Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? (6746 Views)

If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? / Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? / MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by chigoizie7(m): 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ariza:
Na your type dey end up with liability and even dey beg to put the tip inside. grin. Mouth too much!

You misunderstood my message.

I mentioned feminists in that post.

That is what should be expected of every feminist to do before getting married.

But in a normal African marriage, it is not like that. A man is the head of the family, a woman is only the helper and I so much believe in that normal African marriage type.

In as much as I want a good and respectful wife. Of what NEED will it be for her to come with a house when I already have one?

Of what NEED will it be for her to have a car when I already have one for us?

Of what NEED will it be for her to be a must that she is gainfully employed when what I am making from mine will be enough for us? I am not saying that she shouldn’t work ooh, but it is never a must for me, even if she does, let it be that she is doing it for herself, if she contributes to the family upkeep, fine, I won’t say no.

I mean, why would I be hustling so hard and at the end of the day expect her to share bills with me?

I will do my part as an African man, and my wife will do her part as an African woman that is in an African marriage.

My initial post is what a man should demand when dealing with a feminist who demands for equality in as aspect of life.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by chigoizie7(m): 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
Goddeywithme:

Apart from the thunder joke u added at the end, every thing u said here is excellent. This is how I wish most Nigerian youths will be thinking. Women shout equality only when it comes to rights, BUT NOT RESPONSIBILITIES.

I believe in equality of the sexes. Equality of rights, and equality of responsibilities

Thank you for understanding my post.

Nevertheless, as an African man, I still believe in our normal African marriage system.

I only wrote that for our feminists who clamour for equality but run away when it comes to responsibilities.

As for the thunder part, I really do not have strength for some senseless mentions. It has always worked for me.
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by etrange: 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
Geminita1:
smh

Mind sharing your own opinion?
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by etrange: 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
Geminita1:
Lo what a foolish question.

Don't enter 2020 with this crap mentality o.

Instead of you to offer your opinion on the subject, you go around insulting people. How empty can you be?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Grandlord: 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ariza:
Women aren't encouraged because the society limits them to be a receiver/dumping site in Nigeria. In Nigeria, there is a boundary to how far women can go, how much they can own or do. Those who have been able to break free are labelled with all sort of names, their wealth questioned and their success stories are met with inhumane responses like "Na kitchen she go end"

Some Nigerian men if not most won't settle with an independent or rich women, to them she would be arrogant, unsubmissive and uncontrollable.And one is left to wonder why these men are power freaks and egoistic. Not that I blame these men though, remove money from their relationships, most have nothing to offer so how would such man be with a woman who has in abundance? Forget what you read here Sir , most comments are pure lies! A typical Nigerian guy want a woman who has nothing to offer than the hole between her legs.Anything other than that will be too much for him to handle.
Well, a typical naija man might be intimidated by a strong woman but those of us who've been raised by them, admire their willpower and zeal. They make us push our boundaries.
You cannot be lazy as a man when you see your mama wake up every morning to go make money, become a landlady, and have family men in her employ. grin

A woman can be free if she wants to. No one can hold them down. The problem is that most women succumb to the guidelines society has laid out for them. They are comfortable that way.

My people chose to derive fulfilment in their achievements and properties and not in being a humble slave, seeking validation from a man. Guess what? They attracted strong men who respect their family a lot. These men are constantly kept on their toes by these ambitious women and they're keeping up pretty well.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by chukzyfcbb: 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
She must have sense to grow our finance, and come with a good heart.

Kapish, I am not in the league of those who must marry working class women or nothing.

Just have sense and bring peace of mind to the home since we are in it to Build an empire......Don't come and raise my BP to 200.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Geminita1(f): 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
Grandlord:
Don't you think this mentality would be detrimental to your kids and even your aged parents who depend on you? Or aren't you enlightened enough to know that you'd have people who will depend on you for care and that it is your responsibility to stand up for them.

What if your man dies? loses his job? gets ill? Those poor kids suffer?

Are you comfortable letting your man care for your aged seniors?

Are you saying the girl child is worthless as regards this aspects? Thankfully I have role models of who a strong woman should be. They're my queens, higher than princesses. cool
story

1 Like

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Grandlord: 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
Geminita1:
story
You're a promising young woman full of potentials. Don't be satisfied with laying back, hanging your legs and in 9 months, popping out babies.

