Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? (6718 Views)

If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? / Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? / MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
franklingud:
My bro ask them ooo!

All they have is empty brain. And expired pvssy. Nothing more.
You attract your kind.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
Preshy561 where have you been Sis?
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
domino4211:
It depends on the man as our tastes and personalities are different...
For me,I don't consider material things from a lady to be important to me...
With that said,she must be very loyal, emotional and submissive.
She must love sex,cos I love sex and my preeq is never on break.
She doesn't need to know how to cook,I will cook for her,I enjoy doing it and people work for me so I'll have all the time in the world for her...
So in a nutshell..Emotionality,loyalty,sexuality..
Thats all.
Are you handsome? Bring your finger and let me put a ring on it grin
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Goddeywithme: 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
chigoizie7:
If I have a car, she must bring a car along too.

If I have a house, she must as well have one too.

If I have a good job, she must as well be working too.

If I am smart and intelligent, she must also be smart and intelligent too.

If I bring my pricck, she must also bring her pusssy too, after all, na both of us the sex go sweet when we Bleep.

If I bring a good character and manners, she must too.

If I am respectful to her, she must also be respectful too.

If I must bring money for family upkeep, she too must.

Marriage is a partnership.

You see all those things I wrote up there? Those are what an average Nigerian young woman expects from a man, but will not be willing to reciprocate on all that.

The only thing she does and also thinks that you owe her the world for doing such is .

If she is cleaning the house, I must also be expected to do so.

If she is cooking, I must also cook.

But what do I know? I am just an average Nigerian man who strives to be a better husband and father to my future kids. And if that future wife can not atleast do upto 70% of all I am expected to do as a man, she better get lost.

Na only feminists I wan make them quote me if they must.

As for others, thunder will fire anyone that quotes me and talk trash.

Apart from the thunder joke u added at the end, every thing u said here is excellent. This is how I wish most Nigerian youths will be thinking. Women shout equality only when it comes to rights, BUT NOT RESPONSIBILITIES.

I believe in equality of the sexes. Equality of rights, and equality of responsibilities

4 Likes

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
chigoizie7:
If I have a car, she must bring a car along too.

If I have a house, she must as well have one too.

If I have a good job, she must as well be working too.

If I am smart and intelligent, she must also be smart and intelligent too.

If I bring my pricck, she must also bring her pusssy too, after all, na both of us the sex go sweet when we Bleep.

If I bring a good character and manners, she must too.

If I am respectful to her, she must also be respectful too.

If I must bring money for family upkeep, she too must.

Marriage is a partnership.

You see all those things I wrote up there? Those are what an average Nigerian young woman expects from a man, but will not be willing to reciprocate on all that.

The only thing she does and also thinks that you owe her the world for doing such is .

If she is cleaning the house, I must also be expected to do so.

If she is cooking, I must also cook.

But what do I know? I am just an average Nigerian man who strives to be a better husband and father to my future kids. And if that future wife can not atleast do upto 70% of all I am expected to do as a man, she better get lost.

Na only feminists I wan make them quote me if they must.

As for others, thunder will fire anyone that quotes me and talk trash.
Na your type dey end up with liability and even dey beg to put the tip inside. grin. Mouth too much!

1 Like

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Preshy561(f): 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ariza:
Preshy561 where have you been Sis?
Been around sis.
Work stress and all that smiley

How are you?
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by loswhite(m): 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
RentedReality:
Only one thing

The reason you married her wink
lol... afterall you have the reason she decided to marry you
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by domino4211(m): 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
funmisticqueen:
so are you married?
No.. In love though. Will be soon.
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by domino4211(m): 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ariza:
Are you handsome? Bring your finger and let me put a ring on it grin
Lol..
I am...
But I'm in love with someone I wanna marry soon.
I'm sorry.
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
domino4211:

Lol..
I am...
But I'm in love with someone I wanna marry soon.
I'm sorry.
Awwwww you broke my heart! I'm in Sifia pains right now. sad cry
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
Preshy561:
Been around sis. Work stress and all that smiley
How are you?
Oh! thought as much. I'm good too, welcome back.
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Preshy561(f): 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ariza:
Oh! thought as much. I'm good too, welcome back.
Lol. Thanks sis.

Why did you deactivate your ML?
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by domino4211(m): 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ariza:
Awwwww you broke my heart! I'm in Sifia pains right now. sad cry
Don't be..
Every nice dude has his own problems..
My sexuality is no joke..
And my jealousy is off the charts.
And I've only met one girl who can keep up with these and who possesses the qualities I mentioned..
Hell, she loves it when I fuss about her flirting with her male friends and not coming back home on time from work.. grin
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Geminita1(f): 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
etrange:
Who says a man must have a car and a house before marriage? undecided
Lo what a foolish question.

