Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,743 members, 7,955,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:34 PM

Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders (48401 Views)

Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M / 2 Young Lovers Who Smoke & Kiss Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by ChoCho54(f): 11:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Erm, congratulations...

[img]https://images./1Nxh13ZxzEqdaHYMCoLnuK.gif[/img]
Lawd! grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 04, 2019
YorubaPrince:
Pictures are too small, oga. Repost them in bigger version.
poor Phone

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Notime4time: 11:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
My dear congratulations
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by ChoCho54(f): 11:47pm On Dec 04, 2019
andycom:

chu cho cho cho people like you don't live long cos you can't mind your business
ok but what has it got to do with me? How my name take enter?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 04, 2019
tee59:
Congrats but you looked broke with all I saw here. You need to make more money before this step sha.

Truth be told, looks like the marriage was prompted by the pregnancy.
Nice one though, op acted matured and responsible by accepting it and doing the needful.
May God provide all you need to be a husband and father.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by NELLY1990: 11:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
Congratulations, your home is blessed.
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by ChoCho54(f): 11:57pm On Dec 04, 2019
Izzymore:
Congratulations.

Meanwhile..... If need any kind of Chicks ...Day old broiler... Day old cockerel...Day old pullets... Local turkey.. Day old putted turkey Point of lay layers... Eggs,chicken.

*Call 08024110512, whatsapp 07036023050 for your bookings and order.*

Prices can be review based on the prevalence prices on Monday and Thursday morning

*WE DELIVER NATION WIDE AND OFFER AFTER SALES SUPPORT TO OUR CLIENTS*
OMG! As soon as I read if you need any chicks... I thought you wanted to recommend girls for the wedding. cheesy

OP congrats bro...age is on your side, but remember that marriage is like a state of madness. Madness is not a sickness for kids. Even when a kid runs mad, nobody will refer to him as a mad kid, rather they will say that "iberibe pikin" or that "mbeh pikin". So marriage is not for kids. Be strong. Be reasonable. Love your wife. Give and take. God bless your union. Amen

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by NELLY1990: 11:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
Congratulations. Your home is blessed
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by midnighter(f): 11:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
Americanboy35:

That's most Nigerians mindset for you

Na so, mtchew

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by greatbrian(m): 12:02am On Dec 05, 2019
tee59:
Congrats but you looked broke with all I saw here. You need to make more money before this step sha.

I always see the moniker Tee59 and heaven knows I always tot u have a brain until I read this won't of yours. Am sorry I thought of you to be what you are not.

And a little token of advise, marry an intelligent man, no child deserves to be punished with your level of reasoning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 05, 2019
A Nigerian woman wrote that at 41 she can buy anything she want.
Guys almost killed themselves here on top her matter. They didn't know if she is married with kids, don't want to marry etc, just the fact that she said she is happy.

They said she is showing off, does she look happy, lots of useless comments.

Yet this same group of people will buy cars and post, marry and post, boast that they have millions and trillions online.
Another one has posted again and with pregnancy.
If a woman does that, it's evil but a guy is praised.
Mgbò piakwa ùnù isi dìa

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by davillian(m): 12:40am On Dec 05, 2019
Liftkid:

no matter how broke I look, I can fend for your family

You might be able to feed him but not his fam
Leave his FAM out of it

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by MetaPhysical: 1:16am On Dec 05, 2019
tee59:

Their prosperity is coming, Insha Allah! grin
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by MetaPhysical: 1:20am On Dec 05, 2019
Liftkid, I wish you and your wife a happy and healthy union, with fruitfulness and wellbeing.

I love the simplicity of the ceremony...no splurging, no wastefullness. You called witnesses, you bowed for blessings and you celebrated. Thats it!

I love it!

Hey, watch it....i see one of the egbere maidens in blue rubbing the devil in your chest. Nothing in this world is as sweet as breast. You see even that little pikin wan frustrate himself for barbie breast. No let any woman rub that thing on you beside your woman. It is the greatest temptation in this world.

God loves you, you love your wife!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by MetaPhysical: 1:24am On Dec 05, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Erm, congratulations...

[img]https://images./1Nxh13ZxzEqdaHYMCoLnuK.gif[/img]

Hey!! This pikin go injure himself ontop this breast o! Wey hin mama? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by cococandy(f): 2:34am On Dec 05, 2019
Congratulations OP
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:49am On Dec 05, 2019
sassysure:
Guys almost killed themselves here on top her matter. They didn't know if she is married with kids, don't want to marry etc, just the fact that she said she is happy.

Yet this same group of people will buy cars and post, marry and post, boast that they have millions and trillions online.
Mgbò piakwa ùnù isi dìa

grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Iwe jigi ooooooooo

Most times I read and shake my head,

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by cococandy(f): 3:25am On Dec 05, 2019
Sigh. I was just thinking same

sassysure:

Mgbò piakwa ùnù isi dìa

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by EgunMogaji2: 3:49am On Dec 05, 2019
Liftkid:
Our Traditional marriage Held on 23rd November. wish us something

Picture 1 and 2 when she was being prepared

picture 3. when she came out to welcome guests

Congratulations. I love simple weddings with close family and friends.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Foolishbuhari: 3:52am On Dec 05, 2019
I see some ladies saying he looks broke hmm. What ever happened to growing together? Y'all want already made goods then when the already made good begins to deal with you because you were only attracted to his money not him you'd come create a thread here on "men are wicked and unfaithful". SMH

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:55am On Dec 05, 2019
Congrats, you are very lucky to get a pretty wife

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:15am On Dec 05, 2019
Liftkid:

no matter how broke I look, I can fend for your family
Where is your wife bro, let me show her some love from here in onitsha

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by lovchalice(f): 6:28am On Dec 05, 2019
tee59:
one can never please you people. Had it been the lady rejected him because of money, all of you will turn against her also. Ndi uwa

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 05, 2019
gypsey:
Very ugly creatures embarassed
Cho Cho Cho Cho cho

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 7:07am On Dec 05, 2019
YorubaPrince:
Pictures are too small, oga. Repost them in bigger version.
Okoro wedding grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 7:09am On Dec 05, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
[s] She eats too much, her stomach is too big, tell her to watch it cheesy

Congratulations to you both [/s] *
shatap and stop talking nonsense
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by danny34(m): 7:47am On Dec 05, 2019
i admire the simplicity of the whole thing. He is not broke, he is managing. I dont think the wife is complaining, else, she wouldnt have agreed. Is a bold step he took. His pocket today does not determine where he will be tomorrow. We need to change our view of life and marriage. It isnt all about money.

Goodmorning!

tee59:

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by DonroxyII: 8:13am On Dec 05, 2019
Liftkid:
lol. how do you want it ? with a knock or hot slap bro
Mad man grin ... Happy Married Life... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by DonroxyII: 8:16am On Dec 05, 2019
tee59:
Kai, You are an epitome of insult to great Nigerian ladies !! .... Reason why some people will conclude some Nigerian girls are senseless !!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 05, 2019
tee59:
So how dat one take concern u o? Adviser of the Federal Republic undecided

Cho cho cho cho. Gossip oshi.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:38am On Dec 05, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
shatap and stop talking nonsense

Empty coconut head.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. (FULL GIST HERE) / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? / Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.