Anyway your mentality fits in with what the insecure naija man wants in his woman, so what can I say?

For me, I'm highly sapiosexual. I can't go low.

2 Likes

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by emmaodet: 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ariza:
Women aren't encouraged because the society limits them to be a receiver/dumping site in Nigeria. In Nigeria, there is a boundary to how far women can go, how much they can own or do. Those who have been able to break free are labelled with all sort of names, their wealth questioned and their success stories are met with inhumane responses like "Na kitchen she go end"

Some Nigerian men if not most won't settle with an independent or rich women, to them she would be arrogant, unsubmissive and uncontrollable.And one is left to wonder why these men are power freaks and egoistic. Not that I blame these men though, remove money from their relationships, most have nothing to offer so how would such man be with a woman who has in abundance? Forget what you read here Sir , most comments are pure lies! A typical Nigerian guy want a woman who has nothing to offer than the hole between her legs.Anything other than that will be too much for him to handle.
If we remove money from the men, will the women stay?
Are we not reading loads of threads on nairaland about ladies dumping their broke guys for richer dudes?
We are not talking about teens dating here without responsibilities.
In a capitalist world, how will you remove money? The number one major factor presently.
With money, virtually everything a woman can do will be outsourced or delegated from cooking, washing, all house chores except sexx and you want us to ignore such big factor?
Money is the Major factor married women are sleeping around, alot of ladies are doing runs etc
Atleast a man is bringing money, what is a woman bringing? Pls don't tell me sex because both are bringing that.
Character, respect, submissive are all characters the man is also bringing.
Presently, alot of men are beginning to question if marriage is really worth it and believe me, the movement will keep growing.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
Designerdollars:
Big boobs, big ass, intact virginity, fine face,
good cooking/domestic skills and most importantly, she must be submissive! undecided

Post edit:she should be slightly educated too. I find extremely educated female's unattractive, repulsive and intimidating sad angry
I don't want to be competing with woman wey i marry put for house undecided

You are a misogynist, who thinks this way in this 21st century? Who raises people like this for Pete's sake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
how many married men in nigeria are actually car owners cheesy
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
chigoizie7:

You misunderstood my message.

I mentioned feminists in that post.

That is what should be expected of every feminist to do before getting married.

But in a normal African marriage, it is not like that. A man is the head of the family, a woman is only the helper and I so much believe in that normal African marriage type.

In as much as I want a good and respectful wife. Of what NEED will it be for her to come with a house when I already have one?

Of what NEED will it be for her to have a car when I already have one for us?

Of what NEED will it be for her to be a must that she is gainfully employed when what I am making from mine will be enough for us? I am not saying that she shouldn’t work ooh, but it is never a must for me, even if she does, let it be that she is doing it for herself, if she contributes to the family upkeep, fine, I won’t say no.

I mean, why would I be hustling so hard and at the end of the day expect her to share bills with me?

I will do my part as an African man, and my wife will do her part as an African woman that is in an African marriage.

My initial post is what a man should demand when dealing with a feminist who demands for equality in as aspect of life.
Oh I get the shade grin sorry I missed that and yes I concur with you on that, equal right, equal responsibility Lol. However I do not believe in competition among spouse, neither do I believe in inferiority or superiority I believe in oneness/equity among spouse. And respect should flow from both ends.

That said, I see that you are a traditional man but I need to ask, with the current economic situation will you advice couples to stick with their traditional African Man or Woman 's roles in marriage?
Two, what's your honest opinion on women posses properties? Let's say your wife!
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Geminita1(f): 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
Grandlord:
You're a promising young woman full of potentials. Don't be satisfied with laying back, hanging your legs and in 9 months, popping out babies.

Anyway your mentality fits in with what the insecure naija man wants in his woman, so what can I say?

For me, I'm highly sapiosexual. I can't go low.
I am not full of any potentials, i don't need all that. Yes i am satisfied with laying back and popping out babies as long as i and my generations to come are well taken care of. Keep brainwashing your country women and make sure you marry one of them. Sapiosexual my ass grin

2 Likes

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by MedicH: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
etrange:

Instead of you to offer your opinion on the subject, you go around insulting people. How empty can you be?

