Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance (65320 Views)

Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken / Pre-wedding Photo Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by omam1: 9:57am On Nov 27, 2019
THIS IS ALL LIES. WHO EVER POSTED THIS YOUR END IS NOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN !

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by frozen70(f): 9:58am On Nov 27, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Mayb u should teach me how u’ve been dealing with ur own man when u can’t even identify simple sarcasm or joke....grow a sense of humor ma’am...
Life’s not this hard

You made it hard for yourself so deal with it

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by RillJ(m): 10:09am On Nov 27, 2019
KingSatan:
cheesy

Terminate his manhood? Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

You are not ashamed to share your stupidity to the world.

What the hell happened to Growing up Mr?

She called and you gave her 2k to buy foodstuffs. BROTHER YOU ARE MAD! AND I CURSE YOU angry

A "Nigerian" Woman treated you like used rags because she didn't see the big picture, now that you are made she is crying and you are asking us what to do in such situation?

If you don't open that your smelly mouth and tell her to G-E-T T-H-E F-U-C-K O-U-T, then i will terminate your manhood.

Hungry leeches looking for free meal tickets.

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Unie30: 10:13am On Nov 27, 2019
I broke up with a lady 3 years ago following the opinion of some nairalanders. Now my dreams are completely shattered and am in serious depression because I discovered thereafter that she is irreplaceable. Some people on this platform are teenagers and do not understand what it entails. Please if you love her, give her a second chance, after all the one you are still going to meet is some one's ex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 27, 2019
WriterX:

sarcasm you say , are you depressed or disturbed?

What exactly do u want from me??
u misinterpreted my comment..I clear you but still you are still asking if I’m depressed or disturbed..if u are bored look for someone else to engage cos I’m not catching ur drift

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 27, 2019
frozen70:

You made it hard for yourself so deal with it

Is this you trying to be funny?.....I forgot to laugh though..but I give you a C for effort

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:49am On Nov 27, 2019
drlance:
She kept lying about this guy who happened to be a medical doctor, I am unemployed but sell phone accessories and do mini importation on the side but doing my Masters.

It happened that one time she told me she was to travel to Asaba to meet her family members, on hearing this I was happy and looked forward to talking to them.

After spending the night at my place I put her in a bus to Asaba, she didn't pick my calls till the next day.

The next day she posted an outing pic of herself in an eatery I didn't see it as anything but it's the next one that broke me.

A guy took a picture of her with her phone while backing a glass door so I could take that he wore a blue shirt I called that day and when I asked playfully to talk to the family members she asked me "what kind of talk is that ?"

Not long from then I got tagged in a picture on her wall on Facebook, low and behold it was a selfie of her and the Medical doctor in blue shirt and the caption "I love you forever, my personal person" someone she said I shouldn't worry about but he is asking her out, that she knew months before meeting me. She was supposed to be away for 2 days and ended up coming back after a week.

On seeing this I called to demand for an explanation if they were related, she sighed cut the phone on me and didn't pick my calls ever again.

She left me for a Medical Doctor!!

One month later now she calls me out of the blue to ask for 2k to buy foodstuffs. Which I gave without saying a word.

Fast forward to today I got a job with the government and relocated to Abuja.

She called me later shedding crocodile tears and begging for me back.

People of Nairaland, what would you have me do? What will you do if you were in my shoes? It's not my fault she didn't see the bigger picture.

She isn't the first woman that has left me for a better person.

Unintelligent fool is what you are. You can’t even see that it is all about materialism with the olosho..

You be compound mumu
Problem that resolved it self long time ago is what you are still seeking answers to

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Alphageometrix: 10:57am On Nov 27, 2019
KingSatan:
cheesy

She called and you gave her 2k to buy foodstuffs. BROTHER YOU ARE MAD! AND I CURSE YOU angry

A "Nigerian" Woman treated you like used rags because she didn't see the big picture, now that you are made she is crying and you are asking us what to do in such situation?

If you don't open that your smelly mouth and tell her to G-E-T T-H-E F-U-C-K O-U-T, then i will terminate your manhood.

"Fire and Brimstone"
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Talkingoil(m): 11:06am On Nov 27, 2019
drlance:
She kept lying about this guy who happened to be a medical doctor, I am unemployed but sell phone accessories and do mini importation on the side but doing my Masters.

It happened that one time she told me she was to travel to Asaba to meet her family members, on hearing this I was happy and looked forward to talking to them.

After spending the night at my place I put her in a bus to Asaba, she didn't pick my calls till the next day.

The next day she posted an outing pic of herself in an eatery I didn't see it as anything but it's the next one that broke me.

A guy took a picture of her with her phone while backing a glass door so I could take that he wore a blue shirt I called that day and when I asked playfully to talk to the family members she asked me "what kind of talk is that ?"

Not long from then I got tagged in a picture on her wall on Facebook, low and behold it was a selfie of her and the Medical doctor in blue shirt and the caption "I love you forever, my personal person" someone she said I shouldn't worry about but he is asking her out, that she knew months before meeting me. She was supposed to be away for 2 days and ended up coming back after a week.

On seeing this I called to demand for an explanation if they were related, she sighed cut the phone on me and didn't pick my calls ever again.

One month later now she calls me out of the blue to ask for 2k to buy foodstuffs. Which I gave without saying a word.

