Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? (3398 Views)

Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? / My Girlfriend Talks To Me In A Disrespectful Manner / An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by prizlezzlalasky(f): 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2019
grin sarcasm at its peak.
Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
Dimples0303 i greet your ministry cheesy.You fighting today abi?
Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2019
cheesy

One Hoelosho thread spotted..
Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by jhubril(m): 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2019
Dimples0303:
Dump the he-losho, you can do better! All men are scum angry

Who broke your heart?
Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
lefulefu:
Dimples0303 i greet your ministry cheesy.You fighting today abi?

LOL! I only catch jokes grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by healthserve(m): 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
My belle o. Unsubmissive boyfriend.
Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by kenodrill: 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
Madam run o the guy no love you.simple!
Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Bluethong: 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
Dump his ass! He can never be submissive I think it's in his blood. #yeyeboyfriend.
Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by roybanjo100(m): 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
Pussywar:
When I talk of disrespectful and unsubmissive, I mean the most disrespectful and unsubmissive man of all disrespectful and unsubmissive men. undecided. He doesn't respect me at all and I've tried to leave him but he keeps begging me and asking me to cope with his flaws and I don't know what to do.
When he visited my parents, he didn't help my brothers fetch water. He sat there, watching them do all the house chores. I'm not sure he'll make a good husband.
He's also not prayerful. He doesn't join me in praying. My friends keep making fun of me because he's someone many of them have slept with. I overlooked that and still accepted to date him. We've been together for a year and I've noticed his attitude has changed. He's no longer submissive and he talks back to me. Will this type of man make a good husband? Mature minds only.
he didnt help ur brother fetch water, na village u dey live? well if his still acting the way u dont like, then dump him, nobody love nonsense
Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by roybanjo100(m): 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
Dump the he-losho, you can do better! All men are scum angry
including ur dad?
Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
Ardar:
Sister i feel your pain, dump his sorry azz abeg. All these useless men and their wahala.

I just fvck and dump them niqqas, men are only good for sex nothing else.

Have some black pills abeg.
Lolsssssss... I don laugh tire here.

Nairaland and the proxy wars lol.

This is my funniest thread today.

Thanks OP for trying to be sarcastic.
Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
Pussywar:
When I talk of disrespectful and unsubmissive, I mean the most disrespectful and unsubmissive man of all disrespectful and unsubmissive men. undecided. He doesn't respect me at all and I've tried to leave him but he keeps begging me and asking me to cope with his flaws and I don't know what to do.
When he visited my parents, he didn't help my brothers fetch water. He sat there, watching them do all the house chores. I'm not sure he'll make a good husband.
He's also not prayerful. He doesn't join me in praying. My friends keep making fun of me because he's someone many of them have slept with. I overlooked that and still accepted to date him. We've been together for a year and I've noticed his attitude has changed. He's no longer submissive and he talks back to me. Will this type of man make a good husband? Mature minds only.
. Are you sure you are a woman? Well I got to ask...who raise you? A man should be submissive to you a lady?
Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Pussywar(f): 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
Jammyudom:
. Are you sure you are a woman? Well I got to ask...who raise you? A man should be submissive to you a lady?
God punish you for that very condescending statement. You don't deserve a daughter.

3 Likes

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
Pussywar:

God punish you for that very condescending statement. You don't deserve a daughter. Bitch smiley
God bless you..you are lost.Again who raise you?

1 Like

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by mechanics(m): 11:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
It will be difficult o.
Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
Pussywar:

Says the one with no brain cells flying into my mention to be stupid. Your father's nyansh raised me. Dick sucker. undecided
Are you really a woman? Again who raise you. Guess you do go to church or u have an elder, tell them you ask a man to be submissive to you...look into their eyes when you talked with them.
Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 19, 2019
Pussywar:

Tell your elders you asked a whole woman to be submissive to you undecided. Get your sorry ass off here, gentle man faking toxic oppressive bastard wink
Do you understand that word "submission". Answer who raise you?

1 Like

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Pussywar(f): 12:21am On Dec 20, 2019
Jammyudom:
Do you understand that word "submission". Answer who raise you?