Does she look like she has any form of sense. Pls learn to ignore empty vessels, they make the most noise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
Her sexual organ alone is a great asset . It is not easy to be a lady in Nigeria nah .
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
Grandlord:
Well, a typical naija man might be intimidated by a strong woman but those of us who've been raised by them, admire their willpower and zeal. They make us push our boundaries.

You cannot be lazy as a man when you see your mama wake up every morning to go make money, become a landlady, and have family men in her employ. grin

A woman can be free if she wants to. No one can hold them down. The problem is that most women succumb to the guidelines society has laid out for them. They are comfortable that way.

My people chose to derive fulfilment in their achievements and properties and not in being a humble slave, seeking validation from a man. Guess what? They attracted strong men who respect their family a lot. These men are constantly kept on their toes by these ambitious women and they're keeping up pretty well.

Take note of the word "typical" you probably do not fall in that category because you mixed breed (probably a case of typical man + untypical woman) Your genes are diluted so you may see things differently.

However I would like to bring your notice to the bolded and what they connote which is: A Nigerian Man will always find a successful women as a competition. A threat he needs to eliminate by achieving more.No matter how much he pretends to accept or love her for who she is , some part of him will want to rise above thereby pushing his boundaries like you have innocently admitted and stated.

I saw a thread today where a Man typed that he married a boss lady and went on to just that whoever is in his shoes should have at least 3 jobs.First thing that came to my mind was " shogun laye ni" ( Is life war?) grin Then I quoted him and advised him to increase it to 10 , so when he dies it would be inscribed on his grave: He died fighting! grin Honestly, I wonder what the competition is all about? Why go that far only to prove a point that you are the man or something? Pride has always been and will continue to be Men's greatest fall.

Women are wise, they keep a low life and eat the goodies of the land while men are loud beating chest all about and digging up these goodies. Pity!

1 Like

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by havilla(f): 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Grandlord: 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
Geminita1:
I am not full of any potentials, i don't need all that. Yes i am satisfied with laying back and popping out babies as long as i and my generations to come are well taken care of. Keep brainwashing your country women and make sure you marry one of them. Sapiosexual my ass grin
Well, one thing I admire about us humans, is our variety. The world also needs people like you to pleasure us, the ambitious people. That's okay though. But without hardworking people we wouldn't reach the heights of our achievements as humans.

This explains clearly the difference in development that we have between the developed climes(populated by driven, ambitious and innovative people) and third world Africa(populated by people laying back and popping babies). grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Designerdollars: 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
being picky about the kind of woman I want is misogyny abi undecided. Smh
Biglittlelois:

You are a misogynist, who thinks this way in this 21st century? Who raises people like this for Pete's sake

1 Like

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Bobbyfreshh(m): 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
Rextizzy:
Even the so called online feminist pocohantas ain't a virgin, only God knows how wide her pvssy hole is from numerous banging. grin

She ain't your regular slay queen ,she is highly advanced age wise, I've seen a thread someone said she's 36 and that was about 2 years ago....she
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
emmaodet:

If we remove money from the men, will the women stay?
Are we not reading loads of threads on nairaland about ladies dumping their broke guys for richer dudes?
We are not talking about teens dating here without responsibilities.
In a capitalist world, how will you remove money? The number one major factor presently.
With money, virtually everything a woman can do will be outsourced or delegated from cooking, washing, all house chores except sexx and you want us to ignore such big factor?
Money is the Major factor married women are sleeping around, alot of ladies are doing runs etc
Atleast a man is bringing money, what is a woman bringing? Pls don't tell me sex because both are bringing that.
Character, respect, submissive are all characters the man is also bringing.
Presently, alot of men are beginning to question if marriage is really worth it and believe me, the movement will keep growing.
Direct your question to your wife, if she isn't able to give you a satisfying answer and you aren't able to be of more value to her than being a money provider then you should know both of you are the reason you have this argument.

