Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State (79836 Views)

Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by pryme(m): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
Make I no lie this list some men go happily pay for an akwa ibom lady or a calabar lady.
Sweet kpekus...... Present sir.
Hard working...... Present sir.
Solid cooking....... Present sir
Overly caring.........present sir
Thick Yansh......... Present sir.
Solid body............ Present sir
Good manners..... Very present sir
Respect for husband... Present sir.

What else does a man want. You think say na small thing dey make aboki chop plenty koboko because he wan marry? Once you know the value of wetin you want you can go to any length to acquire that thing. We sef know how we starve ourselves to buy that our special car, house or phone. If she is great she is worth it.

Unlike some ladies wey I no fit pay ordinary stick of cigar for.

Another sweet lie.
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Khalidase83(m): 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2019
See list for tokunbo o! What if she's brand new?
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Ndipe(m): 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
That's inexcusable.

paix:
That's why most men resort to wife battery. Considering what they had passed through.
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by olong1(m): 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
[

Lol funny u...quote author=obiekunie2 post=84439103]everything there is not even up to 1.5million!

very cheap price for a human lady.

Can i buy two at once?[/quote]
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by gr8child(m): 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
All this is just phase 1 of the extortion. You'll start providing for her extended family as if you don't have your own life to build.

1 Like

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Tonytonic(m): 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2019
GOFRONT:
Having paid for the aforementioned items, On the long run, what has she to Offer??

I hope her initial beautiful bady shape and figure will remain attractive after giving birth to One or two??

Well, as for me, If I must marry from Akwaibom state, na to lookout for a lady wen no get Papa, Mama, paternal grandparents, maternal grandparents, I make sure there are No youths in da community, There can be children around sha...Oh yea, I have bought Fifa football for them several times Everywhere I go, Biskit n Minerals no be wahala....
Kai hahahaha
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by AljaanIVQ007(m): 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
She fit even worth am if she be virgin with Wisdom.
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by AljaanIVQ007(m): 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
She fit even worth am if she be virgin with wisdom.
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by paix(m): 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ndipe:
That's inexcusable.

Na stress
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by nlPoster: 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
zealadjay:
**scary picture**

Very scary.
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Blissbath(f): 10:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
daddytime:
I wouldn't mind for an Akwa Ibom babe.
wow! gud to read
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Blissbath(f): 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
Make I no lie this list some men go happily pay for an akwa ibom lady or a calabar lady.

What else does a man want. You think say na small thing dey make aboki chop plenty koboko because he wan marry? Once you know the value of wetin you want you can go to any length to acquire that thing. We sef know how we starve ourselves to buy that our special car, house or phone. If she is great she is worth it.

wow! but dat list is not applicable to Oda LGA
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Blissbath(f): 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
platido:
This is 21st century. Where everyone eyes is open...in Akwa Ibom Annang tribe used high their bride price...which after everything you paid will include A Lister Engine, and A lady's bike which alone is half a million...but today every tribe in the state gets equals bride proce...which is arguably and very mild to pay....

In fact some parents even contribution to the success of the marriage cos after the party the real marriage starts. So i proudly say of you're dating any of our girls which you intend to marry forget the list you saw ther...come in we accept you with open arms and support you also..

Akwa Ibom the best place to marry a good, gorgeous, good looking, God fearing lady.

GOD BLESS AKWA IBOM STATE!
very true bro... thanks

1 Like

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Blissbath(f): 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
[b][/b]
ernieboy:
how is it 1.2 that is just the items, the ceremony proper is another cost, but I doubt of f this list is real.
money for father in law - 500000 WHAT!
it is not real
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Blissbath(f): 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
noisy45:
I get one akwa ibom babe for my hand. She go tey no marriage from me
mbokk eyan eka mmi
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Blissbath(f): 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
cookingsoul:
unfortunately d list is 100%correct but its worth it on my wife cooking alone.i no regret am but nah negotiation sha but at least u go pay 90 something percent of d list after negotiation.akwa ibom elders dey drink ogogoro like fish so make sure palmi nd ogogoro dey standby.my inlaws dey take care of me wella so its worth d hassle
wow
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Blissbath(f): 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ndipe:
Subject to negotiation but this is excessive. I am from Akwa Ibom and our brideprice isnt expensive
true
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Blissbath(f): 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
Verami:
Am looking for a husband ooooo please. God please answer my prayers
He will
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Mhizdew: 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2019
anochuko01:
Useless in-laws.

