Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State (79828 Views)

Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Americanboy35: 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
I think i can pay this for an akwa ibom Lady, they are very good people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Tonyspecial(m): 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2019
IMO state dey lean work here

1 Like

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2019
The list is long but not expensive

But in our tradition, them no dey marry woman finish.

Don't quote me if you are not igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Fashdeejay(m): 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
pocohantas:
I doubt that list is complete.

I can't see the items for the men and women.

Umunna and Umuada. smiley
Are they different from the youth Abeg best thing na to give the babe belle before she Go meet her people, as dem no say na for sale... Nah who get good intentions...
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by micflo28(m): 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
This list for a second hand girl. Who knack pass akwa ibom girls that I will spend that kind of money. I will rather knack her, impregnate her, she gives birth, I take the baby, we go our separate ways.

4 Likes

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Princeton92(m): 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
I can tell this is "Eket LGA" oo
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by AreaFada2: 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
Plead:
Everything on the list cost more than 1.2m Just to marry !
I thought people said South east is the only place this fvckery happens ? Is akwa ibom in the south east?

Isn’t this archaic and heartless? After seeing this list will you be angry if the man start treating the wife like property tomorrow?

Imagine after spending more than 1.2m to marry your wife and the rest you’ll still spend on wedding etc then the wife start misbehaving at home grin
Well, at least people say their ladies tick the boxes in all relevant departments. Tasting their idika ikong alone may convince you.

It might actually be a bargain. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Lordjb: 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2019
List mad oh grin
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by JayPeeOham: 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2019
Plead:
Below is a marriage list a family gave to a suitor in akwa ibom state.

Modified: Marriage thesis a family gave to a suitor in akwa ibom state to defend

1 Like

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2019
Simply walk away if you can't afford the demands, marriage is not by force and definitely not for everyone.
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by BRASH: 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
From which local goverment?
Some people will just be writing rubbish just to get traffic. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by legba1(m): 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
Na their way peeps..........but seriously, if the babe is a typical example of an Akwa-Ibom [born and bred] . she should be worth it.....I remember Ekaete back in 2011 when I went for 24 days relief duty in Uyo.....forget that thing....neat and meaty babe plus badt cooking ability. 24days and I would have gladly stayed back if asked to. the trip back to lagos was like ......
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Rolex66: 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
Plead:

This is not the first time of you complaining about Akwaibom marriage list. Why not try Northern Nigeria list so that we can have some quiet?

You must not marry from Akwaibom na? Two of my bros marry from Akwaibom and I didn't see an exaggerated and doctored list like this.

Go and hustle and stop complaining like a sissy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by NaijadrivaCars: 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
Of course, Some places in Akwa Ibom, Cross River(Efik), Rivers (Calabari and Ikwerre), and Imo State (Mbaise/Obowo/Mbano/Owerri), Ngwo (Enugu) are expensive to marry from.
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
Sco pa tu ma na
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by foreshore(m): 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
Plead:

This is fiction
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by kaziblake(f): 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
Make I no lie this list some men go happily pay for an akwa ibom lady or a calabar lady.
Sweet kpekus...... Present sir.
Hard working...... Present sir.
Solid cooking....... Present sir
Overly caring.........present sir
Thick Yansh......... Present sir.
Solid body............ Present sir
Good manners..... Very present sir
Respect for husband... Present sir.

What else does a man want. You think say na small thing dey make aboki chop plenty koboko because he wan marry? Once you know the value of wetin you want you can go to any length to acquire that thing. We sef know how we starve ourselves to buy that our special car, house or phone. If she is great she is worth it.

Unlike some ladies wey I no fit pay ordinary stick of cigar for.
You forgot to add short and thick
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Originalsly: 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
Why beat around the bush?....couldn't they simply tell the man NO... we don't want you marry our dauguter?
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by NaijadrivaCars: 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
Make I no lie this list some men go happily pay for an akwa ibom lady or a calabar lady.
Sweet kpekus...... Present sir.
Hard working...... Present sir.
Solid cooking....... Present sir
Overly caring.........present sir
Thick Yansh......... Present sir.
Solid body............ Present sir
Good manners..... Very present sir
Respect for husband... Present sir.

What else does a man want. You think say na small thing dey make aboki chop plenty koboko because he wan marry? Once you know the value of wetin you want you can go to any length to acquire that thing. We sef know how we starve ourselves to buy that our special car, house or phone. If she is great she is worth it.

Unlike some ladies wey I no fit pay ordinary stick of cigar for.

All these things you listed is just generalisation. Some aren't like that.The only thing they all seem to have is bedroom/cooking/taking care skills. Trust me, I know.
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by AlphaStyles(m): 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2019
Am from Cross River but oboy see list na I don't understand the way village people charge men all because of say I WAN MARRY YOUR DAUGHTER

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Chukkychukky(m): 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2019
imagine d kind list for d youth, no wonder hostility dey increase for dat state
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by mabeni(m): 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
Funny enough, my fiancee is from akwa ibom.
Las Las, na belle I go give her. If I hear sey a pay all these. Me weyn never chop belleful
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by greatbrian(m): 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
The man is obviously marrying into a cheap skate family. He as noting to worry about the olori ebi seems to be a drunken master and the whole family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by winterfell007(m): 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
Plead:
Everything on the list cost more than 1.2m Just to marry !
I thought people said South east is the only place this fvckery happens ? Is akwa ibom in the south east?

Isn’t this archaic and heartless? After seeing this list will you be angry if the man start treating the wife like property tomorrow?

Imagine after spending more than 1.2m to marry your wife and the rest you’ll still spend on wedding etc then the wife start misbehaving at home grin

Geographically, Akwa-ibom is technically in the southeast of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2019
Grandmother Wristwatch

Chisoos, instead of prepaid casket

1 Like

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by AuwalYusuf812(m): 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2019
thank God are never know if I go get married
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by nedekid: 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
All the bmc money BBQ man has collected wount reach to marry this brides house girl ohh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Prinznonny: 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
I for say why majority of Akwaibom girls dey run carry belle follow man ���..
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Kokoebapluse(m): 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
grin. And last last the girl is not a virgin
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by dalhjana: 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
Pear of shoe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? / Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? / Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.