Don't enter 2020 with this crap mentality o.
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Geminita1(f): 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
emmydiamon:
A woman must ave a good character and know how to cook and respect elders, not selfie girls.
Gbam.
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Geminita1(f): 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
etrange:

Well, such ladies should also ensure they come into the marriage with material things like a decent job to support the man...
smh
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
domino4211:

Don't be..
Every nice dude has his own problems..
My sexuality is no joke..
And my jealousy is off the charts.
And I've only met one girl who can keep up with these and who possesses the qualities I mentioned..
Hell, she loves it when I fuss about her flirting with her male friends and not coming back home on time from work.. grin
grin grin grin . There's always someone to take one's craziness. I was only joking anyway.
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Grandlord: 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
I don't know why most naija women aren't encouraged to own properties in their name.

Where I come from women are strong and empowered. My grandmama and grandaunts all owned lands and houses in their names. My mama and aunts all have their own properties, both inherited and bought.

I've got older sisters and cousins who are kicking ass in business and career and can't be broke. Strong women. I'm so proud of them. cool

3 Likes

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Geminita1(f): 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
Designerdollars:
Big boobs, big ass, intact virginity, fine face,
good cooking/domestic skills and most importantly, she must be submissive! undecided

Post edit:she should be slightly educated too. I find extremely educated female's unattractive, repulsive and intimidating sad angry
I don't want to be competing with woman wey i marry put for house undecided
Finally, someone says what is in the heart of men. Not surprised the comment only has one like cos men are great pretenders.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
Preshy561:
Lol. Thanks sis.
Why did you deactivate your ML?
Too much dramagrin
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by NaijaProxyBase: 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
If a lady insists on all that, then she must also be a virgin and of good character.
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Preshy561(f): 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ariza:
Too much dramagrin
Lool.
Abi, no wonder the females here have disappeared.
Kids have taken over this place.

Have a blissful Sunday, sis. smiley
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Geminita1(f): 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
Grandlord:
I don't know why most naija women aren't encouraged to own properties in their name.

Where I come from women are strong and empowered. My grandmama and grandaunts all owned lands and houses in their names. My mama and aunts all have their own properties, both inherited and bought.

I've got older sisters and cousins who are kicking ass in business and career and can't be broke. Strong women. I'm so proud of them. cool
Marry from your place and leave naija women alone. We are not strong, independent and all those manipulative qualities lazy men use to flatter women. We are princesses not warriors. We prefer our men doing the heavy job, we just want to be women. Leave us like that.

6 Likes

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
Preshy561:
Lool. Abi, no wonder the females here have disappeared. Kids have taken over this place.
Have a blissful Sunday, sis. smiley
I tell you Sis. Same here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Preshy561(f): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
Geminita1:
Marry from your place and leave naija women alone. We are not strong, independent and all those manipulative qualities lazy men use to flatter women. We are princesses not warriors. We prefer our men doing the heavy job, we just want to be women. Leave us like that.
grin that's why we are called Oriaku(wealth eaters)

Don't mind the lazy boy. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by mimimile93: 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
donstan18:
Virginity. Her virginity must be intact. That's what a lady must have to grant her the qualifications of choosing the kind of man she wants.

You have no right as a non-virgin lady to set standard for the kind of man you want.
what's so special about virginity?

1 Like

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by calmG(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
domino4211:
It depends on the man as our tastes and personalities are different...
For me,I don't consider material things from a lady to be important to me...
With that said,she must be very loyal, emotional and submissive.
She must love sex,cos I love sex and my preeq is never on break.
She doesn't need to know how to cook,I will cook for her,I enjoy doing it and people work for me so I'll have all the time in the world for her...
So in a nutshell..Emotionality,loyalty,sexuality..
Thats all.
Oya wake up!!! ...your dream is over grin
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Geminita1(f): 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
Preshy561:

grin that's why we are called Oriaku(wealth eaters)

Don't mind the lazy boy. grin
Exactly lazy men have to be kept in their place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Preshy561(f): 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
Geminita1:
Exactly lazy men have to be kept in their place.
Lol.
Seconded. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Alexaonfleek: 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
Geminita1:
Seconded

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
Grandlord:

Women aren't encouraged because the society limits them to be a receiver/dumping site in Nigeria. In Nigeria, there is a boundary to how far women can go, how much they can own or do. Those who have been able to break free are labelled with all sort of names, their wealth questioned and their success stories are met with inhumane responses like "Na kitchen she go end"

Some Nigerian men if not most won't settle with an independent or rich women, to them she would be arrogant, unsubmissive and uncontrollable.And one is left to wonder why these men are power freaks and egoistic. Not that I blame these men though, remove money from their relationships, most have nothing to offer so how would such man be with a woman who has in abundance? Forget what you read here Sir , most comments are pure lies! A typical Nigerian guy want a woman who has nothing to offer than the hole between her legs.Anything other than that will be too much for him to handle.

3 Likes

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Grandlord: 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
Geminita1:
Don't you think this mentality would be detrimental to your kids and even your aged parents who depend on you? Or aren't you enlightened enough to know that you'd have people who will depend on you for care and that it is your responsibility to stand up for them.

What if your man dies? loses his job? gets ill? Those poor kids suffer?

Are you comfortable letting your man care for your aged seniors?

Are you saying the girl child is worthless as regards this aspects? Thankfully I have role models of who a strong woman should be. They're my queens, higher than princesses. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Taught Her This And Since Then She Has Been Grateful To Me (pics) / Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. / My Morning Sex Desire (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.