Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean (79868 Views)

Nigerian Navy Rescues Ghanaian Fishermen In The Ocean Near Dangote Port, Lekki / ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Silas6(m): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
Jeezuzpick:

According to Greek mythology, the creatures you saw are naiads.....they live in fresh water.

Mer people (mermen and mermaids) live in the seas.

They are quite different.

I am a Christian, and I know the Bible talks about other creations apart from us humans, so my mind is not closed about this.

God alone knows all.

You don't even know the meaning of the word "naiads "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by anochuko01(m): 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
1Sharon:

So do you accept islam as truth?
Are you okay? Next you'll ask if Buddhism, witchcraft, Judaism, Rastafaria etc are true because I acknowledge their existence.

Abeg shift.

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by 1Sharon(f): 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
anochuko01:

Are you okay? Next you'll ask if Buddhism, witchcraft, Judaism, Rastafaria etc are true because I acknowledge their existence.

Abeg shift.

You don't believe they are true do you? That's shows you're a hypocrite.

Why should I believe some "personal experiences" over others?

Why should believe what YOU say is true over others?
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Baltazarcus(m): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
vincentjk:

Okay send me your WhatsApp number. I'll send you some pictures and a short video

Hello, here is my whatsapp no 07065332559.
I would like to know more about this mermaid of a thing. Dm pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Edygrin(m): 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
1Sharon:

And how do you know?
through experience..
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by 1Sharon(f): 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
Edygrin:
through experience..

That's not good enough dear. Many ppl in this life have experiences. Do you believe them all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Harbeeorlar(m): 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
Go to elders in Oguta in Imo State, they will confirm to you that mermaid and merman does exist
fk001:
Okay okay I only believed two description that he made.

The 8 eyed creature is likely to be octapus.

The creature that sounds like 50 speakers is likely to be whale.

Mermaid doesn't exist, Christopher Columbus lied to us that he had seen mermaid during one of his voyage to America, but it was a lie. He failed to prove it.
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by vincentjk(m): 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
1Sharon:

You don't believe they are true do you? That's shows you're a hypocrite.

Why should I believe some "personal experiences" over others?

Why should believe what YOU say is true over others?

I'm interested in what you've been saying here hence why i said you should send me your number, I want to show it to you not the others

After showing you the 2 pictures and a short video. You won't sleep this night at all rather dreams and nightmares would take over your nights

Then I'd call and console you. You sound like a little girl

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
1Sharon:

Just read your bible and pray unceasingly
That I do most often, simply answer me; where did U see them,simply prove what U said.
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Horus(m): 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2019

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Deandean: 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
oonix:
...Jon snow

My best line on GoT....u know nothing jon snow

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by 1Sharon(f): 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
vincentjk:

I'm interested in what you've been saying here hence why i said you should send me your number, I want to show it to you not the others

After showing you the 2 pictures and a short video. You won't sleep this night at all rather dreams and nightmares would take over your nights

Why can't you just post it here for all to see??

Let everybody here learn.
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by 1Sharon(f): 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
Horus:

Beautiful. Love how they have their real hair

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
AlphaStyles:
all of them know but act mute to such matters

Haha,they know nothing.The only people that know something that I dont know are the KGB,MI4,MI5,MI6,CIA/NASA and Vatican all others are bunch of Puppets and fools.

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by 1Sharon(f): 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
goldony:

That I do most often, simply answer me; where did U see them,simply prove what U said.

The one who I serve in heaven revealed all to me
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Legendguru: 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
Oh
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by vincentjk(m): 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
1Sharon:

Why can't you just post it here for all to see??

Let everybody here learn.

These are rare pictures which aren't found on google/net no matter how you surf. The government know about these things very well but keeps hiding anything pertaining it from the public and you want me to upload these pictures here for the public? Even the mods would take them down immediately.

With the way you're sounding seems you'd upload them here if i should show them to you which I won't like. People don't have to see it, they are not on my phone rather i uploaded them to Google drive for safety.

Talking about the other creature which the twitter guys mentioned in his post, there are creatures you don't see on TV even the Natgeo wild know much about them but dare not post a thing about them.

There's a deep wide hole-like pit located in the north Pacific ocean which arguably is the deepest point on earth, scientists confirmed that there are creatures living inside there which are not fish you see on TV. Sharks, whales, octopus etc... Won't survive in there even for a minute because the force of gravity in there is unimaginable.

The only creature believed to exist there is a type of shark known to be extinct (megalodon). There are other creatures which exist inside that place which no one knows, the name of that hole is mariana trench

I guess you haven't heard about these??

Well believe what you want my dear, have a good day

7 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by lastchild: 9:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
fk001:
Okay okay I only believed two description that he made.

The 8 eyed creature is likely to be octapus.

The creature that sounds like 50 speakers is likely to be whale.

Mermaid doesn't exist, Christopher Columbus lied to us that he had seen mermaid during one of his voyage to America, but it was a lie. He failed to prove it.
lol... Am laughing at your mermaid don't exist theory, if I should release my own footage of life experience no one will stand

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by 1Sharon(f): 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
vincentjk:

These are rare pictures which aren't found on google/net no matter how you surf. The government know about these things very well but keeps hiding anything pertaining it from the public and you want me to upload these pictures here for the public? Even the mods would take them down immediately.

With the way you're sounding seems you'd upload them here if i should show them to you which I won't like. People don't have to see it, they are not on my phone rather i uploaded them to my drive for safety.

