Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State (79831 Views)

Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by NOL2dworld(m): 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
Make una kuku kill am now..

Greedy people..

1 Like

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Toscarel: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
gahsb
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by anochuko01(m): 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
Vv
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by eddieguru(m): 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2019
I laugh because very soon there won't be no marriage in Nigeria again cool

1 Like

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by J2381: 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
All for wetin nau. Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by olaswim: 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
These lists tire me ehhhh..... Cos you wan marry one woman.... E better make i marry gbagyi
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by statusquoante: 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
Shibaraba:

If you no get money go borrow for microfinance. From your threads na you wan marry. You Don dey complain since October we you open this account concerning the lady. There is a reason they said marriage is not for kids. I'll advise you to stop that wedding. You go use frustration kill the young woman. Just look wetin you dey post underneath

Shut up bro!

The list is outrageous!!

Let the man vent. He could just be a young man starting life in need of a companion to go all the way with him.

12 Likes

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by kingjrofficial(m): 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
What!?

Which kain hungry family be dis naaa?

2 Likes

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by madridsta007(m): 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
Make I no lie this list some men go happily pay for an akwa ibom lady or a calabar lady.
Sweet kpekus...... Present sir.
Hard working...... Present sir.
Solid cooking....... Present sir
Overly caring.........present sir
Thick Yansh......... Present sir.
Solid body............ Present sir
Good manners..... Very present sir
Respect for husband... Present sir.

What else does a man want. You think say na small thing dey make aboki chop plenty koboko because he wan marry? Once you know the value of wetin you want you can go to any length to acquire that thing. We sef know how we starve ourselves to buy that our special car, house or phone. If she is great she is worth it.

Unlike some ladies wey I no fit pay ordinary stick of cigar for.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by edo3(m): 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
Make dem kill d man already..
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Henry2ken(m): 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2019
Plead:
Below is a marriage list a family gave to a suitor in akwa ibom state.

BOMBOOOOOOCLAAAAT

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Flier: 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2019
Probably fake list
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Lordofthewest(m): 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2019
All these poverty stricken families using marriage as an excuse to extort hustling Nigerian youths. And the so called wife might not even be a virgin wey one yoruba demon don lamba . Shioor

9 Likes

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by MiseryIndex(m): 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
Make I no lie this list some men go happily pay for an akwa ibom lady or a calabar lady.

What else does a man want. You think say na small thing dey make aboki chop plenty koboko because he wan marry? Once you know the value of wetin you want you can go to any length to acquire that thing. We sef know how we starve ourselves to buy that our special car, house or phone. If she is great she is worth it.

I Dey Tell U.I Go Happily Pay 4 Ekaette

1 Like

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by livebyday(m): 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2019
[s]
Shibaraba:

[/s]

Trash

When you read a child's post you know

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Inyaka: 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2019
That's why many Akwa Ibom ladies are old and single.

Guys, Watch detailed story on the student who was expelled for impregnating his University lecturer in Lafia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU-58jSMNSM

1 Like

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Marvieduke(f): 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2019
Na wa ooooo. Them use alcohol drinks and cigarettes swear for them.

3 Likes

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by abbatoir(m): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
Plead:
Everything on the list cost more than 1.2m Just to marry !
I thought people said South east is the only place this fvckery happens ? Is akwa ibom in the south east?

Isn’t this archaic and heartless? After seeing this list will you be angry if the man start treating the wife like property tomorrow?

Imagine after spending more than 1.2m to marry your wife and the rest you’ll still spend on wedding etc then the wife start misbehaving at home grin

Your head dey there... lover boy cry
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by nwakibie3(m): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
obiekunie2:
everything there is not even up to 1.5million!

very cheap price for a human lady.

Can i buy two at once?

money for the father and mother plus youths and family alone is up to that your 1.5m.

you never buy those items oooo grin grin

that list is not less than 3m

1 Like

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by madridsta007(m): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
Plead:
Below is a marriage list a family gave to a suitor in akwa ibom state.

This list isn’t complete undecided lipsrsealed
If you know, you know grin
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by KanuSE: 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2019
Plead:
Everything on the list cost more than 1.2m Just to marry !
I thought people said South east is the only place this fvckery happens ? Is akwa ibom in the south east?

Isn’t this archaic and heartless? After seeing this list will you be angry if the man start treating the wife like property tomorrow?

Imagine after spending more than 1.2m to marry your wife and the rest you’ll still spend on wedding etc then the wife start misbehaving at home grin

It's called daylight scam! grin
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by mechanics(m): 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nawa o, the list much o, he should plead with them to reduce the items.
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by falmata22(f): 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2019
Wetin the husband go come buy for the wife abi na community pikin she be

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Flier: 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2019
nwakibie3:

money for the father and mother plus youths and family alone is up to that your 1.5m.

you never buy those items oooo grin grin

that list is not less than 3m
Probably fake list
In fact buying a full grown human being wouldn't cost that much

1 Like

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by platido(m): 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2019
This is 21st century. Where everyone eyes is open...in Akwa Ibom Annang tribe used high their bride price...which after everything you paid will include A Lister Engine, and A lady's bike which alone is half a million...but today every tribe in the state gets equals bride proce...which is arguably and very mild to pay....

In fact some parents even contribution to the success of the marriage cos after the party the real marriage starts. So i proudly say of you're dating any of our girls which you intend to marry forget the list you saw ther...come in we accept you with open arms and support you also..

Akwa Ibom the best place to marry a good, gorgeous, good looking, God fearing lady.

GOD BLESS AKWA IBOM STATE!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by ednut1(m): 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
For girl wey no be virgin
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Chigold101(m): 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ọ don't think this is real
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by madjune(m): 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
Whoever pays this has been scammed big time.
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by ivolt: 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
Plead:

This is highly inhuman..... are they selling the daughter? Tomorrow if the man starts treating the daughter like trash people will still blame him

Abolish bride price -no.....they said it’s symbolic

Okay...what about this marriage list of a thing? What’s symbolic about this daylight robbery /extortion
Stop complaining, you weren't being forced to marry.
There alternatives:
1. Marry at the same or above your class, in that case, there won't be a big list for you.
2. Propose to a lady who will accept court marriage only.
3. Find ladies from a culture who don't believe in long list

But if you are looking for a "submissive" traditional wife in a traditional way, then you must accept
all that comes with it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by mechanics(m): 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
daddytime:
I wouldn't mind for an Akwa Ibom babe.
lol, you have the money to maintain the babe abi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? / Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.