Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? (37294 Views)

How True Is This Myth About Honda And Toyota Car Engines? (pictures) / Lets Debate This: Fuel Consumption Between A Honda And Toyota / Elizade: Unveiling The Man Behind Toyota Cars In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by Hausaboy239(m): 7:28am On Nov 25, 2019
A
Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by ojojameso(m): 7:28am On Nov 25, 2019
For engine, honda is more reliable than toyota

18 Likes

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by Papoose01(m): 7:28am On Nov 25, 2019
Toyota
Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by AreaFada2: 7:28am On Nov 25, 2019
Toyota is more tolerant of abuse by Kazeems. Resale value slightly higher too just because of the Toyota brand.

Otherwise hardly any difference.

7 Likes

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by Buffalo2(m): 7:28am On Nov 25, 2019
Fentanyl:
looooool

somebody asked which is better between fried rice and jollof rice

and somebody else answered burnt beans

indeed
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by IMASTEX: 7:29am On Nov 25, 2019
The condition of the road is the determining factors, i.e. Pot holes, flood, etc.
Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by yusluvad(m): 7:29am On Nov 25, 2019
Toyota, anytime, anyday.

3 Likes

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by josh25(m): 7:30am On Nov 25, 2019
Quno:
Nah keke sure pass tongue

Keke kiii you there.. Omoh Toyota is BAE.. In terms of maintenance.. But I will pick Benz over any interms of flashy..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by lonelydora: 7:31am On Nov 25, 2019
nototribalist:
Honda cars wey dey quick get K-Leg?

God forbid you OP

Stop this mentality. Always buy OEM parts and you won't experience it

1 Like

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by Digitalstarlite: 7:32am On Nov 25, 2019
Toyota cars are more reliable than d fine Hondas because when d front chasis on d two front wheel has fault, it is d whole engine u wud remove. Toyota spare part are easy and cheap to come by in d market.
But dey are both made in d same country...mind u...JAPAN

I wish....
Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by RoyRogers: 7:32am On Nov 25, 2019
Go for toyota. Honda that the ball joint will just keep you in the middle of ondo state forrest. Or is its closeness to the ground? With Nigerian fashola roads grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by Kingluqman(m): 7:34am On Nov 25, 2019
If Honda never shame you before, you no go appreciate Toyota.

Honda... Nibo!!! grin

8 Likes

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by bizhop01: 7:36am On Nov 25, 2019
Nigeria road are not good, toyota always the best.

3 Likes

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by Neoviper147: 7:36am On Nov 25, 2019
You dont compare Honda with a Toyota...
You can compare A Honda with Kia...

Compare a Toyota with a Mercedes Benz.

6 Likes

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 25, 2019
Toyota is far more reliable.

I'm a GMC truck guy but I'll rather manage a Toyota Tundra than that nonsense Honda Ridgeline.

3 Likes

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by OTayobami(m): 7:37am On Nov 25, 2019
nototribalist:
Honda cars wey dey quick get K-Leg?

God forbid you OP

This guy don scatter my belle

3 Likes

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by KINGreignn: 7:38am On Nov 25, 2019
tonididdy:
I want to sell my Lexus rx300 I bought in January... Lexus consume too much fuel.
Says someone who's ignorant.

9 Likes

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by notoriousbabe: 7:40am On Nov 25, 2019
Boat of them are good and very reliable

1 Like

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by K5blazer: 7:40am On Nov 25, 2019
Honda is way more reliable and cheaper to maintain than Toyota. Even the leg mindset we have about Hondas is not always how it is

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by danot1030: 7:42am On Nov 25, 2019
lonelydora:
The truth is this....Toyota cars are too bland and not sophisticated, that's why people think it's strong.

In terms of engine and gearbox, you can't compare Toyota with Honda. Honda is stronger both in engine and gearbox.

Newbies go for Toyota but those who wants to enjoy their ride go for Honda.

