma. Pls I will like to make some inquiries regarding forex on strategy you used. I have the long basic knowledge about it but I've never really profited. Here's my number maybe WhatsApp 08062522014
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
Phenomenal16:
.....hmmmmm......am really surprised she's hiding it from u
Women normally tell their partners once is pregnancy...
Are u sure the pregnancy is urs?
How did u get d information?
Av she told u?
May be d baby is not urs
How sure the baby is urs?
See eh is only a woman that knows the father of her child
Reply let me drop my candid advice...
Alot of typos smh
what if op is not a responsible person. The only thing that will make a woman not tell a man about pregnancy is if the father is an irresponsible man who will only be a source of sorrow to her and the child

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ojizy1:

She came forth telling me she's pregnant with hospital report and her body is already changing!!!
After 4months why now?
some women do not realize that they are pregnant on time

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Fizzymike1(m): 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
Opexzy:

You are smart bro... Everyone just drank the zobo... He is here to advertise forex...

I tell u
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by SenecaTheYonger: 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2019
Is it possible for a girl to be pregnant for you if you Bleep her once but you didn't cum inside her at all?
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Ojizy1(m): 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
funmisticqueen:
some women do not realize that they are pregnant on time
Really!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ojizy1:

Really!
Yes
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by frozen70(f): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ojizy1:
I am 27 years old and I have been dating this lady for 2 years now , I'm doing well with forex trading and make money without hitches.
I always take her shopping and buy her good stuff but the thing is I don't see her as my life partner but now she's 4 months pregnant and she concealed the information from me.
I'm not ready to father anything child now because I'm still yet to complete my house.

During your initial discussions with her, you must have said that you are not ready for a family but you were having sex without condom

She kept the pregnancy secret for you so that by the time you will get to know, it will be too late to about the pregnancy

But the mistake she is making is that she doesn't know if you will eventually marry her or not

Having her as a partner is different from having her as a wife

The decision to marry her or not rest in you not her

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Clinghton: 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
DNA, I repeat DNA test needed

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Magicians: 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
If you make a dollar from forex trading make thunder strike me dead but u can make from forex scamming sha. I am talking from 2 years experience with over $4000 invested but like they said experience is the best teacher.
Obas101:

Sorry for your dilemma. Pls I will like to make some inquiries regarding forex on strategy you used. I have the long basic knowledge about it but I've never really profited. Here's my number maybe WhatsApp 08062522014

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by tosyne2much(m): 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
Forex Trading advert grin

11 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by IAmRoot(m): 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2019
Can i learn forex trading from you
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by MrCork: 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ojizy1:

...is she lightskin? angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
How can one learn d forex scam trading
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Owiii(m): 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ojizy1:
It's like she is ready to keep the baby and as it stands, the best bet is for her to get and tie you down with the pregnancy. That was why she hid it from you this long.
Bro, which indicators do you Sent to trade to be making this much in forex

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2019
Fizzymike1:
Shut up there Mr liar. He is actually doing advert for forex trading
Thought I was the only one who saw through the sham, the pregnancy story is just a smokescreen.

15 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Obas101(m): 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
Magicians:
If you make a dollar from forex trading make thunder strike me dead but u can make from forex scamming sha. I am talking from 2 years experience with over $4000 invested but like they said experience is the best teacher.
You are a fool to come at me like that. Not everybody is like you scammer. I have no affiliation with the poster and I'm only interested for my own self benefit.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Ojizy1(m): 6:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
funmisticqueen:
what if op is not a responsible person. The only thing that will make a woman not tell a man about pregnancy is if the father is an irresponsible man who will only be a source of sorrow to her and the child
Lol
I'm a very caring person
I told her that I will and can't father a child at the age of 27
So she wanna trap me
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Ojizy1(m): 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
beckhart:

Thought I was the only one who saw through the sham, the pregnancy story is just a smokescreen.
Dude I'm not here to advertise anything ok

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Ojizy1(m): 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
MrCork:

...is she lightskin? angry
Dark skin girl

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Ojizy1(m): 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
Owiii:

It's like she is ready to keep the baby and as it stands, the best bet is for her to get and tie you down with the pregnancy. That was why she hid it from you this long.
Bro, which indicators do you Sent to trade to be making this much in forex
Later

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Ojizy1(m): 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2019
Magicians:
Sorry to disappoint you I'm not here to advertise what I do for a living.
So chill and face your life ok

5 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ojizy1:

Dude I'm not here to advertise anything ok
Yes, you are.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by dalass(f): 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
You're not the owner of the pregnancy.. Just forget it cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by seunmohmoh(f): 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
Relationship thread again?? Una go dey alright las las.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
bros are u sure dat belle na ur own
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
sharp girl

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.