Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders (48399 Views)

Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M / 2 Young Lovers Who Smoke & Kiss Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by sixtus3606(m): 8:40am On Dec 05, 2019
Liftkid:

no matter how broke I look, I can fend for your family

Tee59 is an idi0t.

Enjoy marital bliss bro! cool

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by MedicH: 8:43am On Dec 05, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Erm, congratulations...

[img]https://images./1Nxh13ZxzEqdaHYMCoLnuK.gif[/img]

Which kind picture be this. Be like u wan collect mutiny.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by MedicH: 8:45am On Dec 05, 2019
tee59:
Congrats but you looked broke with all I saw here. You need to make more money before this step sha.

May nothing this worth celebration come ur way ur whole life. Senseless brat.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by midnighter(f): 8:47am On Dec 05, 2019
MedicH:

May nothing this worth celebration come ur way ur whole life. Senseless brat.

Lol nna, easy na..what kind of Nollywood curse is that, haba

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by MedicH: 8:47am On Dec 05, 2019
midnighter:

Lol nna, easy na..what kind of Nollywood curse is that, haba

That comment na hate speech.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by midnighter(f): 8:58am On Dec 05, 2019
MedicH:

That comment na hate speech.

Lol no be small hate speech
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Abagworo(m): 9:08am On Dec 05, 2019
Congratulobia. It's obvious you are both from humble backgrounds meaning you have to work hard and support your husband to grow. Congrats once again.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 05, 2019
tee59:
Congrats but you looked broke with all I saw here. You need to make more money before this step sha.
he is not getting married to you

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by TheExecutioner: 10:49am On Dec 05, 2019
Na wetin I dey do when I be small pikin cheesy

MedicH:

Which kind picture be this. Be like u wan collect mutiny.
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Nmezor(f): 11:10am On Dec 05, 2019
Congratz OP
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 11:29am On Dec 05, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Empty coconut head.
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2019
[s]
Fountainofyouth:
She eats too much, her stomach is too big, tell her to watch it cheesy

Congratulations to you both kiss
[/s]
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by mtngloetiartel: 11:37am On Dec 05, 2019
tee59:
expect bashing

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 05, 2019
tee59:
Of everything in this world u chose stupidity on ur way to life.. i just pity u undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Joystark(f): 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:
You guys are very young cheesy Seems like the forbidden ball scattered the net hence the marriage. Congratulations Nna.

Hahahahhahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by shekauvsbuhari: 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
Young bros, who dash una money wey una take marry? Talk true.
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Wettoid123: 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
In a local form even the bridegroom look so unkept well congratulations for your courage.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by gwama: 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
Your husband is very badly dressed for a wedding, he is dressed as if he did not want the wedding. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by paparazi1(m): 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
Liftkid:
Our Traditional marriage Held on 23rd November. wish us something

Picture 1 and 2 when she was being prepared

picture 3. when she came out to welcome guests
Beautiful damsel
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Liftkid(m): 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
UDOKABESTLUV:
Where is your wife bro, let me show her some love from here in onitsha
once you see me, You have seen my wife
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Liftkid(m): 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Liftkid, I wish you and your wife a happy and healthy union, with fruitfulness and wellbeing.

I love the simplicity of the ceremony...no splurging, no wastefullness. You called witnesses, you bowed for blessings and you celebrated. Thats it!

I love it!

Hey, watch it....i see one of the egbere maidens in blue rubbing the devil in your chest. Nothing in this world is as sweet as breast. You see even that little pikin wan frustrate himself for barbie breast. No let any woman rub that thing on you beside your woman. It is the greatest temptation in this world.

God loves you, you love your wife!

Thank you bro

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Liftkid(m): 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
wamide042:
After you don yansh give her belle finish.....
My instincts tell me you wanted to deny the preggy.. but her parents has threatened you with amadioha.
The pictures look poor even you sef no show your face well.....like you kinda hide something.

Anyway congratulations..

as if Amadioha is capable of doing anything. being responsible is a sign of maturity
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Liftkid(m): 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2019
Freehuman:

You're the bride.

midnighter ain't my bride. peace
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Liftkid(m): 1:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
mamajj17:

The Man na good Shooter my dear grin grin grin
lol..

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Liftkid(m): 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
phunmydahdah:
Money is not everything my sister, this is one of the reasons why most ladies are single because they are looking for a ready made man, i and my husband got married when we both had nothing but we believed in ourselves and in less than a year you will marvel at what we both achieved.

As if I come ask her hand in marriage.
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Liftkid(m): 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Truth be told, looks like the marriage was prompted by the pregnancy.
Nice one though, op acted matured and responsible by accepting it and doing the needful.
May God provide all you need to be a husband and father.

How much would it cost a nursing student to end a pregnancy ?
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
Liftkid:

midnighter ain't my bride. peace

I know she's not.
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Liftkid(m): 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2019
shekauvsbuhari:
Young bros, who dash una money wey una take marry? Talk true.

There are many ways to make money bro. at 21 I already own a betshop and employed people. now am 24, works from home and am comfortable. You can goto business section and learn domain flipping, by his grace You can get money to execute every of your heart desires

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Defenderalert(m): 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
Happy Married Life.

Ubunja miseduGAY aint doing shi. cheesy
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Liftkid(m): 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
gwama:
Your husband is very badly dressed for a wedding, he is dressed as if he did not want the wedding. angry angry angry

sorry for not dressing to your taste. Umunna weren't after that, they were pleased I brought Everything listed. ask an Igbo man what it takes to marry an Igbo bride and he you will know whatsup

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by ahnie: 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2019
Liftkid:

sorry for not dressing to your taste. Umunna weren't after that, they were pleased I brought Everything listed. ask an Igbo man what it takes to marry an Igbo bride and he you will know whatsup
Congratulations man.. you're the real MVP.
It's not a small something.
Congrats once again.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by RexTramadol1: 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
phunmydahdah:
Money is not everything my sister, this is one of the reasons why most ladies are single because they are looking for a ready made man, i and my husband got married when we both had nothing but we believed in ourselves and in less than a year you will marvel at what we both achieved.

Just add Ko as a prefix to your moniker

And I will understand very well grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? / Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans / Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.