Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance (65327 Views)

Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken / Pre-wedding Photo Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2019
viceddy95:
Bro ,don't take her back,,,don't let her blackmail you into taking her back with yeye crocodile tears..
She is trying to take you as an option incase the doctor guy doesn't marry her.....
doctor wey don chop move on tey tey grin

12 Likes

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by ledaman: 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
Bro u be ATM machine I swear.

3 Likes

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by djoe21(m): 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
drlance:
She kept lying about this guy who happened to be a medical doctor,I am unemployed but sell phone accessories and do mini importation on the side but doing my Masters

It happened that one time she told me she was to travel to Asaba to meet her family members,on hearing this I was happy and looked forward to talking to them
After spending the night at my place I put her in a bus to Asaba , she didn't pick my calls till the next day.
The next day she posted an outing pic of herself in an eatery I didn't see it as anything but it's the next one that broke me
A guy took a picture of her with her phone while backing a glass door so I could take that he wore a blue shirt I called that day and when I asked playfully to talk to the family members she asked me "what kind of talk is that ?"

Not long from then I got tagged in a picture on her wall on Facebook,low and behold it was a selfie of her and the Medical doctor in blue shirt and the caption "I love you forever, my personal person" someone she said I shouldn't worry about but he is asking her out ,that she knew months before meeting me. She was supposed to be away for 2 days and ended up coming back after a week
On seeing this I called to demand for an explanation if they were related, she sighed cut the phone on me and didn't pick my calls ever again

She left me for a Medical Doctor

One month later now she calls me out of the blue to ask for 2k to buy foodstuffs. Which I gave without saying a word
Fast forward to today I got a job with the government and relocated to Abuja.
She called me later shedding crocodile tears and begging for me back
People of Nairaland what would you have me do? What will you do if you were in my shoes? It's not my fault she didn't see the bigger picture.

She isn't the first woman that has left me for a better person

I don't know what I would do but I know two things I wouldn't do if this happened to me: I wouldn't take her back and I wouldn't open a thread asking Nairalanders what to do. undecided

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by ikennamadu1(m): 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
Amakavula:
Her krama is real unlike your fake story.
Every story naa fake to you... Naim make u resemble weird mc

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by sexysage(m): 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
Wallahi I don't know why most ladies are wired like this.... Many just look solid on the exterior, meanwhile na fufu dey their brain. A materialistic woman is a death trap to any man dating her.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Lonelypacifist6: 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2019
Amakavula:
Her krama is real unlike your fake story.
I knew someone was going to come here and call it fake story, but it roles were switched it wouldn't be fake story? Shiorrr.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Lonelypacifist6: 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
ikennamadu1:

Every story naa fake to you... Naim make u resemble weird mc
She's very fugly.

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by viceddy95(m): 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
lefulefu:
doctor wey don chop move on tey tey grin
No be lie ooo cheesy cheesy,,since the guy don first chop for inside,make he move on too and leave the gold digger alone....

2 Likes

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Martinez39(m): 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
Stupidity is a curse. A stupid man is dangerous to himself and others. She left you without remorse and you gave her money when she asked? I have nothing much to o say to you. Don't take her back and keep in mind that female nature does not repent. If she sees another opportunity to branch to someone better, she would it over and over again.

Beside, you are a very stupid person. You should learn to think smart as an adult. I would have questioned the legitimacy of this story if not that I have seen such stupidity in display. Romantic love is a scam, forget about girls, hustle harder, and enjoy life. You don't need girls and you shouldn't be wasting money on girls. You claimed this is not the first time something like this is happening and it has happened with previous girlfriends yet you still think relationship, even with your most recent ex, is worth it? You are just a very stupid person.

Visit my thread and help yourself
https://www.nairaland.com/5150034/boys-get-here-mumu-must

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Martinez39(m): 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
drlance:

Message me in private let me clear your doubts thanks
You have nothing to prove to anyone.

4 Likes

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by prizlezzlalasky(f): 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
God! This is terrible, from the stories I've read here on Nairaland, one thing so glaring is the fact that genuine guys are always attracted to slay queens.
Where as sincere and genuine ladies are being "Ronaldorized" by awon play boys aka Lionel Mess I.

@ Op.... Take heart, do what ever your heart tells you. But please look for a sincere lady for your sanity and long life.

6 Likes

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
[color=#000000][/color] My best advice to you as a friend and brother, forget her and move on with your life, let her be past history to you, she took you for a fool, it will be foolish of you to welcome her back into your life, treat her as friend don't plan any future relationship with her, she will likely repeat that character even when she is married to you, don't make a mistake twice, you are not a dog that goes back to it's vomit.

