Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean (79874 Views)

Nigerian Navy Rescues Ghanaian Fishermen In The Ocean Near Dangote Port, Lekki / ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by SamzackD(m): 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
VICTOR4LYF:

Humans have invented machines that withstand the pressure of the deepest part of the ocean.

Here enlighten yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKXvdyNz6L8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHEbdotlcFo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaErPyEnDvk
Sources for this particular video
https://sites.google.com/view/sources-deep-sea/
Those machines have limits, under certain depths they'll implode,
the depths of certain seas were measured through sonography (bouncing sound waves to determine how deep it will go), because doing so physically would be impossible.

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by danot1030: 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
Carbon2Oxide:

Don't be a kid

80% of the ocean is yet to be explored. Do you know what that means? Do you know the earth is covered with 70% of water

Methuselah, try post one to three pictures of the sea creatures that NaeGeoWild has never shown us so we kids can gain experience from the exploration of your old age.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by voltron14: 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
GoldenJAT:
Look here young man!! Take ur time to go through my posts and you will c I don't exchange banter with just any one. One last word for you, always strive to learn and quit being MYOPIC. A thousand things exist that humans don't know of.

Shut up.

You've never been anywhere and have no experience with anything.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by voltron14: 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ishilove:

Ohhhh. A real life sailor.

Geophysicist.

Not all these wannabes.
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by xamuell: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
Noah13:
Stuffs like these just makes one wonder. They haven't even unravelled the planet and its mysteries, yet they are exploring space.
some are exploring land and others space. Division of labour.

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by GoldenJAT(m): 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
voltron14:

Shut up.
You've never been anywhere and have no experience with anything.
LOL! No vex. My write up touch u abi??
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by introvertme: 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
Nigerians love fables. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Kubernetes: 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
vincentjk:

My jackpot? I don't think. It may be my end rather.

Someone sent me a pm never to say a word about what i wrote up there to anyone here with reasons. i saw this coming

Who is the someone.Its this a cult forum or something

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by voltron14: 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
GoldenJAT:
LOL! No vex. My write up touch u abi??

No.

But my dislike for an ignoramus who would do anything to distribute his ignorance would not allow me keep quiet.

You are ignorant.

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by VICTOR4LYF(m): 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
SamzackD:

Those machines have limits, under certain depths they'll implode,
the depths of certain seas were measured through sonography (bouncing sound waves to determine how deep it will go), because doing so physically would be impossible.
Did u actually watch the 3 videos I posted?
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by AmuRubber(m): 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
TLION:
. There was a time when the white came to our land

There did some magic that I don’t know so as to steal the mermaid... that was when the mermaid stopped coming out. one among the white woman who came to steal the mermaid wasn’t able to go back after the incident
the mermaid made her stay there and worship her now the white woman is there till today worshiping the mermaid and to crown it all she now speaks Yoruba sef becomes the a savant for the mermaid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Joystark(f): 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
freshupdates:
That’s completely the truth cause for example the biggest tortoise can be found in the sea so as the biggest snake.....By the way, I help gain access to your partner’s WhatsApp Account remotely without touching his/her phone, even if he/she lives far away from you. I will send you my tutorial for free but if you can’t go through the stress of doing it yourself then you can pay for my service 3k. if you need this WhatsApp me 081,05,08,21,36

If you now hack into the account and find what you're looking for, what next?

Maybe we'll read, "Wife kills husband, after reading his WhatsApp messages" .

As if humans are not under enough pressure already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Joystark(f): 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
So mami water dey ugly? shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by noble2faith(m): 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
vincentjk:

Okay send me your WhatsApp number. I'll send you some pictures and a short video

Make I send u mine.

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Powersurge: 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
SKhanmi:
Whatever we know of sea life is quite minuscule. Imagine what could be under. There? Animals & things probably thought to be extinct or myth. Not to mention other types of intelligent life forms. I once stumbled on a report of a US submarine that disappeared, was said to have been captured by beings under the sea,very detailed info. Saw it as a joke.
Unfortunately that was around 2008/09. Tried searching for it again recently, shit's been wiped out like it never existed. Google is now hiding info.

