Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Scents Of Lust - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scents Of Lust (32916 Views)

Story Time: House Of Lust (18+)… Part 6 / Story Time : House Of Lust (18+)… Part 4 / Story Time: House Of Lust (18+)…part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scents Of Lust by CasNova: 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
done this before, I was ready to be adventurous and daring. My head went down to the valley between her thighs. All the same, my right hand went to her left breast to tease the nipple and gently squeeze the breast. Simultaneously, my tongue went to the slits on her vagina. I made the tongue to circle and swipe the labia and the clitoris. "Oh ...oh ...oh ...my goooodness!" Zaina moaned. That meant I was getting it right. Even though i was new to this, I had watched many x-rated movies and had seen how guys did this. I put two of my right fingers inside her vagina and drew them in and out. "Oh ...oh ...uh ...uh..," she moaned. After a couple of minutes, she stopped me. "Alright, let's change style," she whispered. Her hand went to my dick which was fully erect. She caressed it before putting her saliva on it and shoving it in her mouth. I held her head with my left hand while my right hand fondled her boobs. I felt jolts of excitement as she sucked the dick and the scrotum. We advanced from this to the real
Re: Scents Of Lust by Zamar: 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nice update.
Re: Scents Of Lust by CasNova: 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
coital act. I sat on the bed, made her to sit astride my legs and inserted my dick inside her vagina. She let out another moan. We held each other tightly as I started pumping her. Her moans continued and they made me feel I was doing a perfect job. My mouth went to one of her flouncing breasts to add to her ecstacy. "Oh ...oh ...oh...oh..." Her moans increased. Her body twitched and she suddenly gripped me. I could tell she had climaxed. That was the elixir I needed. I gripped her body, stepped up my pumping and quickly withdrew my dick just before my load of cum spurted out. Part of it splashed her thighs while the other part sprayed her legs. She collapsed on the bed in satisfaction. I lay beside her in unspoken contentment. After some minutes, she finally spoke. "That was marvellous, Tayo. I've never had it so good." I smiled. "Believe me, I've never had it so exhilarating too." My left hand went to her thighs and I rubbed them gently. She moved the hand to her vagina. The place was still dripping.
Re: Scents Of Lust by Awesome05: 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Scents Of Lust by FairCritic(m): 7:51am On Apr 13, 2020
Interesting piece.
Re: Scents Of Lust by CasNova: 9:45am On Apr 14, 2020
with her natural juice. I repeated the sensitivities I did the other time and I could hear Zaina moaning again. Her hand rubbed my chest and moved down to the groin. She caught her breath when she felt the hard erection I already had. "Did you take any performance-enhacing drugs?" she asked. "No, baby. Your bewitching body is more than any stimulant." I kissed her deeply. Then my mouth went for breasts. This was the time to show that I was fond of teasing, handling and sucking boobs. "Oh ...oh oh ...oh ...hmn..," she moaned. I did all manners of sensuous things with her breasts until she climaxed. Without giving her a respite, I mounted her and inserted my dick in her very wet and waiting vagina. My pumping was slow and steady. "Oh ... Tayo ...oh ....uhm ...uhm..," she moaned. Her breasts gyrated as I upped the ante. She closed her eyes and continued to moan, interjecting my name in it. After several minutes, I climaxed again. * * * It must be about four a.m when I woke to ease myself in the ensuite
Re: Scents Of Lust by BigBasher: 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
Interesting.
Re: Scents Of Lust by BigBasher: 7:52am On Apr 15, 2020
Interesting piece
Re: Scents Of Lust by FairCritic(m): 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
Interesting update.
Re: Scents Of Lust by Saturn101: 11:43am On Apr 16, 2020
Nice update
Re: Scents Of Lust by CasNova: 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
toilet. It was a bit difficult to believe that a woman I knew some hours ago was the one I had been having sizzling sex scenes with. Zaina was wild, no doubt. If I had thought Juliet was good in bed, I certainly needed to have a rethink after what Zaina and I did to each other. I sighed as I thought that I needed to slow down. Within a spate of months, I had taken Juliet, Lola, Kate and now, Zaina, to bed. Was I not going too far? Was I competing with any one? Yet, though away in Ekiti State, how I wished I had remained faithful to Lola. I went back to the bedroom to rejoin Zaina. As I pulled the bed cover on my body, her hand came for me. It went straight to my cock and ruffled it. I wondered if she didn't get tired. Well, two could play the game. I went for her boobs again. Now, they looked tender in my hands. Use her nipples to brush your teeth, I thought mischievously, nibbling at the jutting part of her breasts. She grabbed my cock possessively, spread her legs and plunged it inside her waiting hole.
Re: Scents Of Lust by Zamar: 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: Scents Of Lust by UltimateSpice: 11:47am On Apr 19, 2020
Interesting episode.
Re: Scents Of Lust by FairCritic(m): 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
Interesting story
Re: Scents Of Lust by CasNova: 10:41am On Apr 20, 2020
I was ready to be as virile as she wanted me to be, but my thrusts were gentle this time around. Zaina resumed her moaning. They had become desirable rhythm to my ears. I tried to delay the ejaculation but her tightening of vagina hastened it. I collapsed on the bed on climaxing. Minutes later, I drifted into sleep again. By the time I woke up, my partner was not in the bedroom. I could hear the shower running. A couple of minutes later, she came out with a white bathrobe covering her. "Hello, Princess," I greeted her. "Hello, Prince," she replied. I went on to take my bath. Zaina made toast bread and tea for breakfast. "I'll be leaving the house for the airport by noon," she said. "What plan do you have for yourself for the weekend?" I shrugged. "I gues I will just go home and relax for now. Any other thing may come later." There was no more love-making that morning. After the meal, she sat on my lap, while I played with her pony tail hair. As she dressed up for her imminent departure, I dressed up too.