People of Nairaland, what would you have me do? What will you do if you were in my shoes? It's not my fault she didn't see the bigger picture.

Oga what kind of question is this one?
OK, accept her back, marry her and even transfer the ownership of your assets to her.
Sighs

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Saucekide25(m): 11:06am On Nov 27, 2019
CYMERX:

Does clone called med Dr's
Always disappointing ladies
Only God alone can punish them.

God will not punish them, come and force Him to

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Talkingoil(m): 11:07am On Nov 27, 2019
KingSatan:
cheesy

No mind the human being

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Davesaves(m): 11:08am On Nov 27, 2019
CYMERX:

Does clone called med Dr's
Always disappointing ladies
Only God alone can punish them.

them don chop and dump thid one grin
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by frozen70(f): 11:12am On Nov 27, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Is this you trying to be funny?.....I forgot to laugh though..but I give you a C for effort

Lol, I rest my case now
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by viceddy95(m): 11:15am On Nov 27, 2019
rottennaija:

The doctor isn't going to marry her. She must have gotten the picture,less she wouldn't want to be back... I think generally, most women are naive
Or probably, doctor don chop,clean mouth and japa cheesy
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by viceddy95(m): 11:24am On Nov 27, 2019
Unie30:
I broke up with a lady 3 years ago following the opinion of some nairalanders. Now my dreams are completely shattered and am in serious depression because I discovered thereafter that she is irreplaceable. Some people on this platform are teenagers and do not understand what it entails. Please if you love her, give her a second chance, after all the one you are still going to meet is some one's ex.
I don't understand this guy,,your dreams are shattered completely because of a girl shocked :wonderful ....with these your statement,,you are the teenager here...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by viceddy95(m): 11:25am On Nov 27, 2019
Juliearth:

Asides that, she probably wants a second chance now that he has a job.
Gold digger she is......
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Rajosh(m): 11:27am On Nov 27, 2019
I don't like your last statement. "she left me for a better person" who told you he's better than you?

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by ronyman(m): 11:33am On Nov 27, 2019
Move forward bro she ain't yours walahi.
drlance:

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by ronyman(m): 11:35am On Nov 27, 2019
I'll be paid Ed in the end cos it's obvious you will sheepishly go back to her. This is not a topic guy. Leave that witch
drlance:

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by rottennaija(m): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2019
viceddy95:

Or probably, doctor don chop,clean mouth and japa cheesy

That obviously has happened. For the fact that she left the guy to be with the doctor for a week, then broke up with him for a while... a lot must have happened during the period.
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by BigBizzy(m): 11:42am On Nov 27, 2019
Situations like this I take trips...

Invite her over, spend time and Bleep her very very well then tell her to go and never come back...

Don't ever take her back, the sign are too obvious to ignore

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Juliearth(f): 11:53am On Nov 27, 2019
viceddy95:

Gold digger she is......

Exactly
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Opiletool(m): 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2019
drlance:

Your own no good oh ��

Her decision to date the medical doctor must have set up an inferiority complex in you to the extent that you had to add 'dr' to your nairaland moniker.

Just kidding.
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by jaymorgan(m): 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2019
You really tried for giving her 2k... you could use that as a bait... of course of we are fighting it's not as of we should die! But if I were you, the moment she said "which kind of talk is that" and whe you demanded an explanation she never picked your calls, I would block her number and all her social contacts instantaneously.
Or I could call her and accept her apologies but I would respectfully tell her how sorry I am I have no feelings for her again and I won't give her any chance!
Unless I want to Bleep her and dump her which I won't advise
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Opiletool(m): 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Take her back, be using her to pass time steady steady, don't give her what you can't afford to loose, don't take her serious and don't complain on anything she is doing wrongly,
Raise another relationship with a lady and make sure that relationship end up in marriage, dump you ex few weeks to when you're about to settle down , break up with her .Moving into marriage with a loyal lady is how you can pay her back, she will be heartbroken while you laugh last

Risky. She fit use belle tie op down. Don't ever consider trying this with any lady you can not end up with. You might talk about condom, but that option don't always present itself. Mistakes are bound to happen. Condom dey break o.

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Deri2018(m): 12:16pm On Nov 27, 2019
Exactly what the Op deserve.�

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by jaymorgan(m): 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2019
Am really happy with you. You have no problem with the doc. He only helped u reflect the kind of girl u dating. And the doc isn't at fault for dumping her. She would the to d doc what she did to u if she had the chance. So be happy.
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by oodua1stson: 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
Nos this one is asking us what to do?

No wonder you could only land a govt job. You surely cant be this daft
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by viceddy95(m): 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2019
Juliearth:

Exactly
♡♡♡
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by viceddy95(m): 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
rottennaija:

That obviously has happened. For the fact that she left the guy to be with the doctor for a week, then broke up with him for a while... a lot must have happened during the period.
That's what is gud for those girls ,who think dating guys who are not doing well financially at the moment is a crime "chop clean mouth and japa"
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Munzy14(m): 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
drlance:

Move on and never look back.... The best lady is waiting for u ahead.
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Fantazy(m): 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2019
KingSatan:
cheesy

Abeg take am easy, I no how u feel abt the guy matter
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With / Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.