2 Likes

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by vetrovialMan(m): 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
KingSatan:
cheesy

You are not ashamed to share your stupidity to the world.

What the hell happened to Growing up Mr?

She called and you gave her 2k to buy foodstuffs. BROTHER YOU ARE MAD! AND I CURSE YOU angry

A "Nigerian" Woman treated you like used rags because she didn't see the big picture, now that you are made she is crying and you are asking us what to do in such situation?

If you don't open that your smelly mouth and tell her to G-E-T T-H-E F-U-C-K O-U-T, then i will terminate your manhood.

Hungry leeches looking for free meal tickets.

grin bros you dey provoke o, abeg easy before you blow a gasket

3 Likes

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by vetrovialMan(m): 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
shocked
1StopRudeness:

Use her for rituals.... That’s the only thing girls like that are useful for....

You can thank me later

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by oyatz(m): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
You don't understand the issues very well.

Let me add 1 plus 1 for you.

1) The OP still loves the girl.

2) The girl is a single mother, more experienced in Man-woman affairs than the OP and liberal in sexual matters. In fact she is mostly using sex to seduce and hold on to guys.

3) The OP knew from his head that what the girl did is a great betrayal of trust but he is missing the girl (sex) which is clouding his judgement.

4) If he hasn't relocated to Abuja, she would have gone to his house, knee down and start crying. The OP will then hug her, then she will kiss him, put breast in his mouth, then they will just fvck and she will be back into his life.

5) She understands the OP's weakness. With some emotional blackmail and good seduction, she will find her way back into his heart.

vivypretty:
Looks to me you know what to do but only looking for a reason that justifies your proposed action.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by oyatz(m): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
That's the way it is for many people in real life, not just on Nairaland.

Good ladies easily fall prey to very bad guys.

Many Slay Queens tend to finally settle down and are happily married.

From my little research, the reason is that

1) Most good girls are naive and inexperienced. They are similar to gullible victims that are easily swindled by fraudsters.

2) Slay Queens have dated severy men and have deep understanding of men, how men think, what men expect and want.

They tend to look for simple guys that they can easily manupulate and if the guy has money, their relationship is often successful because they are usually in control of the relationship.

prizlezzlalasky:
God! This is terrible, from the stories I've read here on Nairaland, one thing so glaring is the fact that genuine guys are always attracted to slay queens.
Where as sincere and genuine ladies are being "Ronaldorized" by awon play boys aka Lionel Mess I.

@ Op.... Take heart, do what ever your heart tells you. But please look for a sincere lady for your sanity and long life.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by vivypretty(f): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
[quote author=oyatz post=84393378]You don't understand the issues very well.

Let me add 1 plus 1 for you.

1) The OP still loves the girl.

2) The girl is a single mother, more experienced in Man-woman affairs than the OP and liberal in sexual matters. In fact she is mostly using sex to seduce and hold on to guys.

3) The OP knew from his head that what the girl did is a great betrayal of trust but he is missing the girl (sex) which is clouding his judgement.

4) If he hasn't relocated to Abuja, she would have gone to his house, knee down and start crying. The OP will then hug her, then she will kiss him, put breast in his mouth, then they will just fvck and she will be back into his life.

5) She understands the OP's weakness. With some emotional blackmail and good seduction, she will find her way back into his heart.

[well the OP didn't state all of these but even if he did my answer would have still been the same.
He has two options; to stay or to leave. I am sure he knows what is best for him.

2 Likes

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by drezzyx(m): 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
I felt like calling you the greatest fool to roam d earth after giving her 2k for treating you like trash. but I held back, Oh I forgot I also planned to call u a stupid mofo and maga.. Still yet I refused to call you that. But this question u are asking now is too simple u already know what to do except if you lack sense and brain