Talking about the other creature which the twitter guys mentioned in his post, there are creatures you don't see on TV even the Natgeo wild know much about them but dare not post a thing about them.

There's a deep wide hole-like pit located in the north Pacific ocean which arguably is the deepest point on earth, scientists confirmed that there are creatures living inside there which are not fish you see on TV. Sharks, whales, octopus etc... Won't survive in there even for a minute because the force of gravity in there is unimaginable.

The only creature believed to exist there is a type of shark known to be extinct (megalodon). There are other creatures which exist inside that place which no one knows, the name of that hole is mariana trench

How about you put the picture on your Dp right now?

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Earth2: 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
vincentjk:

No consequences just that it isn't something to talk about in a forum like this. For example, have you ever seen someone that dines with occultic men revealing things about them openly just because he isn't one? It doesn't work that way.

It's not really a secret but are meant for real men with heart, not for every man.

There are also benefits, a mermaid could make you get rich, I mean very rich but I'm not rich. I once took a man 5yrs older than I'm with me last year around 8pm and he ran back screaming upon sighting one, He was an atheist but later converted.

I shouldn't be saying all these here, like i said before, Email me then we can talk
Pls when next u Interact with mermaids or merman pls can u tell them to help us cure sickness and diseases with thier supernatural powers?.thank u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by GoldenJAT(m): 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
voltron14:

No.

But my dislike for an ignoramus who would do anything to distribute his ignorance would not allow me keep quiet.

You are ignorant.
At this juncture! I finally give up on ur brain. It is non-existent. God created you with one, but as with some humans, yours had never been used and I doubt it will ever be put to use. Show these comments to ur kids and watch their reactions carefully. You will see bitterness and disappointment written all over them, as to how such a nonentity could have fathered them. One more thing voltron14! I honoured you by exchanging words with you, and at this point... It's quite unfortunate that same had been withdrawn from you. Your brain may still yet work. Endeavour to put it to good use.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by AlphaStyles(m): 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
euromilion:

Haha,they know nothing.The only people that know something that I dont know are the KGB,MI4,MI5,CIA/NASA and Vatican all others are bunch of Puppets and fools.
u underestimate African Government

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
lastchild:
lol... Am laughing at your mermaid don't exist theory, if I should release my own footage of life experience no one will stand

I remembered you and your spiritual wife story few yrs ago,how are you now buddy?
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Osasmd: 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
voltron14:

Ok.

Look for this photo anywhere you can find it on the internet.

grin
This pic almost gave me the creep.i feel somehow abt unexplainable things like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by vincentjk(m): 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
lastchild:

Baffles me how they stand on what they have no idea about though i believe most are kids tho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
AlphaStyles:
u underestimate African Government

They know nothing on a global scale,yes they dabble into juju and etc,those things only exist in ones mind.

My five years old son always said to me that dad if you can't see it,touch it,feel it ,then it doesn't exit.

Am happy for you for believing in your government.if I may ask you who is the government?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by DAVIDMOE(m): 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
vincentjk:

With the way you're sounding seems you'd upload them here if i should show them to you which I won't like. People don't have to see it, they are not on my phone rather i uploaded them to Google drive for safety.

i need to see this pictures ozioko797@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by AlphaStyles(m): 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
euromilion:

They know nothing on a global scale,yes they dabble into juju and etc,those things only exist in ones mind.

My five years old son always said to me that dad if you can't see it,touch it,feel it ,then it doesn't exit.

Am happy for you for believing in your government.if I may ask you who is the government?
they know but won't say anything because foreign government would warn them not to most foreign agencies are in Africa so if something unusual comes up they are the first people on the scenes to investigate it

They just find a way to mute African Government

And if u can't see something it doesn't mean it doesn't exist the world is huge the universe is huge the water in our planets is huge and very deep

Nobody knows what is down there and nobody can tell what is out there in space

What I can tell u is
1 humans are not the only ones alive in the whole universe we have other strange things that are out there but move up secretly

The reason they thrive is because humans have assumed that they don't exist and once u assume that something doesn't exist u won't find it or put in effort to find it

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Osasmd: 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
akinjojo1234:

Men that Book of Enoch bro, I am still in shock shocked
Guy tell me something abt am abeg.i tried reading the book of moses but the contents of that book is full of rituals all u must do in the middle of the night(scary as hell), i needed to speak to Jehovah.

Have u ever thought that there could be a particular kind of language u could use to speak to god and u we'll get his attention immediately?. jst my thought Sha.
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by lastchild: 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
vincentjk:

No consequences just that it isn't something to talk about in a forum like this. For example, have you ever seen someone that dines with occultic men revealing things about them openly just because he isn't one? It doesn't work that way.

It's not really a secret but are meant for real men with heart, not for every man.

There are also benefits, a mermaid could make you get rich, I mean very rich but I'm not rich. I once took a man 5yrs older than I'm with me last year around 8pm and he ran back screaming upon sighting one, He was an atheist but later converted.

I shouldn't be saying all these here, like i said before, Email me then we can talk
why would you want anyone to email you? Say whatever you want to say here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by CaveAdullam: 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
vincentjk:

sharon1 this might be an opportunity you have being waiting for, why not experiment this claims of vincentjk? At least we trust you to open a thread and tell us about your experience.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Osasmd: 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
euromilion:

Which government are you talking about?
Do you Mean African government?

They know nothing.
Lolz

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell / Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) / How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.