Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? (3386 Views)

Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? / My Girlfriend Talks To Me In A Disrespectful Manner / An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 11:54am On Dec 20, 2019
Jammyudom:
Wow grow up, you don't force submission,you earn it.I advise you get someone who can help you work on you.You are very far from basics morals of lives and value.
I could same the same for you, toxic being

1 Like

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 11:58am On Dec 20, 2019
Jammyudom:
Wow grow up, you don't force submission,you earn it.I advise you get someone who can help you work on you.You are very far from basics morals of lives and value.
You're irritating, tbh.

1 Like

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by mzvyne(f): 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2019
He will likely kill you when you finally get married to him.

2 Likes

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 15, 2020
its the other way round, the guy should be the lady while the lady should be the guy asking the question. a lady should initially understand she has to be good in the kitchen and other room lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? / A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem? / What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.