Re: Scents Of Lust by kweensheba: 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Scents Of Lust by CasNova: 8:05am On Apr 21, 2020
"I'm going to miss you, baby," I said. She smiled wanly. "Not to worry, we'll be communicating. In any case, I should come around to Lagos by next week, or upper week." She gave me an envelope. "There's a little something there for your weekend." "Thanks," I said as I collected the envelope, folded it and pocked it without even opening it and see how much was there. Just then, my phone rang. It was Lola on the line. I moved a bit away from Zaina to answer the call. "Hello, Lola," I greeted. "How's school?" "School is fine. I've just arrived Lagos, Ojota to be precise. Are you at home in Ilupeju or where?" My heart started hammering. "I'm at Lekki," I answered. "Good," she replied. "I'll come right to your place. It's a surprise visit to Lagos." She cut the line. "Who was that?" Zaina asked, studying me. I forced a grin. "Oh, it's Lola, my little sister in the university. She just arrived Lagos and she's coming over to my place." I had nothing to worry about, I told myself. I would definitely be in my
Re: Scents Of Lust by Awesome05: 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Interesting.
Re: Scents Of Lust by CasNova: 9:59am On Apr 24, 2020
apartment before Lola would come. Zaina ordered a cab. I waved to her as we parted. I went on to my apartment at Lekki Phase 1, bothered by mixed feelings as I stepped inside the flat. On one hand, I had unforgetable moments with Zaina. I suddenly remembered that she gave me an envelope. I brought the envelope out and opened it. I found one hundred dollars folded inside it. I could not help the grin I had. My relationship with Zaina was definitely going to be productive. On the other hand, Lola ruffled my mind. It was not surposed to be so, but may be the guilty consciece I had about keeping other relationship prickled my mind. I still some had foodstuffs and frozen chicken in the freezer, so I decided to prepare rice with fried chicken. My mind was busy. Why didn't Lola tell me she was coming to Lagos? Why did she have to wait untill the eleventh hour before informing me? We spoke just yesterday and she didn't even hint me about coming. Well, no problem. It was more than an hour after I had spoken with
Re: Scents Of Lust by tonysunkan: 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
Interesting piece.
Re: Scents Of Lust by BigBasher: 9:32am On Apr 25, 2020
Interesting episode
Re: Scents Of Lust by kweensheba: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nice.
Re: Scents Of Lust by Zamar: 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
Exciting update.
Re: Scents Of Lust by Saturn101: 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nice update.
Re: Scents Of Lust by UltimateSpice: 10:17am On Apr 26, 2020
Interesting.
Re: Scents Of Lust by FairCritic(m): 8:17am On Apr 27, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Scents Of Lust by CasNova: 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lola when she came around. We hugged each other like lovers who had terribly missed each other. "I so much miss you," she gushed. "I just have to come around. You won't believe I decided to come this morning. I miss you, Tayo." "I miss you too, my baby." Once again I was filled with guilt. I served the food I had prepared. In excitement, she told me some of her experiences as a jambite in the university. I listened and occasionally asked questions. After the meal, we continued to chat in the living-room. My phone rang. When I saw that the caller was the person I had saved as Ms. Zaina, I was relunctant to pick the call. Lola checked the caller. "Who's she?" Lola asked. "Oh, Ms. Zaina is a senior colleague at work. She said she would be travelling to Abuja this afternoon." "So, why don't you pick her call?" I shrugged. Just thed, my phone rang. Zaina was back. I could not just allow it to keep ringing, so I picked it. "Hello, sister. I'm in the house with my visitor. How was your flight to Abuja?" "It was
Re: Scents Of Lust by kweensheba: 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nice update.
Re: Scents Of Lust by UltimateSpice: 10:14am On Apr 28, 2020
Interesting
Re: Scents Of Lust by FairCritic(m): 8:58am On Apr 30, 2020
More.
Re: Scents Of Lust by CasNova: 11:04am On Apr 30, 2020
fine. How are you over there?" "Oh, I'm fine too. "Is your sister there with you? I want to say hello to her." I hesitated. "Come on, Tayo, it's just to say hello to her." I turned to Lola. "She wants to say hello to you." Lola shrugged. I put the phone on speaker before handing it to her. "Hello, madam," Lola greeted. "Hello, Lola. How are you?" came the reply. Lola was surprised. "How did you know my name, madam?" There was a brief pause across the line. "Tayo was with me when you called him earlier." Now, it was not only Lola that was surprised by this disclosure; I was also surprised. Why was Zaina saying all this? "Really?" Lola asked. "Yes. Let me ask you a question: are you really his sister as he told me?" Lola swiftly turned to glare at me. "He told you I'm his sister? No, there's a mixed up. I'm actually his girlfriend." There was a short caustic laugh across the line. At this moment, I wished I had not handed the phone to Lola. "Don't mind him. He's only playing the two of us. He's my sugar boy."
Re: Scents Of Lust by BigBasher: 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
Thanks for the update.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material / 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them / Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.