Why do you think engines like water pumping machine, Generators, boat engines, etc. made by Honda are too expensive? There is a mark of quality in that name.

For those saying bow joints issue......you have it in 4 Runner, Tacoma, Sequoia, etc. Always buy OEM parts and you won't experience it.

Your sentiment and your opinion though.

I have used both but i will recommend Toyota to anyone anyday above Honda.

6 Likes

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by dalongjnr: 7:43am On Nov 25, 2019
Hmm... This is a blanket question. Honda have accord,city,civic etc as sub brand. While,Toyota have, picnic,Camry,corolla,.. etc as sub brand. In all, Honda and Toyota are competitors. Honda is more reliable than Toyota in some brand while is the same for other Toyota brand who are direct competitor. Let's take Toyota sienna 2002 vs Honda oddessy 2002. Infotainment: Honda is better. fuel economy: sienna is better. Interior; depending on the trim. Anyway, car gurus will soon be here. For me,I pick Honda accord 2017 over Camry 2017 because the Camry is too annoying and boring on the wheel. Honda's interior, fuel economy, info and geo systems are fire,compared to the Camry 2017

22 Likes

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by NonFarmPayrol: 7:43am On Nov 25, 2019
Strong honda fan

On my 3rd currently

Strong engines
Low noise
Strong legs when well maintained

18 Likes

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by ospreywin(m): 7:44am On Nov 25, 2019
It's evident you find more Toyota on the road than Honda, simply because it's easier to maintain but both are good depending on how you maintain them....

Renew your vehicle documents fast and hassle free 08144476474 for more details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by madgoat(m): 7:45am On Nov 25, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Boat of them are good and very reliable
Seems ur education is a total waste grin . Its 'both' and not 'boat'

3 Likes

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by wamide042(m): 7:46am On Nov 25, 2019
Most of the people here shouting Toyota..!!!!!!! don't even have a car some of them are only talking because they see it everywhere.....
When it comes to engine performance.....Honda
When it comes to body structure ....... Honda
When it comes to fuel efficiency....Honda/Toyota
When it comes to interiors....... Honda!!!
When it comes to speed.....Honda/Toyota
And the Ball joint removal....That's your fault,,it doesn't just pull out without giving you prior notice atleast a month before it removes..
Honda engines are built to withstand hot weathers, one of the reasons honda is a common vehicle in the Northern part of the country...

Toyota is only good at making new models every six months with nothing or little body enhancement.... interiors... blank....
Have you ever seen a recent Honda dashboard cracks.......but it's common with toyota...
Honda's got more pet names in Nigeria..
Honda hala
Honda babyboy
Honda End of Discussion
Honda Discussion Continue
Honda Evil Spirit....
Toyota only has Muscle, and Big daddy or Big for Nothing..
And more..........

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by notoriousbabe: 7:47am On Nov 25, 2019
madgoat:

Seems ur education is a total waste grin . Its 'both' and not 'boat'
is it your education?

7 Likes

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by idu1(m): 7:48am On Nov 25, 2019
tonididdy:
I want to sell my Lexus rx300 I bought in January... Lexus consume too much fuel.

5 Likes

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by dadabashua1(m): 7:48am On Nov 25, 2019
Folks that have used both and have both are in the better position to answer this...well I will pick honda over toyota any time any day..speaking from experience of having both cars.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by Topmaike007(m): 7:48am On Nov 25, 2019
Kingluqman:
If Honda never shame you before, you no go appreciate Toyota.

Honda... Nibo!!! grin
get original part not those ones from innewi and you will see that all is not real

3 Likes

Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by seunfly: 7:49am On Nov 25, 2019
Ok
Re: Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? by Olalekanbanky1(m): 7:49am On Nov 25, 2019
lonelydora:

Stop this mentality. Always buy OEM parts and you won't experience it

Tnx bruh. Pls what's OEM parts? I use EOD 2004

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Take The "Take Your Car On A Date" Trend To A Higher Level / Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets / New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.