As a young boy in a fishing village, I had the "privilege" (don't know if I want to do that again) to sleep at sea. Of not in a ship. but in a bigger canoe-like boat (with 40 Yamaha board engine). I didn't sea scary creatures. But if one want to REALLY experience peace and true loneliness at the same time, you need to do that. Massive body of endless water. The moonlight penetrated so deep into the water beyond the depth my eyes could see. As a young fish boy, I have seen big shark before. I mean sharks longer than 10m in length. But it was another kettle of fish altogether seeing big fishes swimming underneath your "small" boat in the middle of nowhere.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by 616autos: 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
voltron14:

Ok.

Look for this photo anywhere you can find it on the internet.

grin
i used to see this creature too often enroute to camroun just Before mabatta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by OlawaleBammie: 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
Korllami007:
More..

Everything I see here are pepper soup entourages, notin more..
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by 616autos: 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2019
AlphaStyles:
I no get time to Dy find ur touch light
Photo
if you are onboard nd see this creature yu will pee in yur trouser light from that creature goes too damn far more than 100km.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by AlphaStyles(m): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
616autos:
if you are onboard nd see this creature yu will pee in yur trouser light from that creature goes too damn far more than 100km.
which light from which creature?
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by hermesprogidy(m): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
You people should quit with these bullshit stories of mermaids. Why do black people fall over when it comes to myths? Everyone saying mermaids are real, either youbshow us pictures and videos or shut the EFF up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Streetgent: 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
vincentjk:

No consequences just that it isn't something to talk about in a forum like this. For example, have you ever seen someone that dines with occultic men revealing things about them openly just because he isn't one? It doesn't work that way.

It's not really a secret but are meant for real men with heart, not for every man.

There are also benefits, a mermaid could make you get rich, I mean very rich but I'm not rich. I once took a man 5yrs older than I'm with me last year around 8pm and he ran back screaming upon sighting one, He was an atheist but later converted.

I shouldn't be saying all these here, like i said before, Email me then we can talk
Can I email you, I want to know more about this sad
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by hermesprogidy(m): 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
Powersurge:

As a young boy in a fishing village, I had the "privilege" (don't know if I want to do that again) to sleep at sea. Of not in a ship. but in a bigger canoe-like boat (with 40 Yamaha board engine). I didn't sea scary creatures. But if one want to REALLY experience peace and true loneliness at the same time, you need to do that. Massive body of endless water. The moonlight penetrated so deep into the water beyond the depth my eyes could see. As a young fish boy, I have seen big shark before. I mean sharks longer than 10m in length. But it was another kettle of fish altogether seeing big fishes swimming underneath your "small" boat in the middle of nowhere.
This makes sense. True story, but you will definitely find people with similar experience, but add that they saw a mermaid and it ate pepper soup with them. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Streetgent: 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
vincentjk:

Okay send me your WhatsApp number. I'll send you some pictures and a short video
I'll like them too, please 08137257423,thanks
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by oonix(f): 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
euromilion:

Which government are you talking about? Do you Mean African government?
They know nothing.
...Jon snow

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
vincentjk:

Send for me too
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by weareok(m): 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
vincentjk:

bros I will kindly like to know more
Elamahfawaz@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Edygrin(m): 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
hermesprogidy:
You people should quit with these bullshit stories of mermaids. Why do black people fall over when it comes to myths? Everyone saying mermaids are real, either youbshow us pictures and videos or shut the EFF up.
I've really tried not to weigh into this argument. Asking for pictures of mermaids is like asking for pictures of angels or other heavenly beings. These are supernatural beings, it's hard to believe without evidence I know, i was once doubting this but now I know.

7 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by kechywillz(m): 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
They've got something's we are yet to discover as a living being
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by 1Sharon(f): 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
GoldenJAT:
Look here young man!! Take ur time to go through my posts and you will c I don't exchange banter with just any one. One last word for you, always strive to learn and quit being MYOPIC. A thousand things exist that humans don't know of.

Yep. Aliens exist

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by 1Sharon(f): 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
Edygrin:
I've really tried not to weigh into this argument. Asking for pictures of mermaids is like asking for pictures of angels or other heavenly beings. These are supernatural beings, it's hard to believe without evidence I know, i was once doubting this but now I know.

And how do you know?

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Ishilove: 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
voltron14:

Geophysicist.

Not all these wannabes.
That's a real technical career. When I think of Geophysics my mind flies straight to Jurassic Park. embarassed grin

You will agree that although some of these stories seem far fetched, there are mysteries out there in the vast bodies of seemingly endless oceans...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Silas6(m): 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ishilove:

Ohhhh. A real life sailor.

Don't mind that little brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1 / Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) / How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.