Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State (79835 Views)

Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by bizhop01: 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
but is not up to 1.5million naira
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by soleexx(m): 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
Make I no lie this list some men go happily pay for an akwa ibom lady or a calabar lady.
Sweet kpekus...... Present sir.
Hard working...... Present sir.
Solid cooking....... Present sir
Overly caring.........present sir
Thick Yansh......... Present sir.
Solid body............ Present sir
Good manners..... Very present sir
Respect for husband... Present sir.

What else does a man want. You think say na small thing dey make aboki chop plenty koboko because he wan marry? Once you know the value of wetin you want you can go to any length to acquire that thing. We sef know how we starve ourselves to buy that our special car, house or phone. If she is great she is worth it.

Unlike some ladies wey I no fit pay ordinary stick of cigar for.

are u an akwa ibom guy or based in dere
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by poweredcom(m): 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2019
Rubbish list ..abeg remove some of these jargons there

Akwa ibom gals wey many de run tins for Lagos ...de bang like ehnnn na dis one wan waste all dese for

1 Like

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by golddare: 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
That list is almost 3m if not above.
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by rhames(m): 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
Make I no lie this list some men go happily pay for an akwa ibom lady or a calabar lady.

What else does a man want. You think say na small thing dey make aboki chop plenty koboko because he wan marry? Once you know the value of wetin you want you can go to any length to acquire that thing. We sef know how we starve ourselves to buy that our special car, house or phone. If she is great she is worth it.

One bottle of shekpe for your kind analysis of Ibibio women.
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by jojocity: 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
Their daughter is a solid investment. This just shows that the girls family is poor.
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by iyblaq(m): 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
That list is fake. If you know, you know
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by mathew247: 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
Impregnate the woman & they'll begvyou to come & marry her with anything
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by notoriousbabe: 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2019
I thought slave trade has been abolished in Nigeria
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Princeofasia: 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
na all this wahala make me marry me asian wife jejejeje. no family wahala. enough respect anywhere i go with her. nigerian girls can marry theor papa. after all that payment, na one useless neighbour go still Bleep am for free

1 Like

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Favour1990(m): 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
daddytime:
I wouldn't mind for an Akwa Ibom babe.
...SHATAAAAAP....
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Favour1990(m): 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2019
Shibaraba:

SHATAAAAAP
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Angelfrost(m): 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
Who doesn't know that weddings and marriages in most parts of Nigeria are a special form of Poverty Alleviation... Even jobless layabouts who have never worked an hour in their entire lives are factored into this laughable list...

Make the chick show up with belle, a very broke and unwilling husband to be... Let me see whether the greedy family will remember there is something called list. grin

This is what shameless people type and print out when all things are "glorious" with their eligible daughters, and they can smell little cheese around the intending groom.
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by mmsen: 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
500k for the father. shocked
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by ernieboy(m): 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
Plead:
Everything on the list cost more than 1.2m Just to marry !
I thought people said South east is the only place this fvckery happens ? Is akwa ibom in the south east?

Isn’t this archaic and heartless? After seeing this list will you be angry if the man start treating the wife like property tomorrow?

Imagine after spending more than 1.2m to marry your wife and the rest you’ll still spend on wedding etc then the wife start misbehaving at home grin
how is it 1.2 that is just the items, the ceremony proper is another cost, but I doubt of f this list is real.
money for father in law - 500000 WHAT!
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by ernieboy(m): 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
Plead:
I thought people said South east is the only place this fvckery happens ? Is akwa ibom in the south east?

Isn’t this archaic and heartless? After seeing this list will you be angry if the man start treating the wife like property tomorrow?

Imagine after spending more than 1.2m to marry your wife and the rest you’ll still spend on wedding etc then the wife start misbehaving at home grin
how is it 1.2 that is just the items, the ceremony proper is another cost, but I doubt of f this list is real.
money for father in law - 500000-WHAT!
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by maasoap(m): 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
Plead:

That should be far above 2 million naira because, just money for that father in law, mother in law, youth, kitchen, family, children and grandma is roughly 1 million naira.

1 Like

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by maasoap(m): 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
Shibaraba:

The stories of soon-to-be husband going into armed robbery because of these kinds of marriage lists is not new. Any length my yansh
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Olorunnim: 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2019
These people wanna open a mall, very wise grin
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by lovingyouhun: 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2019
They should simply tell the boy to open supermarket, clothe shop and slaughter house for them period...
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by rottenegg: 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2019
E no cost compared to what you'll get for the rest of your life!
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by colizee(m): 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2019
Shibaraba:

E go shock you say that lady wey you no fit pay 'ordinary stick of cigar' for.... person ready to pay millions to carry am.

About the list, this is pure extortion. How much be human being self.
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by noisy45(m): 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2019
I get one akwa ibom babe for my hand. She go tey no marriage from me
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Londonboy123: 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2019
Plead:
Below is a marriage list a family gave to a suitor in akwa ibom state.

after that what next.

nonsense
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by noisy45(m): 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2019
Plead:

Many akwa ibom girls full Lagos boys just dey Bleep them up and down after seeing this kind of list. One even dey my neck dey disturb me with marriage grin
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by nlPoster: 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2019
I'm just concerned about the four heads included on the list as item 1.

Let's clean up our image plz, not further damage it.
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by coolaustyne(m): 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
No wonder they mostly end up as prostitutes and single mothers...
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2019
Shibaraba:

If you no get money go borrow for microfinance. From your threads na you wan marry. You Don dey complain since October we you open this account concerning the lady. There is a reason they said marriage is not for kids. I'll advise you to stop that wedding. You go use frustration kill the young woman. Just look wetin you dey post underneath

What is bad is bad. Call a sped a sped. Because marriage is not for kids one should spend his yrs savings because of marriage?
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by wolverine1987: 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
Treasure17:
A roll of Rothmans and Benson with matches for the youths. Are they trying to encourage smoking or what? Very weird demand.
My brother bo b joke o when we followed a friend to marry in uyo local govt the guy bought Rothmans the youth rejected it that it must be benson no b small thing o that day and the father n couldn't stop them
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by AmuDimpka: 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2019
Plead:

Urhobo is worst
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by nlPoster: 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
coolaustyne:
No wonder they mostly end up as prostitutes and single mothers...

I wish you hadn't posted this right after I commented.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) / Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.