A. Placing yourself under someone
B. Your father's yansh.
And what's with this interview You're too big to be submissive cos its meant for women alone, ba? Mhen Bleep off. Irritating shit

3 Likes

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 20, 2019
Pussywar:

B. Your father's yansh.
And what's with this interview You're too big to be submissive cos its meant for women alone, ba? Mhen Bleep off. Irritating shit
Maybe we can start it this way, pay bills, protect me, take care of my family members and friends, make love to me like your life depends on it to please me then ask of submission.Yet a man will always be a man...go and respect your man, be submissive and get some class that when you are truly a man.

1 Like

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Pussywar(f): 1:15am On Dec 20, 2019
Jammyudom:
Maybe we can start it this way, pay bills, protect me, take care of my family members and friends, make love to me like your life depends on it to please me then ask of submission.Yet a man will always be a man...go and respect your man, be submissive and get some class that when you are truly a man.
Go, get a life, listen to a woman and respect her like your life depends on it, because it does. **** A woman will a always be a woman smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Pussywar(f): 1:17am On Dec 20, 2019
Jammyudom:
And who forced you to take care of family and friends?? And what makes you think women have not been doing this for years? And what makes you think doing all that qualifies you to be in control of an adult? I stooped low to even talk to you.

2 Likes

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 20, 2019
Pussywar:

And who forced you to take care of family and friends?? And what makes you think women have not been doing this for years? And what makes you think doing all that qualifies you to be in control of an adult? I stooped low to even talk to you.
submission is not controlling and it can't be. You willingly submit but you are force to be controlled ...my dear that the difference.... Have you notice I never abuse you for once....get some self respect and humble yourself before your man. If you can submit your unclothedness to him then submit your heart and soul to him.
Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 20, 2019
Pussywar:

B. Your father's yansh.
A man does not submit to a woman, he can only be loyal to you, that happens if you submit to him. This is the reason I ask you"who raise you"

1 Like

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 10:51am On Dec 20, 2019
Jammyudom:
A man does not submit to a woman, he can only be loyal to you, that happens if you submit to him. This is the reason I ask you"who raise you"
A woman does not submit to a man. Your type died a long time ago and you have no place in the new world. Educate yourself, or die an old newspaper.

1 Like

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 10:55am On Dec 20, 2019
Jammyudom:
submission is not controlling and it can't be. You willingly submit but you are force to be controlled ...my dear that the difference.... Have you notice I never abuse you for once....get some self respect and humble yourself before your man. If you can submit your unclothedness to him then submit your heart and soul to him.
Potential rapist spotted. Its your type that will force yourself inside a woman in the name of "submit your unclothedness"
So women are not willing to submit, what's up? undecided. Get some education and respect your self, because you're proving you don't deserve respect and you won't get any from me. Dog.

1 Like

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 11:01am On Dec 20, 2019
Chain! Men are pained grin. Y'all can't even handle half of what you throw at women grin. More threads like this in the future cool

1 Like

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 20, 2019
Ivebeenbanned:

Potential rapist spotted. Its your type that will force yourself inside a woman in the name of "submit your unclothedness"
So women are not willing to submit, what's up? undecided. Get some education and respect your self, because you're proving you don't deserve respect and you won't get any from me. Dog.
Wow grow up, you don't force submission,you earn it.I advise you get someone who can help you work on you.You are very far from basics morals of lives and value.

1 Like

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 20, 2019
Ivebeenbanned:

A woman does not submit to a man. Your type died a long time ago and you have no place in the new world. Educate yourself, or die an old newspaper.
Wrong a woman without class and morals does not submit to her man.
Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by zexy2030(m): 11:24am On Dec 20, 2019
Pussywar:
Sorry, he can't change.

1 Like

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 11:53am On Dec 20, 2019
Jammyudom:
Wrong a woman without class and morals does not submit to her man.
A man without class doesn't submit to his woman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is / Help I'm Suffering From 2much Prick Erection. / How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.