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by arriveds: 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
kizyalex10:
lol bro lemme share my own story.its normal for women to leave for a better man and many have done that to me and u can still take a girl whobu re better than her man presently.a girl warned me den 2012 not to call her again and rudely ended our relationship because she wants to marry someone who came from UK.am nt against her marriage cos i prefer a woman to disappoint me than me doing that cos i was young then and i wouldnt say she is d one i will end up with.but the manner in which she ended it.well the bigger revenge ia to be successful.lo and behold last month some hw after some stagnant years of no convo.she somehw managed to engage me in a chat and lo and behold her UK returnee according to her is a drug addict and a 1 minute man and she left d marriage 6 months after.she have lacked d courage to chat me up.she said that is me she ever loved and they used juju on her.dat isnonly once d guy bleeped her and she got pregnant.i said someone who is nt man enough after hw many months.no pre marital sex.and jst 1 touch u re pregnant and no more sex.d guy as an only son heard dat u gave biirth to a son and knowing fully well that he manhood isnt working properly still didnt care to come and take his son?well,she is trying to fool her GET A QUALIFIED AND CERTIFIED HOME TUTOR IF YOU STAY IN LAGOS FOR YOUR WARD/CHILD
?? smiley winkwww.nairaland.com/attachments/10630965_jato_jpeg68dd528f7bb459007fc4576b499039a4
father.and to maje matters worst.wants me to dump someone i have already begun her marital rights .SHE NEEDS SOMEONE TO TELL HER THAT A FOOTBALL MATCH DOESNT START WITH 1-0.I WILL SHOCK HER SOON.Why she is proclaiming the stupid love is because her marriage crashed and by all means i have superseded her expectations by thousand times.for her mind i go leave young succulent women wey full everywhere to go for her fallen olympus and over blown sagged tommy.lolunless them put 1 estate on top her head
just move on
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
I am suspecting Francasng gets as the true author of this article. Too much focus on doctor in it
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by drlance(m): 3:50pm
She kept lying about this guy who happened to be a medical doctor, I am unemployed but sell phone accessories and do mini importation on the side but doing my Masters.

You are self employed

8 Likes

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by nedekid: 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
Na u be the Dr? Drlance abi watin be ur profile name again grin

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Emilokoiyawon: 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
Look here in life people (man or woman) will ALWAYS go for their best option. She saw the doctor as a better option to you. Unfortunately for her the doctor just wanted to sample the kpekus so he fvcked her vigorously and severally. And when the doctor got tired of her t0t0, he dumped her. Now that you have a job in Abuja and the doctor is no longer interested in her worn out v-hole, she decided to go for you because at this point in time you are her best option. However, be forewarned that the moment she sees a better option than you she will drop you like hot metal and latch on to another.

Men and women love differently. Women love what you can provide for them and their off-springs. For them it is not about YOU but your ABILITY to provide. If you know...you know.

If you are still confused, remember this song by the late Notorious B.I.G (R.I.P): "what do you do when ur beyatch is untrue? You cut dat h00ker off and find someone new, I need another beyatch, in my life."

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Goddeywithme: 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Take her back, be using her to pass time steady steady, don't give her what you can't afford to loose, domt take her serious and don't complain on anything she id doing wrongly,
Raise another relationship with a lady and make sure that relationship end up in marriage, dump you ex feel weeks to when you're about to settle down fully, break up with her and moving into marriage with a loyal lady is how you can pay her back, she will be heartbroken while you laugh kadt

I disagree with you

They say keep ur friends close and ur enemies closer. But NOT IN THIS CASE. KEEP HER AS FAR AWAY FROM UR HOME, HEART, AND EVERYTHING U HOLD DEAR.

But don't hold grudges

6 Likes

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Ernesthugo(m): 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
Come and marry my sistur.

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Equity15(m): 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
what sorta question is this? is you stupid nigga? if she left you, she isn't worth it.. Abeg I'm angry this night don't make me unleash curses on you and her.

NB: I didn't bother reading whatever rubbish you wrote.

you're a disgrace to all men, dead and alive.

4 Likes

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by skyhighweb(m): 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
yh go back, people revoted buhari urs isnt d worst
Check my signature below for more details.

2 Likes

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by fatymore(f): 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
It seems Nairaland is giving us Nigeria Zeeworld..

Extraordinary lies...

Customer Dada romance section angry

3 Likes

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
The lady humiliated you and you are here asking questions.
Well, you fell for her gimmicks by sending her 2k so you can as well fall again by accepting her back. undecided

3 Likes

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by YorubaPrince: 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
angry
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Jaynom(m): 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
KingSatan:
cheesy

You are not ashamed to share your stupidity to the world.

What the hell happened to Growing up Mr?

She called and you gave her 2k to buy foodstuffs. BROTHER YOU ARE MAD! AND I CURSE YOU angry

A "Nigerian" Woman treated you like used rags because she didn't see the big picture, now that you are made she is crying and you are asking us what to do in such situation?

If you don't open that your smelly mouth and tell her to G-E-T T-H-E F-U-C-K O-U-T, then i will terminate your manhood.

Hungry leeches looking for free meal tickets.
I can feel your pain bro! Woman don do you strong thing before. I can feel it!

3 Likes

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by CYMERX(f): 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
lefulefu:
the medical doctor don chop her and dump her grin.well its up to u wehter u will accept or refuse her but understand that if u accept her back u were just her last option since the doctor has thrown her away.the medical doctor was always her first option.

Does clone called med Dr's
Always disappointing ladies
Only God alone can punish them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? / I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.