Except they know that the guy can afford it without thinking twice. If not, whosoever came up with this list is an animal.
My dear forget about if the guy can afford it or not, list like this are usually typed and photocopies are made so what's given to Mr A is also same as Mr B's.
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by calabardick(m): 11:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
Shibaraba:

Mention them......
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by calabardick(m): 11:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
This is how it started till it get to the point of multimillion proposal.
The most annoying thing is that the bride will come and claim innocent, telling you DONT MIND THOSE MY EVIL UNCLES.

I guess the lady na virgin?
Nsuto itut? Ubok Abasi!

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Daddyboy21: 12:28am On Nov 29, 2019
I am From Akwaibom. The state is calm, cool and beautiful. One Word for the Husband. Run for your life

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by xalley(m): 12:29am On Nov 29, 2019
Shibaraba:

,am sure u don't know what and who you are referring to,pls put some
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by ddeola: 2:09am On Nov 29, 2019
And una go dey complain say dem no marry dem dey do ashawo ! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

She be supermarket ?

This exploitation MUST stop.
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by chijokz(m): 2:30am On Nov 29, 2019
Shibaraba:

My brother..you hit the nail on the head. I'll gladly pay for that list..I've dated both an Akwa Ibom and Calabar babes and honestly they are worth it.
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by MASTERMIND04(m): 6:08am On Nov 29, 2019
Birdeyeview:
List of items even the bride's father cannot afford for his wife
LOL
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by sisisioge: 6:11am On Nov 29, 2019
The babe in question must be:

1. At least 6 ft tall
2. Have at least Ph.d in Statistics or Spinal Science
3. Must be able to turn some unusual tricks in bed but definitely a vaagin.
4. Must have a master's degree in hospitality studies
5. Must have won Miss Nigeria at least once before

Welcome home maami...we will rally round our brother to marry you grin

1 Like

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by uchewilliam18: 6:47am On Nov 29, 2019
Shibaraba:

Please shut the f**k up.
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Seyilexy(m): 7:01am On Nov 29, 2019
Plead:
Everything on the list cost more than 1.2m Just to marry !
I thought people said South east is the only place this fvckery happens ? Is akwa ibom in the south east?

Isn’t this archaic and heartless? After seeing this list will you be angry if the man start treating the wife like property tomorrow?

Imagine after spending more than 1.2m to marry your wife and the rest you’ll still spend on wedding etc then the wife start misbehaving at home grin
. honestly is far more than 1.2m is close to 3m
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by ogawisdom(m): 7:11am On Nov 29, 2019
2 jars of Kai Kai for father in law

Na his liver go suffer am sad
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by ImaIma1(f): 7:15am On Nov 29, 2019
anochuko01:
Useless in-laws.

Except they know that the guy can afford it without thinking twice. If not, whosoever came up with this list is an animal.

Just a greedy lot. Carton of Amerian honey, 2 dozens of underwear. He just used his shopping list as marriage list and things he has always wanted to buy for his wife. Things he cannot afford himself.

It's mostly the poor that act this way. They see marrying off their daughters as an opportunity to make stupid demands.
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by ImaIma1(f): 7:23am On Nov 29, 2019
wamide042:
The funny thing is that the list may look too much but the items there cost less that what it seems to be...
I remember when i wanted to marry my beautiful wife.. when the list was brought i almost fainted so my wife and decided to go to their local market
I swear i felt like buying double of those items on the list...
50 litres of palm wine cost about one thousand two hundred... and some other things....
Marrying my Light skinned Esan sweetheart is the best decision i have made in my life.... and i never regretted it..
Four years down the line we still dey do like new found love..

Many of those things on the list should not be there...2 dozens of underwear, original wristwatch, carton of Amerian honey...what have these things got to do with a wedding?

I am akwaibom and married. I would have sparked for my family seriously if the list was outrageous. But they were not trying to get rich on my head.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) / Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.