You can't come here to ask me what a woman offers, when all you lots ever demand from women is the pleasure their holes can give. You lots relegate your women to sex providers and come here to cry wolf. You don't share your problems with them, you don't allow them to make decisions, you don't involve them as your helpmate but you naturally want them to be super women.Biko? does that make sense? A woman will give you what you can take same way they have been getting what they can take from you. Increase your bar/standard and see the wonders your woman can do.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Rextizzy: 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
Bobbyfreshh:

She ain't your regular slay queen ,she is highly advanced age wise, I've seen a thread someone said she's 36 and that was about 2 years ago....she
Anyone can claim anything online, it's only the gullible ones that will believe, the same girl that is an epitome of low self esteem. grin
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
Rextizzy:
Anyone can claim anything online, it's only the gullible ones that will believe, the same girl that is an epitome of low self esteem. grin
Bobbyfreshh:

It's difficult to believe these two are guys, see them gossiping about a lady like pussies. Dudes you need to be castrated!

1 Like

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Rextizzy: 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ariza:
It's difficult to believe these two are guys, see them gossiping about a lady like pussies. Dudes you need to be castrated!
Take a hike boy!
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Grandlord: 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ariza:
Take note of the word "typical" you probably do not fall in that category because you mixed breed (probably a case of typical man + untypical woman) Your genes are diluted so you may see things differently.

However I would like to bring your notice to the bolded and what they connote which is: A Nigerian Man will always find a successful women as a competition. A threat he needs to eliminate by achieving more.No matter how much he pretends to accept or love her for who she is , some part of him will want to rise above thereby pushing his boundaries like you have innocently admitted and stated.

I saw a thread today where a Man typed that he married a boss lady and went on to just that whoever is in his shoes should have at least 3 jobs.First thing that came to my mind was " shogun laye ni" ( Is life war?) grin Then I quoted him and advised him to increase it to 10 , so when he dies it would be inscribed on his grave: He died fighting! grin Honestly, I wonder what the competition is all about? Why go that far only to prove a point that you are the man or something? Pride has always been and will continue to be Men's greatest fall.

Women are wise, they keep a low life and eat the goodies of the land while men are loud beating chest all about and digging up these goodies. Pity!
I have to let you know, Ariza, for me, and I believe most other men, being motivated by another person's breakthroughs and energy, doesn't mean competing with the person.

When I say the women motivate me to push my boundaries, I mean that they make me believe I can also be a better person who's got so much to achieve. I might probably not make as much money as my ma'am but that's okay because I wasn't motivated to compete with her.

I'm not all for this gender wars and shi. So it isn't always a competition to make more money than a woman. That's low. Also, anybody who's arrogant and disrespectful to others because of the money they have is low in mentality too.

In the end, everybody fecking dies.
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by franklingud(m): 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ariza:
You attract your kind.
E pain you haemophrodite specie
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
Grandlord:
I have to let you know, Ariza, for me, and I believe most other men, being motivated by another person's breakthroughs and energy, doesn't mean competing with the person.

When I say the women motivate me to push my boundaries, I mean that they make me believe I can also be a better person who's got so much to achieve. I might probably not make as much money as my ma'am but that's okay because I wasn't motivated to compete with her.

I'm not all for this gender wars and shi. So it isn't always a competition to make more money than a woman. That's low. Also, anybody who's arrogant and disrespectful to others because of the money they have is low in mentality too.

In the end, everybody fecking dies.
Being motivated by other people's success is healthy and I love that you delve that way.

I love the bolded more. We all will die, the goal isn't to live forever but to create something that will. Have a splendid evening Sir.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Bobbyfreshh(m): 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ariza:

Am not gossiping girl...am just telling him poco is way above your type
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by franklingud(m): 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ariza:

Stupid senseless comments everywhere.

Empty brain and expired pvssy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
isyourboy:
Pussy, just pussy.

One was telling me this morning she's entitled to 10% of my salary. I asked her why, she told me bluntly she has got pussy.

Of what use is the pussy to itself. All pussies derive their value from dicks.
Re: If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? by Grandlord: 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ariza:
Being motivated by other people's success is healthy and I love that you delve that way.

I love the bolded more. We all will die, the goal isn't to live forever but to create something that will. Have a splendid evening Sir.
Been a pleasure having this discourse with you, my man. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Make Una Put Mouth For This My Girl Friend Mata Ooo / Is Kayanmata Sex Sweetener Or Konk Juju? / COVID19 Drip! Lady Used Nose Cover As Bra. PHOTOS

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.