Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State (79832 Views)

Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Kingjames(m): 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
Plead:
Everything on the list cost more than 1.2m Just to marry !
I thought people said South east is the only place this fvckery happens ? Is akwa ibom in the south east?

Isn’t this archaic and heartless? After seeing this list will you be angry if the man start treating the wife like property tomorrow?

Imagine after spending more than 1.2m to marry your wife and the rest you’ll still spend on wedding etc then the wife start misbehaving at home grin
handbag with 20,000 inside

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by stenlydxlite(m): 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
Some people get money, that na change for the man side. God bless me, let me pay 6million for marriage.
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Kingjames(m): 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2019
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Kingjames(m): 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2019
Not all marriages start with "will you marry me?"

Others start with "I don get belle"iI

Nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Officialetila(m): 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
2 jar of kaikai grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Parkwell247: 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
The list is endless....
I wonder what the guy will use to take care of the wife after the marriage
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
MAY GOD HELP US, AFTER ALL THESE, THE GIRL IS NOT A VIRGIN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by deltateam: 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
Plead:
Below is a marriage list a family gave to a suitor in akwa ibom state.

Wetin granny wan do with wrist watch and pear of shoe? grin

This family na snuff and cigarette dem dey use wash mouth.

Marriage wayo.
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Lululily: 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
South East is the best to marry.
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by virago(f): 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
Plead:
Everything on the list cost more than 1.2m Just to marry !
I thought people said South east is the only place this fvckery happens ? Is akwa ibom in the south east?

Isn’t this archaic and heartless? After seeing this list will you be angry if the man start treating the wife like property tomorrow?

Imagine after spending more than 1.2m to marry your wife and the rest you’ll still spend on wedding etc then the wife start misbehaving at home grin

Money demanded alone is 1.1 million without any item

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by amaridigital(m): 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2019
Lordofthewest:
All these poverty stricken families using marriage as an excuse to extort hustling Nigerian youths. And the so called wife might not even be a virgin wey one yoruba demon don lamba . Shioor

Funny!
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by slowice(m): 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2019
The list is worth over 2m...the cash alone is over 1m...the lady's dad must be very greedy...wtf is he doing 10cartons each of 5 brands of beer? He wan open bar business?

3 Likes

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by friendl: 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
If the guy can afford it ,fine
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by MiseryIndex(m): 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
nedekid:

Lol. Abi naa.
The poster for put picture of the girl make we see if she worth am.
Calabar girls de hot ohh. Especially with that their accent grin
Their Big Booty Interest Me.A Big Fan Of Bubble Butt I Am
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Frankest20(m): 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2019
It is true but the woman has forever been sold including the corpse

1 Share

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by iSlayer: 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
C'monnnn. This is too much naaaa, c'mon! This is way over the top.
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by fabolouz1(m): 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2019
Anyone can type this & said it's a list, all I,am seeing are wrong spellings of almost every item.
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by nnaamehn(m): 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
[quote author=Plead post=84438075]Below is a marriage list a family gave to a suitor in akwa ibom state.

i will not mind if its akwa ibom, they ve a way to pay bk all that was spent....
cheesy[quote author=Plead post=84438075]Below is a marriage list a family gave to a suitor in akwa ibom state.

i will not mind if its akwa ibom, they ve a way to pay bk all that was spent....
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by seangy4konji: 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
What fuckery.
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Zofvizuals(m): 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2019
Incomplete list, just formility though but it can be monetised with few thousands of naira
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by gwama: 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2019
Where is the grandfather's gift ?? They forgot it ?? Why grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Obason22(m): 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
I would not have problem if my wife to be provides up to 700,000 and above to support the marriage, and secondly none of her relative will come for visiting including her parent, thirdly our first fruit most be triplet (2 boys and 1 girl) if all these conditions are met good.
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2019
You forgot to put cheat......Very very very present sir. Lol all these things just to marry and tomorrow the wife's family will say they want to visit their sister home.... I go buy gun down or else i will also drop my own list, father inlaws visiting.... 450,000. Mother inlaw visiting.... 800,000 sister/brother inlaw visiting.... 700,000 each. Then let them know that they are selling their daughter off and not marriage.
Shibaraba:
Make I no lie this list some men go happily pay for an akwa ibom lady or a calabar lady.
Sweet kpekus...... Present sir.
Hard working...... Present sir.
Solid cooking....... Present sir
Overly caring.........present sir
Thick Yansh......... Present sir.
Solid body............ Present sir
Good manners..... Very present sir
Respect for husband... Present sir.

What else does a man want. You think say na small thing dey make aboki chop plenty koboko because he wan marry? Once you know the value of wetin you want you can go to any length to acquire that thing. We sef know how we starve ourselves to buy that our special car, house or phone. If she is great she is worth it.

Unlike some ladies wey I no fit pay ordinary stick of cigar for.

2 Likes

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by udemzyudex(m): 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
All this one na just formalities, he won't even pay 1 quarter of what's on the list ,na negotiation go finish everything.

Abi you wan tell me say those poor men for village too dey pay all this?
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by kimacent(m): 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
Keep ur dota to ya self base on the list I can't even price it. No negotiations any more.
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by castrokins(m): 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
This Is Only Asking, You'd Still Be Expected To Negotiate The List. It Is Not Final!
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Kaymaxine(m): 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
Treasure17:
A roll of Rothmans and Benson with matches for the youths. Are they trying to encourage smoking or what? Very weird demand.
Is it your smoking
What's your own?
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Mac2016(m): 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2019
obiekunie2:
everything there is not even up to 1.5million!

very cheap price for a human lady.

Can i buy two at once?
I bet you have summed wrongly.

Cash alone pass 1m... Add other things.. That list go near 4m or 5m
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Estellie: 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2019
I don't even see the relevance of this bride price tradition. Just a means of extortion...

Left to me, this mumu tradition will be abolished... undecided

A wife is a second half not a property to be bought...
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Drhighchief11: 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
Make I no lie this list some men go happily pay for an akwa ibom lady or a calabar lady.
Sweet kpekus...... Present sir.
Hard working...... Present sir.
Solid cooking....... Present sir
Overly caring.........present sir
Thick Yansh......... Present sir.
Solid body............ Present sir
Good manners..... Very present sir
Respect for husband... Present sir.

What else does a man want. You think say na small thing dey make aboki chop plenty koboko because he wan marry? Once you know the value of wetin you want you can go to any length to acquire that thing. We sef know how we starve ourselves to buy that our special car, house or phone. If she is great she is worth it.

Unlike some ladies wey I no fit pay ordinary stick of cigar for.
Na tear rubber?
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by YorubaPrince: 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2019
Everything in the SE and SS na pure disgust! Thank God I'm not from that jungle. grin Savages!
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by kelvindj98: 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
Frankest20:
It is true but the woman has forever been sold including the corpse
I swear. The husband can just decide to be beating her just for the sake of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) / Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.